MINISTRY OF COMMERCE
Number: 29 /2013/TT-BCT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, November 13, 2013
IT ' S SMART
The organization's regulations and activities are assigned to the field of inspection.
Office of Bar in 2010;
Base of Protocol 07 /2012/NĐ-CP February 9, 2012 of the Government Regulation of the Authority is assigned to implement specialized inspection and specialized inspection activities;
Base of Protocol 95 /2012/NĐ-CP November 12, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Commerce;
At the request of the Chief Inspector,
The Minister of Public Works of the Ministry of Commerce provides for the organization and operation of the body assigned to the execution of the Ministry of Commerce as follows:
This is the provision of the organization and operation of the body assigned to the execution of the Ministry of Commerce: The mandate, the authority of the body assigned to the execution of a specialized inspector; the office, the authority of the Chief Minister. Assigned to the field of specialized inspection; the staff of the staff of the specialized inspection; the standard of persons assigned to a specialized inspection; specialized inspection; clothing; and inspection; industry and information processing, industry expert report.
1. This information applies to agencies assigned to the enforcement of the Department of Commerce, the Chief Minister of the Authority is tasked with the execution of the Ministry of Commerce, who is entrusted with the task of inspector general. Merchants and agencies, organizations, individuals involved.
2. The Agency is assigned to an inspection of the Ministry of Commerce, including:
a) the Bureau of Market Management, Department of Chemicals, Department of Public Safety and Industrial Environment (later known as the Bureau);
b) The market management of the Department of Commerce (later called the Genus).
THE STAFF DEPARTMENT OF SPECIALIZED INSPECTION WORK, THE AUTHORITY MISSION OF THE BUREAU, THE BUREAU, THE BUREAU CHIEF, THE CHIEF GENUS; THE SPECIALIZED INSPECTION PLAN AND THE SPECIALIZED INSPECTION OPERATION.
1. The staff of the staff of specialized inspection at the Bureau, Affiliates (later known as the Joint Chiefs of Staff) is the department with the planning function, which helps the Director, the Chief Minister to perform specialized inspection work within the scope of management jurisdiction. of the Bureau, the Bureau.
2. Department of Staff at the Bureau, the Organizational Bureau of the Bureau or the other section of the Bureau, the Office of the Administration. The Secretary of Staff, the Secretary of Staff, is assigned to the Bureau, the Bureau.
3. Minister of Trade (later known as the Minister) decides to form the Joint Chiefs of Staff; the Joint Chiefs of Staff are determined by the competent authorities to form under the rule of law.
4. The bureau chief, the specific regulatory chief, the mandate, the authority and organizational structure of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in accordance with the Digital Protocol. 07 /2012/NĐ-CP February 9, 2012 of the Government Regulation of the Authority is assigned to implement specialized inspection and specialized inspection activities (later known as the Digital Protocol). 07 /2012/NĐ-CP)
1. The bureau for the construction of the inspection plan sent Inspector of the Department of Commerce (later known as Inspector General) of the General Board of Commerce, the Bureau of Construction Planning to Inspector General of the Department of Commerce (later known as Inspector Department) General Manager Commerce (later known as the Director of the Department) approx and organizes that plan.
2. Inspector of professional law enforcement, regulation of expertise-engineering, industry management rules, field.
3. Inspector of cases with signs of breach of law when he is sent by the Chief Inspector of the Department of Commerce (later known as Chief Inspector of the Department), Chief Inspector of the Department of Commerce (later known as Chief Inspector of the Department).
4. Inspector of other incidents led by the Secretary, Director of the Department.
5. Watch, foreman, check out the conclusion of the conclusion, the petition, the decision to process your inspector.
6. General, report the results of the specialist inspection in accordance with regulation at Article 17 of this Information.
1. Leader, direction, check out the specialized inspection of the assigned industry.
2. The decision to plead when there is a sign of a violation of the law or at the request of the Minister, Chief Inspector, Chief Inspector, Chief Inspector of the Department; the assignment or offer of a grant of public assignment authority to carry out a specialist inspection mission. The field
3. The person who has the authority to handle overlapping about the scope, object, content, time of inspection within its management range.
4. The petition with the state agency has the authority to amend, complemated, issued provisions for compliance with management requirements; the decree suspenseers or cancelation of the rule of law was discovered through the inspection.
5. sanctipate the administrative breach in accordance with the rule of law.
1. The annual specialized inspection plan is set up on the basis of the management requirements of the industry, the field; the guidance base, the orientation of the superior body and the analysis of the information about the object.
2. Regulatory of the annual specialized inspection plan if belonging to one of the following cases: Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer on the above; the proposal of Chief Inspector of the Department, Chief Inspector; the proposal of the Chief Minister of the Authority to be delivered. Specialized inspector functional.
