Decide on some specific policy for coaches, athletes and sport excellence _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
The base fitness and Sports Law on November 29, 2006;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of culture, sports and tourism;
The Prime Minister issued a decision on a number of specific policy for coaches, athletes and sport, article 1. Scope 1. The decision rules on nutrition, health care, public money, training, equipment, competitions for athletes, coaches and sport excellence in time to focus training and competition.
2. The mode, different policies are not defined in this decision, the coach, outstanding sports athletes still enjoy under current rules.
Article 2. Subject to 1. Outstanding sports athletes as people, Vietnam was prepared to attend training and have the ability to win a medal at the Asian Games (ASIAD), qualifying and attend the Olympic sports (Olympic Games), attend the Paralympic sport (Paralympic Games).
2. excellent sports coach who was Vietnam, athlete training directly prescribed in clause 1 of this article.
3. The Minister of culture, sports and Tourism decided the list of coaches, athletes, the provisions of paragraph 1, paragraph 2 of this Article.
Article 3. Nutrition 1. The daily diet is prescribed as follows: a) coach, outstanding sports athletes training in the country are entitled to the wage 400,000 VND/person/day.
When market price fluctuations by (=) or greater than (>) 10% as announced by the General Statistics Office, the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism, in collaboration with the Ministry of finance system for adjusting the level of money eat accordingly.
b) coach, outstanding sports athletes training abroad enjoy the diet by invitation or contract signed with overseas institutions and the Ministry of culture, sports and Tourism approved in operative mode frame charges against public officials, short-term assignments abroad due to State budget business assurance fee.
2. In addition to the food mode function under the current regulations, outstanding sports athletes enjoy food mode functions according to the specific nature of each sport according to the regulations of the Minister of culture, sports and tourism.
Article 4. Modes of remuneration 1. Trainer, excellent sports athletes are not paid from the State budget are entitled to remuneration as follows: mode a) coach: 500,000 VND/person/day.
b) athletes: 400,000 VND/person/day.
2. Coach, outstanding sports athletes paid from the State budget have lower wage wage prescribed in paragraph 1 of this article, shall in time be focused training and competition, is paid from the State budget to ensure that the disparity in part by varying the provisions in clause 1 of this article.
Article 5. Health care regime 1. Outstanding sports athletes are health care, functional recovery and treatment of trauma in medical institutions in the country.
2. Special circumstances, the Minister of culture, sports and tourism decisions for athletes of outstanding sports injuries are treated abroad.
Article 6. The mode of exercise equipment, outstanding sports athletes are guaranteed workout equipment, international standard, consistent with the ability of the State budget and be balanced in the estimation of the annual State budget according to the provisions of the law on the State budget.
Article 7. Cost of implementation 1. Funding to implement the policies defined in this decision in the budget estimates of the Ministry of culture, sport and tourism under the provisions of the law on the State budget.
2. the State encourages the organizations, units and individuals to mobilize other sources of legal funding to contribute to improving the effectiveness of the special policy for coaches, athletes and sport excellence as well as the mode, the other policy for coaches, athletes and sport.
Article 8. Enforceable decision has effect from the date of Feb. 15, 2014.
Article 9. Responsibility of Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities is responsible for the implementation of this decision.