DECISION functions, tasks, powers and organization of Service of administrative reforms _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the MINISTER of the INTERIOR pursuant to Decree No. 36/2012/ND-CP dated 18 April 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of ministries, ministerial agencies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 61/2012/ND-CP on August 10, 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of the Interior;
At the suggestion of the Director of the Organization Department and Director of the administrative reform, the decision: article 1. The position and function of administrative reform Mission is organized by the Ministry of the Interior, the Chief function, help the Secretary of State management of the work of the administrative reform and the permanent missions of the administrative reform of the work of the Government.
Article 2. Duties and powers 1. The task of helping the Minister a. construction of legal texts in the field of administrative reform under the assignment from the Government, the Prime Minister issued the authorized program.
b. construction program, the plan, the general scheme of State administrative reform in each stage the Government assigned by the Government.
c. research, recommendations and guidelines, policies and solutions to promote administrative reform the State Government, the Prime Minister decides.
d. evaluation of the pilot project by the administrative reform ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies and people's committees of provinces and cities under central building, the Prime Minister.
Sync direction, guide, examine the implementation of the legal text, project, program, plan to reform the administration of the Government.
e. construction of administrative reform report quarterly, 6, and every year the Government session.
g. General situation, summary, summarizing the performance of the duties of the administrative reform of the ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, people's committees of provinces and cities in the Central uơng.
h. Guide, track, test, urge the ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, people's committees of provinces and cities under central building and implementing administrative reform plan.
2. Guide and the deployment determines Only the number of annual administrative reform ministries, ministerial agencies, PEOPLE'S COMMITTEES of provinces and cities under central.
3. Instructions and chaired the deployment determines people's satisfaction index, for the Organization of the services of the State administrative bodies.
4. Monitor the implementation of OSS, OSS contact information in the State administrative organs at local.
5. Guide on professional expertise in the field of administrative reform for the civil servants who are dedicated to implementing administrative reform work in ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, people's committees of provinces and cities under central.
6. In coordination with the authority, the relevant organizations to propagate about administrative reform.
7. In collaboration with the unit of the Ministry of construction, suggestions for the project, the legal text and resolve issues related to the functions and duties of the Service.
8. Chairing or coordinating the resolution of complaints, recommendations relating to the work of the administrative reform under the direction of the Minister.
9. In collaboration with the relevant unit to oversee the Organization of studies, surveys and abroad about administrative reform.
10. Perform general, statistics on administrative reform and in collaboration with the Center for applied information technology to manage, exploit, use to serve the leadership, management of the Ministry of administrative reform.
11. Chaired or participated in research the subject of science in the field of administrative reform.
12. In collaboration with the unit in The implementation of the reform of content related to the functions and tasks of the Ministry.
13. Perform other duties assigned by the Minister.
Article 3. Organization and working mode of Service 1. Service has a Service Chief, Deputy Chief and public officials.
2. the Director is responsible to the Minister on the implementation of the tasks specified in article 2 and the specific powers, duties are as follows:-organizing and directing the task of Service and responsible to the Minister in all aspects of Service;
-Assigned tasks, track, test, urging the implementation of the tasks of the Deputy Chief and civil servant in the Service;
-Sign the ministerial order to admit answers, answers, instructions and requires the provision of information for the Organization to function, the task of managing the work of the administrative reform of the State administrative agencies or individuals on issues related to the work of the administrative reform;
-Cooperate with the Organization in the Department, the agencies involved in solving the problems related to the functions, duties and powers of the Service;
-The information for public servants in the Service according to the Ministry's working regulation;
-Decide the content of the report, summary, summary, recommendations to the Minister, advocates a solution in performing the duties of the Service;
-Implementation of the regulation of the Ministry of public management, and asset according to the hierarchy of the Ministry.
3. Deputy Chief mission of expertise and help the Director in charge of one or some of the work as assigned by the Director; responsible to the Director General regarding the implementation of the tasks assigned.
4. Public servants perform duties as assigned by the Director of professional and responsible to the Chief of service of performing the task.
5. Service work according to expert mode in combination with the heads mode; in the case of The leaders work directly with Deputy Chief, then the Deputy Chief, is responsible for the implementation of the opinion of the leadership of the Ministry and then report promptly to the Director.
Article 4. The effect and enforcement responsibilities 1. This decision takes effect 15 days from the date of signing.
2. the Chief of the Department, Director of the Organization Department, Director of the Administration, heads and public servants concerned units in the Department responsible for the implementation of this decision.