3. The Chief recommended Chief Inspector Chief of the Department of Ministers approving the inspection plan; the Chief recommended Chief Inspector Chief of Staff Planning Inspector Inspector. The bureau's specialized inspection plan and the Bureau's Department of Commerce are issued together with the Ministry of Commerce's inspection and the Department of Commerce.
4. Authority approval of the annual Disciplinary Inspection Plan:
a) The minister approx the Department of Specialized Inspection Plan of the Bureau;
b) Director of the Department for regulating the Specialty Inspection Plan.
1. Professional inspection activities are carried out by regulation from Article 14 to Article 28 Digital Protocol. 07 /2012/NĐ-CP.
2. The process of conducting an inspection and text template in the intensive inspection operation carried out under the provisions of the Inspector General of Government.
3. When a specialized inspection mission is to organize a group or nest from two or more persons, including a professional inspector.
STANDARD, COSTUME AND CREDIT CARD INDUSTRY INSPECTOR GENERAL
1. The person who is committed to a specialized inspection mission is the Director of the Bureau and the Bureau of the Bureau, the Chief of the Bureau is tasked with a specialized inspection. The person assigned to the task of a specialized inspection mission is qualified, standard by regulation at Article 12 Digital Protocol. 07 /2012/NĐ-CP; condition, the standard by the regulation of the public tranche is holding and the following specific standards:
a) There is a certificate of a professional inspector or a professional inspector from a training facility with a competent authority;
b) There is a certificate of occupational accretion of the corresponding tranche of the tranche;
c) The person assigned to a specialized inspection mission in the Department of Market Management and the Market Management Bureau must be the licensee of the decision and appointed to the market control quota.
2. The Secretary of State at the standards of review, decides to be assigned to the public inspection of his agency ' s specialized inspection mission, the Head of the Base for the Director of the Director of Public Planning Assignment. It's the specialty of our agency. The decision to be assigned to public inspection duties at the Bureau sent a copy of the Department of Inspects, at the Bureau, sent a copy of the Department of Police.
1. Professional inspectors in the Department of Market Management and Market Management Bureau use the clothing of the market and sign management agency, the brand, the market management badge.
2. The uniform of the specialized inspection of the department of other Bureau is done according to the Digital Information 03 /2010/TT-TTCP July 16, 2010 The Government Inspects Guide to Color, Quality, Rule, and Management, using the inspection of the inspector's inspector, cadet of state inspection agencies.
3. Good luck, the apparel industry 's apparel industry is issued by the state budget and is set up in the agency' s annual budget bill.
1. The public inspection of the Department of Commerce (later known as the Card) provided by the Chief Inspector of the Department for the person assigned to a specialized inspection mission.
2. The business of making a card issued by the state budget.
3. Date of Use Card is 05 years from the date of rank.
1. rectangular card, 61mm wide; 87mm long including card embryos and protective membranes. The contents of the card are presented in the font of the Vietnamese alphabet Unicode according to the Vietnam Standard TCVN 6909:2001.
2. Card 2 faces
a) Front 1 (Figure 1 on appendix)
"Vietnam National Flag" THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM. ", the size 9, bold, the pale yellow color printed on the red background.
In the middle of the card is the South Vietnamese.
Bottom line " PUBLIC OFFICE INSPECTOR GENERAL ", the size of 12, bold, yellow.
b) The reverse side (Figure 2 by appendix): The background is the bright rose colour pattern that forms the shining rays from the surrounding center; in the middle there is a bar symbol, blur print, 20mm diameter on the left side of the screen. left to the left (10mm) to the bottom right corner of the 6mm wide red cross.
The content on the back has the information:
-Flag: The uppercase, dark, size 8;
-Language: The printed text, dark, size 8, has a brick, and on the left, there is a lot of inspectors.
-"PUBLIC OFFICE INSPECTOR GENERAL": Flower print, size 9;
-Card code: A normal print, size 9;
-They and their names: Record them and the name of the expert inspector, the printed letter, the size nine;
-Agency: The name of the public inspector general, the printing press, the size nine.
-Date, month, year grade.
-"CHIEF INSPECTOR": The uppercase, the size 8;
-The signature and the name of the Chief Inspector of the Department: Bold text, size 9;
-The portrait of the licensee, the 23x30, stamped on the right side of the image.
-Shelf usage: A normal text, size 7.
4. The card protection is pressed plastic protection outside the card embryo.
The card has a common code of A05. The genus has additional local codes, where the agency is based (local number code by regulation at Decision No. 1). 93 /2005/QĐ-BNV August 30, 2005, of the Minister of the Interior of the Ministry of the Interior of the Code of the State of the State.
The number of cards included: the abbreviation of the agency pursuits to the Ministry of Commerce ' s regulation and the Department of Trade next to the number of cards: there are 4 numbers (starting from 0001).
For example, the credit card number of the public inspector general at the Bureau of Market Management, number 25 is: A05-ICQTT0025. Secretary of the Department for a specialized inspection at the Hanoi Market Management Bureau, number 52: A05-T01-QTT0052.
