The CIRCULAR regulates investigation techniques, evaluation of underground water resources _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the base of the water resources Law number 17/2012/QH13 on June 21, 2012;
Pursuant to Decree No. 21/2013/ND-CP of March 2013 of government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of natural resources and the environment;
According to the proposal of the Director General of the water resources management, the Director General of the Center for planning and the national water resources survey, Director of science and technology and Director of the legislation;
The Minister of natural resources and the environment issued a circular regulating investigative techniques, evaluation of water resources below the ground.
Chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope and objects 1. This circular detailing the contents, technical requirements and the products of the duty to investigate, underground water resources assessment: a) reviews the number and quality of underground water sources, looking for underground water sources;
b) mapping of underground water resources, a map partitioning the source water quality, the map on underground water resources;
c) reviews the situation of pollution, degradation, exhaustion, salty ground water resources; classification of underground water resources according to the level of pollution, degradation, exhausted;
d) determines the threshold of exploitation for the water layer, the underground water reserve area, the area needed forbade or limited underground water extraction;
DD) assessment, warning, forecasting the impacts of climate change for water resources underground, unusual happenings in quantity, the quality of the underground water source and the harm caused by water;
e) determines the ability of artificial additions of water under the Earth.
2. This circular applies to the State Management Agency on water resources, organizations and individuals implement the proposals, projects, investigate, underground water resources evaluation (hereinafter referred to as project).
Article 2. The purpose of the investigation, assessment of water resources under ground 1. To provide information, data on underground water resources, mining, use of underground water resources to serve state management of underground water resources on the territory.
2. As a basis for the planning of water resources, development of social-economic and related planning.
3. Serve the needs of extraction, use of information for the industry, the local, the Organization, individuals are related to activities in the field of water resources below the ground.
Article 3. Investigation guidelines, reviews of underground water resources 1. Ensure consistent with the State's policy on water resources, planning, basic investigation plan of water resources has been approved by the authority.
2. Ensure the inheritance, sync, unity between the investigation rate, judging from overview to details and the form of investigation, assessment of water resources under the ground have characteristics according to the urgent request of the State Agency.
3. Ensure harmony, unity between the investigation, reviews according to regions and watersheds; between the investigations, reviews of central to the investigation, the local rating; amid the investigation, assessment of water resources under the ground with the investigation, assessment of surface water resources.
4. Closely match between the requirements to provide information, data to serve socio-economic development, ensuring defense, security, the sustainable development with the information requirements, data to serve state management on water resources.
5. Periodically reviewing, updating, additional information, the data, the results of the investigation, assessment of water resources below the ground.
6. data information, the results of the investigation, assessment of water resources under the ground to serve the needs for governance, socio-economic, defense, security, scientific research, education and training and other needs of the community; at the same time must be synthesized and published in the statistical norms system resource and environmental industries.
Chapter II the CONTENT and TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS SURVEY of UNDERGROUND WATER RESOURCES section 1 article 4 PROJECT. General requirements on project content project work include: collecting material related to the project, analysis of documents, design method, the volume of the work, expected the results achieved and the product delivered, planning implementation estimated investment cost, effective analysis and risk assessment of the project; public works projects should achieve the following basic requirements: 1. Determine the urgency, the legal basis of the Mission's information needs, the State organs, social communities to investigate, underground water resource assessment on the project area; the fit of the investigation mission with the planning, the plan has been approved by the authority.
2. Clearly define the current state of information, relevant data, the full extent of the information, the existing material; clearly the practical issues need to be addressed.
3. Clearly define the scope of the investigation, the natural conditions that affect the process of construction; design of technical solutions-technology, methods of investigation, assessment and the volume of work under professional rules, ensuring the viability and fit the actual conditions of the project area.
4. Clearly define planning, funding, organization, implementation of the project, the host unit, the unit of the project, the project (if any), the coordination unit (if available); clear assignment of responsibility unit chaired and coordination unit (if available); build blueprint project duration (start from when to when completing the project).
5. Clearly define the number, the quality criteria of the expected products, address delivered; conditions to ensure the sustainability of the project (the ability to manage, operate, maintain after the project finishes) and expected effectiveness of social-economic environment in which the project will bring.
Article 5. Requirements for collecting, processing and synthesis documents formed the project 1. The data information project to ensure complete, accurate, honest, collected according to regulations on the collection, management, exploitation and use of natural resources and environment data. In the case of information, incomplete data, have to be made before some of the mass survey, additional investigation in response to information assurance project.
2. The material collected should be specific statistics, identify the source of the document, evaluate the reliability of different sources and assess the quality of information the results of the investigation in the documents were collected. The information, the data was selected for inclusion in official use should be sure about the level of trust.
3. The information, the data collected must be created category, to extract information, professional data, information classification and tabulates data categories: Geology (the number, characteristics the geology unit), Geology (hydrogeology, water storage, water complex, geological hydrological parameters , coordinates, water level, flow, water sample analysis results at the point of observation, experiments ...), geophysical (site map, the location of the measuring point, and measuring parameter), data on the extraction, use of water (a map, location, coordinates the process, data mining, etc.), land use status data (map the distribution diagram, residential, industrial, craft villages. ...) and other relevant data; handle, examine the documents related to expected ability to divide the floors, water storage structure, complex, water ways; boundary conditions the water layer based on geological characteristics; analysis of characteristics of the water layer, contains no water, dynamics, relationships, hydraulic, geological hydrological parameters..., water quality, contamination situation, salty, alum...; water reserves have been evaluated, the preliminary guarantee of the natural conditions that affect water resources to investigating orientation accordingly.
4. Based on the results of collecting, processing and synthesis documents, should clearly identify the information, data, missing documentation, need additional collected during project implementation.
Article 6. Asked about the content of the project 1. The content, layout, the project established the need to comply with the current rules on the establishment of the investigative project, a review of water resources below the ground.
2. cost estimation should detail each item of work according to the volume specified in the General presentation of the project and the funding of the entire project (attached explanatory details for each category of work); for these large projects are not yet established cost for each category of work, can set the estimated for the main job categories, the cost may be conducted during the project and the authority for approval prior to implementation; for projects that need to deploy in many years, to identify the funding needs each year to serve as a basis for planning and funding made annually.
Section 2 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS article 7 WORK ITEMS. The technical cooperation in the investigation, assessment of water resources under the ground depending on the particular conditions of each region, each area, the technical work items used in a mission to investigate, underground water resource assessment may include: 1. Collect, analyze remote sensing data.
2. Survey, conducted investigations of the water resources below the ground.
3. the geophysical survey.
4. investigative Drilling, prospecting of water resources below the ground.
5. pump-water experiments, pour water experiments, the (pressed) fetch water experiments.
6. Take samples, water samples.
7. Analysis, laboratory samples and water samples (in the room and the scene).
8. Observation of water resources under the ground and surface water sources are relevant.
10. other professional jobs.
Article 8. Collect, analyze remote sensing data 1. The work of gathering, analysis of remote sensing data is used in the investigation, underground water resources assessment for the following purposes: a) the geological boundary goods exactly serve for the preparatory phase and the project survey of underground water resources in small proportions (1:200000) in the case of geological investigation documents are limited , clarify the issues have been or will be conducted the survey and design of construction;
preliminary identification of b) signs, elements, delineated the subtropical, likely contains water to supplement information in the construction phase of the project in the areas of investigation, assessment of water resources under the ground a large percentage (1:50,000), improve efficiency, shorten the time to investigate, underground water resources assessment;
c) founded the geological map in the construction phase of the project to cater for detailed studies in the area of need, with the rate of survey of water resources is greater than 1:50,000 in case of the research does not yet have a map of geological background at the same rate.
2. Principles for the collection, analysis, interpretation of remote sensing data were designed in the region have poor transportation conditions, walking difficulties, complicated construction conditions, where the degree of geological investigation document, hydrological geology limited.
3. Content of the collection, the analysis of remote sensing data: a) remote sensing data collected there in the region investigating, evaluating water resources in the water under the Earth;
b) edit photo, photo coordinates registration, noise reduction, increase the show;
c) using optical devices, the specialized software for decoding the information needed from the source remote sensing data has been collected; the decoding can be performed at the following levels, depending on the level, scale census judged:-preliminary interpretation: served for the preparatory phase and the project survey of underground water resources in small proportions (1:200000);
-Supplementary interpretation: was conducted during the period of construction projects in the areas of investigation, assessment of water resources under the ground a large percentage (1:50,000);
-Detailed interpretation: progress in construction stage of Project Server for detailed studies in the area of need, with the rate of survey of water resources is greater than 1:50,000.
Preliminary interpretation, which was conducted for the entire area of the project. Supplementary interpretation and decoding can only proceed for a portion of the project area.
