CIRCULAR rules of measurement management in gold business and quality management of gold jewelry, fine arts circulation on the market _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law of product quality, the goods on November 21, 2007;
Pursuant to the law on metrology, November 11, 2011;
Pursuant to Decree No. 89/2006/ND-CP on August 30, 2006 of the Government regulations on labeling of goods;
Pursuant to Decree No. 132/2008/ND-CP on December 31, 2008 detailing the Government's implementation of some articles of the law on product quality, the goods;
Pursuant to Decree No. 24/2012/ND-CP dated 03 April 2012 of the Government on the management of the gold trading activities;
Pursuant to Decree No. 86/2012/ND-CP dated 19 October 2012 the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on measurements;
Pursuant to Decree No. 20/2013/NĐ-CP on April 2 in 2013 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of science and technology;
At the suggestion of the General Director of Directorate for standards and quality, the Minister of science and technology issued a circular regulating the measurement management in gold business and quality management of gold jewelry, fine art in circulation on the market.
Chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this regulation circular measurement management in gold business and quality management of gold jewelry, fine art in circulation on the market.
Article 2. The object that applies to this circular apply to: 1. organizations and individuals to import, export, manufacture, purchase, sell gold jewelry, fine art; business buy, sell gold pieces.
2. auditing organizations, calibration, measuring means testing, measurement standards; testing organizations determine the gold content is specified.
3. The governing body is related to the measurement, quality management in gold business.
Article 3. Explanation of terms In this circular, the terms below are interpreted as follows: 1. Gold Jewelry, fine art is the gold content in gold products from 8 Kara (equivalent to 33.3%) over, through, manipulated to serve the needs of jewelry, decorative arts.
2. the gold content (aka the golden age) is the percent (%) calculated according to the volume of the gold contained in the product's main ingredients of gold jewelry, fine art.
3. Kara (K) is the number of gold metal part (by mass) of twenty-four (24) piece of gold alloy.
4. The purity of gold metal part number (by volume) of one thousand (1000) pieces of gold alloy.
The measuring units conversion gold concentrations are specified in table 3 of this circular.
5. pure Gold is pure gold metal is greater than 999 parts per thousand (voice) as measured by volume.
6. yellow metal alloy composed of gold and one or the other element.
7. gold trading activities include: import, export, manufacture, purchase, sell gold jewelry, fine art; business buy, sell gold pieces.
Chapter II RULES for MEASUREMENT in the GOLD BUSINESS article 4. For the import operation, export, manufacture, purchase, sell gold jewelry, fine art; business buy, sell gold pieces held, personal importation, exportation, manufacture, purchase, sell gold jewelry, fine art; business buy, sell gold pieces to make regulations on the measurement of the following: 1. Weight is used to determine the volume of gold or gold concentrations in the buy, sell between organizations, individuals must ensure the following requirements: a) has a measurement range and accuracy consistent with the Golden measure volume. The level of weight must match the value of the check split level (e) specified in table 1.
Table 1 Varying weight value in degrees (e) check of the weight Division To 500 g ≤ 1 g to 3 kg 500 mg > ≤ 10 mg > 3 kg to 10 kg ≤ 100 mg > 10 kg ≤ 1 g b) has been calibrated in the auditing organization recognized or appointed according to the provisions of the law on measurements; certificate of inspection (inspection, audit stamp marks, audit certificates) are longer term value.
2. Weights or the weights to be used with weight to determine the weight of gold in buy, sell or to periodically check the weight prescribed in paragraph 1 of this article must ensure the following requirements: a) nominal weight and precision fit weight used with or need to check;
b) was calibrated at specified inspection organization or recognized organization capable of measuring means of inspection under the provisions of the law on measurements; the audit certificate is also the duration value.
3. The volume of gold in the buy, sell with organizations, individuals, or in check, the Inspector is not smaller than the volume published. Limit of the error of the measurement results of gold volume must ensure the request specified in table 2.
Table 2 TT (i) the volume of gold (m) limit the error (S) in grams (g) according to the milligram (mg) 1 30 2 50 17 3 100 30 4 200 56 5 300 81 6 500 131 12.5 By kilogram (kg) 350 9 2 425 10 3 575 11 5 900 12 6 1 050 1.5 7 1 240 8 according to measure 13 is greater than 6% error limit 0.0175 of gold volume measurement (m) does not specified in table 2 are defined as follows: a) for m 30 g, limited < error (S) is calculated by the following formula and rounded to a (01) the check split level value (e) of the weight used.