MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION-RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
Number: 21 /2013/TTLT-BGTVT-BTNMT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, August 22, 2013
Guidance on managing and protecting the environment in operation
Local waterway traffic.
The Inland Waterway Law Base May 15. 6 in 2004;
Environmental Protection Laws to November 29, 2005;
Base of Protocol 80 /2006/ND-CP August 9, 2006 by the Government Regulation v. Okay. guide i A book of the Environmental Protection Laws. school And Decree No. 2. 1 /2008/NĐ-CP September 28, 2008 Government of the Government correction socket i, b socket sung some of the terms of the Digital Protocol 80 /2006/NĐ-CP;
Base of Decree, 29/20. 11 /NĐ-CP on April 18, 2011 of the Government regulations on strategic environmental assessment, environmental impact assessment, environmental protection commitment;
Base of Decree One. 07/20 1 2/ND-CP December 20 the year 2012 of Ch I'm Q. U Function, mission, Yes. Limit and structure socket function of the Ministry of Transport;
Base of Protocol 21 /2013/NĐ-CP 04 th Ah! 3-Year 2013 Government of Government Regulation, Mission, Regulation Okay. The limit and structure of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment;
Minister of Transport and Minister of Finance yeh n and the Environmental Issuing Information guidelines for management and protection of the environment to It's in traffic. Yeah. Domestic water. Oh,
1. This federated information guidance on management and environmental protection in domestic waterway traffic.
2. This federated information applies to organizations, individuals who are involved in domestic waterway traffic.
1. Inland water vehicles (later called the means), the marine carrier operating on the inland waterway must comply with the environmental protection regulations as follows:
a) The vehicle must comply with the regulation of the existing law on the national technical regulation of pollution prevention, due to the domestic vehicle;
b) The train must comply with the regulation of the existing law on the national technical regulation of the vessel ' s marine pollution prevention systems;
c) The vehicle, which operates on the inland waterway must have a shied device, not to fall in cargo, the dust releases contaminizing the environment;
d) Do not pour the waste to the inland waterway;
By the way, the sea train must have an oil pollution application plan, chemical pollution according to the regulation of the existing law;
2. In addition to the regulation at paragraph 1 This Article, the specialized liner must comply with the following regulations:
a) Media, passenger liner: no toxic, flammable, flammable goods with passengers;
b) The vehicle, the liquid gas vessel carrying out the regulation of the existing law on the distribution and shipbuilding of steel shells and safety assurance, fire prevention, environmental protection is relevant;
c) Procurement, temporary storage, transportation of hazardous waste must implement the regulation of the existing law on hazardous waste management;
d) The vehicle, which carries industrial explosives, dangerous goods must have a licence to transport industrial explosives and dangerous goods and safety in the preservation, transporting industrial explosives, dangerous goods.
3. The vehicle operates in the harbour area, right:
a) subject to examination, supervision of the Port Authority or the Terminal Management Board for the protection of the vehicle's environment, shipping as the procedure in, leaving port, dock;
b) Not to leak, spill, seep, spread waste, goods to the environment when vehicles, shipping, unloading cargo, brushes, repaint the hull, cleaning up the floor, cleaning the jaw containing toxic, dangerous goods;
c) Waste, contaminants that arise in the medium, ships must be subject to a vehicle, a shipping vessel, and a transfer to the organization with the function of receiving and handling the provisions of the existing law.
1. The owner of the port, inland marina or port operator, the domestic marina (called the port owner, inland marina) during the operation must have one of the following texts:
a) The decision to approve the environmental impact assessment report;
b) The decision to approve the report reviews the additional environmental impact;
c) The decision to approve the environmental protection project;
d) The registration certificate reached the standard of the environment;
The text of the acceptance of the commitment to the environmental protection.
2. Port owner, inland marina
a) Perform the content at one of the prescribed texts, at the paragraph 1 Article and the provisions of the other existing law on environmental protection;
b) The organization collects the waste that arise during the operation of the port, dock and waste from the vehicles, seaboats as the vehicle, anchorships docked at the port, dock; in coordination with the organization with specialized functions to take on, transport and handling. according to the rules of the law;
c) There is a cadre of environmental protection;
d) For the ports: The port of the construction of the plan for the attempt to respond to a competent organ oil spill.
