MEDIA AND MEDIA
Numbers: 17 /2013/TT-BTTTT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, August 2, 2013
IT ' S SMART
REGULATION OF POST OFFICE ACTIVITY-SOCIAL CULTURE
Postal Law Base June 17, 2010;
The Telecommunications Law Base November 23, 2009;
Base of Protocol 187 /2007/NĐ-CP December 25, 2007 of the Government rules the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Information and Communications; the digital decree. 50 /2011/ND-CP June 24, 2011 by the Government amended the Digital Protocol 187 /2007/NĐ-CP December 25, 2007 of the Government rules the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Information and Media;
Base Decision Base 119 /2011/QĐ-TTg January 9, 2011 Prime Minister approx the Project Development and Media Development Project from 2011-2020;
Base Decision Base 41/2011/QĐ-TTg August 8, 2011 by the Prime Minister on the designation of the maintenance business, the management of public postal networks, utility postal service, the international postal service;
At the suggestion of the Chief Postal Service,
The Minister of Information and Communications issued a statement about the operation of the Post Office.
This information provides for the operation of Post-Office of the Department of Social-Cultural including: the provision of public postal services, other business services, and the organization of book-reading activities, newspapers, publications (later called books, newspapers) at Post Office-Cultural Affairs; receiving, implementing programs, projects to develop information and communications in rural areas and programs, other state projects on rural areas.
This information applies to organizations, individuals with regard to activities at Post Office-Cultural Affairs.
1. Post Office-Culture Point is a public postal service destination built by the State of the Vietnam Post Company, maintained, managed to provide utility postal services and other business services in the direction of development and development. of Vietnam Post Office Corporation, at the same time the organization of book-reading activities, community service reports.
2. Post Post Office-Social culture is the preferred destination for:
a) Providing public telecom services in the Public Telecommunication Program;
b) Register the prepaid mobile subscription information under the prepaid mobile subscription management;
c) The organization deploes programs, information development projects and rural media and programs, other projects of the State of the State for the appropriate rural regulation of activity at Post Office-Cultural Affairs.
3. The planning of the Post Office system-the culture of the Ministry of Information and Communications decided on the basis of a proposal by the Vietnam Post Corporation.
1. The employee who works at the Post Office point-The commune culture must meet the following basic conditions:
a) There is a high degree of high school graduation; in the mountains, the depths, the remote, the borders, the islands, the minimum must have a degree of high school graduation;
b) The basic training of the postal service and the organization for reading books, newspapers;
c) The right implementation of the commitment agreements with the business is entrusted with the Post Office of the Post Office.
2. Employees who work at Post Office-Cultural Affairs are entitled to provide services, serve reading books, preserve assets under agreement with the business entrusted with Post-Office of the Post-Culture and Other Enemies (if any).
OFFER THE SERVICES AND ORGANIZATIONS TO OPERATE READING BOOKS, NEWSPAPERS AT THE POST OFFICE-SOCIAL CULTURE
1. Post Office points-The commune culture must ensure the provision of the following postal services:
a) The basic mail service has a volume of up to 02 kg and the press release service in accordance with the Prime Minister ' s Decision;
b) Other postal services at the request of the State.
2. Depending on each phase of the development and policy phase of the State, the Ministry of Information and Communications implement the regulatory of the specified service category at 1 Article.
3. Postal services provided at Post Office-The Social Culture must meet the national technical standard corresponding to each type of service.
4. Vietnam Postal Corporation enjoys government support policies on postal services that are provided at Post Office-Cultural Affairs.
The Vietnam Post Corporation was deployed to provide other services at Post Office-Cultural Affairs and must ensure the following requirements:
1. The deployment of the supply of other services does not affect the quality of the supply of public postal services and the activity of reading, newspaper;
2. In accordance with the joint development orientation of the Vietnam Post Corporation.
1. Book reading, newspaper at Post Office-Social culture includes serving a free reading, printing press, publications, publications, and the organization of books, newspapers on the Internet.
2. The organization of the service reading, the paper at the Post Office point-The commune culture must meet the following requirements:
a) Make sure that the minimum time serves the need for reading, the people ' s newspapers corresponding to the time of opening up by the regulation of the national technical regulation of postal services that are issued by the Ministry of Information and Communications by period;
b) The types of books, the newspapers must be on the books, categorisus, sorted by the subject to facilitate tracking, management, and reading.
1. Sources, newspapers at Post Office-Cultural culture are provided through interdisciplinary coordination programs, National Goals Programme bringing information on facilities, mountains, deep regions, remote regions, borders, islands and other programs.
2. Book, the paper provided to Post Post Office-The culture must be consistent with local needs and needs; priority allocation for regions of the region with economic conditions, difficult societies, and particularly difficult conditions.
1. The rotation of the book between Post Office-Culture and the township library, between Post Post Office-Culture and Social Law and the reverse is done at a minimum of six months.
2. The minimum term retention of the types of newspapers and publications at the Post Office point-the culture of the township as follows:
-01 months: to the press types.
-2 months: for the publications.
THE ORGANIZATION DEPLOS PROGRAMS, PROJECTS ON RURAL AREAS AT POST OFFICE-SOCIAL CULTURE.
