Circular measure energy use savings, efficiency in agriculture _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 01/2008/ND-CP dated 9 January 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development; Decree No. 75/2009/ND-CP on 10/9/2009 of the Government on the amendments to article 3 of the Decree No. 01/2008/ND-CP dated 03/01/2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development;
Pursuant to the law using the energy saving and efficiency, 2010;
Pursuant to Decree No. 21/2010/ND-CP dated May 29, 2011 of government regulation and details measures for law enforcement use the energy saving and efficiency;
At the suggestion of the Director of the science, technology and the environment, the Minister of agriculture and rural development issued circulars used measures of energy saving efficiency in agricultural production.
Chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this circular guide using the measures of energy saving and efficiency in agricultural production.
Article 2. The object that applies to this circular apply to organizations, households, individuals with activities related to agriculture, forestry, irrigation, fisheries and matchsticks.
Chapter II MEASURES USING the ENERGY SAVING and EFFICIENCY for EACH Scope 3. Use energy saving, efficient in the field of cultivation and plant protection 1. Rational planning; promote research select Create seed, grow trees for biofuel production in high-yield, good-quality.
2. research priorities, select Create and disseminate new crop varieties resistant to drought, flood, salty and pestilent.
3. Adjust crop structure flexible match each region; converting the plant to adapt to each type of arable land.
4. rational use of fertilizers, plant protection drugs; applicable priority measures for pesticide on rice field by preventive measures except in the aggregate.
5. Collecting, reusing the agricultural by-products (straw, bagasse, husks, ...) to do raw materials for the manufacturing industry such as: cultivation of fungi, produce fertilizer, feed, gas and biomass (biomass) used for subsistence needs, processing, preservation of agricultural products.
Article 4. Use energy saving, efficient in the field of breeding and animal health 1. Farm planning logical, thoroughly using light and natural ventilation when the design and construction of buildings, limit the use of incandescent bulbs for lighting and heating in the breeding farms.
2. construction and development works, biogas equipment (biogas) in households and livestock facility to handle livestock waste created biological energy source.
3. Build self-contained breeding model-standard advanced, clean technologies, save water, reduce scattered food; proper use of feed for each object of pets and growth stages, reproduction. Limit the use of excess nutrients in livestock.
4. Apply for animal procedures, ensure hygiene and preventive measures closely to minimize the shrinkage, while reducing the cost of energy when the destruction of pets sickened, died.
5. Select create research priorities and disseminate new breed for high-yield, low-cost food for a unit of product.
Article 5. Using the energy savings, efficiency in the irrigation sector 1. Planning planning organizations irrigation systems; the irrigation solution, target priority order flows; priority build path enclosed water alternative for open trapezoid channels lead to reducing water consumption in an area of occupied land; gradually replace the traditional form of irrigation (drip irrigation surface flows spill) by the forms of other water-saving irrigation (sprinklers, spray mist, drip irrigation, watering the moisture the compost, compost, ...);
2. Use of water saving, effectively a) check, reviews the situation forecast, the current state of the source water (rainfall, streams, reservoirs, saline intrusion...) to develop a plan to use the water balance with the capacity of the water source.
b) apply measures to water-saving irrigation science, implementation "cornered fill changes, obviously", flattened surface of paddy fields.
c) dredging organizations wholeheartedly works take water, water supply; clean up for cheap, spam, off the information flow, reduce delays and obstructions on the water system, sewer water, hot-pump stations; plan to spend a reasonable buffer water to flood prevention.
3. Operate the rational irrigation system according to each type works in a) with regard to the free flowing system (Lakes, dams, sewers, ...): construction planning and proactive cooperation with the related unit operating the reservoirs, water supply system serves the production of timely service; taken seriously the water supply by rotating the channel; check out the restoration, the Bank, the banks are obviously, not to bad water leakage through the Canal, gate valves, drain impeller.
b) for Mekong River Delta: step by step how to perfect the system of banks, banks, banks of the plots, the drain, the dam to ensure proactive in obtaining and drained in order to exploit the efficiency of synthetic resources when the flood came and the flood.
c electric pump stations): build a calendar feed water pump, ensure system-wide synchronization operation between the small pump station with a large pump stations; the track regularly the water level, the pump on the peak to take advantage of the power and savings.
Plan gradually replaced the type of pump and electric motor technology backward, low performance to replace with the type of pump and new high performance electric motors.
d) against the tide: perform the measurement, monitoring, saline intrusion in the manhole, tank-pump stations to operate at maximum capacity of the pump system when conditions allow.
