CIRCULAR guide financial management mechanism for the Vietnam register _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 130/2013/ND-CP dated 16/10/2013 of the Government on the manufacture and supply of products, public service;
Pursuant to Decree No. 57/2002/ND-CP dated 3 June 2002 detailing the Government's enforcement of the Ordinance on fees; Decree No. 24/2006/ND-CP dated 6/3/2006 of the Government revising, supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 57/2002/ND-CP dated 3/6/2002 detailing the Government's enforcement of the Ordinance on fees and charges;
Pursuant to Decree No. 71/2013/ND-CP on 11/07/2013 of Government on state capital investment in the business and financial management for enterprises by the State holds 100% of the Charter capital;
Pursuant to Decree No. 99/2012/ND-CP dated 15/11/2012 of the Government assigning decentralized implementation of the rights, responsibilities, obligations of owners of State for business and capital investment in State enterprises;
Pursuant to Decree No. 215/2013/NĐ-CP on December 23, 2013 of government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of finance;
Pursuant to Decree No. 107/2012/ND-CP dated December 20, 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of transportation;
Pursuant to decision No. 67/2013/QĐ-TTg dated 12/11/2013 of the Prime rules of financial mechanisms of the Vietnam register.
The Minister of finance and the Minister of transport issued the circular guide financial management mechanism for the Vietnam register as follows: chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope and objects 1. This circular rules of financial management mechanisms applicable to Vietnam and register the unit directly under the Vietnam register.
2. The source of revenue, administrative expenditure the career that the State budget allocated for the Vietnam register, accounting, settlement separately under the provisions of the budget Law, does not apply under the provisions of this circular.
Chapter II SPECIFIC PROVISIONS i. MANAGEMENT and the USE of CAPITAL PROPERTY, article 2. Active capital and preserve capital in Vietnam register 1. The capital operation of the Vietnam register include: capital investment by the State in Vietnam and register the other funds as provided by the law.
2. Capital investment by the State in Vietnam register include: State-funded grant to Vietnam when the register established and during operation; the capital was receiving from elsewhere moved to follow the decision of the authority; the value of the account to be aid, gifts, property; the additional capital from the profit after tax; the value of land use right and the others are charged to the State capital in accordance with the law.
3. Conserve capital: Vietnam register has the responsibility to preserve and develop the State capital investment in Vietnam register. Six months, Vietnam must register annually reviews the efficiency of capital use according to the regulations. The event of fluctuations in capital Vietnam register, have the responsibility to report the Ministry of transportation and Ministry of finance to monitor, monitor.
a) conservation capital: based on the interest rate targets, the hole of the Vietnam register according to quarterly financial reports, in order to evaluate the level of conservation of capital.
For cases with interest or not, the level of conservation which is determined by the coefficient H: H = equity at the time of the last equity report states adjacent to States reports in which:-equity in order to determine the level of conservation which includes capital investment of the owner (code 411) development investment Fund (code 404), basic construction capital (421) on the balance Sheet according to the quarterly financial report or in the denominator (B 01-DN attached to decision No. 15/2006/QD-BTC dated 20/3/2006 of the Minister of finance and the modified text additional, alternative, if available).
-When determining the coefficient of conservation of capital under the provisions mentioned above, Vietnam must register the exclusion of objective factors affecting the change in the reporting period as capital: capital investment to complement the Vietnam register, which state the article moved from elsewhere to.
The method of evaluating the degree of conservation of capital: If the coefficient H = 1 register Vietnam preserves capital, the coefficient H > register 1, Vietnam has grown to be the capital.
b) Vietnam register case yet preserves capital (total revenue less than total), the Director of the Vietnam register must have justification, cause remedy in time to send the Ministry of transport, the Ministry of finance and is responsible for the financial situation of the Vietnam register.
c) Vietnam register has the responsibility to preserve capital by the following measures:-make the correct management mode of use of capital, property, profit distribution, the mode of financial management and accounting mode under the provisions of the law.
-Buy property insurance under the provisions of the law.
-Timely asset value losses, debts do not have the ability to recover and extract established reserves for risks under the rules.
-Other measures regarding conservation of capital and State assets under the provisions of the law.
