The decision on issuing functions, tasks, powers and organization, the activities of the Office of the Inspector of the Government _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the INSPECTOR GENERAL of GOVERNMENT pursuant to Decree No. 36/2012/ND-CP dated 18 April 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry , ministerial bodies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 83/2012/ND-CP dated 9 October 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Government Inspector;
Proposal of the Director of the Organization Department and the Chief Government Inspector, DECIDES: 1. Attached to this decision "functions, duties, powers, organization and functioning of the Ombudsman Office in the Government."
Article 2. This decision is effective from the date of signing and replaces decision No 1578/2008/QD-TTCP on August 6th 2008 by Inspector General issued the functions, duties, powers, organization and functioning of government inspectors Office.
Article 3. Office Manager, Director of the Organization Department, heads the Government Inspector in the units responsible for the implementation of this decision.
INSPECTOR GENERAL (signed) Peter WONG Feng File functions, duties, powers, organization and functioning of Government Inspection Office (attached to decision No. 875/QD-4/22 TTCP 2013 of the Inspector General of Government) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ chapter I FUNCTIONS, duties and powers, the WORKING PRINCIPLES of article 1. The position and function of Government Inspection Office is the unit in the Government Inspector, the Organization functions to perform administrative, administrative control, clerical, financial, hosting, management, serves to ensure the operation of the Government inspectors at the request of leadership , the direction of the Inspector General of Government.
The Office has its own stamp to the transaction under the provisions of the law.
Article 2. The tasks and powers 1. Presiding over the construction of the Government Inspector General issued the text of regulations on administrative management, administrative control, work culture, clerical, financial, hosting, management of government inspectors and agency guidelines, the urge, check out the service, Bureau, the unit performs.
2. Help Government inspection leader: programming, daily schedule, weekly; evaluation of Protocol documents, records of the service, the unit leader, Bureau inspection of Government work.
3. Organization and management guidance to perform administrative, clerical, archive; Seal of the management organs of the Government and the Ombudsman's Office according to the laws and regulations of the Inspector General of Government.
4. control the implementation of the administrative procedure in the scope of the management function of the Government Inspector.
5. Coordination with Service plans, financing and general staff help build Government Inspector General and the Government estimates the annual budget of the Government Inspector; implementation of the budget, finance, accounting and budget of the administrative block in the Government Inspector.
6. Is the beginning of a relationship, dealing with agencies, organizations and individuals outside the Government inspection agency; Organization, serving the meetings, conferences, workshops of government inspectors.
7. Permanent defense work, security, self defense; ensure a safe, orderly, discipline inspection organs of the Government.
8. management of infrastructure, ensure facilities and working conditions, asset management, funding of activities serving the administrative block government inspection agencies.
9. Is receiving clues, notice, preparation of funding, the media, organizations, visit the funeral in the scope of responsibility, ritual of government inspection bodies according to the regulations.
10. The task of administrative reform, international cooperation, scientific research according to assigned by the Inspector General of Government.
11. Managing public servants, workers, records, documents, assets are assigned according to the provisions of the law and of the Inspector General of Government.
12. Perform other duties by the Inspector General of Government.
Article 3. The working principle of the Office working under the heads, ensure the principle focus of democracy, public, transparent as prescribed by law; high responsibility and personal discipline, develop abilities, interests, initiative, creativity in the work of all officers, public officials and the performance of the Office.
Chapter II ORGANIZATION, responsibility, SCOPE of WORK article 4. Organizational structure and staffing 1. Organizational structure of the Office include: a) the leader of the Office to have the Chief and Vice Chief of staff;
b) The subdivisions, Office:-Administration-General;
-Control room administrative procedures;
-Your Room service;
-Department of management;
-Representative Office in Ho Chi Minh City.
2. duties and powers of the representative office, room in Ho Chi Minh City (hereinafter referred to as the room) by the Chief of the regulations.
3. Staffing of the Office by the Inspector General of Government decided at the suggestion of the Director of the Organization Department and Office.
Article 5. Liability, the scope of work of the Office 1. Leadership, direction and implementation of the Office's tasks as defined in article 2 of this regulation and these work as leaders of a Government surveyor; responsible before the law and before the Inspector General of Government on the results of the work assigned.
2. Assigning and checking the work performed the duties of the Vice Chief of staff, head of the defence and civil servants, workers in the Office.
3. Office to be Inspector General of the Government commissioned master account of government inspection agency and is responsible for the management and implementation of financial expenditure mode of government inspection agencies.
4. Coordination with the heads of the other units in government inspectors to handle the issues related to the work in the function, the Mission of the Office and perform the duties of the Agency as defined in the regulations of government inspectors work.
5. the management of public servants, workers in the Office under the provisions of the law and the hierarchy of the Inspector General of Government; maintain work discipline, management, evaluation and implementation of emulation work rewarded, mode, policy for civil servants, employees of the Office; build and execute the planning officers, training plan, the cadres and civil servants in the Office.
