Number: 95 /2013/TT-BTC
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, July 17, 2013
IT ' S SMART
Income regulation, recording mode, filing, management and use of fees
verify the paper, document to recognize the text due to the educational basis
It ' s foreign to the Vietnamese.
The French base for the fee and the number of charges. 38 /2001/PL-UBTVQH10 August 28, 2001;
Base of Protocol 57 /2002/NĐ-CP 03/06/2002 of the Government rules the implementation of the ordinance of fees and fees; Protocol No. 24 /2006/NĐ-CP 06/03/2006 revised, adding some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol 57 /2002/NĐ-CP June 3, 2002;
Base of Protocol 118 /2008/NĐ-CP November 27, 2008 of the Government Regulation, mandate, authority, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance;
On the recommendation of the Chief of Tax Policy,
The Minister of Finance issued a degree of income regulation, revenue, filing, management, and usage of the identification fee, documents for recognition of the text due to the basis of foreign education to the Vietnamese, as follows:
1. This information specifies the degree of income, revenue, filing, and management of paper verification fees, documents for recognition of the text due to the basis of foreign education for the Vietnamese.
The Diploma is composed of: Diploma in diploma or certificate of completion of a curriculum of high school levels, diploma diploma, diploma diploma, graduate diploma, master's degree, Ph.D. degree from the basis of a degree in foreign education. The Vietnamese.
2. This information is not applicable to the verification of paper, documents for the certificates, certificates of academic results due to the basis of foreign education to the Vietnamese after completing part in the training program or ending a degree in the study of the country. Training courses or short-term fostering.
1. Organization, individuals who do the procedure to verify the document, document to recognize the text due to the basis of a foreign education institution stipulated at 1 Article 1 This is required by regulation.
2. The Department of Education and Training Education (Ministry of Education and Training) and the Department of Education and Training Organization performs verification, recognition of Vietnamese education by the basis of the education of foreign education and the prescribed toll at this level.
The rate of charging verification of papers, documents to recognize the specific text as follows:
1. Verify to recognize the text of the Vietnamese due to the establishment of a foreign education facility in Vietnam to be 250,000 copper ng/degree;
2. Verify to recognize the text of the Vietnamese due to the establishment of a foreign education department after the completion of the overseas training program of ¥ 500,000.
The fee verification fee, the document, is a collection of the state budget that is managed, used as follows:
1. The toll agency is quoted to leave 60% of the proceeds to cover for the collection and work of verification of paper, regulatory documents. The remaining fee (40%), the toll body filed into the state budget according to the chapter, the item of the current state budget item.
2. Other content related to the collection, filing, management, use, public charging of the non-guided toll at this Notice is made in accordance with the guidance at Digital Information. 63 /2002/TT-BTC 24/7/2002 of the Ministry of Finance guided the implementation of the law regulations on fees and fees, Digital Information. 45 /2006/TT-BTC April 25, 2006, revised, Supplements Digital 63 /2002/TT-BTC July 24, 2002, Digital News 28 /2011/TT-BTC February 28, 2011 of the Ministry of Finance directed to enforce certain provisions of the Tax Management Law, the guiding implementation of the digital decree 85 /2007/NĐ-CP 25 May 2007 and Decree No. 106 /2010/NĐ-CP October 28, 2010 of the Government, 153 /2012/TT-BTC September 17, 2012 of the Ministry of Finance directed the printing, release, management and use of the types of certificates from the expense collection, the cost of the state budget and the revised, supplemated (if available).
1. This message has been in effect since May 5, 2013.
2. In the course of execution, if there is an entanging, recommend the agencies, organizations, individuals that reflect on time about the Ministry of Finance to study, guide ./.
Đỗ Anh Tuan