Article 3. Manage the debts receivable, payable 1. Debt Manager a) accountability of the Vietnam register-construction and management regulations issued the debt, assigned and clearly define the responsibilities of the collective, the individual in the tracking, recovery, payment of the debt;
-Open the Windows to track the debt by subjects of the debt; often classified the debt (debt relief debt insist carriage difficult debt, inability to recall), urging debt collection.
-To track the details of each type of raw currencies to the original debt in foreign currencies; maturity, re-evaluate and handle the disparity in rates according to the regulations.
-Director of Department and Director of the Vietnam register subdivisions are responsible for the timely provision of debt, debt irrecoverable. If not treated in time the debts not recovered under the provisions of this paragraph, the Director of the Vietnam register or the Director of the units concerned will be dismissed as dishonest case report the financial situation of the unit from 2 times over. If it does not promptly led to losses of State investment capital in Vietnam register, the Director and the Director of the Vietnam register subdivisions are responsible to the Ministry of transportation and before the law.
-Debt provision is that the debt was too billing period on May 6 (based on the original repayment period, not counting the repayment grace period), the Vietnam register has applied the measures treated as against the confirmation, urging the payment but still not recovered; or is the debt is less than the time limit for payment but owe was organizations were bankruptcies, are doing the procedure of dissolution, the missing fugitive, debt, legal prosecution, detention, trial, execution or died. Vietnam register is responsible for extracting the backup set for debt provision under the Finance Ministry.
-Debt does not have the ability to recover the Vietnam register, have the responsibility to handle individual compensation, the relevant collective, the rest was offset by reserves debt provision. If is missing then the cost accounting activity of the Vietnam register.
The creditors do not have the ability to recover after such processing on the Vietnam register, must still follow up on external accounts balance sheet accounting and recovery organization. The recovery amount was accounting on income of the Vietnam register.
b) powers of the Vietnam register Vietnam register is entitled to sell the overdue debt, debt provision, debt does not claim to recover the funds. The debt sale is only done for the economic organization have debt trading business function, not to be sold directly to the debt owed. The selling price of the debts due the parties negotiate and solely responsible for the decision to sell debt. The case of the sale of the debt which led to being at a loss, loss of capital, or the loss of liquidity leads to bad financial imbalance, the Director of the Vietnam register and who are related directly to the incurred debts of compensation prescribed by the law.
2. Manage debt pay a) open the Windows to track full of liabilities including interest rate is charged;
b) payments payable under the time commitment. Regularly review, reviews, analysis of the possibility of debt payment, early detection of difficult situation in debt payment to be timely fix solution to the overdue debt. The debts must be paid without paying, with no audience to pay the accounting on income of the Vietnam register.
Article 4. The investment, construction, procurement of fixed assets 1. Vietnam must register the construction plan of the investment project for 5 years the the Department of transportation approval.
2. the Director of the Vietnam register decided to purchase the property and investment projects, construction of value less than or equal to 30% of the equity (code + 417 411 + 421) recorded on the financial statements of the Department published in the most recent quarter, but no more than the highest level of the project group B under the provisions of the law on the management of investment projects , construction.
3. for the purchase of property or investment projects, construction exceeded the provisions in paragraph 2 of this Article, the register is responsible for the Vietnam Ministry of transport or approved by the authority in writing.
4. The order and procedure made under the provisions of the law on the management of investment projects, construction.
5. the Director of the Vietnam register was the decision to transfer the property in the internal subdivisions in the Vietnam register. Private property is the working headquarters, before moving to be approved by the Ministry of transport in writing.
Article 5. Depreciation of fixed assets
The existing fixed assets of the Vietnam register is managed, used and depreciation according to the regulations of the Ministry of finance.
Article 6. Liquidation, assignment of selling fixed assets 1. Vietnam register ceded sale, liquidation of fixed assets have been damaged, outdated techniques, there is no need to use or cannot be used to recover the capital on the principles of publicity, transparency, capital conservation.
