Decide on the category of State secrets top secret level in the field of resources and the environment _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
Base Protection Ordinance state secrets on December 28, 2000;
Pursuant to Decree No. 33/2002/ND-CP dated 28 March 2002 detailing the Government's enforcement of the Ordinance on protection of State secrets;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of natural resources and the environment and the Minister of public security;
The Prime Minister issued a decision on the list of State secrets top secret level in the field of resources and environment.
Article 1. Directory of State secrets top secret level in the field of resources and environment information, including the following: 1. On water resources include: a) the undertakings of the party and State in the negotiation to establish, maintain, develop international river basin organizations related to Vietnam; negotiations to protect national interests in the extraction, use and protection of water resources in international rivers;
b) documents for planning, demarcation of the border on the River, streams are not published or not yet published;
c) material about fundamental investigation on rivers, streams, water supplies to the border;
d) electrical code Format, frequency, time of contact to exchange the water resources data system information used when war;
DD) position and treatment of the main landmarks of the altitude of the station's water resources; the elevation data and numbers of the landmark measure of water resources;
e) topographic documentation (TRAC, TRAC horizontal vertical map map, map of river segment) and the actual flow rate measured at the stations of water resources within the estuary region, 30 km from the sea to the river for the Red River, river system in the Pacific; 50 km from the sea in for the Dong Nai River system in the River, the Mekong River; 15 km from the sea in for the River on the other river systems.
2. On the environment, including: News, documentary about the party and State's policy regarding remedial activity chemical toxins used in the war in Vietnam is not published or not yet announced.
3. About the Hydrology Meteorology include: a) the undertakings of the party and the State on hydro-meteorological activities serve the duty to protect the sovereignty of the territory of the country;
b) power code, the frequency, time of contact to Exchange meteorological hydrological data on specialized information system of the industry when war;
c) position and treatment of the main landmarks of the altitude meteorological stations, hydrology, Hai Van; the elevation data and numbers of naval landmarks;
d) topographic documentation (TRAC map horizontal, vertical, segment map map of the monitoring of the river) and the actual flow rate measured at estuarine stations within 30 km from the sea to the river for the Red River, river system in the Pacific; 50 km from the sea in for the Dong Nai River system in the River, the Mekong River; 15 km from the sea in for the River on the other river systems.
4. About surveying and map are: a) coordinates the national class II basis points over forming the national network complete with notes;
b) documents the investigation, survey of national borders have yet to be announced.
5. On the land including: resolutions, planning decisions, land use plans, maps and figures, document on planning, land use plans for important works related to defense, security and border areas, the sea, Islands, national energy not published or not yet announced.
6. About the sea and Islands are: a) data, map, diagram of wave field Vietnam waters;
b) documentary about the topography, geology, resources and the environment of the Islands, Spratly Islands, sinking floating at shoal at serve the purpose of Defense, security, not published or not yet published;
c) The document, data and map specialist geological investigation of deep sea minerals not published or not yet announced.
7. Documents that use the document information in the category of State secrets top secret level of the agencies, units, organizations inside and outside the Ministry of natural resources and the environment.
Article 2. Effective implementation of this decision in effect enforced since June 10, 2013. This decision replaces decision No 212/2003/QD-TTg dated 21 October 2003 of the Prime category of State secrets top secret level in the field of resources and environment.
Article 3. Implementation 1. The Minister of natural resources and the environment, the Minister of public safety is responsible for guiding, inspecting the enforcement of the decision.
2. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities is responsible for the implementation of this decision.