Number: 43 /2013/QĐ-TTg
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, 16 July 2013
Functional rules, duties, powers, and organizational structures
of the Director General of the Department of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs
Government Law Base December 25, 2001;
Vocational Law School November 29, 2006;
Base of Protocol 36 /2012/NĐ-CP April 18, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry, the peer-to-peer body;
Base of Protocol 106 /2012/NĐ-CP December 20, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs;
At the suggestion of the Minister of Labour-Trade and Social Affairs;
The Prime Minister issued a decision to stipulate the function, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.
1. The Directorate General of Vocational Affairs is the organization of the Ministry of Labour-Trade and Social Affairs, which performs the planning function to help the Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs management of the profession, including: Programs, education, content, planning, quality of teaching. The profession, the national skill framework, the national skill level framework, the standard of faculty, teachers, faculty, management, admissions, enrollment, certification, certification, certificate portfolio, facilities and vocational equipment; the organization. It ' s the task of managing the state of vocational training in accordance with the law.
2. The Director-General of the Legal profession, which has the seal of the coat of arms, is a Grade II-level budget bill of the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs, which has its own account at the State Treasury.
The General Directorate performs tasks, the following specific powers:
1. The Minister of Labour-Trade and Social Affairs to the Government, the Prime Minister considers, decided:
a) The bill of law, the ordinance, the draft resolution of the National Assembly, the Standing Committee of the National Assembly; the draft resolution, the Government ' s decree on teaching profession;
b) Strategy, planning, long-term planning, five years, years of vocational teaching; national target programs, projects, curriculum development projects; decision drafts, Prime Minister's directive on vocational education;
c) A vocational high school network planning, vocational high school, vocational training center.
2. Labor Department Minister-Trade and Social approx, decision:
a) The draft decision, directive, advice on vocational education;
b) The regulations of standards, regulations, economic norms; professional processes, professions of vocational education.
3. Help the Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Command, guide and test, monitor, evaluate and take responsibility for organizing the implementation of the laws of law, policy, strategy, planning, planning, national target program, and the United States. the project, project on vocational training after approval.
4. Board of competentiations of professional instruction text, career teaching career, individual text under the rule of law.
5. Teaching regularship:
a) Manager of the training profession;
b) The Chair organizes the construction and appraisal of the vocational college framework program, the vocational center for each profession;
c) The guide, examination of the vocational facilities in the construction, enacuse and implementation of the vocational curriculum; the compilation, choice, appraisal, browsing and use of vocational education; the application of foreign vocational training programs; the registration of the profession. Vocational training; the implementation of vocational enrollment, exam, examination, graduation recognition in vocational training, diploma, diploma certificate. Check out the vocational facilities in Vietnam in the granting of a degree, foreign certificate; the training of the interagency and the training links of vocational facilities;
d) Perform the vocational registration of vocational college.
6. Back to regular practice:
a) Guide to specific conditions and the procedure to open regular vocational courses; on subjects and forms of regular vocational enrollment; on program, curriculum, regular vocational education; regular vocational education; on training, and in training, and in training. examination, evaluation, graduation recognition and degree of degree, certificate in regular vocational;
b) Guide and examination of the implementation of regular vocational teaching regulations;
c) The guide and examination of the organization performing vocational work for rural labor by regulation.
7. On faculty, teacher and vocational management staff:
a) Guide, examination of the establishment of the Faculty of Vocational Teachers at the vocational college;
b) The guide, examination of the construction and implementation of the program, the training curriculum, the faculty, the teacher, and the management management staff; the implementation of the regime, policy towards faculty, teacher and vocational management staff; the implementation of the consumption. A professional standard, a lecturer, a vocational teacher; the standard of the head of the vocational institution; the recruitment of vocational officers; the faculty of faculty, the teaching profession. Check out the practice of evaluation of vocational officer evaluation;
c) The management of the fostering work on expertise, a career for faculty, teacher and vocational management staff;
d) A promotion to a career as a vocational officer;
The organization performs the award of honor honors to the teacher and the staff of vocational management in accordance with the rule of law;
e) The organization of the faculty of faculty, the national vocational teaching teacher.
8. In terms of student work, student apprenties:
a) Guide and examination of the implementation of the scale of student management, student learning; prevention, anti-crime, social crime and building healthy educational environment in vocational training; political, moral, lifestyle, and lifestyle education. culture, aesthetics for students, vocational students; physical education, medical work in vocational facilities; cultural movements, culture, fitness, students ' sport, vocational students; the implementation of a scholarship policy from the state budget. water and other policies towards apprenties;
b) Check out the implementation of tuition receivables and other revenues for students, students.
9. On the basis of physical facilities and vocational equipment:
a) Building the facilities of the facilities of the vocational college, the vocational high school, the vocational center and the standard of vocational equipment.
b) The guide, examination of the standard implementation of the facilities and the vocational equipment of the vocational training facilities; the teaching equipment Society for self-employment;
c) Guide to the management of the facilities and equipment of vocational training;
d) Guide to the reception and application of the standard of facilities, the catalog of foreign vocational equipment;
Organization of self-employment, self-employment equipment.