4. Requirements to design, execute a) collection, analysis of remote sensing data have to be made throughout the course of the investigation, assessment of water resources water under the ground and are reasonably designed to reduce survey point density (mass point surveys fell from 20% to 30%) , depending on the complexity of the geological structure and the quality of the remote sensing data of the research;
b) to image interpretation work conducted from cover to detail, from the satellite image to the picture;
c) depending on the rate of investigations, reviews of underground water resources and the level of complexity of the geological structure of the area of research, the rate of the chosen photo to match the requirements in annex 1 attached herewith;
d) choosing photo order is not completely dependent on the specific situation of existing data in the study.
5. Product requirements: a) for preliminary interpretation: phase-diagram of image interpretation, on which the artist: location of docking the piece, scene photo used in zoned-based analysis research; the date and time taken, the angle and altitude photograph, photographic equipment, the rate of clouds on the image;
-Diagram of the results analysis of image interpretation, on which the information: the geological formation boundaries and major geological structures in the region, the fracture, broken stamping large lowland (longer than 10 km), the Department predicted, likely to contain water;
-Presentation reports results of analytical interpretation.
In addition to being shown on the diagram, the aforementioned information must be made using the highlighter on the photo in pencil on paper or shaded Government directly on the photo in order to serve the local inspection certificate; the information is analyzed, the said extracts do not necessarily have to be verified.
Using remote sensing data in step preliminary interpretation is the satellite image (monochrome, colour combinations or most popular) resolution ≥ 30 m. The diagrams above are shown along with the national rate of investigation, assessment of water resources water under the ground.
b) for supporting image interpretation stage:-image interpretation scheme, on which the artist: location of docking the piece, scene photo used in the analysis; the date and time taken, the angle and altitude photograph, photographic equipment, the rate of clouds on the image;
-Diagram of the results analysis of image interpretation, on which the information: the geologic formation boundary, large geological structures in the region and the lower rise, tectonic faulting, great rupture stamping lowland (longer than 5 km); the type of orientation and mobility prediction, the subtropical regions, export route, collecting water, capable of containing water and zoned expected investigation, detailed review; the routes (expected) for joint investigation, detailed water resources assessment;
-Diagram of distribution of lineament and a density of lineament, which demonstrate: The lineament of length ≥ 1 km, density (according to length, according to the point of intersection) is shown by the copper lines, varying tones;
-Presentation reports results of analytical interpretation.
In addition to being shown on the diagrams, the above information (except lineament density) must be made using the highlighter on the photo in pencil on paper or shaded Government directly on the photo in order to serve the check, check. The information is analyzed, the above extracts have to be verified with the ratio 1:50 (with 50 information is shown on the diagram must have at least one address to be verified information).
Remote sensing data used in supplementary interpretation step must is the satellite image (monochrome, colour combinations or most popular) resolution ≥ 15 m. c) for the period of image interpretation:-image interpretation scheme, on which the artist: location of docking the piece, scene photo used in the analysis; the date and time taken, the angle and altitude photograph, photographic equipment, the rate of clouds on the image;
-Diagram of the results analysis of image interpretation, on which the information: the geologic formation boundary, the geological structure in the region, the tectonic subsidence crater, the steps geomorphology, the fracture, broken stamping large lowland (longer than 2 km); the model type, width and direction anticipated Stadium, the route point, collecting the water;
-Diagram of distribution of lineament and a density of lineament, which demonstrate: The lineament lengths from 0.5 km; density (by number-called lineament density, length-called lineament length density, as of intersecting point-point density called intersection lineament) is shown by the copper price levels or lines and colours;
-Presentation reports results of analytical interpretation.
In addition to being shown on the diagrams, the above information (except lineament density) must be made using the highlighter on the photo in pencil on paper or shaded Government directly on the photo in order to serve the check, check. The information is analyzed, the above extracts have to be verified with the ratio 1:20 (with 20 information to be shown on the site map must have at least one address to be verified information).
Using remote sensing data in step preliminary interpretation is the satellite image (monochrome, colour combinations or most popular) has a resolution of not less than 5 m, photo aircraft.
d) phase of the project to establish the following: diagram-a diagram image interpretation full of black and white color air was edited the last time;
-Diagram of satellite image interpretation has edited the last time;
-The processing of images, colors, synthetic, digital image classification.
Products of remote sensing analysis methods are considered to be the original document and submitted to the archive in the project execution unit; the remote sensing data were also submitted to the archive according to current rules.
Article 9. The survey, conducted investigations of the water resources under ground 1. Survey, conducted investigations of the water resources on the ground to ensure the drawing, full description in proportion to the investigation of geological entities, elements of geomorphology, geology, hydrography and other elements affecting underground water resources; detecting position reveal underground water on the area of investigation, delineated an distribution of the water layer is shallow, the water under the Earth degraded, saline contamination, contamination and solve problems related to water resources below the ground.
2. Survey, conducted investigations need layout of the route cut through an area of investigation. The choice of the route of the investigation to identify the structure contained in the water to ensure local road crossing structure as well as the way of the important water storage unit to find out the distribution characteristics, the condition that is, lithology, water repellent properties, rich water level and quality of groundwater. When surveyed, investigate the objects contain stratified water, need special attention to research the series, formations, exercise, the floor and the class mark. The roadmap should be arranged according to the sunken erosion, where natural conditions reveal the original and have many sources reveal the country to research. In the narrow valley, the route can follow one side exposing more water; in the Valley, the route to ensure the survey both slopes of the Valley.
The cruise survey, conducted investigations to suit layout characteristics of natural conditions, geological characteristics and groundwater resources specific to the region: The development of sedimentary formation, Neogene and Quaternary sedimentary carbonates were karst, the intrusive and eruptive magma stone; the region of the coastal plain; the fold, hinge broken (the original route).
3. survey content, investigate underground water resources: a) preparation:-Get missions conducted investigations;
-Determine the content, audience, the scope of the investigation fieldwork: investigation mission research and related documents; determine the volume of work will done, determine the boundary between the principal geological formations, the faulting in the area on the map; range map of the large water complex, contains water and water ways are in the Census (ratio of 1:100,000 and 1:200,000); its range on a map of the complex, the water layer contains water, weak and in the countries investigated (ratio of 1:25,000 and 1:50,000);
-Planning projects, to investigate local route: locate the go route investigation fieldwork on the terrain the investigation rate; build options, specific plans on time to perform local investigation;
-Prepare the form, materials, tools and machinery, equipment for investigation: prepare the equipment to serve the investigation, installation, inspection, calibration, testing and operational testing of the machines before the investigation fieldwork; document preparation, paperwork and investigation, the votes of the equipment, workwear, packaging equipment, materials, tools, and materials for transporting to where at the scene;
-Contact local and other preparation work. b) investigation conducted: – investigate, collect, update information, data about the characteristics, the situation of exploitation, using underground water sources in the local authority where the investigation;
-Investigate the route of synthesis: + investigation journey route cutting through the complex contains water, the water layer, the tectonic fracture, perpendicular to the water storage structures in the investigation to observe, measure, describe, photograph, graphic profile, zoned, collect information, data about the characteristics , characteristic of the complex, the water layer, water, the elements affecting underground water sources; Overview of the situation of exploitation, use and identify the objects, investigation areas, specialized evaluations;
+ Observations, measurements, description, photograph, graphic profile, zoned, collect information, data about the characteristics, the essential characteristic of the complex contains water, the water layer, including: range level, escape, mobilization of water under the Earth; the status and developments of water resources, including water, exposing the export time, production flow, the color, the taste from time to time during the year, season, and flooding for many years; the situation of water shortage, drought, flood situation, the exhaustion, pollution of water sources and the information, other data related to underground water sources;
+ Observations, measurements, description, photograph, graphic profile, zoned, collect information, data on a number of factors, activities affecting underground water sources include: The exploitation of works, using ground water for the purposes of water use; essential characteristics of the coating plant, the steep terrain; water sources are used mainly in the region of the investigation such as rivers, lakes, underground water, water supply works and information, relevant data;
+ Defined, zoned objects, investigation areas, specialized assessment include: The complex, the water layer, a principal water; the region is at risk of causing pollution, saline intrusion and affects the quality of the water under the Earth; the natural drainage level, and works to influence underground water reserves; the mining works and water resource characteristics.
