CIRCULAR guide on the support the Bank loan interest rates to buy paddy rice storage temp summer 2013 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 118/2008/ND-CP on November 27, 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of finance;
Pursuant to decision No. 850/QD-TTg on 04/6/2013 of the Prime on provisionally stored grains of rice purchased summer 2013;
Text based number 1098/TTg-KTTH on 31/7/2013 of the Prime on the limited buy paddy rice storage temp summer 2013;
After the reunification with the State Bank of Vietnam in no. 4790/NHNN-TD on 12/7/2013;
According to the proposal of the Director General corporate finance;
The Minister of Finance issued a circular about the support the Bank loan interest rates to buy paddy rice storage temp summer 2013.
Article 1. Scope and objects 1. This circular instruction on State budget support loan interest rate the Bank buy paddy, rice temporarily storing summer 2013 to the traders specified in decision No. 850/QD-TTg on 04/6/2013 of the Prime on provisionally stored grains of rice purchased summer 2013 (hereinafter referred to as the decision No. 850/QD-TTg).
2. This circular applies to the traders make a temporary storage of paddy rice, buy summer 2013 be distributed Vietnam food Association delivered as defined in article 4 of decision No. 850/QD-TTg dated. 2. The principle of considering the loan interest assistance Bank to buy temporarily stored grains, rice 1. State budget support 100% loan interest rates at commercial banks for traders in the object as defined in article 1 of this circular to buy paddy rice storage temp summer 2013 under the direction of the Prime Minister's decision No. 850/QD-TTg dated. 2. The loan interest assistance to purchase paddy, rice temporarily stored only for loans from commercial banks are State Bank of Vietnam according to the provisions in article 5 of decision No. 850/QĐ-TTg of the Prime Minister.
3. The loan interest assistance loan repayment before and during the term at the time supported the interest, not the interest rate support for the overdue loans.
4. The amount of paddy, rice supported the interest for each trader by the number of grains of rice traders actually buy to temporarily store but may not exceed the amount prescribed in the text segment delivered only temporary storage of paddy rice, buy summer 2013 of the Vietnam food Association and ensure total paddy temporary storage buying rice, not exceed 1 million tons of rice, according to the rules specified in article 1 of decision No. 850/QĐ-TTg. 5. Types of paddy rice, paddy rice, including storage of temporary buy often and aromatic rice grains 6. The time limit for temporary storage purchase from on 15/6/2013 untill 15/8/2013.
7. Time aided Bank loan interest rates is the temporary storage period calculated from the actual time of purchase paddy, rice as specified in clause 6 of this to sell paddy, rice temporarily stored but not too time limit on 15/9/2013.
8. for the calculation of interest rate support Price is the actual purchase price according to the market price (excluding value added tax) for each type of grains of rice.
The grounds for determining the purchase price according to the actual market value is sales, liquidation of the contract goods, warehousing, invoice, remittance voucher or other relevant documents by the traders to present.
The case of traders buy temporary storage areas shall be calculated according to the conversion rate of two (2) a (01) paddy rice.
The case of traders buy the raw material rice, rice processing to manufacturing of finished products shall not be exchanged about the volume and purchase price of rice raw material to the finished rice.
9. Interest rate support is the interest the traders Bank loans under a credit contract but must not exceed 10% per year under the guidance of the State Bank of Vietnam in no. 4142/NHNN-TD on 12/6/2013.
10. Account Bank loan interest rate support from the State budget for the number of grains of rice purchased by the interim Prime Minister's direction was accounting on other earnings in the period of merchant and business income taxable under current rules.
Article 3. Profile, procedures to support Bank loan interest rates to buy temporarily stored grains, rice 1. Records to consider supporting a bank loan interest), suggested The State budget support loan interest rates the Bank of temporary storage of paddy procurement traders, rice (which provides the full name, address, tax code and account number to the level of funding support).
Private dispatch suggest support of Northern food Corporation and the South food General company needs General support of the membership in the Corporation.
b) certified copies of the credit contract, the paper received the debt between traders and commercial banks where loan trader on the Bank loan traders to buy paddy rice storage temp summer 2013 under the direction of the Prime Minister specified in decision No. 850/QĐ-TTg. c) lists added export grain inventory, buy a temporary storage from the time traders buy temporary reserves to the end of time stored grains of rice. Statements must be certified by the head of the Industry where there are temporary storage warehouse traders paddy rice, according to form No. 1 attached to this circular.
The case traders deploy temporary storage acquisition, paddy rice, in many localities to set up lists, import, export, purchase, rice granary storage according to each local temporary certified by the head of the Industry (where a temporary storage warehouse traders). Base statements certified by the Department of industry and commerce, merchants established lists general inventory, import, export, temporary storage, rice paddy and is responsible for the accuracy of the figures.
d) lists of outstanding bank loans to buy paddy, rice temporarily stored and charged interest rates of bank loans incurred from the time of purchase as defined in paragraph 6 to article 2 of this circular to the export point of sale but not too time limit on 15/9/2013 (table must be certified by the leaders of the commercial bank loan traders place form number 2 attached to the circular This).
interest calculation) loan the Bank buy paddy, rice temporarily stored supported proposal (in the form of 3 attached to this circular).
