Numbers: 214 /2013/NĐ-CP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 20, 2013
Modify, add some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol 103 /2008/NĐ-CP
16 September 2008 by the Government on Mandatory Insurance.
The civil responsibility of the motorcyclist.
Government Law Base December 25, 2001;
The Insurance Business Law on December 9, 2000, and the Amendment Law, added some of the provisions of the Insurance Business Law on November 24, 2010;
At the request of the Minister of Finance;
The government issued the revised decree, adding some of the provisions of the Protocol. 103 /2008/NĐ-CP September 16, 2008 of the Government on the Insurance Mandatory Civilian Responsibility of the motor vehicle,
What? 1. Modified, add some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol 103 /2008/NĐ-CP 16 September 2008 by the Government on the responsibility for the civilian responsibility of the motorcyclist is as follows:
1. Fix 2 Article 4 as follows:
" 2. The insurance business is responsible for a 1% share of the insurance premiums that force the civilian responsibility of the annual motor vehicle to close to the motor vehicle insurance fund ".
2. Fix 9 Article 20 as follows:
" 9. Quoting 1% of the insurance premiums that compel the civilian responsibility of the annual motor owner to contribute to the motor vehicle insurance fund. "
3. Revel 5 Article 21 as follows:
"Enacted the mechanism of management, use, payment and determination of the motor vehicle insurance Fund."
This decree has been in effect since 10 February 2014.
1. The Ministry of Finance directed this decree.
2. Ministers, peer-to-peer agencies, Head of the Government of the Government, Chairman of the Provincial Committee of the Provincial People, the Central City of the Central Committee and the organizations, the individual involved in the execution of this decree ./.
TM. THE GOVERNMENT.