DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION AND DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS-FINANCE MINISTRY
Number: 35 /2013/TTLT-BGDT-BNV-BTC
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, September 19, 2013
Instructions to execute paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 Article 1 decree 19 /2013/ND-CP February 23rd.
in 2013 of the Government amended, the addition of some provisions of the Protocol 61 /2006/NĐ-CP
June 20, 2006 of the Government on Policy for the Teacher,
management of the management education management in the specialized school, in the region
There ' s a very difficult economic conditions-the society is particularly difficult.
Base. Number Protocol 32 /2008/NĐ-CP March 19, 2008 by the Government Regulation, mandate, authority, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Education and Training;
Base of Decree Stain. 61/20 1 2/ND-CP August 10, 20 1 2 of the Government regulation function, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of the Interior;
Base of Protocol 1 18 /2008/NĐ-CP November 27, 2008 by Ch I'm The government regulation function, duties, powers, and the structure organization of the Ministry Finance ()
Base of Decree Stain. 19/20 1 3/ND-CP February 23, 20 1 3 of the Government amended, the s U Some of the provisions of the Decree number. 61 /2006/NĐ-CP June 20, 2006 of the Government on ch I'm Book For The teacher, the manager. What? education education in a specialized school, in the c Boob I'm sorry. What? -society is particularly difficult (then collectively called) l Yes, the number. 1 9/2013/NĐ-CP);
Minister of Education and Training, Minister of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Tr Here. The Ministry of Finance issued its own Citizenship Notification guide implement the 1 And the Second Decree No. 19. / 2013 /NĐ-CP as follows:
What? 1. Guide to v Yeah. There ' s economic and social conditions that are particularly difficult to rule on the One-E-One. i It ' s a digital decree 19 /2013/ND-CP
1. Island districts: Sa School, Huang Sa.
2. The communes are particularly difficult for ethnic and mountainous areas, particularly difficult communes of the coastal and insular areas by the Prime Minister's decision. Specific:
a) 164 /2006/QĐ-TTg July 11, 2006, of the Prime Minister's Prime Minister on 11 July 2006, the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the United States, the border of the United States and the region of the United States. 2006-2010 (Program 135 Phase II);
b) The number 69 /2008/QĐ-TTg On 28 May 2008, the Prime Minister on 28 May 2008 approved the addition of a special list of communes, communes, and Social Security on the investment of the 135-phase II program and the list of communes of the 135-stage Programme.
c) Decision No. 1105/QĐ-TTg on July 28, 2009 by the Prime Minister on Appropriation of Difficult Social List supplemation, border commune, municipal safety on the investment of the 135-stage program II and the list of communes complete, out. from the investment of the 135-phase Program II;
d) Decision No. 539/QĐ-TTg on April 1, 2013 by the Prime Minister on the approval of the list of special communes of the coastal region and the islands of 2013-2015.
3. The villages, merchants, neighbors, villages, phums, squirts, hamlets ... (collectively, hamlets) are particularly difficult by regulation at the Secretary of State's decisions, the National Committee of the Committee. Specific:
a) 01 /2008/QĐ-UBDT January 11, 2008, of the Minister, the National Committee of the National Committee on Appropriation of the Special Intensive Village of Region II into the investment of the 135-phase II Program;
b) Decision No. 325 /QĐ-UBDT on 19 October 2009 by the Minister, Chairman of the National Committee on Appropriation of Special Intensive Hamlet of Region II into the investment of the 135-phase Program II.
4. When the Prime Minister, the Minister, the Chairperson of the National Committee or the competent authority (collectively known as the competent authority) issued the amended, complementary or alternative decisions made in accordance with these decisions; When the communes, the hamlet, when the communes, the names in the decisions made at this Article granted that the approved authority have completed the program target, the subject is subject to the extent of the commune, which has not been entitled to the regulation of the provisions of this institution since next month. It ' s adjacent to the month of Decision to take effect.
What? 2. Food Guide i It ' s a two-article Protocol. 19 /2013/ND-CP
1. Calculation from April 15, 2013 (Digital Protocol) 19 /2013/ND-CP There ' s going to be an enforcement effect), the teacher, the education management officer who has run out of business in the region with economic-economic conditions-is particularly difficult for three years for women and five years for men, but education management agencies have unarranged jurisdiction, public rotation. Returning home or final work before rotation to business in the region has a particularly difficult socio-economic condition that continues to be enjoyed by 70% of the degree's salary in the name of the functional profession and the functional sub-rank. the leadership, the seniority-dependent (if any) and the long-time supply of economic conditions in the region with economic-social conditions particularly difficult to rule. at Article 5 of the Digital Decree 116 /2010/NĐ-CP December 24, 2010 of the Government on Policy to the cadres, the public, the officer and the payer in the armed forces of the armed forces in the region of economic conditions-particularly difficult society (the following collectively as the Digital Protocol). 116 /2010/NĐ-CP).