3. The port owner, the domestic marina of the gasoline business, the liquefied gas outside the implementation of the specified content at paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 This has to be done:
a) Construction of the prevention and application of incidents from the source on the shore and from the vehicles, ships of beans, parked, working at the port, berths, authorities have the authority to approve by the regulation of the existing law;
b) Media, collection equipment, temporary storage, transport of hazardous waste applied by current regulation of hazardous waste management.
1. The owner of the facility must complete the full requirements of regulation at 1 Article 3 of this federation.
2. Suffer the inspection, monitoring of the registry of quality standards, technical safety and environmental pollution prevention of vehicles in the process of new closure, swaps, repair, recovery, vehicle upgrades, including fabrication, installation of end-end, and more. You know, and the facilities that prevent pollution from the vehicle.
3. Collectiate, dispose of the waste that arise during repair, recovery, vehicle closure, ocean ships reaching the national technical standard of the environment before the release of the environment or in coordination with the organization with specialized functions to take on, transport. and process the rules of the existing law.
4. During the operation to secure noise, the vibration is within the limits of the national technical standard of noise and vibration.
5. Have the staff perform the environmental protection work.
The organization performs the development of the domestic road traffic infrastructure that has to report a strategic environmental assessment under the rules of the existing law.
1. The project hosts construction, renovation, upgrading of infrastructure infrastructure infrastructure to the content, scale of the project to establish an environmental impact assessment or environmental protection commitment, authorship agency to approve. Check.
2. During the construction phase and operation of the project, the project owner or the management unit, which exploits the work of the responsible project:
a) The correct implementation of the content in the Approved Environmental Impact Assessment report or the accepted Environmental Protection Commitment;
b) The waste collection, in coordination with the organization with a specialized function for disposal of waste according to the law of the current law.
1. Host, in collaboration with the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment, the organization performs the content of this Federal Information.
2. Check out the law on environmental protection in domestic waterways.
3. Build an environmental protection plan in domestic waterway traffic.
4. Training organization, disseminalization of environmental protection for the staff of cadres, civil officials, officials, staff in the management units of the inland waterway transportation sector.
5. Study for the pilot, replicated the model of environmental protection and environmental pollution treatment at inland waterways.
1. Host, in coordination with the Ministry of Transport for Construction, the granting of the authority to issue or enact: under the jurisdiction, policy, legal text of management and environmental protection against domestic waterway traffic.
2. Host, in coordination with the Department of Transport for the Transport, General of the Category and Serious Environmental Pollution Facilities in the domestic waterway operation, the authority has the authority to approve a plan to handle the basis of environmental pollution. It ' s a serious case of law enforcement.
3. Host, in collaboration with the Ministry of Transport for inspection, inspection of management and environmental protection in the facilities of domestic waterways.
4. General Planning and envisage the environmental career funding in domestic waterway operations on the recommendation of the Ministry of Transport.
The Provincial People's Committee directed:
1. The Department of Transportation, in collaboration with the Department of Natural Resources and the Staff Environment for the Provincial People's Committee, instructs, instructs, managing management, environmental protection and handling of environmental pollution issues at the transport facilities. Inland waterways are under management; propaganda, training, training for cadres, staff on environmental protection in domestic waterways.
2. The Department of Natural Resources and Environment, in collaboration with the Department of Transport for the Environmental Protection of Environmental Protection for the facilities of domestic waterways within the management range; annually aggregable categories of facilities that need to support the protection funding. The environment from the source of a career funding environment has jurisdiction over the regulation of law; inspectors, checks, monitoring, statistics, annual evaluation measures for timely resolution of environmental pollution at the facility. Domestic waterway traffic.
1. Do the protection of the environment by regulation at this Federal Information.
2. Prevention, restrictions, mitigation, and remediation of environmental consequences due to the basis of domestic waterway traffic.
3. Proclamation, education, raising the sense of environmental protection in domestic waterway traffic.
4. Accept the inspection regime, the inspector of state agencies with jurisdiction, on the protection of the environment.
5. Make other provisions of the law on environmental protection.
1. This joint venture has been in effect since 1 November 2013.
2. In the course of execution, if there is difficulty, entanged, organizational proposal, the individual reflects on the Ministry of Transport and the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment to review the amendment, added ./.
KT. SECRETARY OF TRANSPORTATION
KT. Minister of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
Line From Line