2. principles of receiving records and allocate funding to support the traders a) within 4 months from the end of the interim period, Northern food Corporation, the South food General company and the other traders must be filed directly or by post 1 record as defined in paragraph 1 of article 3 of this circular to the Ministry of Finance ( Corporate Finance Bureau).
b) after receiving the full prescribed records, in the period of 15 working days, the Ministry of finance appraisal of records and procedures to support the interest for traders.
The case of traders have yet to provide a full profile or not qualified, then interest rates supported the Ministry of Finance (Department of Finance) would have written asking traders to supplement the records prescribed or notify traders reason not be considering interest rate support. In the text to suggest additions, the Ministry of finance are specified time to complete the profile trader.
c) for Northern food Corporation and the South food General company-Ministry of finance received the General profile of the Northern food Corporation and the South food General company (not receiving the profile of a member in the Corporation). The evaluation of interest rate support profile was done once after the interim period end reserves and allocated through the accounts of the Corporation.
-Northern food Corporation and the South food General company guide the unit members to profile the Bank loan interest assistance and combined according to the provisions in clause 1 of article 3 of this circular sent the Ministry of finance. The Corporation is responsible for the accuracy of the figures have been aggregated.
After receiving funding support by the Ministry of Finance issued on account Of the company, during the 5 days Of the company perform again for the units member.
d) for other traders: the Finance Ministry receiving record, evaluation of interest rate support records after the end of the interim period and allocated funding support through the merchant's account.
Article 4. The liability of the Organization, Government Agency relevant to assisting the Bank loan interest rates to buy temporarily stored grains, rice 1. The liability of the Organization, Government Agency relevant to assisting the Bank loan interest rates to buy temporarily stored grains of rice a) committees of the provinces, the central cities in the Mekong River Delta in the direction the Department of industry and trade to check, confirm lists import, export Paddy, rice inventories, temporarily stored in the warehouse of the province closed the trader was charged (including cases not traders based in the province).
b Department of industry and trade, provinces), cities in the Mekong River Delta in the base profile, relevant documents by the traders to present specified in clause 8 article 2 to this circular to check the amount of purchase, purchase price, worth buying and inventory quantity and value of inventory of paddy , rice during storage; confirm the table import, export statistics, the paddy rice, temporarily stored inventory due to traders established in accordance with the form enclosed circular No. 01, and is responsible for the accuracy of data validation.
c) commercial banks are State Bank of Vietnam assigned temporary reserve responsible lending confirms the loan balance and interest incurred by the implementation of temporary grain storage purchase summer 2013 for traders according to the form prescribed by the Ministry of finance, is responsible for the accuracy of the figures have confirmed.
d) responsibility of the Vietnam food Association-notice to the Finance Ministry a list of traders have been distributed Association delivered the paddy purchase criteria, rice temporarily stored to track Finance Ministry as a basis to review the interest rate support for the traders as a rule.
-Inform the Department of industry and trade of the province, the central cities in the Mekong River Delta in the list of the traders have been distributed Association delivered the paddy purchase criteria, temporary storage of rice to industrial and commercial Departments have made responsible under the provisions in point c paragraph 1 of article 3 of this circular.
-Check, supervise the buying organization paddy, rice temporarily stored for the traders as prescribed in decision No. 850/QD-TTg dated. 2. The responsibility of the Ministry of finance a) test and evaluation of records in accordance with the provisions stated in article 3 of this circular; make funding allocation to support Bank lending interest rates to buy rice for temporary reserve by decision No. 850/QD-TTg dated to the same time traders are responsible for the accuracy of the valuation metrics according to the profile.
b) the interim storage inspect the file interest bank loan support to buy temporary rice merchant's store; the accounting budget State budget support as defined in article 5 of this circular.
3. The responsibility of traders in buying paddy, rice temporarily store a) made interim, rice paddy storage purchases under the direction of the Prime Minister's decision No. 850/QD-TTg dated with the supervision of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development, Ministry of industry and trade, the people's committees of provinces and cities under central in the Mekong Delta and the Vietnam food Association.
b) responsible for the authenticity of the import, export, paddy rice, inventory storage and temporary credit contracts to buy paddy, rice temporarily stored, and is responsible for the accuracy of the data reported in the records to suggest interest rate support.
c) retention of records and certificate from the import, export, bank loans and open the Windows policies follow separate accounting purchase temporarily stored grains of rice under the direction of the Prime Minister's decision No. 850/QĐ-TTg. d) is responsible for business performance with the purchase of paddy, rice temporarily stored.
DD) responsible before the law if it violated the rules on financial accounting in interim storage implementation, rice paddy.
e) Must reimburse the State budget account funding supports the interest granted in the case of the State Management Agency check and discovered there are violations.
Article 5. Inspect the temporary loan interest assistance reserves 1. The end of time, the Ministry of Finance made the record-setting interest rate support to buy paddy, rice temporarily stored by traders.
The examination must inform the merchant in writing before checking. End test must establish a test which stated the implementation, exist and problems and recommended solutions.
2. content check) to check the accuracy and reasonableness of the proposed profile to support Bank lending interest rates to buy paddy rice, temporarily storing summer 2013 so the trader.
b) inspecting the track, support budget accounting from the State budget of traders.
Article 6. Implementation of this circular are effective from the date of signing.
In the process if there are difficulties and obstacles, suggest these units reflect timely the Finance Ministry to guide the process./.