The CIRCULAR issued directory of work and workplaces forbidden to employers are juveniles _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the labor code base on 18 June 2012;
Pursuant to Decree No. 106/2012/ND-CP dated 20 December 2012 functions, tasks, relationships and organizational structure of the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs;
At the suggestion of Director of Department of labor safety;
Minister of labor, invalids and Social Affairs issued a circular regulating the categories of work and workplaces forbidden to employers as juveniles, article 1.
1. Attached to this circular listing jobs and work prohibits employers are minors (hereinafter referred to as the juvenile workers).
2. This circular applies to all enterprises, agencies, cooperative organizations, households, individuals hiring, employers under the employment contract (hereinafter referred to as the employer).
1. The employer has the responsibility to review the work and the workplace, juvenile workers are doing; not deployed juvenile workers doing the work or the workplace according to the list attached to this circular.
2. The Department of labor, invalids and Social Affairs is responsible for: a) in collaboration with the Department of health, local labor Federation frequently urge, test, monitor the implementation of this circular;
b) enhance inspection of discovery and timely handling of cases of violation of the provisions of the law on juvenile labour use;
c) annual, General, reported the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs on the implementation of this circular together with the report of the work of occupational safety, hygiene and local labor.
1. This circular effect since January 8 in 2013.
2. Abolish circular No. 09/TT-LB of 13 April 1995 of the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs-medical on regulating the harmful labour conditions and the prohibition of use of juvenile labour.
3. in the implementation process, if there are difficulties and obstacles, the proposal reflects on the Ministry of labour, invalids and Social Affairs to consider and resolve.