Technical regulations CIRCULAR observation of underground water resources _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the base of the water resources Law number 17/2012/QH13 on June 21, 2012;
Pursuant to Decree No. 21/2013/ND-CP of March 2013 of government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of natural resources and the environment;
Pursuant to Decree No. 24/2009/ND-CP on March 5th, 2009 by government regulation details about Law enforcement remedies enacted legal text;
Pursuant to Decree 102/2008/ND-CP dated 15 September 2008 by the Government on the collection, management, exploitation and use of the data on resources and the environment;
Proposal of the Director General of the water resources management, the Director of the Center for the investigation and planning of water resources, Director of science and technology, Director of Legal Affairs;
The Minister of natural resources and the environment issued circulars stipulated monitoring technique of water resources underground, chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this regulation circular observation technique of underground water including: mode and monitoring elements, equipment-monitoring tools, maintaining the process of observation, control, record the number of, establishment of monitoring results tables, data processing, reporting and monitoring results of water resources below the ground.
Article 2. The object application this circular apply to organizations and individuals related to water resources monitoring activities on the ground.
Article 3. The principle of applying the criteria, the method cited 1. The application of the standard, the method cited in the underground water quality must comply with the standards, monitoring and analysis methods are specified in clause 1, 2 article 7 Chapter II of this circular.
2. in case the standards, monitoring method, monitoring mode and analysis of underground water quality stipulated in chapter II of this circular to modify, supplement or replace the standard applies, the new method.
Article 4. Explanation of terms In this regulation, the terms below are interpreted as follows: 1. ground water monitoring work is the single works (wells or point Highway) is used to serve the monitoring underground water resources element.
2. monitoring Points include one or several monitoring works.
3. Observation of water under the ground where be built to manage the centralized monitoring work near each other. At each station usually has the kind of vehicles, machinery, specialized equipment; the station house, land use, the protection system works, technical safety corridor and other ancillary works; monitoring team members stay at the station for monitoring implementation.
4. Point the highway is a natural water route.
5. balance is a Yard area was selected to evaluate the actual weight of the elements water balance under the ground and the formation of underground water flow.
Chapter II MONITORING TECHNICAL REGULATIONS article 5. Asked about the equipment, monitoring equipment, tools, monitoring tools to reach the precision as defined in article 8 of this circular.
Article 6. Monitoring elements 1. Borehole observation works: water level, temperature, depth of wells and water quality.
2. The process of monitoring points reveal: air flow, temperature and water quality.
3. The process of observation terrace of the balance: the amount of infiltration, rainfall, evaporation, temperature, humidity and water quality.
4. water quality parameters: the parameters of water quality under the land specified in the following form: type a) comprehensive analysis Model include: calcium (Ca2 +), magnesium (Mg2 +), sodium (Na +), potassium (K +), total iron, aluminium (Al3 +), ammonium (NH4 +), hidrocacbonat (HCO3-), chloride (Cl-), sunphat (SO42-), carbonate (CO32-), nitơrit (NO2-), nitơrat (NO3-) total hardness, hardness, temporary, permanent hardness, pH, CO2, CO2 CO2 corrosion, erosion, silicate (SiO2), the total mineral levels (drying at 105° C), color, smell, taste;
b) model railroad include: two Iron (Fe2 +), iron (Fe3 +);
c) Sample size: behavior depending on the characteristics of each region, choose fit within the following parameters: Arsenic (As), mercury (Hg), selenium (Se), chromium (Cr), cadmium (Cd), lead (Pb), copper (Cu), zinc (Zn), phenols, cyanua (CN-), manganese (Mn);
d) Model study of pollution of organic origin: Ammonium (NH4 +), nitơrit (NO2-), nitơrat (NO3-), phosphates (PO43-), COD, Eh (Eh indicators measured at field);
DD) field analysis indicators: depending on the characteristics of each Department that chose in the following basic parameters: temperature, pH, Eh, DO, Cl-, NH4 + and Ec.
