MINISTRY OF FINANCE-MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Number: 12 /2014/TTLT-BTC-BNNPTNT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, January 24, 2014
Oh. It ' s a management mechanism, using the state budget budget.
Project " T socket Go. Okay. U to a, ki Okay. The national forest millet of 2013-2016
Base of Decree Stain. 60 /2003/ND-CP June 6, 2003 by the Government Regulation i And guide me. i the State Budget Act;
Base of Decree Stain. 118 /2008/NĐ-CP 27th Ah! The Government ' s 11-year 2008 Regulation, Mission, Regulation Okay. Limit and muscle All A socket function of the Ministry of Finance I'm But,
Base of Decree Stain. 199 /2013/NĐ-CP November 16, 2013 by the Government Regulation Authority, Mission, Regulation Okay. Limit and structure socket function of the Ministry of Agriculture and Prophecy Okay. n rural;
Execute Decision Stain. 594/QĐ-TTg April 15, 2013 by Prime Minister approx Project "T" socket Investigating, nationwide forest examination of 2013-2016 ";
Minister of Finance, Ministry of Finance to The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development issued the Information Governing Mechanism guidelines, using the state budget budget implementation of the "T" Project. socket Go. Okay. U to a, ki Okay. The nationwide forest millet of 2013-2016 " (later abbreviated as Project General Project) Okay. Torture, forest inventory.
1. This information guides the management mechanism, using a state budget budget that supports the implementation of the "General investigation, national forest inventory of 2013-2016".
2. This information applies to the agencies, units, organizations, households, and the residential community that is involved in the management, use of the funding implementation of the Census Project, the forest inventory by regulation at Decision No. 594/QĐ-TTg on April 15. 2013 Prime Minister of the Government approved the Project "General of the Census, Global Forest Examination of 2013-2016".
In this Information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. The forest master is prescribed at paragraph 4 Article 3 of the Protection and Development of Forest Law.
2. Forest hosts I: household, personal, residential community (rural, indigenous, household group, and community organizations).
3. Forest Master II: Department of Forest Forest Management, Special Forces; National Business/Forestry Company (LLC); armed forces units; private enterprises; foreign enterprises and other forest owners self-organize. Check on the prescribed form, on the basis of technical assistance, audit instructions, and provide information about the results of the forest investigation.
Go. Okay. 3. Forest investigation:
1. Chi for the preparation work
a) Gather and process information about the types of maps serving investigation and forest testing;
b) Take over the satellite image of SPOT and handle the forest investigation image;
c) Building a review report on the data that has been processed, standardization of the accuracy and consistency of the data;
d) Construction of the report template system, foreign investigative coupons and related documents;
2. The operation of investigating the reconstruction of the forest status map
a) Build an image of the interpretation image;
b) Internal photography;
c) Foreign examination;
d) Build an investigative report and map a successful map.
3. Forest store investigation activity
a) Define the average reserves for the forest states;
b) Define the sum of reserves for each forest state.
4. Build a document that supports forest testing in the provinces:
a) The mapping of the status quo map of forest examination by the commune serves forest inventory to forest hosts I, group II and UBND;
b) inventory templates, inventory documentation.
1. Preparing a document serving a checklist:
a) Receive A Forest Inquiry and Forest Examination Documentation (including forest status map serving forest inventory and list of forest and forestry plots); Forest test documentation, patterns of inventory activity. the forest.
b) In, replicas and level of coupons, banners, other maps, statistical documentation for forest owners II and provincial administrative units.
2. Forest area inventory.
a) The forest master of the group I; UBND
-The meeting organization, the popular version and direction of the inventory update; determine the preliminary of the forest boundary and the land of each forest host or forest host;
-Verification of addition to the field of field features of forest plots: states, reserves and boundaries of forest master groups;
-Make a list of the forest inventory of every single forest; complete the number, the foreign map;
-Check the forest test.
-The forest inventory desk.
b) Forest hosts II
-Search the boundary of the forest and the forest of the forest.
-Effects of variable forest state boundaries (if any);
-Supplement and editing information for the forest inventory of the features of the forest batches into the list of its forest batches;
-Check the results.
-Table the forest's forest inventory.
3. Inventory operations
a) The measure of the amount of state and the reserves in the list of the forest master's inventory with the reserves of the air investigations;
b) The addition of the reserves of the amount of state has a large error;
c) Calculation of the average reserves/h; inventory and individual forest hosts.
4. Total forest test results
a) The number of figures, the communal forest inventory document that is synthesized from the forest hosts according to the census, check the forest;
b) The data, the district forest inventory document is synthesized from the number of figures of the township level and forest master II;
c) The data, the provincial forest inventory document is synthesized from the number of districts of the district level and the forest master group II;
5. Chi for the construction of forest management records.
1. The operation of the Permanent Agency of the Directorate General of the Census, National Forest Test of 2013-2016.
a) Preparing for the software and sets of instructions and settings; document training training and site procurement in the service of inquiry, forest inventory;
b) investigation training; forest inventory for provincial cadres;
c) Independent monitoring of the project;
d) The deployment conference, the project sump;
The combined results of the investigation, the all-national forest inventory from the provincial statistics;
e) Building the data management information system, the national forest map;
g) Other genera (if any).
