The CIRCULAR stipulated the standards, functions and tasks of the rural health workers, a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 63/2012/ND-CP on August 31, 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of health;
Pursuant to decision No. 153/2006/QD-TTg dated 30 June 2006 by the Prime Minister on the approval of the master plan for Vietnam health system development phase 2010 and vision 2020;
Pursuant to decision No. 75/2009/QD-TTg dated 11 May 2009 by the Prime Minister on the regulatory regime for village health workers;
At the suggestion of the Director of the Organization Department, Director of maternal-child health, Department of health;
The Minister of Health issued a circular regulating the standards, functions and duties of village health workers.
Article 1. Scope and objects 1. This circular regulates the standards, functions and duties of village health workers, Hamlet, village, merchant, phum, care (hereinafter the village).
2. Medical staff village including: a) village health workers to do the work of primary health care (hereinafter the village health workers);
b) village health workers working on health care for mothers and children (hereafter called her to help village) in the village there are many minorities live, still exist customary usages, not to visit pregnant, pregnancy management and lays at the basis of the consultation, healing or Department has the social-economic conditions particularly difficult , area, traffic difficult, complex, the accessibility of people with medical treatment facility limit (hereinafter the village also stuck on the work of health care for mothers and children).
3. locality medical personnel to apply the standards, functions and duties under the provisions of this circular.
4. This circular does not apply to employees of the health program.
Article 2. Standards of rural health workers, a 1. On the professional level, training: a) village health workers working on the initial health care: health care professional level from beginner upwards or have completed training course have time from 3 months or more under the frame of the program of training rural health workers , a Ministry of health;
b) help Her village have completed training course have time from 6 months upwards according to the frame of her mentor training program, a Ministry of health.
2. Are living, working steadily at the village; voluntarily participated in village health workers or help her village.
3. Have a sense of responsibility, enthusiasm to participate in social activities, have the ability to mobilize the masses and are trusted by the community.
4. is there enough health to perform the prescribed duties.
Article 3. The function of the rural health workers, a 1. Village health workers working on the initial health care functions to join primary health care in the countryside, a.
2. You support countryside, a functional work of health care for mothers and children in the village.
Article 4. The Mission of the rural health workers, a 1. The Mission of village health workers to do the work of health initially: a) advocacy, health education in the community:-made propaganda, common knowledge on health protection, environmental hygiene and food safety;
-Guide to some measure of health; Prevention of disease in the community;
-Advocacy, educate people about HIV/AIDS;
-Advocacy, provision of information, advice on the work of the population-family planning.
b) participated in the professional activities on health in the community:-the detection, monitoring and reporting involved the situation room, infectious diseases, non-infectious diseases, social disease, hospital food in the village;
-Participate in monitoring the quality of water used for dining, activities; household sanitation, public place in village;
-Participate in implementing the preventive hygiene movement, food safety, improving public health, built villages and health culture.
c) maternal health care, child and family planning:-propaganda, campaigning for pregnant women to clinics registered Township Manager pregnant, pregnancy examination and consultation, to base healing to childbirth; handling lays down for pregnant women are not up to the base doctor, cure for childbirth;
-Guide, track health care for mothers and babies at home in 6 weeks after childbirth;
-Manual some simple measures of track, children's health care and prevention of malnutrition of children under 5 years old;
-Guide to implementing family planning, provision and usage instructions condoms, contraceptive pills prescribed by the Ministry of health.
d) initial first aid and care of common illnesses:-made the initial first aid emergencies and accidents;
-Take care of some of the common diseases in the community;
-Join the wellness Guide to the elderly, the disabled, the sick, the disease does not infect society at home.
DD) participated in the medical program at the village.
e) mobilize, guide the people cultivation and use of drugs in the family to the room and treat some of the symptoms, the disease often.
g) join the Committee periodically with the communes, wards and clinics (hereinafter the township clinics); join training courses, training, professional training by the superior health authorities organized to raise the level.
h) management and the effective use of village medical Bag.
I) made notes, full, timely reporting under the guidance of the medical station.
2. The Mission of her village a) support advocacy, lobbying on health care for mothers and children:-advice on reproductive health and family planning for women of childbearing age, prevention of malnutrition for children under 5 years old;
-Advocacy, mobilization of pregnant women to clinics registered Township Manager pregnant, pregnancy examination and consultation, to base healing to childbirth, tetanus vaccination for parents and full immunization vaccines for children in age;
-Guide pregnant women how to take care of yourself during pregnancy, after birth, breastfeeding Moms, how to eat.
b) maternal health care during pregnancy: antenatal management, detect cases of high-risk pregnancy and transferred to the base hospital, healing time;
-Midwifery way under the CAP movie star for pregnant women when no transfer to or not up to the base doctor, cure for childbirth;
-The original handling of the case of accidents in the process of laying at home and moved to the base doctor, cure time.
c) to periodically take care of mothers and infants after laying at home: d) instructions implementing family planning, provision and usage instructions condoms, contraceptive pills prescribed by the Ministry of health;
DD) coordination participated in the health programs in villages, a;
e) join the Committee periodically with communal clinics; join training courses, training, professional training by the superior health authorities organized to raise the level;
g) manage and effectively use her Bag help village;
h) made notes, full, timely reporting under the guidance of the medical station.
Article 5. Extra mode level, means and modes of work 1. Extra mode level of village health workers was conducted according to the current rules of the State and grants more monthly (if any) from the funds of other legal regulations by the authority.
2. Each village health workers are equipped with the devices, medical instruments by category specified by the Ministry of health.
3. village health workers operating under dedicated mode at the village. Village health workers are responsible for actively deployed, arrange the time to ensure the implementation of the tasks according to the provisions of this circular.
Article 6. Working relationship 1. Village health workers subject to the management, direction and guidance on the technical expertise of the clinics.
2. village health workers subject to the management, supervision of activity of people's Social Committee, head of the village.
3. rural health workers, a coordinated relationship with the mass organizations, unions at the village.
4. The village health worker partnership performs the tasks assigned.
Article 7. Effect 1. This circular is effective from May 1, 2013.
2. Abolish circular No. 39/2009/TT-BYT on September 10, 2010 Ministry of health standard regulations, the functions and duties of village health workers since the day this circular effect.
Article 8. Implementation 1. The people's Committee, the city of centrally directed the Department of health, the city organized centrally deploy the implementation of this circular.
2. Based on the actual situation, characteristics of local, provincial Department of health, the central cities are responsible for: a) coordinated with relevant agencies the provincial people's Committee, the central city in consideration of the decision:-the number, selection processes, management unit , pay allowances for rural health workers, on the basis of the provisions of the law;
-List of the villages is also hard on the work of health care for mothers and children who need assistance her 1st layout village;
-The case of Hamlet, a deployed 1 village health workers working on the initial health care and help her 1st village, the provincial people's Committee decided to village health workers working on the initial health care may not have to perform the tasks specified in point c of paragraph 1 of article 4 of this circular base on real needs the local's and the performance of health workers village, she help village.
b) building and implementing training plans, continuous training for village health workers as defined in article 2 paragraph 1 of this circular;
c) steer, guide and integrating the activities of the rural health workers, a collaborator with the health program aims to improve the operational efficiency of village health workers;
d) continues use of people who are doing the village health worker, help her village but not sufficient standards of professional qualification prescribed in clause 1 article 2 to this circular (if any) to ensure stable rural health network, a training plan and have standardized on the professional level for the this object within a period of 12 months from the date Info This investment is in effect.
In the process, if any problems arise or difficult problems, agency, organization or individual should reflect timely Health Ministry to consider, resolve according to jurisdiction./.