-Investigation in the region, regional, specialized subjects: detailed investigation should observe, measure, describe, photograph, graphic profile, information gathering, data of the kind of the point of the investigation, including: + for the complex, the water layer water ways, primarily: the range of administrative positions, and on the map terrestrial component, mostly, topographic characteristics, weathering layer, overlay, level of fissures, location, located at the boundary between the complex, the water layer, overlay characteristics, mobility of water under the ground and some related factors;
+ The danger of pollution, saline intrusion: the type mainly causes pollution, its range, its location on a map, and administrative factors affect the risk of contamination, invading and some related factors;
+ The natural plumbing: the range, in the complex, the water layer, and location on a map, topographic characteristics, coating plants, weathering grade, level of fissures; preliminary location, coordinates, region boundaries, mostly escape where natural drainage characteristics, mainly the coating and related factors;
+ Drilling, digging wells to tap underground water: coordinates, administrative position, locate on the map; the water quality of the color, smell, taste, pH, conductivity, salinity, DO, temperature; components, the level of ground fissures of rocks, terrain features, geomorphology, the thickness and characteristics of weathering crust, the mantle of plant; depth, borehole diameter, the static water level, water mining strata; extraction mode or flow, the amount of water in the mining days, the water level or the location of the most recent extraction pumps, pipe-water, oscillation amplitude water level; the purpose of use, water harvesting time and other relevant information;
+ Source revealed: coordinates, administrative position, determine the location on the map, position on the highway compared to the surrounding terrain, locate on the map; the water quality of the color, smell, taste, pH, conductivity, salinity, DO, temperature; components, the level of ground fissures of rocks, terrain features, geomorphology, the thickness and characteristics of weathered layer, coating plants, export features, exposing the source traffic; the current state of use and other relevant information;
+ For karst caves: coordinates, administrative position, locate on the map; the water quality of the color, smell, taste, pH, conductivity, salinity, DO, temperature; components, the level of ground fissures of rocks, terrain features, geomorphology, the thickness and characteristics of weathered layer, coating plants, relative level of cave compared to the surrounding terrain, the current status of the size relationship of the grotto, a cave with underground water and other related information.
-Retrieved and preserved the water sample analysis in the laboratory;
-Corrects census, maintenance of daily equipment including: check, modify documents, fieldwork investigation diary; maintenance of machinery and equipment; preliminary identification of the volume, the information was census to adjust the planning scheme.
c) synthesize, modify, improve investigation results and deliver the product:-corrects, complete the information, local census data: survey, books, maps and other documents;
-Added results, information, local census data on the computer;
-Handle, adjust the General information, the data, the results of the investigation;
-Build survey results report, statistical tables, diagrams, synthesis of results of the investigation fieldwork;
-Identify specific, exact coordinates of the location of the need to conduct drilling surveys, survey of underground water resources, water pump, water entry into the laboratory experiments, pour water experiments, water sampling, geophysical surveying, measuring, monitoring underground water locations ... to conduct the survey, measurements have been assigned with the task of investigating , reviews;
-Complete records, documents the results of the investigation and hand over the product.
4. Technical requirements: a) the work of the investigation, surveys of underground water resources must clarify the information primarily about the existence and characteristics of the elements affecting underground water resources, including:-The source of underground water route with the formats of different route: Route into each point the highway, to a group of sources reveal, reveal the flow or leak-proof;
-The highlights of morphology topography, geomorphology, resource relation to geological structures and characteristics of underground water resources;
-The outcrop Geology: the study of the distribution characteristics, the geologic unit boundaries, ground components, the fold, break down;
-The sources reveal mineral water, hot water;
-Artificial works: Wells, ditches, pits dug, drilled holes, pits, mining;
-The Hydro the hydro meter Stations: clue, drainage, irrigation systems, dams, water supply corridors;
-The works of underground water extraction, processing and supply of water;
-System of artificial supplemental water, toilet water source protection zone under the ground;
-The swamp point turned;
-The point of pollution affect water under the ground (graveyard, mineral point, point industrial waste pollution, the waste of the village, the arsenal of chemicals, gasoline);
-Surface water system: location and distribution characteristics of the flow, lakes, ponds and swamps, their relationship to the water under the Earth;
-In each survey point, investigate, need to observe, survey sampling, description, analysis, photo (if necessary) and fully documented records, the survey points to the water under the soil, surface water, proceed to determine the nature and measure some targets: pH, TDS.
b) number of routes as well as the score survey, sampled over a determined for each region km2 depending on the rate and extent of complex investigations on characteristics of underground water resources of the region. With the level of census rate of 1:200,000, the distance between the point of the most recent survey of 2,000 m; with the level of census rate of 1:100,000, the distance between the point of the most recent survey of 1,000 m; with the level of census rate of 1:50 000, the distance between the nearest survey point is 500 m; with the level of investigation 1:25,000, this distance is 250m. In the average complexity, on the 1cm2 map needs to have a survey point and must have at least one route cut through; the number of routes and points on the survey 1km2 survey, conducted investigation of underground water resources are identified in Appendix 3, determine the level of complexity in annex 2;
c) score of underground water research is regulated at least 60% of the total number of survey points; in the region there are no route point or underground water prospecting works, at least 30% of the score survey must be replaced by the drilling works, digging;
d) in these regions had a map of the same national hydrological geology, surveying, underground water resource investigation conducted independent; in the region do not yet have a map along the national hydrological geology or was there but was created before the time of the survey, over 20 years, the need to conduct surveys, hydrological geology investigation associated with underground water resources; in the investigation of water resources only one area of hydrological geological maps have the same ratio was established more than 20 years, survey, conducted investigations of underground water resources is conducted independently in parts of that area, the rest are prospecting, geological survey hydrological combined. Content, additional investigation missions map hydrological geology follow the decision of approval of the governing body of the competent State;
DD) survey, conducted investigations of the water resources in the ground must be conducted during the dry season of the year;
e) the work of the field office processing for all the mapping document is specified as follows:-the Group survey, conducted investigations of the water resources under the ground to modify the actual documents collected daily, maintenance and equipment planned for the following day;
-After the end of the survey, conducted investigations of underground water resources in a region that is stationed in (about 5-6 journey), before moving to a new location, must check the survey results, the field of investigation, group. When the detection of the content of information not yet clear, the need to organize the journey check the involvement of head of the survey group;
-After a season, contractor must establish the Office document within a year, census survey, the results of reports, preparation of annual test materials;
-Work content control local offices include: Adjust the coupon description, collated documents between the Group survey, conducted investigations; the actual document mapping, a map of underground water resources in the field; complete the type sample and the sample, setting up votes to send the list to send samples of the analysis; preparing the plan, material for fieldwork; retrieved sample analysis results and the reliability test results using the sample folder check; written report results according to the season, preparing trials;
-Log Book must be truthful, accurate description; before each journey, it should clearly state the purpose of the survey, the survey object (the taste of geology, hydrogeology and geology), the type and number of survey points, the model number of the expected type for each object, the expected time for the journey; After each journey, the survey group, to General and notes of the journey;
-Map the actual documents and Office materials are shown to be the survey points (points, digging wells, wells ...), the cruise line, the sample point, the point of contamination can cause pollution to the water under the Earth;
-The map must have the cutting surface geology, hydrogeology or sections, Petrology of the standard course enclosed.
5. products of the survey, conducted investigations of underground water resources: a) reported the results of the investigation conducted:-actual document map and the location of the point of the investigation on the background terrain corresponding to the ratio of the investigation; all the cruise lines as well as survey research, the point on the journey must be made full national terrain up there the same ratio or proportion is greater than a grade;
-The engineer, test results interpretation and analysis of remote sensing data (if any) with the elements of geology, geology, hydrology and water resources under the ground in fieldwork on the journey to be made, and must check the correct level of hydrological geological map , map the field has the same ratio of underground water resources investigations with the survey results.
b) aggregate tables, statistics general census results and detailed investigation; mining works, statistics, water use is mainly under water storage structures, the investigation and the administrative units;
c) statistics table listing the area was investigations;
d) survey, conducted investigation diary and documents the investigation fieldwork:-Diary survey, conducted investigations of the water resources in the ground must be closed according to the form prescribed, uniform in size, form and content. Window must be numbered pages and the full record the name, address, census survey units, the group name and the survey, the investigation, the investigation, the investigation time, limit the number of spots available in the survey. Writing notes in the log book and map the field must ensure not be blurry to see water; the whole description just written in the right page, the content of the illustrations are expresses in the left-hand page; the handwriting was not erased, when writing the wrong tile could go and rewrite;
-The content, the form recorded, described in books and on the map field must comply with the current rules on the establishment of the original documents, census survey.
Article 10. Geophysical work 1. The geophysical methods used in the investigation, assessment of water resources under the ground to secure the resolution of one or more of the following main tasks: a) elucidate the structural geology of the region, identifying the depth that is of the principal mark, the study of the Earth rock lithology the discovery, the texture, the glutinous bending fracture, divides the face cut out the water layer surrounding the complex, a qualitative rating water porosity, permeability and delineated an area of this complex on the scope of the survey;
b) reviews the thickness of air;
c) delineated the "window" in hydrological geological cross-section;
d) determining the mineral composition of groundwater, seepage rate and direction of flow;
DD) identified the location and depth of the drilling hole design survey, investigation of water under the Earth.
