High technology law base on November 13, 2008;
Pursuant to Decree No. 28/2008/ND-CP dated 14 March 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of science and technology;
Pursuant to decision No. 55/2010/QĐ-TTg dated 10 September 2010 the Prime Minister's instructions on authority, order, certification organization, active personal high-tech applications, certification organizations, individual research and development of high technology and high-tech enterprises recognized;
Proposal of the Director General, of high technology;
The Minister of science and technology, regulations on the determination of criteria for the subject, research projects and high-tech development and appraisal records suggest the certification operations research and high-tech development as follows: article 1. Scope and object this circular applies regulations on the determination of criteria for the subject, research projects and develop high technology (hereinafter abbreviated as the subject, the project); appraisal records suggest the certification activities of research and development in high technology (hereinafter referred to as the certificate).
This circular applies to organizations, individuals, Vietnam Vietnam who settled in foreign countries, organizations, foreign individuals to participate or perform research and development in high technology in Vietnam.
Article 2. The criteria defining the subject, project 1. The subject, the project is to research and develop high technology must meet the following criteria: a) the technology was studied in the subject, the project must be in the category of high priority technology investment development is attached to decision No 49/2009/QD-TTg on Jul. 19, 2010 by the Prime Minister;
b) topics, the scheme in one of the three following cases:-application of high technologies: from the results of scientific research and technological development; from high technology to be transferred; from high technology to be imported, in order to acquire the mastery of high technology applications consistent with the economic conditions in Vietnam.
-Research to create high technology replaced the technology imported from abroad: research each part or all of the imported technology; decoding technology research to acquire solutions, processes, technical know-how of technology, step by step to perfect the technology, raising the proportion of the localization of the imported technology.
-Study of new high-technology innovation to create high technology was first created in Vietnam;
c) subject, the scheme must be capable of registration, protection of intellectual property rights; There is uniqueness, contributing to raising the level of technology resources, and Vietnam; easily be transferred into production on an industrial scale;
d) Organization, the individual presiding over the subject, the project has the capacity or mobilizing resources from outside to ensure the financial, management, technology, intellectual property, legal and other important factors for the successful implementation of the subject, the project; have the ability to launch the project, results in large scale production; There is the possibility of cooperation in and outside the country to implement the subject, the project;
DD) number of staff directly involved in the implementation of research and development activities to reach at least 85% of the total number of officers of the subject, the project, in which the number of officers has a college degree or above accounted for at least 85%;
e) topic, the project must comply with the standards and technical standards in the field of environmental research and development of the subject, the scheme under the provisions of the law of Vietnam. Encourage the subject, the project reached the international standards such as ISO 14000 environmental standard or equivalent.
2. for the subject, research projects and develop high technology have or are implementing, when applicants propose certification must meet the criteria specified in paragraph 1 of this Article.
3. With regard to the subject, research projects and develop high technology have yet to deploy, when applying proposed certified are committed during the 12 months from the date of the certification must meet the criteria specified in paragraph 1 of this Article.
Article 3. The template of the profile recommended certification 1. Sample certification application in research and development of high technology for organizations, individuals (B1-TCĐTĐA, B1-Appendix to CNĐTĐA).
2. presentation topics, Sample project to research and develop high technology (B2-Appendix to TMĐTĐA).
3. the recommended form to confirm presentation topics, research projects and develop high technology (B3-Appendix to XNĐTĐA).
4. The model certificate of research activities and high-technology development for organizations and individuals (B4-Appendix to HĐĐTĐA).
Article 4. Appraisal records suggest the certification assessment process records suggest the certification; the principle of work of the Council; the order of work of the Council; cost of staff appraisal records suggest the certification was applied under the provisions of article 4, article 5, article 6, article 7 circular No. 32/2009/TT-BKHCN on November 15, 2010 the Minister of science and technology, regulations on the determination of criteria for the application of high technology project investment projects, production of high technology products and evaluation of records suggest the certification of high technology applications activities, new business from investment projects, production of high-tech products, high-tech business.
Article 5. Responsibility 1. The Organization, the individual is granted the certificate periodically 12 months from the date of the certification are responsible for reporting the results of activities of the Office of certified high-tech activities and businesses directly under the Ministry of science and technology science and technology.
2. active Certification Office and high-tech enterprises of science and technology is the clue to receive resumes, evaluation organization; check and solve the problems arising in the process of implementation of this circular, the Minister of science and technology the issue beyond the authority.
Article 6. Terms of implementation 1. This circular effect after 45 days from the date of signing.
2. During the implementation process, if there are difficulties and obstacles, suggest the Agency, held personal reflections promptly in writing to the Ministry of science and technology to examine, solve the./.