AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Number: 55 /2013/TT-BNPTNT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 24, 2013
IT ' S SMART
Guidance on the management of the Environmental Protection duties of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
Base of Protocol 199 /2013/NĐ-CP November 26, 2013 of the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development;
2005 Environmental Protection Act;
The State Budget Law Base December 16, 2002;
Base of Protocol 60 /2003/ND-CP June 6, 2003 by the Government Regulation and guidelines for the implementation of the State Budget Law;
Base of Protocol 81 /2007/NĐ-CP May 23, 2007 of the Government Regulation, the department of expertise in environmental protection at the state agency and the state business;
Base of Communication 45 /2010/TTLT-BTC-BTNMT March 30, 2010 by the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment Guide the management of the environmental industry;
Base of Communication 01 /2008/TTLT-BTNMT-BTC April 29, 2008, of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, the Ministry of Finance directed the project to protect the environment of environmental industry.
At the suggestion of the Chief of Science, Technology and the Environment;
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development issued an advisory guidance on the management of the environmental protection duties of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
What? 1. The tuning range and subject apply
1. This information guides the management of environmental protection missions using a state budget provided by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (later called for duty), including: planning construction; implementation of the plan; recognizing results and rational liquoration. Yeah.
2. This information applies to organizations, individuals engaged in management; the task of protecting the agricultural and rural development of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
In this Information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. The Environmental Protection Mission Management Authority is the state governing body that is entrusted by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to manage environmental tasks: the Department of Science, Technology and the Environment; The General Directorate: Forestry, Fisheries, Fisheries.
2. The presiding agency: is the organization with sufficient legal and capacity to be delivered by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
3. Draft selection as the choice of organization, individual with the best capacity and experience to perform an environmental protection mission by the order of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development through consideration, evaluation of the registration records participating in the selection.
The selection applied to environmental tasks has many organizations and individuals capable of taking part in an effort to achieve the highest efficiency.
4. Direct communication is the designation of the organization, the individual with sufficient capacity, conditions and expertise to carry out the task of protecting the environment according to the orders of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
Direct communication applies to environmental tasks that content only one organization or individual has qualified expertise, equipment to perform.
BUILD UP PLAN
What? 3. Define the Environment Task category
1. The base determines the environment mission
a) The strategies, objectives programs, environmental protection plans of the State and of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
b) The practical requirements for environmental protection are administered by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
c) The priority orientation of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
2. On the basis of grounds that determine the environmental task at 1 Article 3, prior to 30 January annually, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Guide to the Organization, the individual proposed the mission of the planned year.
3. The environmental mission proposal was sent to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development before March 30 annually according to the proposed environmental task proposal (Section 1.PĐX-NVMT) attached to this message.
4. The proposed vote base, the Department of Science, Technology and the Environment:
a) The catalog of the task proposal of the organizations, the individual;
b) Set up the Advisory Council or invite independent counsel to organize the assessment, selection of proposals;
c) Based on the outcome of consulting and requirements for a state management of environmental protection, the leadership of the review department, approx the portfolio of environmental tasks in the planned five (before 31 May).
5. The mission manifest message
The Science, Technology and Environment case informs the list of environmental tasks after being approved on the Ministry's electronic information page.
What? 4. Selected participating conditions, direct communication
1. The organizations that participate in the registration of the selection or are directly charged with the implementation of the environmental task in response to the full response of the following conditions:
a) There is a legal way;
b) There are scientific and technological activities;
c) It is functional to function in accordance with the specialized field of environmental tasks.
2. Individuals who host the task must meet the following requirements:
a) There is a higher degree of higher education and expertise in the same area of science with environmental duty in the last five years, as of the time of filing.
b) As a proponer of the method and presiding over environmental mission theory;
c) There is sufficient direct capability to implement or organize the implementation and guarantee sufficient time to host the implementation of the environmental task.
What? 5. Draft participants, direct communication
Select files for selection, direct communication of the following text:
a) The application for the implementation of the environmental task (NVMT);
b) The overall demonstration of the environmental mission (Schedule 3.TMTT-NVMT);
The profile is sent directly or via the postal route into the Department of Science, Technology and Environment: one (01) of the primary and nine (09) primary records set. The file must be marked by the organization, which has the signature of the individual registered host of the mission, which is packaged, sealed.
What? 6. The organization option, the individual presiding over the environmental task, appraisal and approval of the overall theory.
