Pursuant to Decree No. 30/2007/NĐ-CP on 10/3/2007 of the Government on the lottery business and Decree No. 78/2012/NĐ-CP on 05/10/2012 of the Government about amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 30/2007/NĐ-CP on 10/3/2007 of the Government lottery business;
Pursuant to Decree No. 71/2013/NĐ-CP on 11/7/2013 of Government on state capital investment in the business and financial management for enterprises by the State holds 100% of the Charter capital;
Pursuant to Decree No. 215/2013/NĐ-CP on December 23, 2013 of government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of finance;
Done no. 9937/VPCP-KTTH on 04/10/2013 of government offices on specific financing mechanisms for the lottery business activities;
According to the proposal of the Director General, finance banks and financial institutions, the Minister of Finance issued a circular guiding the financial management mode for the lottery business.
Chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope 1. This circular guide financial management regime for the lottery business.
2. Lottery business is responsible for implementation of the financial management mode under the provisions of the law on financial management for enterprises by the State holds 100% of the Charter capital and the provisions of this circular. Where there are differences, the following provisions of this circular.
Article 2. Application object 1. Limited liability company, a member of the lottery by the people's Committee of the province, the central cities as owners (hereinafter referred to as the lottery company).
2. limited liability company a computing Vietnam Lottery members (hereinafter referred to as the computing Vietnam lottery company).
3. The owner of the lottery business, the State administration for the lottery business.
4. organizations and individuals concerned.
Article 3. Explanation of terms 1. "The lottery business enterprise" includes the lottery company and Vietnam computing lottery company.
2. "the traditional Lottery Tickets issued under the mechanism of the link" is the kind of lottery tickets by lottery companies in the same area issued a general set of lottery tickets in the entire geographical area with prizes, held open Dial shared and full cost awards lottery ticket printing, costs are allocated between Lottery companies according to the regulations of the Board of the regional lottery was approved by the Finance Ministry.
3. the "Commission agents" is the money that the lottery business paid to Lottery agents according to the percentage (%) on the value of sales of lottery tickets.
4. "tax revenue" is the revenue from business activities in the kind of lottery include value added tax and special consumption tax. The sales tax to determine the expenses of Commission agents, risk prevention funds to pay bonuses, support the prevention of threads, do lottery tickets.
5. "yet there's tax revenues" are revenues from business activities in the kind of lottery does not include value added tax and special consumption tax. Yet tax revenue to determine the results of the lottery business.
6. "real revenue" is the actual tax revenue arising in the area of each province, central cities. Actual revenues to allocate budget revenue from the free Lottery business number payment prescribed in this circular.
7. "the cumulative awards cost" is the cost to pay the company's computerised Lottery Vietnam respectively with accumulated prize value of lottery products, choose the number of computing as defined in terms of the game has been the competent State agencies for approval but no winners.
Chapter II-CAPITAL and PROPERTY MANAGEMENT article 4. Charter capital 1. Capital is the level of capital needed is the owner of investment commitment to the business mission of lottery business and be recorded in terms of organization and activity of the business.
2. During operation, the lottery business in need of capital will increase based on the objectives, mission, strategy development and additional sources of capital construction projects, the owners consider the approval under the provisions of the law.
Methods, sequence, procedure and jurisdiction to decide to increase the capital of the lottery business is done under the financial management mode for enterprise by the State holds 100% of the capital.
3. When determining capital needs should increase further to serve the lottery business activities beyond the project to cater for business activities in the lottery, the lottery business is calculated a capital needed to use the pay rewards for the customer for the product type of lottery business is permitted under the provisions of the law.
4. no Lottery business is capital reduction during the process of running the business.
Article 5. Mobilization of capital 1. Forms of capital mobilization, mobilization of capital rules and jurisdiction to decide methods of raising capital of lottery business enterprises follow the mechanism of enterprise's financing by the State holds 100% of the capital and not changing the form of ownership.
