Numbers: 143 /2013/NĐ-CP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, October 24, 2013
Q The prestige of the scholarship and the cost of training
The Law base. I Government office on December 25, 200. 1 ()
The Law base. G. The college shirt on June 18, 2012;
At the suggestion of the Minister of Education and Training ()
Ch I'm The government issued a decree on the compensation of the scholarship and the order. i Ph. I'm Training .
1. This decree rules on the compensation of scholarships and the cost of training (the latter is generally the cost of training) for students of higher education, university, master, doctorate, scholarship and training costs from state or state budgets. Foreign funded by the United Nations Agreement with the Republic of Vietnam, which does not accept the employment of the state authorities after graduation.
2. This decree applies to:
a) The person who learned the state body has the authority to send to study abroad with a state budget (including the education program under the Treaty Agreement with the Vietnamese state);
b) The learer is joined in the domestic training program under the Training Order Schemes approved by the Prime Minister;
c) The agencies, organizations, individuals are involved in the implementation of the training cost of training.
3. This decree does not apply to learnmen who are cadres, civil officials, officials and learnmen according to the electoral regime.
1. The learers stipulate at Point A 2 Article 1 of this decree and the family of learnmen in Vietnam (including: father, birth mother or husband, wife or other legal representative of the learman) is committed to the full compensation of the cost of training issued from the state budget. According to the provisions of this decree. In the case of the non-Vietnamese who did not return to Vietnam after graduation to accept the employment of the competent state agency, the family of learnmen in Vietnam was responsible for restitution of the cost of training.
2. The learers stipulate at the point b 2 Article 1 of this decree which is committed to the full compensation or part of the cost of training issued from the state budget under the provisions of this decree.
3. The entire amount of training costs the training is filed on the state budget.
4. The restitution of the cost of training guarantees democracy, public, transparent.
1. The learers stipulate at Point a and B Point 2 of Article 1 of this decree does not accept the working-employment of the state authority within 12 months, since the day of the school's academic recognition.
In the case of graduation, if the state agency has authority to continue its education, the 12-month term from the date is recognized as a graduate course.
2. The learman has not accepted enough time to work under the provisions at Article 4 of this Decree that is self-conscious.
1. The learnship of the college degree, the graduate level after graduation must accept the working-state of the state agency with the jurisdiction of two (two) times the time of the cost of training.
2. A degree in the degree of master degree learning, the doctoral degree after graduation must accept the work of the state agency with the authority of three (three) times the time of the cost of training.
1. The cost of compensation included: The tuition, scholarships and other expenses that serve the course have been granted by the state budget.
2. The cost of training is granted include: Learning fees, scholarships, tuition fees and other expenses have been granted by the state budget to the learnage in accordance with the regulatory regime.
3. How to calculate the reimbursable expense:
a) For the specified case at Clause 1 Article 3 of this decree, the learer must pay 100% of the cost of training issued from the state budget.
b) For the learman to specify at paragraph 2 Article 3 of this decree the cost of the compensation is calculated according to the following formula:
S = (F/T1) x (T1-T2)
-S is the cost of reimbursable;
-F is the cost of training issued;
-T1 is the time working under the regulation of the state authority to be charged by the number of months of rounding;
-T2 is the time that has worked after being charged by the number of months of rounding.
Fuck! i Six. Th Move. The right to the right to resettle the cost of training.
1. The state agency has the authority to send to school and grant the cost of training from the state budget that decides the reparation of the costs of training to the school people in violation of the Regulation 1 Article 3 of this decree.
2. Head of the worker governing body who decides to reimbursate the training costs for the learman to be specified in paragraph 2 Article 3 of this decree.
1. Slowly at the time of 60 (sixty) days, since the date received by the decision of the competent state agency, the learman or the student family in Vietnam is responsible for paying full payment of the payout.
2. The reimbursable cost is filed into the state budget according to the current budgetary management hierarchy and as defined by the State Budget Law on the management of the income return budget.
3. The school of learnmen or families of learnmen in Vietnam does not fulfill the obligation of restitution, the state agency has the authority to decide on the right to sue under the rule of law.
4. The school of learnmen or family of learnmen in Vietnam is slow to perform a compensation obligation on a deadline, which is subject to a maximum interest rate imposed on an unintended deposit provided by the State Bank of Vietnam for a delay in restitution. If the State Bank does not specify a maximum interest rate imposed on non-term deposits, learnage or school of learnmen in Vietnam is subject to interest rates imposed on non-term deposits of the Commercial Bank of Vietnam. at the time of the completion of the compensation obligation.
This decree has been in effect since 10 December 2013.
1. The Ministry of Education and Training chaired, in collaboration with the Ministry of Finance for the implementation of this decree.
2. The ministers, peer-to-peer authority, Head of the Government of the Government, Chairman of the People's Committee of the Provinces, the Central City of the Central Committee and the relevant agencies responsible for the implementation of this decree.
TM. THE GOVERNMENT.