1. For the tasks in the selection form
The Council selects the organization, the individual presiding over the environmental mission undertaken by the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development. The Council has between 7 and 9 members, including its Chairman, Vice President, two members, and other members. Members include the representative of the relevant state governing bodies (no more than a third of the members) and experts with appropriate qualifications. Individuals and organizations participating in the selection are not members of the Council.
The document serves the Board of Select Committee: Vote for the registration of the environmental task selection (Schedule 4.PNX-NVMT), which evaluated the application for the application of the environment for the environment (TFG-NVMT), the Board of the Council of the Council of the Council of the Environment. The school (£ 6.BBTC-NVMT) and the Annals of Compact (Schedule 6a.BBKP-NVMT) are issued with this message.
The Council chooses to evaluate the profile by a scale of 100.
The organization was chosen to host the environmental mission when the selected entry record reached the highest point and had the Council's rating on 70 points.
In the 15 days of work since the results of the selection, the Science, Technology and Environment informs the organization, the individual is chosen to host the complete environmental mission of the mission.
In the 15 days of work since the announcement of the results of the selection, organization and individual host the environmental task that is to complete the Organizational Doctrine of the Council, submit to the Department of Science, Technology and the Environment for the appraisal of content and funding.
In the 15 working days since the filing was completed, the Department of Science, Technology and the Environment presided in coordination with the Financial Appraisal Appraisal and the overall accounting. The annual appraisal and budget appraisal conducted by the organization of the environmental task is approved.
2. For direct delivery duties
Based on the profile and conditions of the participating organization directly, the Department of Science, Technology and Environment of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development approved the organization, the individual being given the presiding over the environmental mission.
The Council of the Appraisal of the General Theory and the overall bill of funding was established by the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development.
The judging panel on a scale of 100, the record reached a request when the Council ' s assessment scores were above 70 points.
What? 7. Environmental Protection Plan
The Department of Science, Technology and Environment, in collaboration with the Financial Bureau of the catalog of the portfolio and the project of the environmental tasks that have been appointed, the Ministry of the Ministry to take the unified opinion of the relevant ministries before July 25 each year.
What? 8. Appropriation of the plan and organization performs environmental tasks
1. The annual budget planning base for environmental protection is assigned to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Department of Science, Technology and Environment, in collaboration with the Financial Bureau of Planning and Allocation Of Funding to carry out the mission. the environment.
2. The planning base, the allocated funding, the approval of the theory and the overall accounting is done as follows:
a) For environmental tasks provided by the General Administration of the Ministry of Management, the Directorate General of the Aggregate Approval of the Doctrine and Accounting.
b) For the remaining environmental tasks, the Science and Technology Science case, in collaboration with the Financial Case of Approvation and General Accounting.
3. The presiding agency Environmental Task Administration in conjunction with the relevant unit contracting the organization to perform an environmental task according to the environmental task contract (TST-NVMT) issued with this message.
What? 9. Check out the implementation of the environmental mission
1. The governing body of the presiding environmental tasks, in coordination with related units, the consultants (if necessary) the examination of the implementation of the implementation of the environmental tasks at least once per year, does not include the inspection of the mutation. The editorial pattern examines the environment according to the 8.BBKT-NVMT banner issued with this message.
2. A six-month term or a break-up, the organization presiding over the environmental mission reporting by the situation to the environmental task management of the environmental task management. The sample reports periodically for the 9.BCDK-NVMT Schedule issued with this message.
3. When a change is made, the addition of the content task execution organization, the organization presiding over the task must have the environmental task management agency reporting to see the adjuvable content approval Department. The task host organization is only performed by the Ministry of Consent.
RESULTS AND DELIVER RESULTS
What? 10. Evaluation of mission results
1. Evaluation of annual results
Annual results assessment is performed once a year. The organization presiding over the environmental task evaluated the results annually and reports the results of the mission management agency. The report of the year uses the environmental mission periodic report (Schedule 9.BCĐK-NVMT) attached to this message.
a) The environmental mission after the completion of the acceptance evaluation by two levels: the base and level hierarchy.
b) For environmental tasks in which the product is enacted are the reporting of the work-building work of law, the technical and standard code, the activities that serve the state management of the environment (inspectors, test, etc.). The conference, the conference, the training, the training, the training, the propaganda do not hold the Board, but the presiding officer must have a results report that comes with the product to the management body to be completed. The text template confirms the completion of the environmental mission specified at the 10.XNCV-NVMT issued by this message.
What? 11. Basic Procurement Organization
The evaluation evaluation at the base board has to perform within 25 working days since the end of the environmental task.
1. The base income experience includes:
a) Report results report (Schedule 11.BCKQ-NVMT);
b) The contract;
c) The overall theory;
d) The intermediate products, the seminal report (if any);
The annual assessment report (if any);
e) The editor (if any).