Article 6. Use energy saving, efficient in the forestry sector 1. On development of forest a) expedite the recovery, regeneration and enrichment of the forest on the land planning.
b) research priorities, select Create and disseminate high-yield forestry tree varieties are resistant against pests and drought.
c) adjustable crop plantation match each region;
d) increased the rate of green areas in the residential, urban areas helps to improve the living environment, with air conditioning, increasing the amount of gas absorption of carbon níc (CO2) and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
2. a forest management) made real processor packs by the method of cleaning the living; tight branches piling into garden beds hash in place to create compost enriched soil natural forests. Limit processed food packaging by the combustion method.
b) implementation of forest certification standard for sustainable forest management.
3. About the use of the forest a) planning the export shipping works serve the exploit in a reasonable manner.
b) mining technology selection and proper processing, saving energy, increasing the rate of use of wood in the extraction and processing.
c) processing technology deployment, reuse the byproducts arising (real packs, sawdust, byproducts, ...) to reduce waste disposal costs and the cost of inputs for production, processing.
d) development and application of clean production technologies, investment in equipment for the use of solar energy in the processing of forestry specialties.
e) thoroughly using light and natural ventilation when the design, construction, manufacturing, and processing of forest products.
Article 7. Use energy saving, efficient in the field of aquaculture 1. Research priorities, select Create and disseminate aquatic varieties of good quality, high yield; technical improvement of raising in order to increase the rate of metabolism of food.
2. Limit use the excess food in the foster system; disease control; ensure cleanliness, food safety.
3. Build and replicate the model of aquaculture water saving; expand the pattern combination farming, breeding pair (multi, broth-make the nutritional level, combining farming-farm combined VAC).
4. Application of new technology in the processing of the pond towards environment-friendly (take advantage of aquatic plants to treat the environment, use the filtering technology to restrict the circulation water change).
5. Thoroughly using renewable energy (wind power, solar energy) in the foster system.
Article 8. Using the energy savings, efficiency in the mining sector, protection and development of aquatic resources 1. Organized fishing forecasts and timely notice to fishermen.
2. Construction of organization of production and exploitation of logistics services combined with fishing on the sea in order to enhance the efficiency of extraction and protect fishing grounds.
3. Planning the phasing of media catching aquatic backward technology, low energy performance does not meet the minimum standard on emissions instead by means of specific fishery, processing and preservation equipment advanced, high performance.
Article 9. Use energy saving, efficient in the surplus industry sector 1. Development of salt production in the direction to focus on the region has favorable natural conditions for productivity and quality, large output.
2. The planning and layout of the rice production of salt in a reasonable manner, make the most of the terrain in order to apply this form of the water supply and turn the free saltwater flows. Strengthen the use of wind power instead of using dynamic pump in salt production process.
3. the gradual switch model from the production of handmade salt to clean large scale salt production associated with processing and market.
Article 10. Measure energy use savings, efficiency in the field of agricultural and aquaproduct salt 1. Resource planning, application priority technology produces cleaner raw materials to save costs in production, processing.
2. Thoroughly using light and natural ventilation when designing, construction of production facilities, processing facilities.
3. Build process and organization of production line with each stitch work, each type of machine. The device must synchronize, achieving high performance, saving energy, reducing emissions.
4. The priority use of technology, equipment, machines, fits criteria, standards, energy saving labeling. Step by step remove the technology, equipment, machinery, vehicles, equipped with obsolete tools, low energy performance according to regulations and schedules of the competent State bodies.
5. Step by step innovation technology, equipment. Encouraged to apply technology, devices, machines using clean energy, renewable energy in the manufacture, processing, preservation, shipping product.
Article 11. Measure energy use savings, efficiency in the village 1. Development and application of devices, machines using biofuels, renewable energy (solar, wind, biogas, biomass) in the household and the manufacturing base, the processing facilities in rural areas.
2. Choose the type of new materials, new techniques, equipment, new technologies to improve the efficiency, cost savings and emissions reductions in the village production facilities, processing facilities.
3. Deploy the technology to process and reuse of rural living waste, waste in the village manufacturing facility; the wood processing facility, seafood, coffee, flour-grinding facility, the sugar factory.
4. development and application of cleaner production to save the cost of inputs.
Chapter III RESPONSIBILITIES and ORGANIZE the IMPLEMENTATION of article 12. The responsibility and implementation 1. The Bureau of agriculture and forestry, trade processing and aquaculture and salt a) clue Is the task of the Ministry of State administration on measures to use energy savings, efficiency in agricultural production.
b) Organization to deploy, test, monitor the implementation of measures to save energy use efficiency.
c) presiding over the building, and the process of The approval of the plan of implementation of the measures to use energy-saving, efficient.
2. The Department, Service, General Directorate, the Center for Ministry, the people's Committee of the central cities, are responsible for implementation of this circular.
Article 13. Effect 1. This circular effect since May 1, 2013.
2. During the implementation process, if there are obstacles, suggest the Organization, personal reflections on the Ministry of agriculture and rural development to review, amend, Supplement accordingly./.