EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Number: 07 /2014/TT-BGDT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, March 14, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Q The idea of red cross activity in school.
The Education Law Base June 14, 2005; The Amendment Law, which complements some provisions of the Law G. iAustria on November 25, 2009;
University Education Law School. 08 /2012/QH13 June 18, 2012;
The Law base. Oh. The red cross movement on June 3, 2008;
Base of Protocol 32 /2008/NĐ-CP March 19, 2008 by the Government Regulation, mandate, authority, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Education and Training;
Base of Protocol 03 /2011/NĐ-CP January 7, 2011 the Government rules the details and measures the Act of the Red Cross.
At the suggestion of the Chief of Student Affairs, students;
The Minister of Education and Training issued a regulation of red cross activity in the school.
1. This information regulates red cross activity in the school, including: the red cross activity of youth, teens in schools, emergency training exercises in schools, tasks, the powers of youth, teens, and cadres, teachers attending to the school and the school. It's a red cross in school.
2. This information applies to schools, including: common education facilities, regular educational centres, higher education institutions and professional secondary schools (the following are generally schools); organizations and individuals are involved.
1. Featured on the knowledge of knowledge, skills needed on health care, evacuation, emergency, response to emergency situations for youth, teens; advocacy and organization for youth, teens engaging in humanitarian, charitable activities, through which education and education are not required. Loving kindness for young people, teenagers.
2. As a base for the school to implement the Red Cross activities in the school to ensure practical, effective, contribute to the promotion of the competition and learning movement, training and improving the quality of education and training.
3. Solidarity, youth collection, teens; media raising awareness and responsibility of youth, adolescents in humanitarian activities, thereby contributing to educating the education of compassion, sharing, loving, helping each other in learning and the life of life. Live.
THE RED CROSS ACTIVITY OF YOUTH, TEENS IN SCHOOL.
1. Propaganda for youth, teens about humanitarian values, Red Cross movement, International Red Crescent, International humanitarian law, Red Cross Operations Law, the organization and operation of the Vietnam Red Cross, which helps to change perceptions and actions in the United States. I know how to help people who are vulnerable to society and to be responsible for the community.
2. The organization performs early health care for young people, adolescents following the current regulations on school medical work. Consolidation and development of health care media, medical blockers, particularly developing male orcharine gardens in schools (if conditional).
3. Advanced training of knowledge, first aid, initial aid to the staff, teacher in charge of the annual red cross. Cadres, teachers after training should be in close coordination with the cadres of medical school, organization, team in schools instruct knowledge, evacuation skills, youth level, and youth.
4. Set up evacuation teams, emergency in schools; rooms, anti-injury accidents; prevention, disaster response; prevention; prevention; defense, anti-HIV/AIDS; room, anti-social crisis; propaganda, humanitarian blood donation, and social media. ability to live in an emergency, teamwork skills.
5. Organization of the Hygiene Activities in the school and the area around the school; supervising the retention of hygiene in the school. Organization of evacuation, emergency, prevention, and response activities in disaster, disasters occur.
1. Student profile, students and teachers have a difficult situation in each class and in the school, youth advocacy, adolescents and teachers assisting specific subjects with practical forms.
2. Youth advocacy, youth participation in the movements, the movement of the future, the same as the education industry, the Red Cross levels, the youth movement.
3. Developing forms of fundraising that make you poor in excess, like: raising the pig, raising clothes, books.
4. The media organization, advocacy and participation in human blood donations (for youth in higher education institutions and vocational education).
1. The school board of directors in conjunction with the Red Cross and the organization of emergency training classes, grants to youth, teens, and cadres, teachers, teachers involved in red cross activity in schools.
2. The Red Cross is responsible for providing content, emergency training materials to schools and training coaches for youth, teens, and cadres, teachers, teachers as red crosses in schools.
3. Youth Red Cross Operations, teens in schools that need to coordinate closely with Solidarity, Society, Team in the Schools and are specifically guided by the level of education management and the Red Cross with the same level.
4. Coordinated with Solidarity, Society, Team and Red Cross together with the organization of extracts extracts activities, cultural exchanges, coordinates, competitions that learn knowledge of red cross operation, training collective activity skills between classes, blocks, branches, and other parts of the world. And the students, the students, the youth team in the school and the schools.