2. Exposition of Provincial Forest Examination Board
a) Conference of deployment, local forest inventory record;
b) Concentration of forest inventory for district level cadres, forest master II;
c) Overall provincial forest test results;
d) A local forest management record;
The level of serving the project is defined by the current regulations for the state agency, the career unit.
In accordance with Section IV Article 1 Decision No. 594/QĐ-TTg, in which:
1. The forest inventory of each grant is obtained by the administration;
2. The results of the investigation, the forest inventory examined by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, aggregation of the Prime Minister ' s report published results;
3. Forest management records by forest owners and administrative levels (township level, district level, provincial level).
1. Base of the general technical economic level on the investigation, the National Forest Service of 2012-2015 was issued by the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development at Decision 690 /QE-BNN-TCCB on April 1, 2013, and the state's current regulatory documents. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development guide details of the economic level of investigation and forest inventory applied to each province, in accordance with the scale of forest area size, the number of forest hosts I, the Social People ' s Committee, Group II forest owners, and other regulatory content. It ' s this one; it ' s a basis for determining the cost of the investigation, the forest inventory.
2. For the forested area where the tasks were made serving the cost of the forest environment service in the provinces, the city follows the regulation at Decision No. 380/QĐ-TTg on April 10, 2008 by the Prime Minister on Environmental Services Policy. forest; decree number 99 /2010/NĐ-CP On September 24, 2010, the Government of the Government on the Policy of Expenditure On Environmental Services, responding to the requirements of the project, did not calculate the cost of that mission in the forest inventory.
1. Central Budget for the missions made by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Ministry of Public Security, Department of Defense.
2. Local budgets spend on local forest inspection missions.
For the unbalanced local budget and Guangdong Province: The annual balance capacity base, the Central budget supports a maximum of 70% of the cost of the funding of the local forest inventory by the Ministry of Agriculture and Development. Rural, rural, rural. The rest of the country, the local budget is self-assured.
3. The cost of performing the forest inventory of the II group forest is as follows:
a) The applied forest management board, the hedge forests and career units are positioned in the unit ' s annual delivered budget plan;
b) The company is limited to one member/forestry; the business; the joint organization is paid by the forest owner and is accounted for at the cost of the unit.
4. Other funds (if any).
The planning of accounting, payment and accounting of the career implementation follow regulation at the Digital Information. 59 /2003/TT-BTC June 26, 2003 of the Ministry of Finance Guide to Protocol No. 60 /2003/ND-CP June 6, 2003 The government rules out the implementation of the State Budget Act; Digital News. 01 /2007/TT-BTC February 2, 2007 of the Ministry of Finance for review, appraisal of the year with the administrative body, the career unit, the organization is supported by the state budget and the budget. This message instructs some of the following content:
1. About the bill:
a) Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development: the annual basis of the progress of the project; the total cost of implementation of the Project was decided by the Prime Minister and guided by this Information, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Public Security. It's an audit, a forest inventory. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development aggregate the implementation of the Project to the Ministry of Finance review, aggregation, authorship of decision-making authority under the provisions of the State Budget Law;
b) Every year the conduct of the progress of the forest inventory according to the guidelines of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and guidance on this Information, the Provincial People's Committee approved; layout from the local budget bill to carry out.
For the local to have a budget difficulty to perform a forest inventory task, the site of a forest inventory bill (which determines the amount of funding made from a local budget source, the budget recommended by the Central Budget) reports the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Agriculture and Rural Development consider sending the Ministry of Finance appraisal, the Prime Minister decides to provide a targeted support for the local government.
2. Cost control at the State Treasury: the control regime at the State Treasury is carried out under the current regulation; the base for the State Treasury to perform the payment is as follows:
a) For the forest inquiry
-Forest investigation funding is granted authority approval;
-The receipt of the results of the forest investigation of the authority.
-To be executed by the Chief Minister, the unit of inquiry or the authorized authorized person.
b) For forest testing:
-A licensed audit bill approved by the authority;
-The inventory results of each level were obtained by the administration; the forest management records were confirmed by the forest hosts and administrative levels;
-Being the head of the agency, the unit that performs the inventory or the authorized authorization.
c) During the implementation of the forest investigation, forest testing, forest management records of the organs, the unit was given 70% of the funding under the approved authorship. The remaining funds will be paid further after the tasks are obtained.
This announcement came into effect on 20 March 2014.
In the course of execution, if there is difficulty in the process, the proposal for units to reflect on the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to study the amendment accordingly.
KT. MINISTER OF FINANCE
KT. Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development
Nguyen Thu Minh
Hà jun Tuan