2. the principle of Geophysics: a) The geophysical methods used in the investigation, assessment of water resources under the ground to follow the route or network must be selected accordingly with the task of investigating and geological features, hydrological geology. The geophysical work conducted to ensure compliance with the current rules on geophysical exploration;
b) geophysical work generally only works after you have had the results of the work of overview is designed in the project such as: analysis of remote sensing images, survey, conducted investigations of the water resources below the ground. Private borehole geophysical work was constructed shortly after the end of the drill hole and clean;
c) The geophysical survey rate must be established according to the tasks of the work of investigation, underground water resources assessment; the investigation rate should correspond to the proportion of investigations, reviews of underground water resources. In terms of complexity of the geology, topography, geophysics survey rate to more than one level in comparison with the rate of survey, conducted investigations of underground water resources;
d) the distance between the point and the geophysical survey is determined by the rate of survey, conducted investigations and tasks of the work of investigation, assessment of water resources below the ground. With own borehole geophysical survey, the ratio is 1:200 and 1:50.
The geophysical survey rate corresponds to the rate of investigations, reviews of underground water resources are specified in 4.1 Appendix 3. Technical requirements: a) design requirements geophysical work:-geophysical work was designed to rely on the principle of inheritance are the materials of the previous period;
-The type of material collected from the previous construction projects must ensure there is sufficient information about the project, the name space (coordinates), time, type of device was used.
b) required for the work to measure the field:-the work of geophysical measuring real external address is made according to planning and technical requirements are delivered by organizations;
-The technical equipment used in geophysical work: only allowed to use the proper gauge functionality with each method; the type of the machine, including the new machines built, before put into production are to be audited and licensed activities;
-Measure and modify address document: document notes proceed according to the form prescribed in the Appendix of 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 4.10, 4.11 attached to this circular and made the right professional requirements as specified in the technical power, radioactive probes , from the ground attached to decision No 79/1998/QD-BCN on December 18, 1998 by the Minister of industry;
-Machine operation and retrieved data in addition to the field by engineers or technical staff Geophysicist;
-The assessment of the degree of accuracy of the geophysical materials was done by observation of check in each separate line; monitoring test results is objective, based on document which reviews the level of accuracy and quality of the work of geophysics. Check volume can vary depending on the nature and condition of the work and the quality of documents conducted parallel to ensure no less than 5% and greater than 10% of the total volume of monitoring the approved projects;
-The monitoring test must be conducted on the signs of untrustworthy; an auditor must be appointed by the heads of units, the measure does not itself be measured weekly check. Using specific case not popular, then the main observation can check observation but must have the supervision of an auditor;
-The test was selected to represent the quality of the work completed on the task; checking on online must be conducted during the period of construction and must be distributed according to the area; monitoring error checking to ensure in accordance with requirements of the applicable rules;
-In the process of construction of the project, officials in charge of the work of geophysical contractor must check directly outside the field of at least 3-4 times on the quality and progress of work Geophysics, modify the document, preliminary reviews of monitoring accuracy , volume reaches required;
-Unit chaired the election must periodically check the documentation of the construction unit at least 1 time in steps of construction of the project (project). The test results must be expressed in writing quality assessment as defined in the technical power exploration, radioactivity, from the ground attached to decision No 79/1998/QD-BCN on December 18, 1998 by the Minister of industry and the annex of 4.12, 4.13 4.14, 4.15, 4.16, 4.17, 4.18, 4.19, 4.20, attached herewith; need to specify the number of completes, the amount of damage and assess the entire document the work site as a base for the level.
c) required for the work and the Office processing the report:-all types of documents to be handled to the Office, a full analysis, reporting the work;
-The disposal of the Office by a group of engineers Geophysicists perform, the head must have equivalent professional titles or higher main geophysical engineer;
-Geophysical materials must be qualitative, quantitative analysis; the quantitative analysis must be done by specialized software is being used.
4. content of the geophysical work geophysical methods are commonly used include: a) The method of measuring the electric cutting surface (measured cross-sectional, cross-sectional symmetry 3 pole, bipolar cut face different flavor variations, the gradient, the cross-section of dual symmetry);
b) methods for measuring electric depth (depth gauge symmetry, depth gauge, extremely deep round);
c) methods for measuring polarization (measuring depth of symmetry, the cut according to the tastes of different equipment);
d) measuring natural method;
field measurement methods);
e) method of measuring depth from the ground;
g) seismic methods, reflection, refraction;
h) VLF method, GeoRada, heat, radiation, mercury;
I) method of measuring from, gravity to study the geological structure;
k electrical load measurement method) drill holes (determined, the speed of the water flow under the ground);
l) Measure Geophysics drilling holes.
The geophysical methods in the investigation, underground water resource evaluation is done according to professional rules in the current rules of geophysical exploration in geological investigation, geological Hydro.
5. Ask about the product: a product measure and modify) document the address must be in the form prescribed for each method in the exploration of technical, electrical, radiation from the ground attached to decision No 79/1998/QD-BCN on December 18, 1998 by the Minister of industry and the relevant regulations;
b) the product of the work of handling the Office include the map type, cross-section, map of geophysics and drilling holes according to the rules, the rules for each of the different methods.
Article 11. Investigative drilling, underground water resource survey 1. The drilling work of investigation, survey of underground water resources to ensure a settlement or a number of tasks: a) determines the distribution of the rock layer contains water, a according to water depth;
b) survey, experiment, observation, sampling the study characteristics of deep water source;
c) associated water extraction service provided to communities in a number of specific cases.
2. Design principles, construction and drilling: a) drilling holes layout must fit the geological features, hydrological and geological research purposes, make the most of the drill holes (wells) was there before;
b drill hole depth) must be specified in the task of investigating. Drilling holes in the water layer vulnerabilities must reach the bottom water layer deeper economic sense for either the water layer projected research; drilling holes in the water layer fissure and fissure-karst must have depth drilled into fissures or tropical to subtropical karst caves development at least 40 m; the research observation hole hydraulic relations must have the depth filter tube is placed above the ground may deepest lower;
c) borehole structure must ensure progress-water experiments advantages of sustainable technology, drilling holes simple, minimum cost, is likely to use again the tube against the filter and fill pipes, drilling holes simple;
d) construction to ensure safety and environmental hygiene.
3. Content of the drilling work in investigating, ground water resources assessment: a) duty, records request, survey to capture the conditions of execution;
b) plans technical design the structure construction technique and drilling holes drilling holes according to the set map, prepare equipment, instruments and materials;
c) loading to transport machinery, equipment, drilling tools, cons, pipe filters, laboratory tools hydrological geology drilling holes, supplies of raw materials from the set of links to works and vice versa or from this work to other buildings when construction on the line;
d) road works to transport the equipment, tools and material to the location of the drill holes if necessary, levelling, digging Earth drilling platforms needed to put the system liquid and nails (earthwork volume ≤ 5 m 3); reinforcement, background, nail drill machine made for the hole depth > 250 metres or the hole depth of 250 meters be placed on < weak;
preparation of wood, plywood) xi and rubbing the material to drill, drilling home construction; build towers and nail manicure machine when drilling depth < 250m (not including nail material);
e) Assembly and dismantling drill towers, drills, lighting system, the need to build the system, aqueous and safety systems; installation of pumps, water path from the water source to the location of the drill hole and the latest guest station solution;
g) quarantine fillings method selection, prepare the filling materials; mechanical drilling service details, quarantine fillings; pit design contained aqueous production, blending, filling of mortar;
h) prepare water supply schemes serving the drill with the drill hole positions away from the water sources on the 30 m and depth take water too 8 m; the production of clay mud, clean the drill hole system trough the humus content and quality control of the parameters of clay-mud;
I) Drilling drill blade metal alloy samples, drill blade, drill blade diamond; When drilling use measures against loss of mild solution; sample description, notes, books etêkét records, folded into the bin template sample, sample preservation;
k) made to measure water levels, water sampling, pumped rinse, put them into the preliminary country to study hydrogeology drilling holes; fight and weigh against the tube during drilling; pumping rinse out humus drilled in drilled holes, drop the button into position filling tools needed, proceed to pump isolation fillings, cleaning, maintenance of machinery, instruments after quarantine fillings;
l) Fill the pit chute, peg hole drilling, completion of documents, the Commission; Locate the hole drilled before and after drilling, drilling holes to wash for geophysical research, hydrogeology; test drilling, finishing, shipping, handed the form from the file location on the unit.
