The DECISION rules of retail electricity pricing structure _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to the law on electricity of 3 December 2004; Law on amendments and supplements to some articles of the law on power November 20, 2012;
Pursuant to Decree No. 137/2013/ND-CP of October 2013 detailing the Government's implementation of some articles of the law on electric power and the law amending and supplementing some articles of the law on electricity;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of industry and trade, the Prime Minister issued decision rules of retail electricity pricing structure.
Article 1. Scope and objects 1. The decision rules of retail electricity pricing structure.
2. This decision applies to the Vietnam electricity Corporation; The total power company electricity of Vietnam Corporation; the retail unit of electricity purchase electricity from electricity Corporation in Vietnam electricity; the retail unit of electricity in rural, mountainous, island, border areas are not yet connected to the national grid; the Organization, individuals using mobile.
Article 2. Explanation of terms In this decision, the term here is understood as follows: electricity retail tariff structure is table percentage (%) of the average electric retail rates to calculate the retail price of electricity for each specific group of customers use electricity. Article 3. Principles of construction of tariff structure 1. The retail price of electricity are regulated in detail for each group of customers using mobile, including: manufacturing, trading, administrative careers, living.
2. The retail price of electricity according to the voltage level (from 110kV or more, from 22kV to less than 110kV, from 6kV to less than 22kV and under 6kV) apply to groups of clients in manufacturing, business, career administration.
3. The retail price of electricity over time using electricity during the day for the purpose of producing, trading in the voltage applied to customers using your eligible.
4. Retail price of electricity to customer groups use the power of six degrees has the ascending prices to encourage use saves electricity, efficiency.
5. Retail price of power use counters, prepaid cards are applied when the technical conditions allow for customers to purchase the temporary power group and short term power purchase to use power for the purpose of living.
6. Poor households according to the criteria prescribed by the Prime Minister supported money for the purpose of living, levels of support, monthly cash equivalents using 30 kWh measured by retail price of power 1.
7. Households social policy according to the criteria prescribed by the Prime Minister (not poor households supported money prescribed in clause 6 of this) and have the amount of power used for the purpose of living in, no more than 50 kWh of electric money supported equivalent cell money using 30 kWh measured by retail price of power 1.
8. Funding support money for poor households and households social policy from State budget sources.
9. Apply the selling price of electricity to the national grid connections area for customers who use electricity in rural, mountainous areas, border areas, Islands have not yet connected to the national grid.
The difference in the cost of electricity by applying the national unified power selling price is lower than the cost of producing the electricity business on general power price nationwide for the area by selling electricity Vietnam electricity; for areas not due to selling electricity Vietnam electricity, the difference in cost is done according to the regulations of the Prime Minister.
Article 4. Electricity retail tariff structure 1. Percentage (%) of the retail price of electricity for the power users group, compared with the average retail price of electricity are regulated in detail in the appendix attached to this decision.
2. in case of change of consumption structure, based on average electricity retail price is adjusted according to the authority, the retail price of electricity for the power users group are allowed to adjust in range ± 2% compared with the rate set forth in the appendix attached to this decision.
3. The retail price of electricity for the power users group is determined based on average electric retail rates are adjusted according to the competence and power retail tariff structure are defined in clause 1 and clause 2 of this Thing.
Article 5. Implementation 1. Industry is responsible for: a) regulations and guidelines make the retail price of electricity for the power users group; selling price of electricity for the mobile retail unit;
b) research building, the prime consideration, approval of:-two electricity selling price mechanism composed of electricity price and capacity price for groups of customers when the technical conditions allow;
-Electric price mechanism recommended to apply pilot for clients involved in electricity demand management program.
2. The Ministry of labour, invalids and Social Affairs is responsible for chairing, in cooperation with the Ministry of finance, the Ministry of industry and commerce, and related agencies to build the household social policy criteria are entitled to support under the provisions of paragraph 7 of article 3 of this decision the prime consideration, decided to delay for 3 months from the date the decision is issued.
3. The Ministry of finance is responsible for: a) presiding, in collaboration with Industry, the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs calculated the amount of annual support for poor households and households social policy as specified in clause 6, clause 7 and clause 8 of article 3 of this decision, the prime consideration the decision;
b) presiding, in cooperation with the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs, Industry guidelines, check, supervise the support money for poor households and households social policy.
4. the people's committees of provinces and cities under central Government responsible for implementation supports mobile money for poor households and households social policy.
Article 6. Effect 1. This decision has effect as from June 1, 2014. Decision No. 273/QD-TTg on Feb. 23, 2011 of the Prime retail electricity rates on the most effective from the date of this decision to take effect.
2. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities, Vietnam electricity and relevant units responsible for the implementation of this decision.