1. The programs, information projects and rural media must be priorititiated, evaluated to implement implementation at Post Office-Cultural Point.
2. Recommend the selection of Post Office points-The culture of the township to organize the deployment of programs, projects on the countryside of the disciplines, the levels, organizations and other businesses.
3. The organization of the implementation of the program, the project at Post Office-The Social Culture does not affect the provision of public postal services and reading activities, newspapers at Post Office-Cultural Affairs.
4. The costs arise to ensure the deployment of programs, the project at the Post Office point-the social culture must be calculated and paid to the Vietnam Postal Corporation on the basis of agreement between the parties.
1. The programs, projects of rural information and communications provided by the Ministry of Information and Communications are to be priorititiated at Post Office-Cultural Affairs. In the case of the deployment at Post Office-The Social Culture does not meet the requirements of the programs, the project is the option of other locations on the site.
2. The investment of programs, information projects and rural media must review, assess the possibility of deployment at Post Office-The Social Culture site from the survey phase, the proposal of the project.
3. When advocated using the Post-Cultural Point System system to deploy programs, the project has been approved by the Ministry of Information and Communications, the management unit that imples the program, the project must closely coordinate with the Vietnam Post Corporation. It ' s from the early stages of implementation.
1. When there are programs, projects from the Central Committee on Rural Affairs are expected to deploy at Post Office-Cultural Points, the governing body that manages the program, the project has the text to send the Ministry of Information and Communications to jointly coordinate the Corporation. The Vietnamese post office participated.
2. For programs, the project from the locality is scheduled to be deployed at Post Office-Cultural Culture, the governing body that manages the program, the project has text to the Department of Information and Media Communication, the city, the Vietnam Post Corporation to provide. Together with the Provincial Post, the city is engaged.
1. The responsibility of the Ministry of Information and Communications
a) To approve the planning and direction, inspection, monitoring of the operation of the Post-Culture Post-Cultural Point system.
b) presided over, in coordination with the government-led agencies that enacted mechanisms, the policy of supporting the operation of Post Office-Cultural Affairs on the basis of proposals by the Vietnam Post Corporation.
c) In coordination with the ministries, the relevant sector building regulations on the rotation of the book states at 1 Article 9.
d) Appropriation of programs, information projects and rural media deployed at Post Office-Cultural sites.
e) In collaboration with the ministries, industry proposals, projects on rural deployment at Post Office-Culture and directed by the Vietnam Postal Corporation to implement programs, this project.
2. The responsibility of the Department of Information and Communications
a) The Chair, in collaboration with the agencies, the local staff of staff, proposed to the Provincial People's Committee, the city on coordination mechanisms, support, investment for Post Office posts-Social culture on the site by local budget capital and perfated support. The licensing process for the use of land at Post Office-Cultural Affairs to Vietnam Post Office Corporation.
b) Participate in the opinion of the Post Office system planning-the culture of communes on the site.
c) Check, monitor the operation of Post Office points-Social culture on the site.
d) Staff, which proposed the deployment of programs, projects of the province, of the locality at Post Office-Cultural Affairs.
1. Do the total sweep and construction of Post-Office of the Post-Cultural Point system on the nationwide scope of the Ministry of Information and Media approved.
2. The organization of management, maintenance and development of the Post-oriented and planning-based Office of Post-Culture and Planning have been approved by the Ministry of Information and Communications.
3. Upgrade a physical basis to ensure the operational effectiveness of Post-Office of the Post-Culture Office on the basis of a combination of the resources of the business, the investment capital of the institutions, the individual and the support from the central and local budgets.
4. Research, which proposes mechanisms, policies that support the operation of Post-Culture Post-Cultural Point.
5. Make a prescribed book rotation.
6. Building a training plan, fostering professional expertise to raise the level of staff working at Post Office-Cultural Culture Department, which ensures sufficient conditions to deploy activities at Post Office-Cultural Affairs.
7. Coordinate with the investors, the management unit that performs the program, the project in the survey process, the proposal for project implementation and implementation.
8. Deploy at Post Office-Culture of the program, the project has been approved by the state governing bodies of Information and Communications.
9. Coordinate with the telecom business in selecting Post Post-Culture scores as mobile subscribable subscription information, the public telecommunication service provider of the Public Telecommunication Program.
1. The priority uses Post Office-Cultural Point as the public telecommunication service provider of the Public Telecommunication Program.
2. Coordinate with the Vietnam Post Corporation perfections of facilities, engineering; staff training works at Post Office-Cultural Point to ensure the provision of telecommunication services at Post Office points-Social culture is selected as a point of supply. Public telecommunication services are part of the Public Telecommunication Program.
3. The implementation of the authorization to sign the authorization contract for the Vietnam Postal Corporation does the registration of pre-paid mobile subscription information in the Post-Culture Post-Cultural Point system.
1. This message has been in effect since 1 October 2013.
2. In the course of execution, if there is a matter of birth or difficulty, entangrium, organization, individuals reflect on the Ministry of Information and Media for consideration, resolve.
Nguyen North Son