The CIRCULAR issued regulation middle school admissions and high school enrollment _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law on education, June 14, 2005; Law on amendments and supplements to some articles of the law on education, November 25, 2009;
Pursuant to Decree No. 32/2008/ND-CP dated 19 March 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of education and training;
Pursuant to Decree No. 75/2006/ND-CP dated 10 August 2006 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on education; Decree No. 31/2010/ND-CP on January 11, 2011 the Government's amendments and supplements to some articles of Decree No. 75/2006/ND-CP dated 10 August 2006 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on education; Decree No. 07/2013/ND-CP by the Government on 9 may 01năm 2013 modifying Article 13, paragraph 1, point b of Decree 31/2010/ND-CP on January 11, 2011 amendments and supplements to some articles of Decree No. 75/2006/ND-CP dated 10 August 2006 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on education;
Pursuant to Decree No. 115/2010/ND-CP on December 24, 2010 the Government's governance responsibilities in education.
At the suggestion of the Director of education, the Minister of education and training issued regulation of admissions high school and high school enrollment.
Article 1. Attached to this circular entrance rules, middle and high school enrollment.
Article 2. This circular effect since June 2, 2014.
This circular replaces circular 02/2013/TT-BGDDT issued the regulation middle school admissions and high school enrollment on October 30, 2013 of the Minister of education and training.
Article 3. Office Manager, Director of secondary education, the heads of the relevant units of the Ministry of education and training; President of the people's committees of provinces and cities under central; The Director of the Department of education and training is responsible for the implementation of this circular.
DEPUTY MINISTER signature (signed) Nguyen Glory entrance RULES junior and high school admissions (attached to circular No.: 11/2014/TT-BGDDT on 18/4/2014 of the Minister of education and training) chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope and objects 1. This regulation rules on admissions, middle and high school enrollment.
2. this Regulation applies to people who study Vietnam, foreigners are living in Vietnam; the middle school, high school and elementary school level, many organizations and individuals concerned.
3. this regulation does not apply to the admission to the specialized high schools.
Article 2. Admission guidelines, age of enrollment 1. Annually, the organization once admission to junior high and high schools; the admission to junior high school, ensuring accuracy, fairness, objectivity.
2. The age of the students in middle schools, high schools follow the Charter middle school, secondary school and high school has many school levels.
Chapter II MIDDLE SCHOOL ADMISSIONS article 3. Enrollment profile 1. A copy of the birth certificate is valid.
2. primary school transcripts or other records of value replace the transcripts.
Article 4. Admissions organization 1. The audience is people who have completed primary school program.
2. middle school student enrolment according to the method of selection.
3. The Department of education and training the Organization decided to recruit middle school students.
Chapter III SECONDARY ADMISSION article 5. The object and method of enrollment 1. The audience is people who graduated high school educational program or continuing education programs have age as prescribed in clause 2 article 2 of this regulation.
2. Enrollment high schools are organized by one of the three following methods: a) review: based on the results of the study, 4 years of study in secondary school enrolment, if the object's save the class Board results in repeat of that class;
c) combination examination with examination.
Article 6. Enrollment profile 1. A copy of the birth certificate is valid.
2. high school diploma or certificate of graduation temporary basis or a copy of a high school.
3. middle school grade transcript.
4. priority mode certificate, encouraged by the competent authority (if any).
5. Confirmation by the Committee, Ward, town and commune level (for people who have graduated from the junior high school years ago) not during execution imprisonment; improvement, not imprison or violating the law.
Article 7. Straight, national priority mode, recommended 1. Go from high school to the following objects: a) ethnic school student interns;
b) students are very few peoples;
c) disabled students;
d) national level prizes back up on culture; Arts; the sport; Technical science contest for high school students.
2. The object is priority points.
The Department of education and training provisions further plus point for each type of beneficiaries priority modes, including: a) Group 1: object-The martyr;
-The wounded lost 81% labour power;
-The sick veterans takes labour power 81%;
-Children of people who are granted "certificate policy beneficiaries as the wounded that person is issued a certificate policy beneficiaries as the wounded suffer deterioration of labour 81% or more".
b) Group 2: object-the son of the hero of the armed forces, the son of the hero of labor, maternal child Vietnam heroes;
-The loss of labor invalids under 81%;
-The sick veterans takes labor under 81%;
-Children of people who are granted "certificate policy beneficiaries as the wounded that person was entitled to the certification policies as casualties decreased the ability of labor under 81%".
c) Group 3: audience-Who have a father or mother is ethnic minorities;
-Who are living, learning in socio-economic conditions extremely difficult.
3. Objects are encouraging points.
The Department of education and training provisions and more plus point object for each type of beneficiaries recommended mode.
Article 8. The Board of enrollment 1. Component.
a) Chairman is the principal or vice principal;
b) Vice Chairman is Deputy Rector;
c) Secretary and some Commissioners.
2. duties and powers of the Board of admissions by the Department of education and training provisions.
3. used the school's seal on the documents of the Council.
Chapter IV RESPONSIBILITY to IMPLEMENT article 9. The responsibility of the provincial people's Committee, the city (known collectively as the provincial level) and the responsibility of the people's Committee at district level, district (district level) 1. The provincial people's Committee.
a) directing, approving the plan and method of secondary admissions;
b) directing the inspection, testing and admission fee income.
2. the people's committees at district level.
a) directing, approving the plan to recruit middle school students;
b) directing the inspection, check enrollment.
Article 10. The responsibility of the Department of education and training 1. Enrollment planning, the provincial people's Committee approval, includes the following: geographical, method, object, the priority regime and encourage, organize the work of high school enrollment.
Particularly for the local local examination or examination with examination should have added the following: a) exam, exam, exam forms, time, test scores, score multiplier plus;
b) Organization, tasks and activities, powers and responsibilities of the Board examination, the Council considered out of competition, the Council, the Board of appeal examination exams; work out the examinations, stars in, send the examinations.
2. Guide the work of recruitment for the education and training rooms, the popular high school.
3. The decision to establish the Board of enrollment; the decision to approve the admission results of each secondary school. Receiving the profile of the Board, the Board considered the entrance exam, examination Board.
4. inspection organization, check out the work of recruiting students and secondary school.
5. student enrolment records under the provisions of the law.
6. Perform statistics, information, and periodic reports every year, irregularly on the work of enrollment with provincial people's Committee and the Ministry of education and training.
Article 11. Responsibility for education and training, the school's junior high school, 1. Responsibility for education and training.
Implement the direction, the direction of the Department of education and training on the work of student recruitment. Enrollment planning process-level people's Committee approval. The Guide, check out the work of the junior high school. Make stats, information, periodic and annual reports, irregularly on the work with the admissions committees at district level and the Department of education and training.
2. The responsibilities of middle school, high school.
a) implement the direction, the direction of the Department of education and training (for secondary schools) and the Office of education and training (for middle school) on the work of enrollment;
b disabled students) need to learn;
c) ensuring universal mission of education in the is assigned;
d) receiving complaints, resolve complaints under the authority or the authorized settlement;
DD) student enrolment records under the provisions of the law;
e) perform statistics, reports on educational authority directly.