2. The authority to decide the liquidation, sale of fixed assets concessions: a) The direct property serves for supply activities of public utility services Vietnam register (factories, machinery, equipment testing, testing, testing lines ...) when the liquidation sale, alienation must be the transportation Ministry agreed in writing. The Ministry of transportation will consider authoritative for the Vietnam register allowed the initiative to liquidate some assets in specific circumstances.
b) for the other properties, the Director of the Vietnam register was the decision to liquidate, sell alienation of fixed assets whose value remains below 50% of the equity on the financial reports of the Vietnam register are published in the most recent quarter. The liquidation, assignment of selling fixed assets whose value is greater than the levels of hierarchy above Chief Vietnam register must report The transport decision.
3. in case of hefty selling projects of fixed assets of the Vietnam register does not have the ability to recall the Vietnam register capital enough to clearly explain the causes and report the Ministry of transport and the Ministry of Finance before selling the alienation of fixed assets to carry out monitoring.
4. separate the case of fixed assets investment by not bringing new economic performance as the original approval schemes, register Vietnam needs no further use that the concession for the sale of assets not likely recover enough investment capital led to the Vietnam register does not pay the debt loans according to the deed or contract loans must clarify the responsibilities of those concerned to report to the Ministry of transport of processed under the provisions of the law.
5. The method of liquidation, sale of fixed property alienation: The alienation of fixed assets sales is done by auction form through an organization can function or by the property auction unit itself the Organization made public in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the law of property auction. The case of the remaining value of the fixed asset liquidation, sale concessions on the window of accounting under 100 million, the Director of Vietnam decided to register choice sale by auction method or the agreement but not lower than the market price. Fixed assets case no transactions on the market, the Vietnam register hired the organization functional valuation determines the price as the basis of the sale of the property by the above method.
6. The order and procedure of liquidation of fixed assets performed in accordance with the Ministry of finance.
Article 7. Asset inventory 1. Vietnam must register inventory organization periodically or irregularly to determine the amount of assets (fixed assets and long-term investments, assets and short-term investments), the accounts payable, receivable when the key accounting to financial reporting year; When making the decision to split, split, merger, consolidation, change of ownership; After the disaster, the enemy graphics; or for any reason that causes changes in the assets of the unit; or according to the State's undertakings. For excess property, debt, lack of irrecoverable debt, overdue need to clearly identify the cause, the responsibilities of those involved and determine the level of compensation of the material according to the regulations.
2. the inventory processor: a) the handle property losses following inventory loss of property is the property loss, shortage, damage, poorly, losing quality, outdated fad, backward techniques, stagnant inventory in inventory and inventory. Vietnam register must identify the value have suffered, causes, accountability and process are as follows:-If the subjective causes the cause of losses are compensated according to the provisions of the law. Director of Vietnam decided to register the level of compensation prescribed by the law and take responsibility for his decisions.
-If the insured property losses, the handle under the insurance contract.
-The value of the property after the losses were offset by compensation of the personal, collective, of the insurance organization without the missing part be accounted into the costs of production and business in the States.
-The special cases due to natural disaster or due to force majeure causes serious damage, the Vietnam register can't overcome is the Director of the Vietnam register plans handle the loss of the Ministry of transport and the Ministry of finance. After obtaining the opinion of the Ministry of finance, the Ministry of transportation decided the disposal losses under jurisdiction.
-Vietnam register is responsible for timely payment of property losses, the losses to the property are not handled, the Director of the Vietnam register will be responsible before the Department of transportation as case report dishonest financial situation of businesses.
b) excess inventory after a property is the disparity between the number of real property inventory with items on the asset accounting, asset value surplus caused by inventory was accounted to the income of the business.
Article 8. Revaluation of property 1. Vietnam register made revaluation of assets as determined by competent State bodies.
2. The revaluation of property must be in accordance with the provisions of the State. The fare increase or decrease the value by the revaluation of property made under the State's current rules for each specific case.
