The CIRCULAR regulates the Organization of cultural, art activities for students, students in vocational institutions _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based vocational Law on November 29, 2006;
Pursuant to Decree No. 106/2012/ND-CP dated 20 December 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs;
Pursuant to Decree No. 70/2009/ND-CP on August 21, 2009 by the Government responsible for the governance of vocational training;
At the suggestion of the General Director of the Bureau of vocational education;
Minister of labor, invalids and Social Affairs issued a circular regulating the Organization of cultural, art activities for students, students in vocational institutions, chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope and objects 1. This circular regulates the Organization of cultural, art activities for students, students in vocational institutions.
2. This circular apply to organizations and individuals involved in cultural activities, art students, students in vocational institutions.
Article 2. The goal of cultural activity organization, art 1. Contribute to fostering the personality, ideological-political education, lifestyle, aesthetics for students, students.
2. Build a healthy cultural environment in vocational institutions.
3. Advanced spiritual cultural life for students, students.
4. Contribute to prevent social evils invades the school road.
Article 3. The principle of organizing cultural activities, art 1. The right way of the party, the State's legislation policy, in accordance with the specific conditions of vocational establishments, ministries, branches and localities, avoid waste, form; make sure to perform the basic functions of culture.
2. Fit the ages of students, students at the same time ensure harmony in overall cultural activities, art of vocational basis.
3. Implementing socialized organizes cultural activities, art students, students.
Chapter II PROVISIONS ORGANIZING CULTURAL ACTIVITIES, art STUDENTS, STUDENTS in VOCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS article 4. The content of cultural activities, art 1. Perspective, the way of the party, the State's legislation policy.
2. Traditional patriotism, revolutionary traditions and ethnic cultural traditions associated with the essence of human culture; moral education work, sense of responsibility, obligation of citizenship, ethics, lifestyle, aesthetics for students, students.
3. Praises the homeland, the land and people of Vietnam; praised, praised the advanced typical, these positive factors, honored the good students, good workers are contributing positively to the industrial modernization of the country.
4. Criticism of the negative phenomena, prevention of social evils in the students, students.
Article 5. Forms of organized cultural activities, art activities, art students, students are shown under some form of the following: 1. Organize for students, students learn history, ethnic culture through the system library, the reading room; through books, newspapers, magazines, historical areas and the news media, mass media.
2. Institutions for students, students hear the report, political, socio-cultural, ideological political activities; the Organization of the competition and learn about the social and cultural fields.
3. Organize performances for students, student; the Organization of the Student Club, students participate in creative work in literature, music, painting, theatre, cinema and the other arts; cultural institutions, art students, students in the national education system and the other units.
4. The organization of the contest or Festival, a cultural festival, art in the form of the contest with the scale and different levels (hereinafter referred to as the competition).
Article 6. The contest 1. The contest due to the base-level vocational establishments held annually to build and maintain cultural movement, art in vocational establishments; Select the team to participate in the provincial competition, the central cities.
2. the provincial contest, central cities (hereafter referred to collectively as the provincial contest) by the Department of labour, invalids and Social Affairs held periodically every two years for students, students in vocational institutions close to the province's personal choice, students , the students of the vocational level Contest participants nationwide.
3. national level contest due to the General Department of vocational training held periodically every three years. Individual, collective participated in the provincial contest held in the period between the two States in the national level competition of high achievement (first, second, third Prizes and encourage) are attending the national-level competition.
4. The Contest Organizer is not periodically as prescribed under the provisions of clause 1, 2 and 3 of this Article by the governing body of the vocational level or the political organization, social-political organizations, social organizations, social-professional organization, Organization for students students in vocational institutions to perform the task, the political requirements in a certain time.
Article 7. Asked when organizing the contest 1. Make sure the contest is a cultural activity, cultural fit, healthy customs of peoples.
2. organizational rites must be conducted in accordance with the scale and ensure savings, combating waste.
3. Ensure the conditions of the facilities, the necessary equipment according to the required expertise of the contest.
4. Ensuring the security, safety, fire prevention, environmental sanitation in time organization of the contest.
5. Ensure the fairness, accuracy, objectivity in the operating direction.
Article 8. Prepare the contest 1. Establishment of the organizers, judges to operate and make the work of the contest; The contest organizing Committee decided to set up the Subcommittee (the nest) help the work of the contest.
2. Build the plan the contest include: target, the content of the work to be done, the order of execution (the work of preparing the conditions warrant as the base material, personnel, awards, funding, and the conditions needed, opening, closing, other activities of the contest) and implementation.
3. Promulgation of the Charter the contest.
4. Mobilization of funding (if necessary).
5. The other necessary work.
Article 9. Building and issued the Charter the contest 1. The organizers the contest building and issued the Charter the contest.
2. the basic content of the contest are: a) the name of the contest;
b) purposes, required;
c) the time and venue for the contest;
d) exam content;
DD) the object and conditions of attending the contest; registration for competition (profile test and evaluation period);
e) rules of the contest, costume contest forms;
g) rules on how to calculate the score, rank;
h) rules on award;
I) regulations on rewards, discipline, grievance;
l) other provisions (if any);
m) enforcement provisions.
3. The contest scale base base level, the head of the Contest Committee decided to get the opinion of the State Management Agency in culture and arts Authority participated in the contest rules before promulgation.
4. provincial contest rules are taking opinions of the State Agency on culture, art; National level contest rules are taking opinions of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism before enactment.
