The DIRECTIVE on the implementation of Decree 48/2013/ND-CP on May 14, 2013 the Government's amendments and supplements to some articles of the Decree relating to the control of administrative procedure _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ over the years, implemented Decree 63/2010/ND-CP on 08 June 2010 of the Government on the control of administrative procedures (hereinafter referred to as the Decree No. 63/ 2010/ND-CP), organ systems, control unit the administrative procedure be established from personnel of the task implementation project 30 (decision No. 30/QĐ-TTg dated 10 January 2007 from the Prime Minister's approval of the project to simplify administrative procedures on the State management sector the 2007-2010 period) and have completed the assigned task Basically, administrative procedures in the field of governance has been simplified and control; the first step is the people, the business community in the country and abroad.
Before the request to raise the quality of institutional building, institutional building, law enforcement to track the work of control procedures, ensuring implementation of State management of administrative control, the effect on nationwide, on May 14, 2013 The Government has issued Decree No. 48/2013/ND-CP amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Decree relating to the control of administrative procedures (hereinafter referred to as the decree 48/2013/ND-CP).
To organize the implementation of Decree No. 48/2013/ND-CP of timeliness, consistency and synchronization, the Prime Directive: 1. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities holds true to the importance of the work of administrative control; construction plan and organize the implementation of Decree No. 48/2013/ND-CP of timely, consistent and effective; assigned responsibilities specific to each agency, units and individuals involved in the work of administrative control.
2. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, provincial people's Committee Chairman, central cities, the General Director of social insurance: Vietnam, Vietnam Development Bank, social policy Bank to urgently implement the transfer, reception duties, payroll administration, organizations are assigned to the Control Room administrative procedures and financial conditions , equipment, property, records, the relevant documents from The Agency, the Office, the Office of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities of legal organization, Ministry, agency, the Department of Justice.
3. The Minister of Justice, in collaboration with the Minister of the interior construction, issued: a) circular replaces circular No. 01/2008/TTLT-BTP-BNV on April 28, 2009 guidance functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Department of Justice Department of the provincial people's Committee Justice, Department of the people's Committee at district level and the work of the Justice of the people's Committee of social level;
b) circular guide about the Organization, the Organization's staffing legislation and standards for people working on legislation on the basis of the provisions of Decree No. 55/2010/ND-CP on January 4, 2011 by government functions, tasks, powers and structure of the legal organization.
4. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the city of centrally directed modifications, perfected: a) the process of construction, issued the legal text of the Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, provincial people's Committee; in particular, the Agency's accountability provisions chaired drafting in evaluating the impact of administrative procedures; responsibility of legal organization, the Justice Department in contributing comments, appraisal the draft legal text contains rules on administrative procedures, does not accept resumes sent appraisal if not yet have a rating impact on politics and comments on administrative procedures in project , draft legal text;
b) Regulation coordination between legal organizations with General Directorate, Department, service, subdivisions ministries; The Department of Justice with departments, departments, district-level people's committees in receiving, processing the reflections and recommendations of individuals, organization of administrative regulations and the disclosure, transparency of administrative procedures in the scope of management authority under the provisions of Decree No. 63/2010/ND-CP and Decree No. 48/2013/ND-CP; in particular, the provisions of the specific responsibilities of the legal organization, the Justice Department in the urge, quality control of draft decision announced before the Ministers, heads of agencies, people's committees of provinces and cities under central Government issued; the responsibility of the General Directorate, Department, service, subdivisions of ministries, departments, sectors in the provincial people's Committee, the central cities in the preparation of draft decisions announced administrative procedures and responsibilities of the agencies involved in the publicity, listing the administrative procedure had been announced.
5. The Ministry of Justice, the legal organization of the Ministry, the industry and the Department of Justice organized strictly for comments with respect to the rules of administrative procedures in the project, draft legal text as specified in paragraph 2 to article 1 of Decree 48/2013/ND-CP; implementation of the results of processing reflects the recommendations of the individual, the organisation of administrative regulations and directly work with agencies, organizations and individuals involved in processing the reflections and recommendations under the provisions of Decree No. 20/2008/ND-CP dated 14 February 2008 by the Government on receiving handling reflected the recommendations of organizations and individuals about administrative regulations; publicizing the situation, the results of the work of administrative control in the Ministry, local branches, on the website of the administrative procedures of the Department of Justice at: http://www.thutuchanhchinh.vn and the website of the Ministry, local branches.
6. The Ministry, ministerial-level agencies, provincial people's Committee, the city of centrally organizing check the implementation of control procedures within the scope of the assigned responsibilities as prescribed in clause 11 article 1 of Decree 48/2013/ND-CP taken seriously reviewing and modified by the authority of the administrative procedures and relevant regulations are no longer the suit, making it difficult for production, business and life of the people or the Government, the prime consideration, the decision with respect to the regulations beyond the jurisdiction. Tight control the resolution of administrative procedures for individual, organization; timely processing of these behaviors of negative interference, corruption of public servants in resolving administrative procedures; periodically report the Prime Minister about the situation, the results solve administrative procedures at the levels of Government in the scope of management under the guidance of the Ministry of Justice.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Ministry of finance about the Guide set up, manage and use the funding for the operation of control procedures, every year, the ministries, ministerial agencies, social insurance, the people's Committee of Vietnam province, central cities are responsible for arranging sufficient and timely funding for the operation of control procedures.
7. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities, Director General of social policy Bank, General Director of the Vietnam Development Bank is responsible for the implementation of this directive.
The Minister of Justice has the responsibility to monitor, test, and urge the Prime Minister to report the implementation of this directive.