II. Revenue, COSTS and RESULTS of OPERATIONS article 9. Revenue and other income 1. Vietnam register's revenue includes revenue from service provider operations and financial activities revenues, including: a) the revenue from the operation provided services is the full amount of the receivable arises in States from providing service of the Vietnam register , including:-the sales register activities, including: evaluation, review the media design, equipment in the field of transport before closing or conversion; testing, testing of technical safety and environment protection for the vehicles and equipment in the field of transport; reviews of safety management system, security system, the Vietnam ship security plan in accordance with the International Laws on the management of safety (ISM Code) and International Laws on the management of ship and port security (ISPS); test, evaluate the maritime labor under the maritime labour Convention 2006 (MLC, 2006); evaluation and certification of quality management systems, environmental protection at the request of the Organization, the business under the provisions of the law; technical state inspection facilities, transportation equipment and facilities, equipment for exploration, exploitation, transportation of oil and gas in the sea at the request of the State agency or home media devices; cooperation with the foreign register organization in the authorization check each other under the agreement and the other register activities prescribed by the State.
-Other revenues related to register activities such as: training register, register, Magazine grade stamps and embryos as the unified model for the register unit in the whole industry; the certification fee and the costs of road use as media head is taken to leave under the provisions of the law.
-Revenue from the operation of the service outside the public task register, including: Agent sold insurance for the motor vehicle, media consultant, scientific and technical services related to technical safety of vehicles, transportation equipment and other revenues according to the regulations.
b) the turnover of the financial activity: Currency Bank deposit interest rates, interest rate due to the difference in exchange rates under the current rules.
2. other income includes the proceeds from the liquidation, assignment of selling fixed assets, collect the money the insurance compensation, the debt is charged now take home recorded increases of income, collects the fines the customer due to breach of contract and other revenues prescribed by law.
Article 10. Costs the costs of the Vietnam register is the expenses incurred in relation to the activities of the Vietnam register in the fiscal year include: cost of service for service providers, the cost of financial operations and other costs.
1. operational costs for service providers: a) check post operation cost, include:-the cost of raw materials, fuel, power, products, services purchased from outside (calculated according to the actual consumption and the actual original price), the cost allocation tools, labor, tools, repair costs of fixed assets costs quoted huge repair costs before the fixed assets.
-Depreciation of fixed assets calculated according to the provisions of article 5 of this circular;
-The cost of salaries, wages, costs for nature, workers under the current state;
-Social insurance funds, Union funds, health insurance, unemployment insurance for workers whose Vietnam register prescribed in the regulations;
-Transaction costs, brokerage, marketing, promotions, advertising, meetings according to actual costs incurred and the provisions of the law on enterprise income tax;
-Other pecuniary costs according to the regulations, including: resource taxes, land taxes, tax article subjects, etc.; land lease; retrenchment, lost their jobs for workers; training to enhance management capacity, of skilled workers; medical expenses as defined; reward innovations, increase productivity, save materials and costs. Bonus level by the Vietnam register Bureau Chief decided based on the effect of the work on bringing back but not higher than the cost savings due to work that brings in 1 year; costs for women workers; costs for environmental protection; Cost ca for workers; the cost for the work party, unions at the Vietnam register (the genus outside of party organizations, unions are spending from domestic regulation) and the expenses with money.
-The value of property loss, debt does not have the ability to recover under the provisions of article 3, article 7 of this circular.
-The value of the reserves off the merchandise inventory, debt reserve provision, established according to the provisions in clause 1 of article 3 of this circular, the disparity in rates under long term loan debt balances in foreign currency, the cost of extracted before the product warranty, the reserves under the provisions of the law with regard to activities in the field of business peculiarities.
b) costs of other activities related to register activities-hiring trainers under the provisions and the costs related to the training organization, the editorial costs, royalties, printing related to the release of the magazine, print the forms, stamps, window to allocate units to register according to the provisions;
-Costs related to the work of collecting the fees certificate register and charge a fee to use the roads as the head of media for the cars.
c) costs for the operation of the service outside the public task register, include:-salary Expenditure under the regime for the individuals directly involved in the operation of the service;
-Raw materials and fuel, supplies, stationery, tools;
-Depreciation of fixed assets according to the provisions;
-Rental of fixed assets (if any);
-The costs allocated to the service activities outside the public task register, including: ground rent, location work, the costs of electricity, water, telephone, fax, internet, books, newspapers, magazines, public services.
-The expenses with the other funds according to regulations.