4. The construction of drilling holes in the investigation, underground water resource assessment must meet the following requirements: a) position and the expected depth of drilling holes to ensure correct according to the design requirements specified on the basis of the survey results, investigating the field of underground water resources geophysical measurement results, and specialized studies; drill hole depth was ended when the research goal has been reached;
b) before construction of drilling, who chaired the project (project leader) must establish a clear detailed design, full, are the heads of subdivisions presided; host unit construction must have text assigned to construction. Drilling hole construction design must specify the geographic location (village, town, district, province), coordinates, purpose, depth, diameter, begin, end diameter, the latest anti-filtering pipe, tube, quarantine requirements, prevention of drilling (drill core rate, the drill mode and solution), the drilling platform requirements , road transport to drill holes, providing fuel, water, and materials for drilling, organizing, labor safety during execution, content requirements to collect your documents while drilling construction;
c) drilling methods are appropriate to the conditions of construction, guarantees the rate not lower than the core 65% for land by stone (not lower gravel Pebble own 30-50%) and not more than 75% lower for hard rock for sure). Wash solution must use the vicissitudes for the hard rock fissures and lightning have separate volume 1.1-1.3 g/cm3 for land by rock, easy, easy-fill, foot-crash ... Can use aqueous polymer natural origin but must ensure easy clean drilled holes, against crashes into effective and economic. After finishing the drilling hole must be washed with water until water in Lü BU;
d) drill hole diameter must be selected based on the design flow, the geological hydrological monitoring and other studies expected to proceed, the technical requirements of the quarantine, the filling of the tubes against pipes filter and the ability to attract water pump arrangement blew wash or test as required;
DD) To insulate the water layer, the material can be used as clay, cement, bentonite mixture + cement matching rate, professional button; After the fight and quarantine fillings, drilling holes should be sealed isolation level check, if sealed isolation level is not yet assured, the prevention and quarantine such activities need to be performed again;
e) filter Tube of the drilled holes must be selected to ensure durability and anti-corrosion chemical levels, cell-culture; the ability to water circulation for the largest gain in the same diameter selected, open the filter tube's minimum level of not less than 20%, the pipe must be able to allow mechanical cleaning, some special cases to allow chemical cleaning if required; type of pipe to ensure optimal selection of hydraulic power;
g) filter diameter for drilling holes-water experiments changed from 91mm to 168mm, filter diameter for drilling holes only for observation (monitoring) from 40 mm to 90 mm. pipe-Type filter (filter ceiling, wire mesh, filter, slots, split, ...) must be selected accordingly with lithology the seeds of the rock in the water layer experiments;
h) any procedure on construction of drill hole as: minutes of execution, the end, the incident against water loss, against the tube must comply with the legal provisions of the country in non-experimental investigation of hydrological Geology (attached to decision No. 46/2000/QD-BCN on 07 August 2000 of the Minister of industry). Each hole drilling construction finish must be organized and established a quality assessment; public works-water experiments to be conducted only in the drilled holes are experience, satisfactory quality evaluation research;
I) tracking, description, notes on drilling in drilling construction process should be implemented in full, promptly under the provisions of exploratory drilling. The factors to watch are:-depth drilling Association, core rate, lithology, the status, the level of fissures, gaps, the ability to penetrate and contains water, plain drilling time;
-Energy consumption or increase drilling mud or water, the change in the physical properties and the parameters of the solution or washing water;
-Jet lag phenomena need to drill and other unusual phenomena happen while drilling, measure the water level before and after drilling required pull the drill, track water levels appear and water level stabilization in the drill hole, watched the phenomenon of water spray or gas rises from the drill hole;
-Arrange core into the barrel pattern and write êteket as prescribed, take samples, water samples for laboratory analysis as required.
5. product requirements: a) drilling holes to ensure the requirements of research depth, diameter, deviation, the tilt of the axis of the drill hole, the material and structural tubing, tubing, filter materials resistant inserts, fillings, button in quarantine, isolation levels, bottom, plugs the lid protects the hole drilling , platform and signage works, the background and the ground after finishing the drilling according to the approved design or design adjustments are authorized trials;
b) profile, technical products must be complete control at the latest after 15 days from the end of the drill. Technical products include: core (can be shortened), drilling and window window track geology-geology hydrogeology when drilling, drilling holes, the actual map a field test and complete works;
c) drilling techniques document content should include: results of classification and stratigraphic column drilling holes, the parameters calculated as percentage of core, energy consumption (by metres of drilling and drilling by the hour), speed drills ... and chart the hydrogeological observation hole drilling.
Article 12. Pump-water experiments 1. Pump-water experiments used in the investigation, assessment of water resources on the ground to ensure resolution of a few or all of the following duties: a) for determining the abundance of water (flow) of the water layer:-identified geological hydrological parameters of the water layer (coefficient of permeability , water conductivity, pressure, transmission coefficient the transmission coefficient, water level, repellent regularly, using influence RADIUS, the total drag of the river sediment);
-The movement of water under the Earth.
b) study the boundary conditions of the water layer on the map and cut (underground water relations with surface water, the interaction of the adjacent water layer);
c) determined the relationship between flow and water level lowering, determined the hydraulic resistance in tropical climates near the hole drilling, water jump.
2. The principle of pumping-water: a)-water experiments are performed at all the holes drilled to investigate, underground water resource assessment and water wells are eligible of flow and water levels;
b) options of the form-(water, beam, experiments with various degrees of (lower) ..., the number of public works-water must match the complexity of hydrological geological conditions, the characteristics of underground water resources and practical tasks of the project. The basis of choosing the form of absorbent must fit the purpose absorbent method, construction equipment and materials processing experiments.
3. content: a) the use of steam injection pump (airlift), submersible electric pumps to suck the water experiments in drilling holes; use horizontal centrifugal pumps, vertical axis to-laboratory water in the wells;
b)-laboratory water wells are made for digging wells in shallower water layer; conditions apply, the volume, the technical methods of conducting water suction device, measuring, recording, documentation must be presented clearly, specifically in the design of the project;
c)-water in the drill hole was done with water wash, blowing, suction-like-water, water-experiments:--blowing and washing is done in all the holes drilled in order to clean the humus drilling, drilling fluids and the fill material shoved in holes, crevices, filter tube;
-Water is made in all the holes drilled to investigate, evaluate, underground water (except for the holes of the drilling beam experiments), in order to assess the abundance of water, contains properties of waterproof and water-containing soils, ground water quality, feature comparison of different key moments of the water layer;
-Absorbent single experiments, beam experiments in drying is done in all the holes drilled to meet the conditions of the project design to determine the abundance of water (flow) of the water layer, the hydrography and geology; the own beam laboratory can determine the hydraulic relation between groundwater with surface water, the interaction of the water layer adjacent, underground water environment evaluation by the goal, the specific tasks in the design project.
d) observation of the recovery water level until full recovery after stop-water or after each wave of lowered water levels in many experiments.
4. Requirements for the design, construction and water suction requirements, time-period requirements, water-conducting-water, designed absorbent prepared-water, human organization in process-water, installation of equipment, sequence-water, measuring and frequency measuring flow, water level , temperature, safety requirements and environmental protection must follow the rules-water experiments in hydrological geology investigation issued together with decision No. 46/2000/QD-BCN on 07 August 2000 of the Minister of industry.
5. adjust the required product requirements documents, determine the value of the static water level, flow and lower the water level and the average drilling holes-water; Regulatory Affairs product submissions-the country must comply with the rules-water experiments in hydrological geology investigation.
Article 13. Pour water in the borehole and test pits dug 1. Pour the water out of the pit and dig out of the hole drilled in the investigation, assessment of water resources on the ground to ensure determine the coefficient permeability of soils in natural state lies in the tropical air.
2. implementation principles: a) pour water and digging holes drill holes testing applied to the soil loose structure, naturally, in the tropical air, are considered homogeneous and isotropic about permeability;
b) method of pouring water or water column test method of pouring water experiment in water column changes are consistent with the geological features, hydrological and geological research purposes of the project.
3. content: a) pour water in the peach pit experiments:-pour water by the method of A.K. Bôndưrep for the soil surface route or export from a depth of no more than 2 ÷ 3 m, have relatively large permeability to large (the sand granules to cobbles and gravel, sediment, soil in weathering strong to moderate);
-Pour water by the method of testing for soil layer exports Netxterôp N.X. reveal the surface or from a depth of no more than 2 ÷ 3 m, has just arrived from the water permeability (soil particles and fine-grained soil).
b) pour water experiments in drilling holes:-using the method of drilling hole with incomplete Nasberg: control of water column pressure, the measured seepage flow, stops seepage flow when experiments reach stability, calculate the coefficient of permeability of the soil flow law of Darcy;
-Use the method of G.I. Sextacốp B.I. and Barenblat with complete drill hole: to control the water flow pouring into drilled holes with values fit, measure the height of the water level variation in drill hole to increase over time. From value constant water flow (Qc) and water level height value in increasing transformation boreholes from H1 to H2 corresponds to the time of the measurement of t1 and t2, calculate the coefficient of permeability of the soil based on theory of unstable motion of water;
-The process of pouring water experiment in annex No. 5 attached to this circular.
4. Requirements to design, execute a) design requirements:-location of the intended design pour water should be collected material about strata in the vicinity;
-Pour design ensures the right audience should determine the coefficient of permeability.
b) requires construction:-water used to pour water in the peach pit experiments, hole drilling must not contain particles of clay materials, dust particles and other impurities suspended solids;
-The construction sequence and method of pouring water experiment must match the subject should determine the coefficient of permeability.