The number consists of one (01) primary and nine (09) copy of the copy profile. The case has an individual's signature on the environmental task.
2. The Board of Evaluating The Basis of the facility chaired by the Head of the Organization for the establishment of the environmental mission established after receiving the acceptance proposal of the task holder. The Council has between 7 and 9 members, including its Chairman, Vice President, two members, and other members. Members include the representative of the relevant state governing bodies (no more than a third of the members) and experts with appropriate qualifications. The individual involved in the mission is not a member of the Council.
The board evaluated the basis of the responsibility for review, content assessment, product; implementation method, the completion level of the report document and the product compared to the approved and specific conclusions about the existing issues and need to be evaluated. edit, add. The basis for the evaluation of the results evaluated the implementation of the environmental mission in either of the two levels "Reach" or "Do Not Reach". The "reach" level includes the levels: "Excellent", "Quite", "Average".
The document serves to evaluate the basis of the basis of the basis of the environmental responsibility for environmental responsibility (NVMT), the assessment of the environmental responsibility for the environment (Schedule 13. PGNT-NVMT), the Environmental Task Force (NVMT) and the Compact (Schedule 14a.BBKP-NVMT) issued by this message.
What? 12. Department of State Collection
Within 20 days of work since the evaluation of the base, organization, the individual presiding over the environment must be finer and file a management body to evaluate the level acquisition.
a) Report results report (Schedule 11.BCKQ-NVMT);
b) Contract (for the mission to execute the contract);
c) The overall theory;
d) The intermediate products, the seminal report (if any);
The annual assessment report (if any);
e) The audit editor (if any);
g) The proposed 15.CVNT-NVMT (Section 15.CVNT-NVMT) is attached to the acceptance and editing program in accordance with the Board's Procurement Assessment.
h) The basis of the underlying income.
The number consists of one (01) primary and nine (09) copy of the copy profile. The signature profile of the organization, the individual's signature presiding over the environmental task.
2. The Council for the evaluation of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development established by the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development. The Council has between 7 and 9 members, including its Chairman, Vice President, two members, and other members. Members include the representative of the relevant state governing bodies (no more than a third of the members) and experts with appropriate qualifications. The individual involved in the mission is not a member of the Council. The organization presiding over the mission is not allowed to have over 1 persons involved in the council and is not served as President, Vice President, Counter or Secretary of the Council.
The Board of Evaluated a valid formal meeting with two-thirds of its members, including the Chairman of the Council or the Vice President of the Commission. The evaluation board provides the results of the assessment of the outcome of the environment in one of two levels "Reach" or "Do Not Reach". The "reach" level includes the levels: "Excellent", "Quite", "Average".
The document for evaluation of the Department of Procurement includes: Vote for Environmental Procurement (Expression 12.PNXNT-NVMT), Environmental Task Procurement Assessment (Schedule 13.PNTNT-NVMT), Environmental Task Collection (Chart 14.BBNT- NVMT) and (14a.BBKP-NVMT) issued by this message.
What? 13. Public recognition and contract liquation
1. The tasks that are evaluated by the Council for evaluation by the Ministry review the "Reach", for a 30-day period of work, presiding over the task to complete the task record in accordance with the Council's contribution, the assignment of the task manager. Profile:
a) 01 complete report (in print);
b) 01 copies on the CD (complete report and the product of the mission).
2. In the 15-day period of work since the receiving of valid records, the body management agency, in coordination with the relevant units that complete the task and liquing of the environmental task contract under the existing regulations (Expression). 16.TLHD-NVMT) issued this.
3. The mission record is saved in the Department of Science, Technology and the Environment, the environmental task management agency and the prescribed storage, the resulting summary report posted on the Web site on the Department of Technology of the Ministry.
What? 14. The responsibility of the units of the
1. The Science, Technology and Environment, which chairs the guidelines, checks out this Information.
2. The General Affairs, Bureau, Bureau, Office and Relevant Units, in accordance with the function, mission in coordination with the Department of Technology and the Environment to implement This Information.
1. This message has the enforcement effect since 9 February 2014.
This information replaces the Digital. 76 /2009/TT-BNPTNT December 4, 2009, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development guidelines for the management of the environmental protection duties of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
2. Environmental protection missions using other funding that have no guidance, consider the use of specified suitable content at this Smart.
3. In the course of the execution if there is an entangrium, the agencies, the unit reflects timely writing on the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (through the Department of Science, Technology and the Environment) to review, resolve ./.
The National Business