CIRCULAR guide functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Centre provide services to public social work _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 106/2012/ND-CP dated 20 December 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs;
Pursuant to Decree No. 61/2012/ND-CP on August 10, 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of the Interior;
Pursuant to Decree No. 68/2008/ND-CP on May 30, 2008 by government regulation of conditions, procedures of establishment, organization, functioning and dissolution of the basis of social protection;
Pursuant to decision No. 32/2009/QD-TTg on March 25, 2010 the Prime Minister approved the project of developing the social work profession the period 2010-2020;
Minister of labor, invalids and Social Affairs and the Minister of the Interior issued a circular guiding the functions, duties, powers and organizational structure of the Centre to provide social work service to the public.
Article 1. Scope and objects 1. Scope this guidance circular functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure; conditions, the authority, the record, the procedure established and dissolved; the Agency and the responsible Evaluation Center records provide social work service to the public (hereinafter referred to as the social work center).
2. Subjects of application this circular applies to the social work centre affiliated to the public district people's Committee, district, town, city in the province (hereinafter referred to as the people's committees at district level), led by the people's committees at district level decided to establish under the provisions of the law.
Article 2. The position and function of social work center 1. The social work center is a public career unit directly under the people's Committee at district level.
2. the social work center has the function to provide social work services; have legal personality, the seal, the headquarters and a private account.
Article 3. The name of the social work centre in the common name of the Center is the Center for social work. Based on the actual conditions of each locality, the name of the social work centres are additional target groups served, are: the Center for social work (including several groups of objects); The Center for social work (Group child object); The Center for social work (Group of elderly subjects); The Center for social work disability (disability group) or other suitable name.
Article 4. Service of the Center for social work service of the social work center consists of one or more of the following object groups: 1. social objects in need of urgent protection specified in paragraph 2 to article 5 of Decree 68/2008/ND-CP on May 30, 2008 by government regulation of conditions procedure for establishment, organization, functioning and dissolution of the basis of social protection;
2. The elderly, the disabled, the mentally troubled people recognition, people infected with HIV/AIDS, the poor, children, victims of gender discrimination; drug addicts, people in prostitution; person after detoxification; My father, my mother, who take care of children in need of urgent protection;
3. Other objects need to use social work services (hereinafter collectively referred to as objects).
Article 5. Duties and powers of the social work center 1. Provide emergency services a) receptive audience in need of urgent protection, including: child abandonment; victims of family violence; sexual assault victims; trafficking victims; victim of forced labour;
b) reviews the needs of the audience; sift and sort objects. Where necessary, the switch sends the object to the medical, education, the police, the judiciary or the bodies, other appropriate organizations.
c) ensure the security and meet the emergency needs of the audience, including: temporary shelter, food, clothing or travel expenses. Temporary stay not to exceed 30 days, in case it is necessary to extend the time of care at the Center to have the decision of the heads of management supervisor of the Center for social work;
d) provides medical treatment services.
2. Consultation, therapy for neurological disturbances mind, psychological crisis and recovery for physical objects.
3. To advise and assist the beneficiaries of social assistance policy; in collaboration with agencies, other appropriate organizations to protect, help objects; Search, sort the forms of care.
4. building plans to intervene and help objects; monitor and review-intervention activities, help and adjust the plan.
5. Perform preventive measures the audience plunged into difficulty and suffered harassment, violence, mistreatment.
6. support the object community.
7. Manage objects provided social work services.
8. providing services for social education and strengthening a) provides educational services to the society to help the audience grow the ability to manually resolve the problem, including parenting skills education for those who are in need; life skills training for children and juveniles;
b) in partnership with training institutions and training organizations, training on social work for the staff, collaborators of social work or work at the base to provide services of social work;
c) organized the training course, the seminar provides knowledge, skills for the target groups in need;
9. Community development a) contact with the people, the Government in defining the issues of the community to build the program, help the Community plan;
b) policy proposals to the competent authorities;
c) build network staff, volunteer social work;
d) held to mobilize resources to help object.
10. The organization of the activities of the media, to raise awareness.
11. Perform research, surveys relating to social welfare and social security (if any).
12. make financial management, property, public servants, officers and employees as provided by law.
13. mobilized and organized to receive financial support, of the agencies, organizations, individuals in the country and abroad to perform the activities of the Centre.
14. Be made to the service activities have currency in accordance with the law.
15. Perform other duties authorized by decision.
Article 6. Organizational structure the social work center 1. Leaders of the social work center consists of Directors and not more than 2 Deputy Director.
2. Organization structure based on the number of local objects and functions, the Mission of the social work centre, Manager of the Interior, in collaboration with the Manager of labour invalids and social process of the people's Committee Chairman granted the district decide organizational structure of the Centre for social work as the work plate :-General Administration; advice and help objects; training and community development or other parts accordingly.
Article 7. Conditions, the authority, the record, the procedure established and dissolved the social work centre, the authority, the record, the procedure established and dissolved the social work centre to comply with the provisions of Decree No. 55/2012/ND-CP dated 28 June 2012 of the Government regulation on the establishment , reorganize, dissolved the public career unit (hereinafter referred to as the Decree No. 55/2012/ND-CP).
Article 8. The Agency and the responsible agency assessment and accountability Evaluation Center records social work made under the provisions of article 11 of Decree 55/2012/ND-CP article 9. Change the name, the Office of social work center name change, the Office must have written recommendations on the changes to send the competent authority a decision established. Within 7 working days from receipt of the notification, the competent authorities allows establishing must have written answer on the proposal of the social work centre, if not get text reply, the social work center made the change.
Article 10. Effective circular has effective from July 25, 2013.
Article 11. Responsibility 1. Provincial people's Committee, the city of centrally directed: the Department of labor, invalids and Social Affairs, the Department of the Interior, district-level people's committees and the relevant agencies are responsible for implementing this circular.
2. During the implementation process, if there are obstacles, suggest the bodies, relevant units reflects the timeliness of the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs, the Ministry of the Interior to review resolution./.