2. Costs of financial activities, including: interest, the difference in rates, payment discount fees and other financial expenses as prescribed;
3. other costs, including the cost of hefty selling, liquidation of fixed assets (including the remaining value of the fixed asset when liquidation, sale concessions); the following deficiencies property inventory (after subtracting the responsibilities of the collective, the individual concerned); costs for the recovery of the debt has been wiped for accounting; the cost of the fines due to breach of contract; other costs according to the provisions of the law.
4. Not included in the production costs of the trading account has other sources make sure or not related to the production of the following business: a) the cost of procurement of construction, installation of fixed tangible assets, intangible.
b loan interest costs) are calculated into the cost of the investment and construction.
c) other expenses not related to the activities of the Vietnam register; the account does not have a valid voucher.
d) fines on violating the law did not bring the Vietnam register list that due to personal causes.
Article 11. Manage costs Vietnam register must closely manage expenses to reduce costs in order to increase profits by the following management measures: 1. Construction, and implementation of the technical-economic norms consistent with the technical-economic characteristics, organizational management model , the level of equipment of the Vietnam register. The norms have to be popular to the people who make, publicize for all employees in the Vietnam register know to make and test monitoring.
The case does not make the quota, increase costs to analyze causes, responsible for processing in accordance with the law. If subjective reason to claim damages. Jurisdiction to decide the level of compensation as defined in clause 2 article 7 of this circular.
2. Periodically held cost analysis to detect the weak stitching, poorly managed, these factors increase the costs to have timely solutions.
3. where the volume of work done increased the lead to cost increases in excess of 15% compared to the financial plan was delivered, the Vietnam register must report the Ministry of transportation to review and submit comments before the Finance Ministry adjusted plans. Article 12. Profit made profits made in the year of the Vietnam register is the difference between the total revenue realized in the year referred to in article 9 and the total cost of implementation in the year referred to in article 10 of this circular.
III. PROFIT DISTRIBUTION article 13. Profit distribution of profits made by the Vietnam register after offset losses the previous year under the provisions of the corporate income tax law, the Foundation for science and technology development under the provisions of the law, corporate income tax, the rest of the profits are distributed as follows : 1. Offset losses of previous years have expiry is deducted from the profit before tax.
2. Of the profit remaining after subtracting the content specified in the paragraph 1 of this article are distributed as follows: a) 30% to the Fund grow.
b) established two reward Fund, welfare follow the evaluation criteria about the results in the year of the unit, in particular as follows:-Extract the two reward Fund, the maximum benefit is equal to 3, actual wage when the following conditions are met: + revenue and other income increased compared to plan in which the supply revenue public service product register is the Ministry of transport of the complete delivery peaked from 3%;
+ Rate of profit made on equity higher than planned were delivered;
+ There is no debt to pay overdue debt payments and afford to limit greater than 1;
+ Do not violate the provisions of current legislation;
+ Ensure the quality of public service provision.
In the case of Vietnam have a register does not meet the criteria mentioned above, only the extracted maximum benefits reward Fund by 1.5 months.
-Extract of reward fund two maximum benefit equal to 1.5 months of the actual wage when the following conditions are met: + revenue and other income increased compared to the plan, in which turnover provides public service product register is the Ministry of transport of the complete delivery, but under 3% in comparison with the plan was delivered;
+ Rate of profit made on the equity by the plan be delivered;
+ There is no debt to pay overdue debt payments and afford to limit from 0.5 to 1;
+ Have the conclusions of the competent agencies of violating the provisions of the current law but not to the extent of being the administrative sanction;
+ Ensure the quality of public service provision.
-Extract a maximum of 1, real wages for the remaining cases.
c) where profits made insufficient to extract two reward Fund, welfare as defined in paragraph 2 of this article, shall be reduced by excluding investment funds quoted developed to fund sources of additional rewards benefits, but not exceeding the maximum deductions on the Development Fund in the financial year.
d) Of the profit remaining after the excerpts set up the Fund as prescribed in detail a, b account 2 this was added to the Development Fund of the Vietnam register to serve investment projects related to the check post operation is the approval authority.
Article 14. The purpose of use of funds 1. The Foundation for science and technology development: The excerpt creation, management, use of settlement in accordance with the regulations of the State.
