Regulatory policy DECISIONS to support high school students in the region there are social-economic conditions particularly hard _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to the law on education, June 14, 2005; Law on amendments and supplements to some articles of the law on education, November 25, 2009;
Pursuant to Decree No. 75/2006/ND-CP dated 10 August 2006 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on education; Decree No. 31/2010/ND-CP on January 11, 2011 the Government's amendments and supplements to some articles of Decree No. 75/2006/ND-CP dated 10 August 2006 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on education;
Pursuant to Decree No. 5/2011/NĐ-CP on 14 January 2011 by the Government on ethnic affairs;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of education and training;
The Prime Minister issued decision policy rules support high school students in the region there are social-economic conditions particularly hard, article 1. Scope and object this decision applies the provisions of policy support high school students who are minorities, the Kinh in poor households in communes and villages there are social-economic conditions particularly difficult to meet the conditions specified in article 2 of this decision.
Article 2. Conditions are entitled to support policy 1. For students who are minorities: a) Are secondary-level schooling in secondary school or high school has many academic level (high school level) in public types;
b) themselves, the parent or guardian has the permanent residence in communes and villages there are social-economic conditions particularly difficult;
c) due to the housing away from the school or how terrain, transport difficulties, should not be able to go to school and back home in December, to stay in school or area near the school to study.
2. for students is the Kinh: in addition to the conditions specified in paragraph 1 of this Article is in poor households.
Article 3. The support level of 1. Food assistance: each month is supported by 40% of the general minimum wage and enjoy no more than 9 months/school/students.
2. Supports the housing money: for students are self-sufficient, each month is supported by 10% of the general minimum wage and enjoy no more than 9 months/school/students.
Article 4. Funding the funding policy of support provided for in this decision are in the balance funds spent on education and career training annually according to the decentralized management of the State budget.
Article 5. Implementation 1. The Ministry of education and training: a) presiding, in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance shall guide the policy of support to be provided for in this decision;
b) test, reviews, general implementation of policy, the annual report of the Prime Minister.
2. The Ministry of Finance: a) the layout often genera funding support locally made student support policies defined in this decision in estimating the State budget annually under current management hierarchy;
b) presiding, in coordination with the ministries concerned to check the use of the funds of the local.
3. The Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, central cities are responsible for: a) enact specific regulations on conditions of students could not go to school and back home in September for the terrain became way, transportation difficulties;
b) annually approves the list of students that enjoy the support and policy is responsible for the approval;
c) directing, inspecting, monitoring the implementation of policies to support the annual report, the results of the Ministry of education and training to General, reported the Prime Minister.
Article 6. The effect and enforcement responsibilities 1. This decision has effect as from 15 March 2013.
2. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, people's committees of provinces and cities under central authority responsible for the implementation of this decision.