The CIRCULAR regulates import, export charge limit and preserving the seeds of national reserve by the Ministry of agriculture and rural development management _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law of standards and technical regulation on 29/6/2006;
Based on national reserve Ordinance 29/4/2004;
Pursuant to Decree 196/2004/ND-CP on 02/12/2004 detailing the Government's enforcement of the Ordinance on the national reserve;
Pursuant to Decree No. 43/2012/ND-CP dated 17/5/2012 of the Government revising, supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 196/2004/ND-CP on 02/12/2004;
Pursuant to Decree No. 118/2008/ND-CP on November 27, 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of finance;
Pursuant to circular No. 181/2012/TT-BTC on 24/10/2012 of the Ministry of finance amend and supplement some articles of circular No. 143/2007/TT-BTC on 03/12/2007 instructions made the Decree 196/2004/ND-CP on 02/12/2004 detailing the Government's enforcement of the Ordinance on the national reserve;
According to the proposal of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development at no. 2449/bkhcn on 25/8/2011 about the evaluation of records issued the level of import, export and preserve national reserve seeds;
The Minister of Finance issued a circular regulating the import, export and cost limit preserving seeds of national reserve by the Ministry of agriculture and rural development management as follows: article 1. The range of adjustments specified provisions of this circular import fees, the fees and charges specified export vegetable seeds national reserve by the Ministry of agriculture and rural development management. In it, the entry fee, the fees were calculated for 7 times the import, export, import, export, process, regulated by the State, specifically: 1. cost limit enter the 1 tons of vegetable seeds is national reserve: 257,717.
2. The quota storage preservation fee of 1 ton of seeds of national reserve in a year is: 11,723,535.
3. the export charge limit 1 tons of vegetable seeds is national reserve: 214,082.
Article 2. The content level of 1. Costs for employees include: Payroll storekeepers, protection, insurance, unloading the island row, sterilization, packaging, warehousing, loading through his lower weight, picking up communication media or from the media to the warehouse, unloading vehicle rental costs, fostering toxic;
2. Costs for input materials, maintenance, electricity, water: stationary, labor protection, FIRE PROTECTION, storm-resistant canvas, tools, tools for preservation;
3. cost auditing, inspection service of import, export and storage: charge quality inspection, testing, calibration tools, tools for preservation;
4. cost management: contact information;
5. environmental costs;
6. Depreciation of assets: depreciation of the warehouse, the tool, the tool serves the preservation process;
7. Other costs: in the process of preserving storage, sample attrition.
Article 3. Using and adjusting the level of fees 1. The level of import, export and storage fee specified in article 1 of this circular was used as a base to build, plan, import, export, and preserving the seeds of national reserves from 2013 to 2014.
2. The base quota, the quota defined in content of this circular and decision No. 21/2006/QD-BTC dated 3/4/2006 of the Minister of Finance on issuing building regulations, issuing and managing the level of preservation of the national provisions, the Ministry of agriculture and rural development, detailed norms for match conditions of the industry but not in excess of plan the level specified.
Article 4. Implementation 1. This circular effect from 11/4/2013.
2. The Heads of the units are related to the management of the national reserve seeds are responsible for implementation.