2. Lottery business enterprises are only allowed to mobilize capital to invest in business operations and related trades Lottery directly to the lottery business.
Article 6. Capital investment out of business 1. The lottery business investment was only outside for the profession directly related to business activities in the lottery. The implementation of business cooperation contracts with foreign partners is made according to the provisions of the law on the basis of the consent of the owner.
2. principles, forms, limited capital investment outside the enterprise and the authority of the lottery business following financial management mode for enterprise by the State holds 100% of the Charter capital and chartered the Organization and operation of the business.
Article 7. Manage the use of capital and assets 1. The lottery business is responsible for management, the effective use of the entire amount of capital and property due to the owner's investment and the activity of other legitimate capital for the lottery business operations and activities directly related to the lottery business operations under the provisions of the law.
2. The investment, building, procurement of fixed assets, fixed assets depreciation, lease, mortgage, pledge, assignment, liquidation sale of fixed assets, the transfer of capital investments outside the business, inventory management, debt management, debt to pay , the difference in rates, inventory, revaluation of assets of the business enterprise Lottery follow financial management mode for enterprise by the State holds 100% of the capital.
Chapter III MANAGEMENT of the REVENUE, the cost of 8. The sales turnover of the lottery business enterprise include: 1. The revenue from business activities in the type of lottery;
2. Revenue from business activities other than the lottery business activities are permitted by law;
3. Revenue from financial activities including the revenues generated are determined by the financial management mode for enterprise by the State holds 100% of the Charter capital;
4. other income include: a) other income is determined by the financial management mode for enterprise by the State holds 100% of the Charter capital;
b) income from the complete value of the accumulated prize of buffet of lottery products, computing no winners at the end of the time limit for rewards as defined in terms of the game was the State Agency has the authority to approve.
Article 9. Revenue recognition guidelines 1. Revenue from business activities in the kind of lottery: is the full amount of the ticket are arising in the period from the kind of lottery business is permitted under the provisions of the law has been determined to be consumed during the period.
2. Revenue from business activities other than the business kind of lottery was law: is the full amount receivable arising in the period from the sale of products, goods, provide services of lottery business.
3. Revenue from financial operations: accounting in revenue when economic activity arises, regardless of whether the money has earned the money.
4. other income: accounting in revenue when customer evidence, accept payments, irrespective of whether the money has earned the money.
Article 10. Costs in addition to the expenses are defined as expenses related to the business activity under the financial management mode for enterprise by the State holds 100% of the Charter capital, the lottery business is calculated on the cost unless determined the enterprise income tax for some specific costs after the : 1. compensation costs: a) for the kinds of traditional lottery, Lotto and craft lôtô know the results immediately: the cost of pay reward is the amount actually paid to the winners for the lucky lottery ticket according to the provisions of the law. Particularly for the traditional lottery type release mechanism to link release, compensation costs include:-the cost of the actual compensation paid for the lottery prize are the responsibility of the business expenses Lottery business as defined in the regulations of the Board of the regional lottery;
-The cost of the actual compensation paid is allocated for business enterprise under the national lottery to allocate tickets for the lottery winners in general liability of the Council are specified in the regulations of the Lottery Board area.
b) for a buffet of lottery type of computing: compensation costs is the amount actually paid to the winners for the lucky lottery ticket, and the value of the cumulative awards to be transferred to the next prize dialing period was defined in terms of the game has been the competent State agencies for approval.
2. The genus Commission agent for the Lottery agents:
a) Commission spending on specific agents due to the lottery business decisions in each period but must ensure the principle not to exceed 15% of the ticket sales Lottery there tax of enterprises (the value of lottery tickets were sold). Agent Commission costs are specified in the contract signed between the lottery agent business Lottery and Lottery agents;
b) lottery business enterprises only pay Commission affiliates for Lottery agent after the validation has completed a number of lottery ticket agent that sold in the States and Lottery agents have to fulfill the obligations stated in the contract agent with the lottery business;
c) lottery business is responsible for deducting tax money to be paid by the lottery agent before payment for Lottery agent in accordance with applicable tax law.
