The CIRCULAR regulates the registration forms, management, statistics, reporting the results to register, manage digital media in an additional force for the mobilization of the army _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 168/1999/ND-CP on November 29, 1999 of government regulation and list modes , registration, technical Media Manager in an additional force for the mobilization of the army; Decree No. 44/2012/NĐ-CP on May 18, 2012 of the Government, amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 168/1999/ND-CP;
Pursuant to Decree No. 104/2008/ND-CP dated 16 September 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Department of Defense;
Considering the recommendation of the Chief of the Vietnam people's army, Minister of Defense registration forms regulations, management, statistics, reporting the results of registration, technical Media Manager in an additional mobilization for the army's permanent force as follows: article 1. Scope this circular regulates the registration forms, management, statistics, reports, and report the results mode register, technical Media Manager in an additional force for the mobilization of the army.
Article 2. Application object 1. This circular applies to State agencies, political organizations, political organizations, social organizations, business units, bodies and organizations have the technical means in an additional mobilization for the army's permanent force (hereinafter referred to as the Agency , organization); The people's Committee; the Agency, in military units; the individuals concerned.
2. This circular does not apply to the Agency, foreign organizations active on the territory of Vietnam and the enterprises invested by foreigners.
Article 3. Registration forms, manage 1. The registry technical means of national economy (model 1, the appendix attached to this circular) used to subscribe, manage media engineering at military command Board communes, wards and towns (hereafter referred to collectively as the military Committee level to communes), agencies, organizations and district military command Board , district, town, city in the province (hereinafter referred to as-level military Committee).
2. The certificate of registration of engineering vehicle (model 2, the appendices attached to this circular) by military commanders at district level, the level for each technical means after completion of the initial registration.
3. technical means of Ballot (form 3, the appendix attached to this circular) was formed for each of the technical means after completion of registration. This vote by the Board, township-level military command bodies, held up sending to grant military district (the media case was sorted into reserve units mobilized the military Committee at district level stars add a switch for management units).
4. The shared list of technical means to reserve units (model 4, annexes attached to this circular) for Board-level military command and the reserve unit encouraged to record the list of technical means arranged on the reserve units mobilized.
5. The registry technical means temporary absence (form 5, the appendix attached to this circular) used to sign temporary absence of technical means, temporarily absent. This book refers to the military command, the township level, organization and command-level military Committee to sign temporary absence of technical means, temporarily absent.
6. technical means of notification was placed on the reserve units (Model 6, the appendix attached to this circular) for Board-level military commander notifies the technical media owners about the technical means have been sorted into reserve units mobilized.
Article 4. Forms, reports, statistics, reporting 1. The report list of technical means in an initial registration (form 7, annexes attached to this circular) refers to the military commander, head of the township level agencies, organizations report to the Board-level military commander ahead on March 10 every year.
2. Report the results of technical media registration (form 8, the appendix attached to this circular) refers to the military commander, head of the township-level bodies, the organization reported the results of the technical means of registration with the Board-level military command before October 5.
3. The report truly technical means (form 9, annexes attached to this circular) refers to the military command, the township level, the statistics organization truly technical means have to be registrations, currently managing the Agency, held as of 31 December 2001 and report of the Board of the district level before November 15, 01 the following year.
4. The report truly technical means of national economy (model 10, the appendix attached to this circular) for Board-level military commander, provincial statistics truly technical means have been registered, is currently managed at the district level, the provincial level up to December 31 of that year and reported up. District level provincial reporting before the Feb. 15 years later; provincial military districts and reports the Ministry of defence before March 10 next year; military districts reported the Defense Department before 31 March of the following year.
5. report the results of target preparation of technical means of mobilization of national economy in addition to the Army (model 11, the appendix attached to this circular) used for reserve units mobilized the division level, independent regiments, independent Brigade, the local military authorities , military districts, Corps, military, army, General report. Data as of December 31 of that year. The army report unit, Corps, military, army, General Directorate before October 15, 2 years later; military districts, Corps, military, army, General Directorate of the Ministry of defence report before March next year.
Article 5. Effect 1. This circular has effect from 8 April 2013.
2. Abolish the Biao: 801/QP-REGISTER, 802/QP-REGISTER, 803/QP-REGISTER, 805/QP-REGISTER, 808/QP-REGISTER, 806/QP-REGISTER, 807/QP-REGISTER, 662b/QP-ĐV in the appendix attached to decision No. 257/QĐ-TM on April 26, 2000 of the General staff on the sample system, registration books, management, military officers report.
Article 6. Responsibility 1. The Chief of the Vietnam people's army, the agencies, organizations, military units and individuals concerned is responsible for the implementation of this circular.
2. During the implementation process if there are obstacles, agencies, organizations, units of the Ministry of Defense report (through the Department of the army general staff) to consider and resolve.