5. Product requirements: a) intermediate products:-synthesis and evaluation of Stratigraphic documents collected;
-Notepads figures pouring water pits dug, drilled holes (detail window in annex 6 attached).
b) final product (lab report):-for digging hole pouring water: laboratory reports must show the full name of the project, work, experimental unit, curator of experiments; location (coordinates and altitude test pits) and the number of the test pits, pit size experiments; Summary of geologic characteristics experimental pits attached to the geological cross-section pit experiments, lab equipment, depth, close to the land of the round, the start time and the end of the experiment, water column height does not change when the experiments, processing and calculating the coefficient of permeability of the Kth (cm/s) and reviews for capillary pressure value of the land other related information;
Data processing and calculating the coefficient of permeability of the soil under the different methods are shown in detail in annex 7.
-For drilling hole pour water: laboratory reports must show the full name of the project, work, experimental unit, curator of experiments; location (show the coordinates and altitude hole drilling experiments) and the number of the hole drilling experiments, drilling depth and length of the test piece, the technique of drilling and the drill hole diameter, the distance from the bottom of the drill hole to the underground water level; Summary of the geological characteristics of drilling hole attached laboratory of geological cross-sectional drill holes testing, laboratory equipment, the start time and the end of the experiment, the constant water level measurements (Qc, cm3/s) in the hole drilling, processing, calculating the coefficient of permeability of the Kth (cm/s) and reviews for capillary pressure value of the land other related information.
Data processing and calculating the coefficient of permeability of the soil under the different methods detailed in annex 7.
Article 14. Grab samples, samples of water 1. The work sampling in the census, underground water resource assessment must ensure resolving one or some of the following tasks: a) determine mechanical characteristics-physical, Petrology, chemistry, the permeability of the ground layer, the tropical air, overlays, layers and layers of mud from the bottom of rivers, lakes, swamps are selected according to the requirements of the investigative mission;
b) determining the Petrology boundary hydrogeological unit, the water layer: specify the chemical composition and quality of the water at the location and time of sampling by the Census object design;
c) determined the relationship between the hydraulic groundwater with surface water, between water layer with each other;
d) identify the source of the water under the Earth.
2. The sampling ground water samples and must be done under design, consistent with the purpose of research and actual condition survey area according to the principle: a) the samples are taken must be consistent with an investigation objects distributed and counted represent objects that need research;
b) the time and place of sampling to ensure showcase;
c) samples must be taken and preserved by appropriate methods with each type of template, type indicator and the expected method of analysis, experimentation, not do confusion and change the properties of the template;
d) samples tested are taken concurrently with the match pattern and is encoded according to the rules of the project.
3. sample content: a) Retrieved samples, water samples out of survey, conducted investigations of underground water resources;
b) Retrieved samples of the drilling hole construction, digging holes, census survey of underground water resources;
c) water sampling in the work-water experiments;
d) water sampling in the works purpose of surface water and ground water.
4. The request form: a) In surveying, investigating the local underground water resources, the number of samples is not retrieved from 5-10% of the total score, Petrology survey survey of physical properties of soils; the number of water samples are allowed to take from 10-20% of the total score the country surveyed. Sampling points are distributed according to the distribution of the water layer, objects or water absorbent way are studied;
b) number of samples examined must reach from 5-10% of the total number of samples studied, the number of samples to check Foreign Ministry not to under 2% of the total number of samples;
c) In drilling works, digging of project investigation, underground water resource assessment, except for drilling holes broke the template, retrieved and preserved samples must be taken. In the works purpose water under the ground and surface water, wells and drilling holes-water, water samples must be taken and submitted analysis of service quality assessment;
d) in point Highway (route water sources), wells, ditches, samples are taken only at the point represents a water layer, a kind of common ground, a type of water, an area, a certain basin; sample only after it has cleared the sample position;
DD) samples are taken during the exposing of the ground needed for research or drilling works, digging;
e) samples of water taken at the drilled holes, spray-water self experiments, where the water flows out. The form must be retrieved at the end of lower water levels, water has completely in; in monitoring boreholes, samples taken at a depth of the water layer study (at paragraph put the filter pipes), samples taken on the most characteristic period, as well as when there are special transformation; before drilling holes, water sampling should be pumped clean; in rivers, streams, the surface water, the model must be taken away from the shore, at the average depth (between the surface and bottom water);
g) tools, techniques, packaging and preservation samples must be cleaned, sealed, make sure not to do scattered, confused patterns and sample material properties change, do affect the computer representation of the form;
h) containers of water samples to use glass bottles, plastic vase, textured polyethylene clean button; before sampling, bottles, jars, flasks must be washed by water source cattle evaluation no less than three times;
I) size, the volume of samples must comply with the requirements analysis, design of experiments, specifically in the outline of the tasks and projects;
k) sample volume, sample containing water must comply with the provisions of the laboratory; Depending on the number of indicators requires analysis and accuracy requirements, each of the bottles, jars, jugs model is labeled as prescribed form; water samples did not contain heterogeneous substances (sand, Moss, trash, mud, etc.);
l) assorted sample machining work, shipping, packing, preserving a fixed or fluid form easy transformation must follow professional guidelines, analysis of experiments;
m) the time limit for the analysis of water samples for each type must comply with norms prescribed laboratory analysis techniques but not too on 15 to save the form before sending it to the lab;
n) for the water sample has a number of specialized research requirements (gas, radioactivity, specific elements, ...), the sampling must be done according to the instructions of expertise; water samples sent microbial analysis must be done according to the regulations of the health authorities.
5. product requirements: a) the sampling work must be recorded in the relevant documents such as diaries, Census surveys the field of water resources underground, digging, drilling, material-water, water resource monitoring;
b) samples taken in the field as well as machining, send laboratory analysis to have model number record label by material guarantee not being torn, damaged, take the model number;
c) Each water sample to write two sample label, a label affixed in the bottles, jars, vases, a label is preserved in nylon bags tied on neck bottle, vase; the content label model to full record: location of sampling, sampling work (source route, wells, drilling holes ...), sampling depth, the water layer study (sampling depth, water temperature, air temperature), the sampling time (hour, day, month, year); requires comprehensive analysis, simple, professional, Fe, Mn, Cl; the sampling (name) signature;
d) samples are recorded the likely number of long-term preservation, determined the location of the investigation. The samples taken in the survey, conducted investigations need drawings depicted detailed distribution characteristics, composition, structure location of sampling;
DD) The sampling window, set the template must be sent coupons as prescribed; the vote sent the form must show the model number, the size, volume of samples, sample volume, number of water bottles on their water samples 1 sample, request duration analysis, analysis of objectives, experiments; sample book must show the number of sample content, location of sampling, sampling depth, size, volume of samples, sample capacity, number of water bottles 1 samples of water, temperature, nature, requirements analysis, experiments, sampling date, date sent analysis, analysis Agency who sampled.
Article 15. Analysis, laboratory samples and water samples (in the room and the scene) 1. The work of analysis, samples of water and soil sample testing in the investigation, assessment of water resources on the ground to ensure a settlement or some of the following tasks: a) determined the age, origins, formation lithology, chemical composition, mechanical properties, permeability of soils;
b) determine the nature of chemistry, physics, water quality and source water under the ground of the water layer.
2. implementation principles: a) the methods of analysis, experimentation of choice consistent with the requirements of the target study of the task of investigation and comply with the design of the project;
b) analysis, the Unit conducted experiments delivered match the capacity requirements for implementing the norms of research according to the investigate of the project;
c) ensuring the quality of the analysis performed by the laboratory in compliance with the provisions of the current professional management;
d) methods of analysis there is a level of trust of not lower than the results of experiments performed for the same task.
3. Content of the work: a) field: analysis-for model: field experiments on physical indicators of soils;
-For model: measurement of defined chemical criteria, the physics of water at the scene by the handheld device.
b) analysis in the lab:-for samples: analysis of geological samples for analysis, Petrology, physical and other specialized analyses of soils in the laboratory; experiment and other experiments in room types;
-For model: analysis of the chemical indicators, microbiology and other specialized norms of water in the laboratory.
c) test: analysis-the analysis check right in the laboratory conducting the analysis of the water samples to detect the random errors;
-Test analysis in the laboratory to determine the error of the system.
4. Requirements analysis, experiments: a) template must be analyzed in the lab is state management agencies have the authority to recognize, allows;
b water sample analysis), samples should comply with the standard processes, are the competent State agencies issued or allowed to apply;
c) analysis results, the experiment must meet the requirements on the use of materials under investigation mission design is approved.
5. Product requirements: a) intermediate products:-delivery of sample Votes certified by the Organization send the form and organization of the analysis, the model experiments;
-Slip the results analysis, model: experiments On the vote to express the full range of information, such as project name, date sampled, date on the form and analysis, model experiments; the only objective analysis, experiments.
b) final products (reporting the results of analysis, experimentation) reports must show the full information such as project name, date sampled, date on the form and analysis, laboratory samples, the analysis criteria, methods of testing and results adjust for different sample types , reviews with results of the collected samples; aggregate analysis results table, model experiments must be set according to the water layer, geological objects contain water, water containing weak or water ways; the report must be accompanied by the establishment of the Appendix, the table expresses results analysis, reviews.