3. authorized cost charged to the customer award winners: a) the authorization fee charged for Lottery agents, must not exceed 0.2% of the total value of prizes that Lottery agents already authorized payment;
b) to base the agent contract is signed between the business Lottery and Lottery agents, which must have terms specified on the authorization to pay bonuses and other vouchers proving payment Lottery agents awards for clients;
c) authorized Lottery agents charged bonuses cannot be collected any fees of the customer.
4. open dialing charges and expenses of the Monitoring Board oversees the lottery: a) the cost of dialing prize include the cost of renting the Hall and other expenses to buy or rent in addition to serving for dial works Prize;
Particularly for the case of traditional lottery tickets issued under the mechanism linking the release of, the lottery business enterprise made the General Prize, dial a dial cost prize of each enterprise is allocated in proportion to sales of lottery tickets get sold by each business compared to the total sales area's release in the States. Identifying specific costs are defined in regulations of the Lottery Board area.
b) Genus remuneration regime for the members of the board overseeing the lottery are calculated according to the level of part-time allowance for officials and civil servants according to the mode specified by the owner for approval on the basis of the proposal of the Department of finance and the lottery business. Level of compensation is determined according to the principle of matching the content of work done and increase the responsibilities of the members of the monitoring mission;
Payment mode base remuneration for the members of the board overseeing the lottery are calculated according to the level of remuneration has to be approved by the owners and the number of days of actual session, join the work of the members.
5. Support for the prevention of, do lottery: Lottery business was business support for the prevention of counterfeiting lottery tickets do matter, specifically as follows: a) the principle of chi:-direct support for the police and relevant authorities at the local or the business organization to perform the investigation , explore, accepting the case of matter, making fake lottery tickets;
-Fit the financial ability of the business enterprise the lottery;
-Have enough bills, legal documents, valid under the provisions of the law;
-The police and the relevant authorities are responsible for distributing the money support for units and individuals have publicly achievement depending on the area of the complex nature of the case, the number of units involved and the time to investigate the case;
-The base is the copy of the verdict of the people's courts, the decision to prosecute the case or decision sanctioning administrative violations and fine receipt.
b) total costs and costs:-for the case was brought to trial: spending a maximum of 20 million per case;
-For the sanctioning of administrative violations: maximum spending by 50% the amount of sanctioning administrative violations but not to exceed 5 million service projects;
-Total maximum spending during a fiscal year do not exceed: + 1% of the total ticket sales revenue tax of lottery business enterprises are operating business in Northern, Central and the business kind of lottery products, choose your number of math;
+ 0.1% of the total turnover of the business tax ticket sales lottery are operating business in the southern area.
c) based on the actual conditions and the level of support for each of the case as defined in point b, paragraph 5 of this article, the lottery business owner approves the content and specific aid spending to ensure the correct level of expenditures.
6. Costs to extract risk prevention funds to pay the reward: a) the type of product and quote guidelines established: – Lottery business enterprises are only allowed to extract backup funds for compensation risks the kind of lottery products are allowed to apply business according to the method of fixed compensation as prescribed by law;
-At the time of the quote, not the lottery business enterprise loss.
b) condition is established: When in the States cite the lottery business establishment have actual compensation rate is under construction or compensation rate plan for each type of lottery products sales are allowed under the rules of the Ministry of finance. Actual compensation rate during the period was determined as: actual compensation rate = total costs actual compensation was paid in the period x 100% total sales tax incurred in the period c) time of extract formed: the lottery business has been quoted by you and make payment at the end of the financial year if eligible deductions established in accordance point b, paragraph 6 of this Article;
d) level quoted of each type of lottery is determined according to the formula: DPtt = DT x TLkh-Communications in that: cite prevention Rates: DPtt pay bonus for each type of lottery.