5. Coordinated with the Red Cross jointly with the organization of meetings, exchanges, shared experience of red cross activity between youth, teens in and out of the province, city of the nation ' s major holidays, the founding date of the Red Cross, the Day of Solidarity, Team, Team.
1. The source of the red cross activity in the school is quoted from the school ' s frequent source of funding;
2. The funding of organizations, individuals in and out of the country and from other legal sources (if any).
THE MISSION, THE POWERS OF YOUTH, TEENAGERS
AND CADRES, TEACHERS, FACULTY MEMBERS PARTICIPATE IN RED CROSS ACTIVITY IN SCHOOL.
a) Participate in the propagation of humanitarian values.
b) actively engaged in keeping the sanitation of the environment; propagation, advocacy, and participation in human blood donations (for youth), rooms, anti-injury accidents, peacekeeping order, prevention, disaster response. Propaganda, the movement of people involved in the movements, movement of the Red Cross.
c) Solidarity, helping you in learning, training, striving to become a Fellow, volunteer, Vietnamese Red Cross officer.
d) actively engaged in the Red Cross activities in the school, contributing to the construction of the strong Vietnam Red Cross.
a) Is provided with information on red cross activity and guidance on the development of living skills, collective operating skills.
b) was involved in the planning and organization of youth activities, teenagers in the Red Cross in the school; it was used as a symbol of the Vietnam Red Cross as part of the Red Cross activities.
c) Being held in the Red Cross protects the right and legal benefits; being helped when yourself or the family is difficult; when directly involved in the accident red cross activity leads to health damage, the life of which is entitled to the policy in accordance with the rules. I'm going to show
d) Be honoured, rewarded with outstanding achievements; selected for the youth summer camp, the red cross in the country and abroad.
a) Responde for the Dean of the School for the Red Cross activities in the school.
b) Build a plan for the Dean of the School of Appropriation, which organizes red cross activities in schools.
c) Propaganda, advocacy, youth forces building, teens engaged in red cross activity in schools.
d) periodically reporting, testing, evaluating red cross activities in the prescribed school.
a) is fostering knowledge, work skills and red cross movement; it is provided with information and participation in the construction of red cross activities within and outside of school.
b) Be supported by the conditions, the equipment required when engaging in red cross operation in the actual capacity of the schools.
c) Being held in the Red Cross protects the right and legal benefits; being helped when yourself or the family is difficult; when directly involved in the accident red cross activity leads to health damage, the life of which is entitled to the policy in accordance with the rules. direction of the operation; enjoyed by the regime, the policy is consistent with the effect of local activity and conditions.
d) Be honoured, rewarded or offered a reward for achievement, outstanding contribution to red cross activities.
1. Master of Staff, which proposes red cross operations against authoritated levels. The organization implementing red cross activities in the school is regulated at this level.
2. Division of school medical officers or cadres in charge of the Corps, Society, Team organizing Red Cross operations in the school.
3. Coordinate with relevant units in and out of the school house that organizes red cross activity in the effective school.
4. Oceanography, commendation of individuals, volumes with a record of red cross activity in the school; propagation of typical mirrors on the central, local and local information media.
1. In close coordination with the Provincial, Provincial and Relevant Units in directing, the organization implementing Red Cross activities in schools on the site in charge.
2. Direct directing, inspection, monitoring, and the training of educational and training rooms, schools on the site in charge of the implementation of the Red Cross activities are regulated at this Smart.
3. Report results of the implementation of the Red Cross activities in educational institutions on the Ministry of Education and Training and the Red Cross with the prescribed degree.
1. In close coordination with the Red Cross organization, the organization of the same rank and the relevant units in directing, the organization implementing the Red Cross activities in schools on the site of charge.
2. Direct direction, inspection, supervision, the governor of the school on the site in charge of the implementation of the Red Cross activities is regulated at this Smart.
3. Report on the situation of implementing red cross activities in educational institutions on the Department of Education and Training and the Red Cross and the prescribed level.
1. This message has been in effect since 29 April 2014.
2. Chief of the Office; the Chief of Student Affairs, students; the chiefs of relevant units of the Ministry of Education and Training; the People ' s Committee of the Provinces, the central city of the central city; Director of the Education and Training Department and the Head of Education grounds. I'm in charge of this private practice.