Article 16. Observation of ground water resources 1. The work of underground water resources monitoring is done to ensure the resolution of one or some of the following tasks: a transformation rule) Research (on instant, according to the season, many years) of the elements Dynamics (water level, flow, temperature, chemical composition) of the water layer in natural conditions as well as destroyed;
b) studied the relationship between the factors of underground water dynamics with natural and artificial factors form the water under the Earth;
c) defines the conditions and characteristics of hydraulic relationship between water layer with each other and the source of water on the surface (rivers, lakes, sea, ...);
d) define the condition, the nature and quantity of the water supply for the water layer are different in the different conditions due to infiltration from precipitation, condensation, seepage from surface water or ground water sources; identify the elements and data to calculate the forecast reserves of underground water;
DD) identified the condition, the nature and quantity of draining the water layer into the flow on the surface, in the water works, the valleys into the natural route export, give the water layer or by evaporation from the surface of the water layer below the ground;
e) locate the infiltration from the water on the surface, invading from the dirty water from the surface into the ground water and their influence to the water under the Earth;
g) determine the influence of ventilation (thickness, lithology, permeability ...) to the formation of water under the Earth;
h) determine the influence of edaphic layer, coating plants, elements the terrain to the water under the Earth.
2. monitoring guidelines in project evaluation, investigation of underground water resources: a) methods and the mass observation is consistent with the object of research and practical construction conditions of the work;
b) monitoring design must fit with the task of investigating and the expected methods applied, ensuring the feasibility of data collection is expected and conditions apply data processing methods;
c) quantities, monitoring location diagram is arranged on the basis of integrating the purpose, make the most of the works had to field monitoring and make use of existing monitoring results in the assessment, data processing.
3. The contents of water resource monitoring: a monitoring) in the source route, drilled holes, digging wells, lines and surface water can affect the water under the Earth with the parameters and measurement mode as follows:-collect documentation of observation of the water resources of countries in the region (if any), in accordance with purpose , request, task in the project;
-Observation of water level, temperature (water and air), the chemical composition of the water in the hole drilling, wells;
-Observation of water level, flow, temperature (water and air), the chemical composition of the water in the borehole itself flows;
-Traffic monitoring, temperature (water and air), the chemical composition of water, determine the elevation at the water route Highway export;
-Observation of water level, flow, retrieved and analyzed samples of water in rivers and streams; for ponds, lakes, marshes, seas, water level measuring Bay basin, retrieved and analyzed the types of water samples.
Mode, devices, tools, techniques and observation technology applied in accordance to technical monitoring underground water resources attached to circular No. 01/2013/TT-BTNMT of 18 July 2013 the Ministry of natural resources and the environment. Traffic monitoring techniques, water samplers, water levels in rivers, streams, ponds, lakes, marshes, sea follow the prescribed technical specifications for hydrological monitoring.
If there census regions surface water monitoring stations or national hydrological monitoring the location match the required duty, then collect the documentation of that station without setting up new stations. The use of monitoring documents collected or built a new station be defined specifically in the project browser.
The norms about the ingredients needed for research are determined specifically for each region to be argued in the project.
b) adjust the monitoring data in the field and Office:-adjust the data observation in fieldwork including: Exchange monitoring water level in the well, the drilling hole of absolute height in the mold fixed measurements; flow calculation of unified regulating units;
-Modify monitoring document in the Office are: to establish the monitoring chart, change the collation elements of underground water dynamics with the hydrological, meteorological factors. Set the map high class, hydro hydro pressure class. Compare, rank correlation and influences of groundwater with surface water and influence between the water layer together. Analysis of the flow chart, analysis of water level changes on the monitoring service of the calculation, prediction of potential reserve of underground water, the analysis predicts the variation of chemical composition of underground water and explain the changes, predicts the contamination of underground water.
4. request of observation: a) observation of water under the ground (ground water):-monitoring work should determine the characteristics of groundwater relationship with surface water and identify, distinguish the characteristic dynamics model (the type of shore or between the rivers);
The observation of coastal Dynamics-type research is needed to determine the nature of the relationship between hydraulic flow with the river and the influence of the river for groundwater; the deployment of the observation of coastal Dynamics-type research and study the influence of the tides to groundwater to ensure perpendicular to the shoreline, since surface water monitoring points to monitoring boreholes in order gradually to the water margin, since the remote control off the influence of the tropical surface water sources;
-Monitoring type study work dynamics between the River needs to determine the role of tropical air and the thickness of the water conductivity of soils in tropical climates; groundwater dynamics in natural conditions must be to clarify the dependence on the separate meteorological factors (rain, humidity, air temperature, pressure, evaporated ...) and humidity in air. The drill hole sampling must be arranged into vertical flow lines;
-The deployment of monitoring network of groundwater dynamics and study the factors that influence the need as follows: + monitoring networks need to be deployed to control the typical zone of the water layer differentiates on the terrain, the coating plant, pedology, lithology of ventilation and water layer depth, water level, water draining conditions;
+ Monitoring points in tie bear and animal reporter cone before the adjacent valleys, mountains must be arranged online from the foot of the mountain (level) to the sunken region (region); some other points need layout line along the mountain front and bears tie the cones fired, in which the monitoring points both in the layout on the cones and Launcher between them;
+ Monitoring boreholes in the coastal region of present water floating light lenses on brackish and salty with the aim to study the move, explain conditions of formation and balance, learn the rules of chemical composition variation according to space (horizontal and vertical) and time in natural conditions as well as destroyed need to be arranged into two lines by vertical and lens's horizontal drilling holes, the last observation on the layout outside the lens;
+ Forest monitoring points need to be arranged into two lines perpendicular to the flow to control the entire area of the forest, the last observation point is outside the influence of the tropical forest. Also need monitoring points arrangement on the other features such as: The top segment, the valleys, the dense, unusual place, where the thickness of the coating or the tropical air of sudden changes.
-Observation of the forest in the region must simultaneously observation of all the surface water flow and Vung Tau close contact, and the contact both with the meteorological data in the region;
-Monitoring work in the areas of groundwater dynamics are destroyed by artificial constructions such as tap water, irrigate the dry, remove the need to arrange the works in the tropical influence with main characteristics are as follows: + for the construction works that increase resources for ground water (irrigated) with regard to the irrigation channel layout, drilling holes need monitoring layout perpendicular to the irrigation channel and start by measuring water stations in the channel, on an area of irrigated also need some monitoring work in layout mode, different irrigation rates;
+ For water extraction works (to provide or remove the dry) need the points to a number of online features start from where the water level lowered further to outside influence. If the mining works near the River, Lake or sea hydraulic relations what are the monitoring line from the work exploitation to surface water sources.
-Monitoring work with the purpose of analysing the dynamics of groundwater, the need to collect working mode study of artificial structures such as working time, the quantity, the quality of the water taken out for works exploited and norms, the time and the quality of water for irrigation.
b) underground water pressure monitoring:-monitoring work should be assessed as well as reserves of underground water quality, predicting the transformation of them in the mining process; the monitoring points need layout by cutting the water tank from the supply to the escape, in the typical moment ("key moment"), need to have some control observation to establish the "sections" of the flow; the observation must be conducted simultaneously in all the water layer contained in sections with the aim of clarifying the relationship between the water layer together, between the water and the water pressure is not applied. Need to gather information about the nature of the ground containing water (degrees of vulnerabilities, the karst, rift) depth of water ink, water tanks, localized context when explaining the process to create pressure;
-When water pressure dynamics research destroyed by exploitation, needs to collect documentation on the number (and water) water quality, mode of exploitation as well as the presence of dirty causing sources there in the territory.
5. product requirements: a) The product of the work of observation must be established during the process of monitoring implementation and modify documents. The products must be established include:-monitoring diary underground water resources;
-Monitoring Of underground water resources;
-General monitoring results.
b) contents of the products comply with the provisions of the technical regulations monitoring underground water resources attached to circular No. 01/2013/TT-BTNMT of 18 July 2013 the Ministry of natural resources and the environment.
Article 17. Surveyor 1. Surveyor in the investigation, assessment of water resources on the ground to ensure a settlement or some of the following tasks: a) Adjust the background border terrain to suit the reality;
b) Put the works from drawing out the fieldwork;
c) determines the coordinates of points according to the survey design, determine coordinates, altitude of the drilling works, works exploiting underground water, dig wells there experiments determine the permeability or the observation of water under the ground and surface water; In addition, longer route Geophysicists study;
d) Putting the works up a map;
DD) In the piece of the map service for survey (usually has an up-level 1 larger than the rate of investigated) and for reporting (a map with the same rate of investigation).
