The CIRCULAR regulates the content of safety analysis report in the profile approval of investment projects to build nuclear power plants _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Atomic Energy Act 3 June 2008;
Pursuant to Decree No. 70/2010/ND-CP on June 22, 2010 the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on atomic energy in nuclear power plants;
Pursuant to Decree No. 20/2013/NĐ-CP on April 2 in 2013 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of science and technology;
At the suggestion of Director of Department of nuclear and radiation safety and the Director of the legislation, the Minister of science and technology issued a circular regulating the content of safety analysis report in the profile approval of investment projects to build nuclear power plants.
Article 1. Scope this circular regulates the content of safety analysis report in the profile approval of investment projects to build nuclear power plant (hereinafter abbreviated as PTAT-DAĐT).
The requirements, guidelines for design, systems and safety analysis in this circular is meant to be the requirements, the guidelines consistent with the level of details of the design at the stage of approval of the project.
Article 2. The object that applies to this circular apply to organizations and individuals related to the preparation, appraisal report PTAT-DAĐT.
Article 3. Explanation of terms In this circular, the terms below are interpreted as follows: 1. The Organization for the Organization's legal personality in accordance with the law, applying for approved investment projects to build nuclear power plants.
2. mode of operation of nuclear power plants include boot, operate in nominal power, in a nominal capacity part, stop the oven and replace the fuel island.
3. Stop the stop status is cool of the reactor after the cooling process when the system cooling water pressure reactors by atmospheric pressure and temperatures below 1000C.
4. best simulation is simulation used in deterministic safety analysis, ensure to the most suitable analysis results with reality, with the purpose of ensuring safety.
5. The structure, systems and safety-related parts is the structure, systems and components (referred to as category) when damaged associated with assuming the wrong single failure occurs could lead to radioactive dispersal out location or forced to stop the oven to maintain in a safe state.
6. