Decree on payment in cash _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to the law the State Bank of Vietnam on June 16, 2010;
Pursuant to the law on credit institutions 16 June 2010;
According to the proposal of the Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam;
The Government issued the Decree on payment by cash, chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope of this Decree stipulates the payment in cash and state management of the cash payment in a payment transaction number on the territory of Vietnam.
Article 2. The object to apply the applicable object of this Decree are: State Bank of Vietnam (hereinafter referred to as the Bank), credit institutions, branches of foreign banks, the State Treasury and the Organization, individuals are related to paying with cash.
Article 3. Explanation of terms In this Decree, the terms below are interpreted as follows: 1. Cash is paper money, coins issued by the State Bank.
2. payment in cash is the Organization, individuals using direct cash to pay or perform the obligation to pay the other in payment transactions.
3. cash service is the activity of the State Bank, credit institutions, branches of foreign banks, the State Treasury provides to the customer in the filed, cash or other services related to cash.
4. organizations that use funds the State budget is the estimation, the unit used the State budget, organs, the organization is the State budget support, the investors, the management of projects in the State budget.
5. organizations using state capital is held that use of capital by the State credit guarantees, credit capital investment and development of the State and the other State's capital.
Chapter II the CASH PAYMENT for CERTAIN PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS article 4. The institutions using State budget funds and organizations use state capital 1. The institutions using State budget funds not paid in cash in the transaction, except in the case of cash payment is permitted according to the regulations of the Ministry of finance.
2. The institutions using state capital not paid in cash in the transaction, except in the case of cash payment is permitted according to the regulations of the State Bank.
Article 5. Stock 1. The Organization, individuals don't pay by cash in securities trading on the stock exchange.
2. organizations and individuals don't pay by cash in securities transactions were registered in the central depository, depository not through the trading system of the stock exchange.
Article 6. Financial transactions of business 1. Businesses do not pay in cash in the transaction of capital contribution and the sale, transfer of shares in the business.
2. Businesses that are not credit institutions do not use cash when borrowing and lending to each other.
Article 7. Disbursement of loans to credit institutions, branches of foreign banks made loans disbursed to customers in cash according to the regulations of the State Bank.
Article 8. Agreement and registration of cash needs 1. Credit institutions, branches of foreign banks be agreed with the customer on the plan to withdraw cash and the client advance notice when the cash in bulk.
2. The units dealing with the State Treasury cash needs at the State Treasury made the registration according to the regulations of the Ministry of finance.
Article 9. Cash service fee 1. The State Bank fixed rate cash service for its customers.
2. Credit institutions, branches of foreign banks determine fee cash services for its customers and listed under the provisions of the law.
Chapter III LIABILITY of STATE MANAGEMENT BODIES and RELATED PARTIES article 10. The responsibility of the State Bank of 1. The instructions make item 2 article 4, article 7 and article 9 of this Decree.
2. Do the clues in collaboration with the ministries and agencies Guide, track, test, urging the implementation of this Decree; annual recurring general situation reports from the Prime Minister.
3. Do the clues in coordination with the Ministry of information and communications construction and the implementation plan of information propagation serves to implement this Decree.
Article 11. The responsibility of the Ministry of Finance shall guide the implementation of paragraph 1 article 4, article 5, article 6 and Paragraph 2 in article 8 of this Decree.
Article 12. Responsible for the ministries concerned and the people's committees of provinces and cities under central 1. The ministries concerned and the people's committees of provinces and cities under central within the scope of his duties, function is responsible for directing the propaganda and to the organizations, individuals, agencies, subdivisions, strictly enforce the provisions of this Decree.
2. The ministries concerned and the people's committees of provinces and cities under central is responsible for tracking, General and periodic report annually the implementation of the decree in the field and the scope of its management, the Bank sent to General, reported the Prime Minister.
Chapter IV the TERMS OF IMPLEMENTATION of article 13. Effect 1. The Decree has effect as from March 1, 2014.
2. This Decree replaces Decree No. 161/2006/ND-CP dated 28 December 2006 from the Government regulation on cash payment.
Article 14. Responsible for enforcement of the Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam, the Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of people's Committee of the province, central cities and agencies, organizations and individuals concerned is responsible for the implementation of this Decree.