Area: total sales tax of each type of lottery in the excerpt.
TLkh: the rate of construction or compensation plans in the States cite established under each type of lottery.
Communications: the total value of the actual compensation paid for the customers of each type in Lottery States cite established the responsibility of the lottery business.
Max extract rate) established the reserve fund risks paying rewards and risk-prevention funds used to pay rewards are as follows:-for Lottery companies doing business in Northern, Central and computerised lottery company Vietnam, the extract must ensure overall balance reserve fund risks paying the maximum bonus may not exceed 10% of the total sales tax of all type of lottery is allowed to extract set at time of quote;
-For Lottery companies doing business in the southern area, the extract must ensure overall balance reserve fund risks paying maximum bonuses do not exceed 3% of the total tax revenues of all type of lottery is allowed to extract set at time of quote;
-The case of reserve fund balance risks in States beyond the limit on the lottery business, must stop the extract up until the balance is lower than the limit allows. Reserve Fund balance risks pay off not used bonus is transferred to the following year;
-Enterprise business use Lottery reserve fund risks paying rewards when real compensation rate in the period is greater than the rate of construction or compensation plan. Case reserve fund to pay rewards are no longer enough to spend on actual compensation then the rest was charged to cost of sales.
7. Costs of the lottery ticket: a) expenses include the cost of printing the ticket lottery payments rates with base in reality, the cost of transportation, unloading, storage, valid charges (if any) or cost contribution in General lottery ticket according to the rules of the Lottery Board areas on the basis of economic contract between the lottery business the number and the base in;
b) costs in the bonus reserve number selection sheet, buy printer paper, ink and other costs related to the buffet of lottery ticket by computing the actual price paid on the basis of economic contract between the lottery business and supply units;
c) business case the free lottery tickets in the lottery, the lottery ticket printing costs are the costs reasonable, valid fact arise and be accounted into the costs of the business.
8. The cost of the ticket lottery information and dial in prize, bonus open results: is the expenses to put information results Prize on radio, television and other mass media, costs in the leaflet about terms of bonus pay, prize results and customer service agents. The base is the economic contracts, invoices, vouchers are valid according to the prescribed regimes.
9. The cost of active contribution of the Council of the regional lottery: a) the level of contributions for the lottery business for a maximum of 60 million/year/company/Board (10 million/month). The extent of this contribution does not include the cost of paying the bonuses, the costs of dialing Prize, costs of lottery ticket printing Lottery Council areas of traditional lottery tickets issued under the mechanism of the link released. The level of the specific contribution of each business enterprise Lottery Lottery Council designated under the agreement of each Board;
b) expenses must be reasonable, valid voucher. The case caused Lottery Council management area of spending, the Board must uniformly through costs. Chairman of the lottery the area responsible for the legitimacy, legitimate expenses. financial year must End settlement to openly in Lottery Council area. After the settlement, if superfluous, then transferred the following year to continue using according to the purposes specified.
10. The cost of the reception, brokerage, advertising propaganda, marketing, promotional costs are allowed to spend, transaction costs, Conference fees and other expenses related to the business activity of the business. Rate is made according to the provisions of the law on tax and was calculated on the percentage (%) of total costs minus (-) compensation cost.
Article 11. The principle of recognition of expenses and cost management 1. The principle of recognition costs: a) the lottery business business accounting only to the cost of the expenses incurred relating to operations in the financial year;
b) determining the costs of the lottery business is done consistent with accounting standards and other documents of current tax legislation.
2. principles of cost management: a) the lottery business enterprise must manage closely the expenses in order to reduce costs and production in order to increase the efficiency of operations of the business;
b) the management costs of the lottery business is done according to the provisions of the law on financial management regulation for enterprises by the State owns 100% of the capital.
Chapter IV IMPLEMENTATION of OBLIGATIONS with the STATE BUDGET of the LOTTERY BUSINESS article 12. The principle of service to the State budget of 1. Unlawful lottery company has the responsibility to fulfill obligations with the State budget according to the provisions of the tax legislation.