2. development investment Fund used to invest the formation of fixed assets capital additions, in Vietnam and register management, Fund settlement, used in accordance with the regulations of the State.
3. reward Fund is used to: a) Bonus last year or often on the basis of labor productivity and achievements of each of the officers, employees in the Vietnam register;
b) unanticipated Bonus for those individuals in the unit;
c) reward those individuals and units outside the Vietnam register has contributed much to the business activity, the management of the unit;
Bonus levels as defined in points a, b, c of this paragraph by the Director of the Vietnam register. Private point a should have the comments of The unit before deciding.
4. Welfare Fund is used to: a) construction or repair works to the benefit of the Vietnam register;
b) spent on these activities in collective welfare of employees in the unit;
c) contribute capital to invest in construction of public welfare works in the industry or with the other units;
d) also may use a portion of the welfare fund to support unexpected difficulties for the workers including the case of retirement, about the loss of jewelry, in difficult circumstances, not helpless or do charity and social work.
The use of welfare funds by the Director or the Director of the Unit decided after consultation of the Union units.
5. the financial reserve fund balance as at 31/12/2013 to be added to the Development Fund of the Vietnam register.
6. The extract and use the aforementioned funds must be approved by the Ministry of transport and made public under the public finance rules, regulation of democracy at the grassroots and State regulations.
7. Vietnam register only to be spent on the welfare, reward Fund upon payment of the debts and other assets due to the obligation to pay.
IV. FINANCIAL PLAN, accounting, STATISTICS and AUDITING article 15. Financial planning, accounting mode 1. Financial planning:
a) based on the implementation of the financial plan for the year and plan the deployment of the Mission of the Vietnam register next year are responsible for the construction of financial plans for the next year consistent with the actual situation of the unit and the Ministry of transport, the Ministry of Finance before 15 November each year (Bureau of financial planning Sample registry Under annex 7 of this circular).
b) within 7 working days from the date of receiving the financial plan the Ministry of transportation's comments sent the Finance Ministry involved. Within 7 working days from the date of receiving the written recommendation of the Ministry of transport, the Ministry of Finance of the opinion joined by text send the Ministry of transportation.
c) after the opinion of the Ministry of finance, within 7 working days, the Ministry of transportation will hand the financial plan for the Vietnam register under Appendix 2 of this circular. Financial planning is sent simultaneously to the Ministry of finance tracking and monitoring.
d) after delivery of the financial plan, within 7 working days, Vietnam register implementation delivered the annual financial plan for the units directly under the Department on financial planning. submitted directly or by post. The Ministry of transport of Vietnam must register and complete the delivery of the financial plan of next year before 31 December each year.
2. mode of accounting: register applicable Vietnam accounting mode of business, accounting standards and other legal documents of other current accounting.
Vietnam register is an independent accounting unit; financial management to focus all resources, Local authorities Fund. The unit directly under the Vietnam register is dependent accounting units.
Article 16. Financial report 1. End of the accounting period, Vietnam must register, year founded, presentation and submit the financial statements and statistical reports in accordance with the law. Director of Department of Vietnam registry is responsible for the accuracy, the truthfulness of the report.
Annual financial report of the Vietnam register must be audited by an independent auditing organization legal activities in Vietnam have audit function.
2. Vietnam register is responsible for setting up and sent the following report: a) reports: quarterly financial report, the year (as defined in decision No 15/2006/QD-BTC dated 20/3/2006 of the Minister of Finance) and added form 2b-DN "payments to the budget" as defined in annex 3 of this circular;
A report on the implementation of the financial plan according to Appendix 4 of this circular.
-Public report financial situation according to the regulations of the Ministry of finance.
-Situation report distributed profit after tax according to Appendix 5 of this circular.
-Report the salary according to annex 6 of this circular.
b) deadlines and where to send the report: The report in art. 2 this Vietnam register must submit to the Ministry of transport, Ministry of finance, the city tax department.
The time limit for submitting the report on sent once a year at the same time with the prescribed settlement reports. Time to send the report you made under current rules.
3. Register Vietnam to oversee the Organization of accounting, statistics in accordance with the law.
4. the Vietnam register subject to the inspection, testing, monitoring of financial agencies have jurisdiction over the financial woes of the unit in accordance with the law.