The identification of a rotated rotated object with a period of time to the region with economic-social conditions is particularly difficult to enjoy regulation at the Digital Decree. 19 /2013/ND-CP Based on the rotation period in the jurisdiction of the authority of the competent authorities.
For example, Mr. Nguyen Van A was a teacher who had been given the authority to decide turnover from the non-regional educational institution-particularly difficult-to-access to educational institutions in the region with economic-social conditions particularly difficult at the time. Five years from 1 September 2007 (the time of rotation is specified in the decision of the competent authorities). By 1 September 2012, however, Nguyen Van A had enough time for five years of business in the region with economic-social conditions particularly difficult but the authority had unarranged authority, rotated back to the residence or final workplace before rotation. So Mr. Nguyen Van A continued to work in the region with economic-social conditions particularly difficult so far. In case, Mr. Nguyen Van A has been granted an extra five years of regulation in Article 8 of the Digital Decree. 61 /2006/NĐ-CP and is enjoying a long-time, long-term business in the region with economic-social conditions that are particularly difficult to stipulate at Article 5 of the digital decree 116 /2010/NĐ-CP Since April 15, 2013, the date of the Fourth Protocol. 19 /2013/ND-CP In effect, until being rotated back to where or where to work last before rotation, Mr. Nguyen Van A was given a 70% increase in the income of the rank in the name of a career. and the seniority (if any) rules in the digital decree 19 /2013/ND-CP And I ' m going to enjoy a long-term, long-term, state-based business. 116 /2010/NĐ-CP.
2. The teacher ' s case, the education management cadre has been determined by the authorities to decide whether to shift the work back to where or where to work last before rotation to work in the region with economic-social conditions is particularly difficult. A towel, the only one that attracts the rules at this one thing from the next month, is adjacent to the month of a rotating decision.
1. The cost of the funding is to pay the sub-guidelines according to the guidelines issued by the state budget as a result of the state budget and are set up in the annual state budget bill of the educational institution under the management of the current state budget.
2. In the case of the State implementing an adjustment of the base wage, the People 's Committee of the Provinces, the Central City of China (then collectively known as the Provincial People' s Commission) is responsible for organizing, guiding, browsing and aggreging the need for funding. implement the sub-instruction mode in the direction of this Federal Information into the need to implement the wage reform and send the Ministry of Finance to review, the prescribed appraisal.
3. For the provinces, the Central City of Central
a) The agencies, the direct management unit pay salaries to the teacher, the education management officer responsible for the review and planning of funds for the influence on Schedule 1 issued by this link and sending the agency to the online level management. followed by the current budget hierarchy;
b) The upper level management authority appraisal and aggregation of increased funding needs of the agencies, the unit within the management range under Schedule 2 issued by this Federal Communications to the Finance Department;
c) The Finance Department is responsible for the appraisal and aggregation of increased funding needs according to the 2-decision Provincial People's Committee.
d) The General Provincial Committee of the People's Committee, which sets up a report under Schedule 2 to the Ministry of Finance for review, is resolved by regulation.
4. In 2013, in 2014, the Finance Department was responsible for the appraisal of the need for additional funding by Schedule 3 and aggregation of a demand for a sub-level implementation by Schedule 4 issued by this link, reports the Provincial People ' s Commission. to send the Department of Appraisal and the granting of additional authority.
5. The setting and allocation of the bill, management of use and payment of the funding made by the current regulation of the State Budget Law.
1. This joint venture has been in effect since November 3, 2013.
2. The regulatory regimes at this Federal Information Act have been in place since April 15, 2013.
3. The region with economic-economic conditions is particularly difficult to stipulate at Article 1 of this Federal Citizenship Clause replacing the stipulation at the B Point 2 Section I Information 06 /2007/TTLT-BGDT-BNV-BTC March 27, 2007 Guide to Fifth Protocol 61 /2006/NĐ-CP June 20, 2006 of the Government on Policy for the Teacher, the management of the education management in the specialized school, in the region with economic-social conditions is particularly difficult and used to apply regimes, regulatory policies at the United States Congress. 61 /2006/NĐ-CP And the digital decree. 19 /2013/NĐ-CP.
4. The head of the education establishment is responsible for review, case appraisal and listing of the list of teachers belonging to the subject that is entitled to the qualifications that are attracted to the guidelines at this Federal Information.
In the course of implementation if there is difficulty, entangrium, ministries, sectors, localities reflect on the Ministry of Education and Training to coordinate with the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of Finance, addressing ./.
KT. Minister of Education and Training
KT. Minister of Internal Affairs
KT. MINISTER OF FINANCE
Nguyen Thu Minh