Article 7. Sampling and analysis of samples of water 1. Sampling.
a) The underground water samples comply with national standards ISO 6621-11:2011;
b) during pump brass washing, measuring the target pH, Eh, Ec until a new stable-value sampling;
c) sampling iron conducts the same comprehensive sampling or in areas that have high iron content than standard;
d) the work of quality assurance and quality control to follow the text, the regulations of the Ministry of natural resources and the environment.
2. Storage and transport of samples: Samples are preserved and stored according to national standards ISO 6621-3:2008.
3. Analyze the scene: for the target field analysis, samples taken on specialized tools. First titration measurements and measuring, recording the votes conducted according to the model in annex 5.
4. The analysis in the laboratory.
a) based on the data quality objectives and conditions in the lab, analyzing the parameters must comply with one of the methods specified in the Vietnam standards;
b) when no national standards shall apply to other international standards have an accuracy of equivalent or higher;
c) the work of quality assurance and quality control in the laboratory follow the text, the regulations of the Ministry of natural resources and environment on quality assurance guidelines and quality control in environmental monitoring.
5. data processing.
a) test data: test about the reasonableness of the data; the examination based on the profile of the sample (the minutes, the log field sampling, sample delivery record, the result of analysis in the scene), record the results of laboratory analysis, data quality control sample (sample loop samples, standard form, white);
b) statistical processing: according to the model number and the content of the report, the processing of statistics can use the methods and the different software but must have the descriptive statistics (minimum value, maximum value, average value, the value goes beyond standard).
Article 8. Unit of measure and precision requirements 1. Borehole depth, water levels in meters; accurate to 1 cm. 2. The temperature in° C; accurate to 0.5° c.
3. The water flow.
a) unit:-air flow is calculated by l/s or m3/s;
-Time in seconds.
b) accuracy:-with regard to the flow of water through overflow game measured by accurate to 1 mm;
-For traffic measured by quantitative barrel accurate to 0, 5 l/s;
-The exact time to 1 second.
4. The water quality.
a) ion concentrations in the samples of iron, comprehensive, research pollution of organic origin, manganese (Mn) unit is mg/l; accurate to 1 mg/l;
b) ion concentrations in the samples of the micro-computer unit weight is mg/l; accurate to 0.0001 mg/l. 5. The amount of infiltration, rainfall, evaporation, in mm; accurate to 1 mm. 6. Humidity in percent (%); accurate to 1%. Article 9. Water resources monitoring regime under ground 1. Seasonal time.
a) time counted the dry season are defined as follows:-Northwestern, Northeastern, Northern Plains, North Central (two provinces of Thanh Hoa, Nghe An), and Southern Highlands: From November to the end of April next year;
-North Central (from Ha Tinh to Thua Thien Hue) and South-Central: From January to the end of August.
b) computer time rainy season is defined as follows:-Northwestern, Northeastern, Northern Plains, North Central (two provinces of Thanh Hoa, Nghe An), and Southern Highlands: from May to the end of October;
-North Central (from Ha Tinh to Thua Thien Hue) and South-Central: from September to the end of December.
2. water level observation mode, the flow by measuring equipment.
a) works the observation does not affect the Court:-dry season: Measure 5 times in a month on the November 6, 12, 18, 24, 30. Separately, 2 no on measure transfer 30 on 1 March;
-The rainy season: the measurement 10 times in a month on the November 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30. For the research on hydraulic relation between groundwater with surface water, when the warning level 2: Measure 7 times/day.
b) works the observation of the influence of the tides to the water under the Earth: measuring 12 times every day on the hour: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23.
c) works in the balance:-observation of meteorological elements and soil temperature: Measure 3 times/day in the time of 7 hours, 13 hours and 19 hours;
-Infuse energy monitoring and actual evaporation lizimet cellar: Measure 7 times/day;
-Monitoring water levels in the monitoring works: Measure 7 times/day.
3. water level observation mode, the temperature by measuring device recording.
a) set data: record mode-works observation of the influence of the tides, water extraction: recording 1 hour/once;
-The work is not affected by the tide: recording 2 hours/time.
b) modes of data transmission, data fetching:-Retrieved data: 2 times per month on the first day and mid-August;
-Data transmission: 2 times/day, at 14 h.
c) monitoring mode check the recording equipment: 2 times/month, alternating at about the time to get to data.