5. provincial competition rules, a national level must be issued prior to the opening of the contest for at least a month; Grassroots contest rules and the contest must be issued prior to the opening of the contest at least twenty days. Charter of the contest are announced publicly.
6. other contest: the base of the scale, the level of the contest, the contest organizing Committee Chief decided opinions joined by regulators on culture, art by authority on the contest rules before promulgation.
Article 10. Opening, closing the contest 1. The opening ceremonies, closing ceremonies are formal organizations; decorate opening, closing ceremonies can hang the national flag and the flag, the motto has the appropriate content to the contest, the contest's logo and the name of the organizational unit, the unit of funding (if any).
2. Content of the opening of the contest: a) the ceremonial Part due to Executive Committee include: flag (singing the national anthem); the statement of reasons, the introduction of delegates, inaugural, announced the program and the operation of the contest, given the pennants and flowers for the Union (if any);
b) welcome activities Section depending on the conditions of the contest organizational units to perform other operations.
3. Content of the contest closing ceremony included the work of summarizing, rewarded for the collective, the individual guarantee the honor, practical, effective and consistent with the nature and scale of the contest.
Article 11. Funding the Organization of cultural activities, art 1. Funding the Organization of cultural, art activities for students, the student is guaranteed by the following sources: a) to the State budget; Cultural activities, art national level by the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs granted under the approved budget estimates;
b) funding the vocational;
c) the grants, support of organizations and individuals in and outside the country under the rule of law;
d) The legitimate income of vocational basis.
2. The management and use of funds organized cultural activities, art students, students are taken under the current financial regulations.
Chapter III RULES of reporting, REWARDED and HANDLE BREACH of article 12. Reporting on the Organization of cultural activities, art 1. Every year, the vocational situation report organized cultural activities, art students, students at the unit with the Department of labor, invalids and Social Affairs and the governing body of vocational before November 15.
2. The Department of labor, invalids and Social Affairs General reviews of the implementation of the vocational areas, reported the people's Committee and the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs before 30 November.
3. In addition to the periodic report mentioned above, the Department of labor, invalids and social and vocational establishments have a responsibility to report the irregular situation of organized cultural activities, art students, students serve the management at the request of the leader of the authority.
4. content, report template, form reports on organized cultural activities, art under the guidance of the General Department of vocational training.
Article 13. Rewards and handle breach
1. The base results participation in cultural, art activities for pupils, students, vocational heads, heads the governing body by the authority have promptly rewarded form for collective and individual excellence in the contest or to contribute effectively to the participation , organized cultural activities, art students, students.
2. Heads of vocational decision making points in priority reviews the results work out of students, students won in the contest.
3. Organizations and individuals violating depending the level will be disciplined according to the current rules.
Chapter IV article 14 ENFORCEMENT TERMS. The responsibility of the General Directorate of vocational training 1. Check the Organization of cultural, art activities for students, students.
2. Construction, the Minister of labor, invalids and Social Affairs approved the plan to hold a national-level competition.
3. Hosted, in cooperation with the ministries involved, the provincial people's Committee, the central city where a national level contest host organization plans the contest was approved.
4. Establishment of the organizers, judges national level competition.
5. Organizing advocacy funding, mobilization of financial resources to other legal to organize national-level competition.
6. Every year, building plans, organizes training, fostering knowledge update on culture, technology, management skills organized cultural activities, art for the staff to do the work of students, Union officials, students, teachers, faculty members are dedicated to culture and art in vocational institutions.
Article 15. The responsibility of the Department of labor, invalids and Social Affairs 1. Advised provincial people's Committee, the central cities in the direction, instruction, examination, urge the implementation of cultural activities, art in vocational institutions; periodically, summarizing preliminary organization of cultural activities, art.
2. the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, with the city of centrally arranged funding provincial contest organization, mobilization of units, individuals involved in national-level competition.
3. Actively coordinate with the Department of culture, sports and tourism, relevant organizations, locally in the implementation of this circular.
4. building, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the city approved centrally organized plan provincial contest.
5. Establishment of the organizers, judges the provincial contest.
6. the Chair, in cooperation with other departments, industry, relevant units held provincial competition plan was approved.
7. establish and organize the delegation participated in the national level competition.
8. Perform other duties as required.
Article 16. Vocational responsibilities 1. Every year, the organization plans the cultural, art activities for pupils, students and the competition level is suitable, practical, effective guarantees; reasonable expense account layout to organize cultural, art activities for students, student; test organization, reviews the results of the unit.
2. Work closely with the authorities in local culture, organizations, unions in vocational mobility, to encourage students, students actively participate in cultural activities, art.
3. Create favourable conditions for the students, the students participate in cultural activities, art and the competition level.
4. The establishment and organization of provincial contest participation group, national-level competition.
5. Enhance the physical facilities, equipment for cultural activities, art of the unit.
6. Perform other duties as required.
7. Approval of plans of organizing cultural activities, art students, students of vocational basis.
8. Approval of the plan to hold the contest level.
9. Decides to establish the organizers, judges the competition level.
10. Responsible for organizing cultural activities, art of students, students in the unit.
Article 17. Student Affairs personnel, students, Union officials, trainers, tutors about the work culture, art proposes and directly involved in the Organization of cultural, art activities for students, student; proposal selection and organization of training students, students taking the provincial contest, national level Article 18. Effect 1. This circular effect since October 12, 2013.
2. During the implementation process, if there are obstacles, the proposal reflects the timeliness of the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs to consider and resolve.