Article 17. Accounting inspection, examination and evaluation of financial statements 1. Monthly, quarterly, in Vietnam and register the subdivisions are responsible for manually checking accounting, financial reporting.
2. Vietnam register is responsible for inspecting the financial statements in respect of the subdivisions (except Vietnam register Agency) and responsible for the test results. Based thereon to check financial reporting year in the subdivisions and after having informed the evaluation of financial statements of the Ministry of transport, Vietnam has the responsibility to register approval notice in settlement for the subdivisions.
3. The Ministry of transport, in coordination with the Ministry of Finance: a) check the financial reports in the Agency's Vietnam register;
b) appraise the financial year report of the Vietnam register.
4. content check, appraise the financial report: a) check contents of financial statements:-the content check includes: management and use of capital assets (increase-, decrease of fixed assets, liabilities and owners equity sources of other funds); results of business activity (revenues, costs, profits); relations with the State budget.
-The examination will be based on the records and documents of the unit provided include: financial reports, minutes, financial reports, accounting records, original vouchers related to the profession of financial incomes and expenses in the unit, the other documents related to the accounting profession and lists , other reports related to its financial reporting.
-Reviewing and checking the implementation of the recommendations of the competent State agencies through the work of audit, inspection, evaluation of financial statements (if any).
b) content evaluation of financial reporting in Vietnam:-Register's contents include: appraisal management situation and use of capital assets (increase-, decrease of fixed assets, liabilities and owners equity sources of other funds); results of business activity (revenues, costs, profits); relations with the State budget and the distribution of profits in accordance with the law.
-Reviewing, inspecting and evaluating the implementation of the recommendations of the competent State agencies through the work of audit, inspection, evaluation of financial statements (if any).
-The evaluation was made on the basis of the report on the inspection of financial statements of the subsidiaries and of the Vietnam register; review, collate and synthesize data in the minutes examine financial statements of the subsidiaries and the Vietnam register with aggregate data on the financial statements of the year of the Vietnam register;
The end of the evaluation year financial report, the Ministry of transportation presided in coordination with the Ministry of Finance established a due diligence to do pursuant to the Ministry of transportation announced in financial report evaluation of the Vietnam register.
5. In addition, depending on the nature of work of each year, the Ministry of transportation presided in coordination with the Ministry of finance will examine Vietnam register under special subject: test investment property shopping, basic construction investment and the other test content (if any). The audit will follow the decision of the authority and guarantee the principle of non-duplication with the audit of the other authorities such as State Auditor, the Government Inspector, Inspector of the Ministry of finance. The decision to test was announced for the Vietnam register at least 3 days before the test.
6. When done check out the annual financial report, the Ministry of transport, the Ministry of Finance has the right to request Vietnam register: a) explain or provide information, data necessary for the inspection;
b) settlement figures to adjust if there are errors and report according to the test results;
c) requires the subdivisions filed recovery State budget expenses and modes wrong must submit to another under the provisions;
Article 18. Public finance report based on the annual financial statements have been approved by the competent authority, and the Vietnam register subdivisions make public announcement of report according to the mode specified in circular No. 171/2013/TT-BTC dated November 20, 2013 the Ministry of Finance shall guide financial information public under the provisions of Decree No. 61/2013/ ND-CP 25/06/2013.
Chapter III IMPLEMENTATION article 19. Implementation of this circular are effective since 16/06/2014 and apply from the financial year 2014, replacing circular No. 68/2011/TTLT-BTC-BGTVT dated 30/12/2011 of the Ministry of transport and the Ministry of Finance shall guide financial management mechanism for the Vietnam register.
The problems are not outlined in this circular is made according to the provisions of Decree No. 71/2013/ND-CP on 11/07/2013 of Government on state capital investment in the business and financial management for enterprises by the State holds 100% of the Charter capital and circular No. 220/2013/TT-BTC dated 31/12/2013 the Ministry of Finance shall guide the implementation of a number of things of Decree No. 71/2013/ND-CP of the Government.
In the process of implementing, if there are difficulties and obstacles, the register recommended Vietnam timely reporting to the Ministry of finance, the Ministry of transportation for instructions./.