2. Requirements: a) method, measuring equipment is designed tailored to each Department since the establishment of the project and be the authority for approval;
b) The meter must have accreditation of inspection bodies;
c) The measuring results shall comply with the wrong number of lets: About the plane, the wrong number of coordinates does not exceed 1 mm on a map;
d) when conducting the work mentioned above, the need to comply with the rules, standards, standards of surveying and map by competent State bodies.
Section 3 REPORTING the RESULTS of the INVESTIGATION and REPORTING of PROJECT END Article 18. General reporting requirements 1. All project investigations, reviews of underground water resources ends or stops the execution must report the results of the investigation and the report ends the competent authority consideration, approval, review and submit to the State archives.
2. Report the results of the investigation, assessment of water resources under the ground are approved by the competent authority, filed into the store as a base to plan the end of the investigation project, underground water resource evaluation completed.
3. Report the results of the investigation, the underground water resources assessment is based on information, data obtained through the results of the work of the project's design and reliable data, information collected from other sources of information have been verified. The results of the project work form must be checked, reviews of quality management according to the rules of the investigation, assessment of water resources below the ground.
4. Annual report (or reports the end of the project) must reflect the overall, comprehensive project implementation, the changes, the actual adjustment made in comparison with the approved content; Project product reach and ability to use for purposes, different audiences.
Article 19. Content of the work of reporting the results of the investigation, assessment of water resources under ground 1. Control, analysis, synthesis, processing the entire document collection in addition to analytical results, the type of samples of water, soil and the results of the investigation, previous research, the results of investigation relationships of the different task forms are obtained during the survey of underground water resources.
2. Assessment results, conclusions about the content of the required reviews based on the results of processing information, data.
3. Written presentation of reports and the establishment of the annex, the drawing as defined in accordance with the form of the investigation, the investigation rate.
4. In the process of establishment of the annual report, to strengthen the application of information technology tools in the work of processing, aggregate statistics, calculate and present the report to improve work efficiency and product quality.
Article 20. The content of reports the results of the investigation, underground water resource assessment report the results of the investigation, the underground water resources assessment should reflect the appropriate information with the form of the investigation, the rate and extent of the investigation was done. The information should include: 1. reflect the essential characteristics, the primary characteristic of structures containing water, soil formation rocks contain water, water containing large and complex of the formation rock contain water or water ways in the scope of the investigation, rating: a) distribution, soil composition primarily rock depth, depth distribution, lying on the surface of cut, terrestrial in origin, mainly in the area of some administrative units;
b) preliminary fissures characteristic likely to contain water;
c) hydraulic characteristics, including: the static water level depth, altitude, pressure water column under the ground at points, drilled holes, drill rigs, motor direction characteristic of the water under the Earth;
d) characteristics the natural plumbing: the scope of distribution, administrative positions, the influence the level, get rid of underground water sources;
DD) characterized the principal factors affecting the hydraulic characteristics: the coating plant, tropical, weathering layer ventilation and other relevant factors;
e) characteristics of the factors affecting the number and quality of water resources: the works, mainly types that affect the number and quality of water resources, its range of administrative positions, and on the map;
g) synthesis according to the table of parameters characteristic of water storage structure, formed rock contain water, large water complex and create rock contain water or water ways with the following information: range of administrative positions, and on the map, topographic characteristics, plant overlay weathering grade, level, chapped, location, located at the boundary between the mantle characteristics, complex plant, motor direction of underground water and a number of relevant factors.
2. water storage level partitioning of the structure contains water, the water layer, water ways in the scope of the investigation, rating: a) the partition level, escape;
b) partitions equal depth, water level pressure column height;
c) partition equal thickness, permeability characteristics of College rock layer ventilation lowland;
d) equal partition of the permeability of water storage structures are large, terrestrial formation contains water, water containing mainly complex;
DD) mainly distributed partition of the coating plant.
3. Essential basic characteristics of dynamic reserves, reserves of underground water by static water storage structures, the investigation and the administrative units: a) Of reserves, reserves, reserves of water under the Earth;
b) underground water reserves happenings by space, time;
c) characteristics the factor affecting underground water reserves;
d) essential ability to tap underground water sources in the process of exploitation are investigated: Wells, wells dug, exposing sources, karst caves, zoned promising preliminary mining reserves can exploit.
4. the module class submarine line partition, the volume provides the average permeability, masterful, three-month season of masterpiece, the most masterful and for the investigation.
5. Reviews of water quality, the water quality partition include: a) reviews of essential water quality under the different uses;
b) reviews the essential physical properties, chemical composition of the Basic, level of mineral commodities, primarily chemical type of underground water, the variation of the characteristics of underground water quality through the forecast period;
c) characteristics the risk of pollution, saline intrusion, the main influence of underground water quality: the type mainly causes pollution, its range of administrative positions, and on the map; the factors affecting the risk of pollution, saline intrusion, such as terrain characteristics, the coating plant, weathering class, the main works to affect water quality and some of the relevant factors;
d) zoned water quality response for different purposes.
6. the essential ability to tap underground water sources, use of domestic water supply service in rural areas, water supply for the town, the key areas of socio-economic; ability to exploit underground water use, for each sector, the field according to administrative units.
7. The annex attached drawing, the report includes: a) portfolio of complex, the water layer, water ways, the danger of pollution, saline intrusion, the natural plumbing, sources reveal, karst caves, wells, digging wells to tap underground water;
b) The current state of performance graph type tapping underground water use, over time, the graph represents the chemical composition, the quality of the water demand forecasting graphs, using water below the ground of the area in the future;
c) site map: distribution of water-containing complex mainly, drainage, supply areas, natural areas at risk of pollution, salt water intrusion, the tapped, karst caves, points, an occurrence and the thickness of the layer of weathering, the coating plant.
d) map:-a map of the actual documentation of underground water resources, including information about: distribution water storage structures, complex, floor space, water ways, an indoor River system, the current state of use of land, plant-covered carpet on the basin, water level, depth, water level, water level lowered , flow, level of mineral goods at the point of the investigation, the distribution of points of hot water, mineral water, the region has different water quality and can exploit, the sampling points, water quality analysis in the field, the location of the investigation, the Department of underground plumbing, motor driven primarily by groundwater , the risk of contamination, the investigations, reviews and other information relevant in the investigation, assessment of the venue;
-A map of underground water quality, including information about: chemical composition information Layer of water at the location of the analytical results, the component, the component elements of pollutants of organic groups, layers of information the results of samples for microbiological analysis at each sampling point Department of pollution, saline intrusion, information on the water quality target for use and other information;
-A map of underground water resources, including information about: distribution water storage structures, complex, floor space, water ways; on Lake River system, the water level, depth, water level, water level, flow, lower levels of chemical mineral at the points of investigation and some other information, Department, floor harness promising reserves, can exploit the underground water, layers of information on the distribution of the water storage structures , second floor, containing complex, water ways, water features, the ability to exploit and other information related to underground water resources, the distribution of points of hot water, mineral water, the region has different water quality and can exploit the reserves;
-Map of underground line module, including information on: The unspoken line module class, the value of underground line module, the module value point lines and other information.
8. The attached report: characteristics of underground water resources, the status and performance of water resources under the soil, underground water quality characteristic.
Article 21. Submit store and hand over the results of the investigation 1. All the products of the project completed after the trials meet the requirements on quality, quantity must be delivered to the unit used (if the product forward) or filed into the store (if the product is complete) according to the regulation of products deliver the water resources field are the competent State bodies.
The specimens, original documents and other relevant documents of the project are not specified in the regulations deliver product due to the project implementation unit and management of storage according to the provisions of the current law.
2. The records delivered include: a) a copy of the approval decision and the project (including the additional adjustments, if any);
b) trials project profile (under check, be competent authority issued);
c) the products of the project include: the intermediate products (if any), the end product of the project.
3. The minutes hand is the base product to test and approve the project the project completed as specified.
4. products of the project completed after being delivered, in addition to strict management and storage in the body, the unit has the function of obtaining information in the State management agency expertise, must be brought into the information system of environmental and resource industries (except the document suite has separate regulations) to provide the required service information governance According to each sector and needs extraction, use of ministries, sectors, localities, organizations and individuals for social security purposes, the economic development of the country.
5. All the products of the project must be published on the mass media (newspapers, magazines) of the State administration of environment and resources (except the secret documents as specified separately).
Chapter III the TERMS of the IMPLEMENTATION of Article 22. Implementation 1. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, government agencies, the Chairman of people's Committee of the province, central cities, Director General of the water resources management, the Director General of planning and investigation center of the water resources of countries, heads of subdivisions and organizations individuals concerned is responsible for the implementation of this circular.
2. water resources management Department is responsible for guiding, inspecting the implementation of this circular.
Article 23. Effect 1. This circular effect since April 7, 2014.
2. During the implementation process, if there are obstacles, suggest that the agencies, organizations, personal reflections in time about the Ministry of natural resources and the environment to research additional amendments./.