2. computerised Lottery companies in Vietnam have a responsibility to comply with the provisions of paragraph 1 of this article and the following provisions: a) declare, settlement of value-added taxes, special consumption tax and enterprise income tax at the corporate headquarters. On the basis of the payable tax amount for each tax, lottery companies in Vietnam made computing allocation of the tax payable on the local budget in proportion to the actual revenue generated on each table and set the paper paid to local budgets in accordance with the law;
b) deduct, declare and settlement personal income taxes payable at the head office. Computing Vietnam lottery company perform the allocation of individual income tax to be paid on the local budget and set the paper paid to local budgets according to the provisions of the law on the basis of the following criteria:-the personal income tax for the commissions paid for the buffet of lottery agent computing : perform the allocation according to actual sales of Lottery Agents choose your payment arising on each province to the central cities;
-Personal income tax for the winners: make allocation by province or city where the individual registered participants for Prize distribution methods via the phone or internet and media where released a buffet of lottery tickets for the computing method of distribution through the Terminal.
c) where profits left after the corporate income tax, filed into the local budget according to the provisions of point b, article 14 paragraph 3 of this circular, the lottery company Vietnam computing made Declaration at the headquarters, distributed on the local budget in proportion to the actual revenue generated on each province the city, and founded the paper paid to local budgets in accordance with the law;
d) specifying the actual revenue generated on each province, the central cities of computerised lottery company, Vietnam was carried out according to the provisions of article 14 of this circular;
DD) The specific guidelines on Declaration and value added tax, consumption tax, business income tax, personal income tax and the income after tax profits of enterprise computing Vietnam lottery company specified in point a, b, c and d of this paragraph be made provisions of tax legislation tax management legislation and guidance documents of the Ministry of finance.
Article 13. Identify actual revenue arising under each of the business areas of computing Vietnam lottery company 1. Computing Vietnam lottery company are responsible for the full, accurate tracking of revenue fact arise in the area of each province, city centrally to allocate budget revenue from the free Lottery business number payment under the provisions of this circular and the relevant regulations.
2. The determination of the actual revenue from business activities in the buffet Lottery product of the company's computerised Lottery Vietnam in each province, central cities are as follows: a) with regard to the method of distribution of lottery tickets choose your payment via the terminal equipment revenue from the free Lottery business number payment arising from the sale register top end buffet of lottery ticket in the computing administrative boundary each province and cities under central Lottery agent contract signed with Vietnam computing Lottery companies or stores ticket sales points, due to the lottery companies Vietnam setting computing;
b) with respect to the method of distribution of lottery tickets choose your payment via phone and internet revenue is determined by the location of local registration client participant Rewards account opening bonus when prescribed by law for a buffet of lottery business computing.
Chapter V DISTRIBUTION OF PROFITS, and USE the FUNDS article 14. Profit distribution of the profits of the lottery business after offset losses the previous year under the provisions of the corporate income tax law, the Foundation for science and technology development under the provisions of the law, enterprise income tax according to the provisions of the law, was distributed as follows : 1. Offset losses of previous years have expiry is deducted from the profit before tax.
2. The profit remaining after deducting the provisions in clause 1 of this article are distributed as follows: a) 30% to the investment fund development;
As for the lottery business has been investing enough capital can't be quoted investment fund development.
b) extract of reward Fund, benefits and bonus fund management officer;
The conditions and extent of quoting the aforesaid establishment is done according to the provisions of the law on financial management regulation for enterprises by the State owns 100% of the capital.