1. Professional inspectors use the card when carrying out a specialized inspection mission under the rule of law and only use when the execution of the inspector. During the inspection, the Inspector of Industry specializes in the work of the card.
2. Before the expiration of the Card or other business transfer, the senior inspector general is liable to submit the Card to the public administration to submit the Card to the Inspector of the Department.
3. Strict the public inspector specialized in the use of cards for use on personal purposes, using someone else ' s Card or for others to borrow cards for use.
1. The new level: When the civil service is carried out on the job of an inspection of the Department of Commerce.
2. Level: In case the card is lost due to the objective cause; it is not granted in case the public is revoked the card due to a violation of the laws of the law or it is lost once in a term of card use.
3. Change the Card in the case of a card expiration date or other reason: The card is broken, due to changes in the number of cards, the name of the agency is given the name of the change in the name of the change industry, when there is a new regulation on the card template.
1. A new level file:
a) The Bureau's recommendation, the Bureau, is entrusted with the field of specialized inspection;
b) The decision of the granting of the public to be assigned to the task of public inspection (1 major);
c) The public image recommended to be issued a card (2 images of 23 mm x 30 mm) with the name of the name, the body behind the image and on the envelope with the image;
d) Primary background, degree, and specialized certificate.
2. A card swap consists of: As specified in Clause 1 This and with the previous issued Card.
3. RID of the Card issued: As specified at Clause 1 This and accompanying a petition to the public ' s Card Issued Card is assigned to the specialized inspection task.
a) Inspector of the Department: Case Inspector due to the Bureau, new level offering, exchange, reorder, recovery, and card level;
b) The Bureau, the Bureau is assigned to the task of a specialized inspector with a task:
-The public list is assigned to the task of carrying out a new, radical, radical, card-changing, card-in-law.
-Complete the prescribed profile at paragraph 1, 2, 3, 4 This.
1. Capture Card: When public resignation, retirement, job retirement, job transfer, expiration of the card, the public is disciplined from the warning or when the civil service is no longer delivered.
2. Based on the regulation at paragraph 1 of this Article, the Chief Minister directly manages the department of specialized inspection, which is responsible for revoking the card, cutting the corner of the card before handing over and reporting to the Department Inspector.
REPORT INFORMATION MODE
1. Report Mode
a) The bureau is responsible for aggregation of the report on Inspector General of the Department for Inspector;
b) The genus is responsible for aggregation of the report on Inspector Inspector General;
c) The Department of Public Service is responsible for the specialized inspection of the Inspector General's report, the Inspector of Department, and the Provincial Inspector, the Central City of the Central City;
d) The ministry has a joint responsibility for the inspection of the inspection industry in the report of the Secretary of State and the Inspector of Government.
a) A periodic report on specialized inspection work includes a 3-month report, 6 months, 9 months and every year. The contents of the periodic report, including:
-The concept of implementing a plan for specialized inspection in the report;
-The results of the implementation of the inspection work in the report: Total execution; the number of subjects being examined (personally, organized); the areas of inspection primarily; the number of individuals, the organization of violations; the content of the principal violations; the total number of sanctions decisions. The administrative range was enacted; the total number of violations; the amount of processing of the infraction of the property; the amount of payment of the recall; the amount of the penalty for violations; the number of revoked licenses, repel ... the result of the execution of the decision to punish the administrative and recovery violations;
-Evaluating the advantage, survival, limitation, disability, and cause of advantages, existence, restraintage, defects (objective, subjective), experience drawn through the organization, directing and implementing specialized inspection works;
-Orientation, basic objectives, specific tasks in specialized inspection work will be concentrated on the next report;
-Recommendations and suggestions.
b) The seminal report, the groundbreaking report serves the management requirements of the state governing body to perform in its own guidelines.
3. Report deadline
a) The bureau sends a periodic report on the Inspector of the Department, the Department for Periodic Reports of the Inspector of the Department before the 10th of the month of the quarter;
b) Inspector of the Department is responsible for aggregation of periodic reporting on Inspector General's reporting Director, Inspector of Department, Inspector of the Province, Central City of Central City before the 15th of the last month;
c) The ministry is responsible for aggreging the periodic report on the inspection of the Inspector and Government Inspecship report prior to the 20th of the last month.
1. In the case of other organs of the Ministry of Trade that is assigned to the specialized inspection function also applies the regulations at this Smart.
2. This message has been in effect since 1 January 2014.
1. Chief Inspector, Chief of the Department of Public Affairs, Unit of the Ministry of Commerce, Director of the Department, Chief Inspector Chief, Chief of the Department of Market Management and the individuals, the relevant organization responsible for this private practice.
2. In the course of the execution, if there is an entangrium, the Head of the Agency, the unit reflects in time to the Ministry of Commerce for review, resolve ./.
Quang Yang Quang