DECREE amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 61/2006/ND-CP dated 20 June 2006 from the Government on the policy for teachers, educational managers working in specialized fields, in regions with socio-economic conditions particularly hard _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to the law of education in 2005; Additional amendment of some articles of the law on education in 2009;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of education and training;
The Government issued the decree amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 61/2006/ND-CP dated 20 June 2006 from the Government on the policy for teachers, educational managers working in specialized fields, in regions with socio-economic conditions particularly difficult , article 1. Modifying, supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 61/2006/ND-CP dated 20 June 2006 from the Government on the policy for teachers, educational managers working in specialized fields, in regions with socio-economic conditions particularly difficult (hereinafter referred to as the Decree 61/2006/ND-CP) : 1. Amendments, supplements and additional item 2 Item 3 article 2 as follows: "article 2. Application of object 2. The socio-economic conditions particularly difficult provisions in the Decree include: a) the districts of the island: Changsha, Hoang Sa;
b) The town especially hard the ethnic and mountainous, the commune of particularly difficult stricken coastal areas and Islands by decision of the Prime Minister;
c) The villages, hamlets, villages, merchant, phum, care, hamlet ... (collectively) particularly hard following a decision of the competent authority.
3. poor districts according to resolution No. 30a/2008/NQ-CP on December 27, 2008 the Government is entitled to apply the policy as prescribed for the socio-economic conditions particularly difficult. "
2. additional paragraph 3 article 8 as follows: "article 8. Allowance to attract 3. From the date of the Decree has effect, teachers, educational managers have the expiry of prescribed work but education administration authorities has not yet arranged, rotated back to work in the place or places of work before finally rotated to work in regions with socio-economic conditions are particularly difficult, then continue to enjoy allowance to attract by 70% of current salary and allowances, the allowance positions beyond seniority (if any), but no allowance perennial work in regions with socio-economic conditions particularly difficult provisions of article 5 of Decree 116/2010/ND-CP on December 24, 2010 by the Government on internal policy , public servants and paid people in the armed forces in the region have socio-economic conditions particularly difficult (hereinafter referred to as the Decree 116/2010/ND-CP). "
3. Amendments, supplements article 9 paragraph 3 as follows: "article 9. Deadline rotatory teachers, educational managers and roaming support 3. Teacher, education management officer-families moved away by then subsidized money train car, a baggage charges for members to come along and support roaming with 12, the general minimum wage for a household at the time of receipt of the work, the rotation noted in the decision. "
4. additional amendments to article 10 as follows: "article 10. First aid 1. Teachers, educational managers when it is rotated to work in regions with socio-economic conditions particularly difficult first voucher equal to 10, the general minimum wage for a person at the time of receiving the work in rotation, rotation decision, the people's Committee of local district level are responsible for receiving resolution, first aid and housing for teachers, educational managers are turning to local.
2. Only made once the levels of subsidy provided for in paragraph 3 article 9, paragraph 1 of this article within the lifetime of the work in the social-economic conditions exceptionally difficult. "2. Responsible for implementation 1. The Ministry of education and training, in collaboration with the Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of Finance shall guide the implementation of this Decree.
2. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of people's Committee of the central cities, is responsible for the implementation of this Decree.
Article 3. Terms of implementation 1. The Decree has effect from the date of April 15, 2013.
2. Teachers, educational managers in regions with socio-economic conditions particularly hard, in addition to enjoying the policies prescribed in Decree 61/2006/ND-CP and the provisions in this Decree shall also be entitled to the pension policy once when transferred out of the Department have the socio-economic conditions particularly difficult or retire and be paid money train, the car in time to work in the social-economic conditions particularly hard when going to visit family and according to the provisions of article 8, article 9, Decree 116/2010/ND-CP. 3. This decree repealed the clause 2 article 2, paragraph 3 of the article 9 and article 10 of Decree 61/2006/ND-CP./.