3. after quoting establishment as defined in paragraph 2 of this Article, the remaining profits due to the owner to decide, namely: a) for the lottery business has not been enough investment capital was approved by the authority, the remaining profit was further added to the Development Fund of the enterprise to supplement insufficient capital rate according to plans approved by the owner;
Particularly for Lottery companies due to the people's Committee of the province, central cities (hereafter referred to as the provincial people's Committee) as owners, after performing the addition to the development of investment funds of enterprises, the provincial people's Committee has the responsibility to report the same level people's Councils at the nearest session of the implementation This time.
b) for the lottery business has been enough investment capital:-for the lottery company by the provincial people's Committee as owners: the remaining profit be filed into the local budget to cater for the construction works on education , health and other important social welfare locally;
-For corporate computing Vietnam lottery: the remaining profit is allocated to the local budget to cater for the construction works on education, health and other important social welfare locally according to the provisions in point c, item 2 article 12 of this circular.
4. Prohibit business use Lottery profits left after tax rose to agents in excess of the maximum levels prescribed in item 2 article 10 of this circular.
5. The extract and use the funds mentioned above must be approved by the owners and made public under the public finance rules, regulation of democracy at the grassroots and State regulations.
Article 15. The purpose of using the funds to manage, use and settlement funds of lottery business is done according to the provisions of the law on financial management for businesses by State owned 100% of the capital. Particularly for reward Fund, the lottery business not be used to spend on the lottery agent received agent Commission fees as prescribed in this circular.
Chapter VI FINANCIAL PLANNING, ACCOUNTING, auditing MODE, statements, public FINANCE and auditing, MONITORING the article 16. Financial planning 1. Based on the strategic direction, business development planning of the business enterprise the lottery was approved by the owners, the lottery business building business plans, long-term financial plan consistent with the orientation of the business was the owner of the decision.
2. Annually, based on the business plan in the long term, the lottery business building business plan the company President decided, for enterprises not yet transformed as specified in clause 9 Article 1 of Decree 78/2012/ND-CP of the Council members to decide.
3. Base business plan were Board members (for business not yet converted under the provisions of clause 9 Article 1 of Decree 78/2012/ND-CP), President of the company decided the lottery business, perform reviews of business production situation reporting and financial planning for the next year sent the owner financial authorities, before 31 July each year.
4. coordinated owners with financial bodies of the same level to review financial planning due to the lottery business and official comments in writing to the lottery business complete financial plan. Financial planning is complete after the official plan as a basis for owners and financial institutions of the same level of monitoring, evaluation, management and business operations of the lottery business.
Article 17. Accounting, statistics
1. Lottery business enterprise accounting mode execution, statistics in accordance with the current legislation, reflect the full, timely, honest, accurate, objective financial activities.
2. The financial year begins on January 1st and ends on December 31 of the calendar year.
Article 18. Financial statements and other reports 1. End of the accounting period (quarter, year), the lottery business is created, presented and submit the financial statements and statistical reports in accordance with the law. Chairman of the Board members (for business not yet converted under the provisions of clause 9 Article 1 of Decree 78/2012/ND-CP), President of the company and is responsible for the accuracy, the truthfulness of the report.
2. In addition to the financial report was established under the provisions of the law referred to in paragraph 1 of this article, the quarterly, the end of the year, the lottery business to create and submit the following reports: a) to report the situation of business operation (model No. 01/BCXS);
b) consuming situation report (model No. 02/BCXS);
c) reported the implementation term of the debt obligation and ensure payment of Lottery agents (model number 03/BCXS);
d) report the situation to pay commissions and Lottery agents authorised to pay prizes of the Lottery agents (model No. 04/BCXS);
DD) situation report management, use of capital and State assets (model number 05/BCXS);
e) situation report actual revenue generated for each province, the city has a buffet of lottery issuance and distribution situation, submit the budget to the provinces from the lottery business of buffet company's computerised Lottery Vietnam (model number 06/BCXSĐT).
3. The time limit and where to send the report: a) The report specified in paragraph 1 of this article sent to the owner and other agencies under the provisions of Decree No. 129/2004/ND-CP dated 31/5/2004 Government's detailed instructions at the latest accounting law is twenty (20) days of the end of the quarter and at the latest within thirty (30) days from the end date period accounting year;
b) The report specified in paragraph 2 of this Article to send the owners and the Ministry of Finance (the Financial Services of banks and financial institutions) along with the time of sending the reports specified in point a, paragraph 3 of this article.