4. water temperature monitoring mode.
a) with regard to the observation of works of craft, the region does not affect the Court: underground water temperature Measurement was conducted immediately after the measurement of the water level;
b) for works manually monitoring the tidal influence: temperature 1 times a day at 13 h;
c) for air monitoring works recording types: temperature 5 times a month at the ice changes and test, maintenance of the machine.
5. mode of underground water quality.
a) laboratory analysis or analysis at the scene: a minimum of 2 times per year;
b) monitoring recording mode:-set the record mode the data 2 times/month;
-Retrieving data: 7 times per month;
-Monitoring mode to check: 2 times/year except where unscheduled.
6. drilling depth: Each quarter.
7. Adjust the monitoring mode.
a) monitoring implementation unit are not arbitrarily adjust the monitoring regime;
b) for the construction of observation data from 15 years and older: apply observation research, propose appropriate measurement mode the authority decision.
Article 10. Monitoring test 1. The station head of observation or who has served the equivalent of the minimum inspection/01-time of work stations.
2. monitoring the management unit: check the work of the monitoring network a minimum of 3 months/times.
3. for technical management unit monitoring network: minimum 12 year inspection/monitoring of work time management unit of the monitoring network.
4. report the test results form in Appendix No. 7 attached to this circular.
Article 11. Monitoring data, general observation of results 1. Monitoring data must be calculated according to the number written on the model in annex 1, annex 2, annex 3, annex 4 and annex 5 attached to this circular.
2. Data must be processed to ensure reasonable nature and precision meet required use.
3. General monitoring results are established according to the model in annex 6 attached to this circular.
Article 12. Reporting and monitoring results announced 1. Monitoring results report.
a) for observation of the management unit:-Planning Department, periodic monitoring/times. The monitoring plans submitted to technical management unit monitoring network before 15 December of the year before;
-Check the figures, corrects and updates the database, monitoring data are sent on a technical management unit monitoring network every month, month of data is sent before January 22 of next month;
Report-monitoring network operation results. The report sent to the technical management unit monitoring network on 15 December of the year before.
b) for technical management unit monitoring network:-general monitoring plan in the country periodically 12 year/time, in late January;
-Check the reviews of the quality monitoring materials of the region, the monitoring data of the country;
-Compilation of news announcements, warnings, forecasts of water resources under the ground, sent to the water resources management agency concerned, the observation of management; published on the electronic page, periodic/03-times. 45-day notice period after receiving the figures and announcements from the management unit of the observation;
-Compilation of underground water resources Almanac sending to the water resources management agency related periodical/1 year; Time to send each year;
-General reported operating results monitoring and evaluation network happenings quantity, the quality of the water.
2. monitoring results announced.
Monitoring water resources document under the land must be authority agency reviews before publication serving the exploit used.
Article 13. Maintenance monitoring work 1. The monitoring work must be periodic and regular maintenance.
2. The monitoring unit is responsible for planning and maintenance process of the approval authority.
Article 14. The work of perfecting the network 1. Monitoring networks must be regularly (end or additional monitoring points).
2. The unit is responsible for monitoring implementation plan finalize the network approval authority levels.
Article 15. Profile engineering works monitoring observation must have technical records management service, including the content specified in annex 8.
Chapter III IMPLEMENTATION article 16. Observation of funding 1. The underground water resources monitoring done by the source State budget, due to competent authorities for approval.
2. The time observation, monitoring method, monitoring funding annually by individual institutions direct management monitoring activities for approval.
Article 17. Implementation 1. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of people's Committee of the levels and the Organization, the individual concerned is responsible for implementation of this circular.
2. water resources management Department is responsible for guiding, inspecting the implementation of this circular.
Article 18. Effect 1. This circular effect since September 1, 2013.
2. During the implementation process if there are obstacles, suggest that the agencies, organizations, personal reflections in time about the Ministry of natural resources and the environment to study, modify, Supplement.