6. Responsible for the management and use of the seal of Office, seals of government inspection agencies; management, effective use, saving the expense of equipment, vehicles and offices of the Government Inspector.
7. The task was the Inspector General of Government authorized to solve; When commands are authorized to admit signed a number of documents under the authority of the Inspector General of Government as defined in the regulations of government inspection work; road sign for officials and civil servants of the Agency and administrative documents in the scope of the responsibilities of the Office.
8. Implement information, report mode specified by government inspectors. Timely reporting to the leader of the Government inspectors about the results of the task of the work and recommendations of issues to solve, the problem of the mechanism, the program, the plan needs modification, Supplement to match the required tasks of the Government Inspector.
9. Performs other duties by the Inspector General of Government.
Article 6. Liability, the scope of work of the Deputy Chief of staff 1. Help the Chief Executive, management of the work of the Office; directed, urge, check the operation of the room, according to the work assigned by the Chief. When necessary a Deputy Chief was commissioned Chief of the Office's activities.
2. Duties and powers of the range was the Chief assignment and authorizations; The reporting regimes for the Chief of the situation and the results of the tasks to be assigned.
3. Bear personal responsibility before the Chief Inspector, the leader of the Government and legislation proposals, progress, quality, effective implementation of the mission; in terms of content, form, manner, sequence, procedure for issuing documents and work processes.
5. replace the Chief Sign of the text was the Chief assignment, authorization.
Article 7. Liability, the scope of work of the Chief, the Deputy Head of the 1. The Chief was the direct leadership, direction, management, administration and activities of the responsible Chief, before the law of all activities of the Department and the implementation of the tasks assigned.
2. Deputy head's head and responsible to the Chief, Office of legal and leadership on the field of work is assigned; perform other duties as leaders of the Office directly. When necessary was operating Credential Manager operations.
3. the specific powers, duties of Chief, Deputy Head of Department in the Office due to the Chief rules.
Article 8. Liability, the scope of work of public servants, workers in the Office 1. Labor discipline, observance of the regulations of the Government and the Ombudsman's Office.
2. Actively research, professional field staff are assigned duties; solve assignments in the correct sequence, procedure, the time limit prescribed. Promptly report to the person in charge directly when there are problems or new issues arising in the course of performing their duties.
3. Observance of the discipline of ethics, spokesman of the officers, official inspection, work rules, regulation of culture of government inspection agencies; perform reporting mode, mode records management, document prescribed by government inspectors. Bear personal responsibility before the head, front office and before the law about the proposals, progress, quality, effective implementation of the mission.
Chapter III article 9 WORK RELATIONS. Make the direction of government inspection leader
The Office subject to the leadership, direction of the Inspector General of Government, the Deputy Inspector General of the Government; seriously implement the direction, full and timely reports on the results of tasks.
Article 10. Relations with other units of government inspection 1. The relationship between the Office with the Service, the Bureau of inspection units, the Government is coordinating relations, Exchange and mutual support to complete the task.
2. Coordination with the Service, Bureau, other units in the course of performing their duties are performed as prescribed in the regulations of work of government inspectors.
Article 11. Working relations with the inspectors, local branches 1. Is the transaction hub, contact the Inspector of the ministries, local staff, Executive Director of the leadership of the Government Inspector and the coordinating organization, serving the meetings, conferences, workshops of government inspectors and inspection industry.
2. The report, reflect timely with the Government's Inspector General or the Deputy Inspector General in charge of the Government about the requirements and recommendations of the Inspector of the Ministry, the local industry to lead the Government inspectors consider, resolve.
Article 12. The relationship between the leadership of the Office of the Committee and leadership level with the unions of the Office 1. Office leaders create conditions for organizing the party and unions operate in accordance with the Charter, vision, purpose; cooperation with the Committee of the party and the leadership level of the unions to party members, officials and servants of the Office of learning to improve their political, professional expertise; ensure the implementation of the regulation in the Agency's activities, the construction of the sticky background culture, discipline and administrative offices.
2. The leadership of the Office is responsible for providing sufficient, timely information on the activities of the Office and the benefits of public servants for party committees at levels, leaders of the unions; consultation of Committee level, leaders of the unions before deciding the issues of leadership, political thought education, internal protection, strengthen solidarity, care of officers and civil servants in the Office; about the work of personnel in the Office.
Chapter IV IMPLEMENTATION article 13. Responsibility 1. The Chief, Deputy Chief, head, Deputy head and public servants, workers in the Office are responsible for implementation of this regulation.
2. Other content related to the functions, duties, powers and organization of the activities of the Office of which has not been reflected in this provision shall follow the working regulation of government inspectors and the text of current legislation.
3. Based on the current rules and regulations, the Chief is responsible for the construction work regulation, issued by the unit to perform the functions and duties assigned.
Article 14. Modifying, supplementing the provisions of this regulation the implementation process if problems arise, the Office collaborated with the Director of the Organization Department, the study proposed the amendments and supplements, in time to meet the requirements of the Office of the Ombudsman and the Government.