10. In terms of quality control:
a) Guide, examination of the implementation of the regulations on the quality of vocational control;
b) Management and organization implementing vocational quality control over vocational training, vocational training programs. Presiding over the appraisal and recognition of vocational training, vocational training programs that meet quality control standards;
c) Guide and examination of the assurance of vocational quality, the self-control of the quality of vocational training of vocational facilities;
d) recognized, issued, revoked certificates of standard quality control certification;
The organization publicly announced a list of vocational facilities, training programs that have been given the quality of vocational training;
e) Training organization, professional fostering, a career for vocational quality control and quality management of the vocational facility; level, procurement of vocational quality audits;
g) the organization of the organization appraisal or allowing the establishment of a vocational quality control organization;
h) The establishment of the establishment, organization and operation of the center for the quality control of the organization and individual established; the recognition of the organization of foreign countries has the authority to test the quality of foreign vocational training programs in Vietnam. Male.
11. On the skill set:
a) Management of the National Vocational skills framework and the system of national engineering standards;
b) The guide, examination of the standard of national skill standards for each profession and each degree of skill; sweep, update, regulate the standard of occupational skills in line with the common requirements of each period; guidelines use the standard of skills. National competence and the adoption of the standard skills of ASEAN countries and the world into Vietnam;
c) The bank management proposes a career skill assessment;
d) Training, professional fostering, business for evaluation, construction specialist, national skill standards appraisal and job assessment proposal; grant, recall, and management of national skills assessment card;
Management of the evaluation, certification of national skills by regulation;
e) The National Association of Skilled Professionals, attending the ASEAN regional handset and the world;
g) Management database systems for evaluation, national skills certificate level.
12. On the inspector, check, resolve the complaint, denounce:
a) Make a professional inspector of vocational training;
b) Guide to the expertise, job of inspection, inspection, processing of administrative violations in the field of vocational training;
c) Resolve the complaint, denouncing the vocational training under jurisdiction.
13. Guide, examination of the establishment, merger, division, separation, dissolution of vocational facilities, established the office of foreign vocational representative office in Vietnam; the recognition of the headmaster, approving charter college charter. The organization implemented the establishment of a vocational college.
14. Propaganda, disseminism, legal education within the scope of state management of vocational education.
15. The organization performs statistical work, information and construction of a vocational database.
16. The organization performs research, disseminology and application of science, technology in the field of vocational training.
17. Guide, check out the vocational operation of vocational training facilities abroad in Vietnam; the implementation of joint venture, links between Vietnamese vocational facilities and foreign vocational facilities.
18. Practitiated international cooperation in the field of vocational training under the rule of law and the hierarchy of the Minister of Labour-Trade and Social Affairs.
19. Manager of the Organization of Machine, payroll, implementation of the wage regime and policy regimen of enlightenment, appointment, reappointment, motion, rotation, dismissal, resignation, isolation, retirement, resignation, reward, discipline, training, fostering, fostering, fostering. In the case of civil service, the officer is under the management of the General Staff as prescribed by law and devolve management of the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs and Social Affairs.
20. Make administrative reform in the field of vocational training under the administrative reform plan of the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs.
21. Financial management, property assigned, and organizational implementation of the budget are allocated under the rule of law.
22. Do other duties carried out by the Minister of Labour-Trade and Social Affairs and by the provisions of the law.
1. A formal vocational education.
2. regular practice.
3. The teacher ' s case and the vocational management staff.
4. Physical facilities and vocational training.
5. Student Affairs, students.
6. Career Skills.
8. The Plan-Finance.
9. French case-Inspector.
11. The Department of Quality Control.
In this, the specified units from Clause 1 to Section 11 are units that help the General Secretary to perform state management functions; the specified unit at Section 12 is a career unit serving the state's state management function.
The General Directorate for the General Directorate of the Occupational Regulation, the mandate, the powers and the organizational structure of the units of the General Staff.
1. The teaching Directorate has the General Secretary and no more than 03 Vice President.
2. The General Secretary and the Vice-General Staff are appointed by the Minister of Labour-Trade and Social Affairs, dismissal and manner in accordance with the rule of law.
3. The Director General of the General Directorate is responsible to the Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs and before the law on the entire operation of the General Staff. The Deputy Director General of the General Staff is responsible for the Director General of the Director General of the profession and before the law on the field of work that is assigned in charge.
1. This decision has been in effect since 10 September 2013.
2. This decision replaces the Number Decision 86 /2008/QĐ-TTg July 3, 2008 by the Prime Minister of the Government rules the function, mandate, jurisdiction and organizational structure of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs and Social Affairs and the number decision. 53 /2011/QĐ-TTg September 27, 2011 by Prime Minister amended, the addition of Article 3 Decision No. 3 86 /2008/QĐ-TTg; remove the other provisions previously against the decision.
3. Minister of Labour-Trade and Social Affairs, ministers, peer-agency Prime Minister, Head of the Government of the Government, Chairman of the Provincial Committee of the Provincial People ' s Committee, Central City and General Directorate General Directorate of Vocational Affairs This decision.