4. The case of the Ministry of Finance has asked to make a report, the lottery business to accomplish and submit reports as required.
Article 19. Audit, inspection, public financial statements 1. Annual financial report of the lottery business enterprise must be audited by an independent auditing organization is allowed to operate in Vietnam.
2. Lottery business enterprise subject to the management, inspection, supervision of the competent authority concerned in accordance with the law. The latest is fifteen (15) working days from the date of the audit results, financial reports, tax reports, the Ombudsman concluded, the lottery business enterprise must submit audited financial reports, tax reports, conclusions for the owners and the Ministry of Finance (the Financial Services of banks and financial institutions).
3. within sixty (60) days from the end of the financial year, the lottery business enterprise must disclose financial statements in accordance with the law.
Article 20. The responsibilities of the Agency and lottery Business Enterprise 1. Ministry of Finance: a) the implementation of rights and obligations for the company owner computing Vietnam lottery under the provisions of this circular and the provisions of relevant laws;
b) approval level of remuneration for the members of the board overseeing the company's lottery Lottery Vietnam computing as defined in paragraph 4, point b article 10 of this circular;
c) approval rate quote establishment and the use of part of the profit remaining after the establishment of the company quoted Lottery Vietnam computing as defined in paragraph 2 and paragraph 3 article 14 of this circular;
d) build financial management mechanism for the lottery business.
2. the people's committees of provinces and cities under central: a) the implementation of rights and obligations for the owners of the lottery company due to the provincial people's Committee established under the provisions of this circular and the provisions of relevant laws;
b) approval of the remuneration regime norms for the members of the board overseeing the lottery under the provisions of paragraph 4, point b article 10 of this circular;
c) content approval and support of prevention spending, fake lottery tickets as specified in clause 5 article 10 of this circular;
d) approval of the quote level establishment and the use of part of the profit remaining after the excerpts set up the Fund stipulated in paragraph 2 and paragraph 3 article 14 of this circular;
DD) approved the disposal of the balance of financial reserve fund not yet using the provisions of article 21 of this circular;
e) directs the agencies local authorities perform the inspection, inspectors, comprehensive monitoring for the lottery business in Executive financial management mode under the provisions of this circular.
3. the lottery business enterprise: a) in compliance with regulations of Executive financial management according to the provisions of this circular and the other legal texts concerned;
b) perform reviews and annual corporate ratings in accordance with the law;
c) make publicly available financial information in accordance with the law;
d) subject to the management, inspection, supervision of the owner and of the competent authorities under the provisions of the law.
Chapter VII IMPLEMENTATION article 21. Handle the balance of financial reserve fund of 1. The balance of financial reserve fund has not used at the time of this circular effect is processed as follows: a) for the lottery business has not been enough investment capital as determined by the competent agency: additions to investment development fund to supplement the Charter capital;
b) for the lottery business has been enough investment capital then: filed into the local budget to use for construction works on education, health and other important social benefits of locally prescribed in point b, article 14 paragraph 3 of this circular.
2. The owner of the business Lottery decided to handle the balance of financial reserve fund specified in clause 1 of this article.
Article 22. Implementation 1. This circular effect since March 2014.
2. This circular replaces circular No. 112/2007/TT-BTC dated 19/9/2007 of the Ministry of Finance shall guide financial management regime for the lottery company; Article 2 of circular No. 131/2009/TT-BTC on 29/6/2009 of the Ministry of finance amend, complement some of the provisions in circular No. 65/2007/TT-BTC on 18/6/2007 and circular No. 112/2007/TT-BTC.
3. In the process of implementing, if there are difficulties and obstacles, the lottery business and other units concerned timely reporting to the Ministry of finance to consider, there are specific instructions./.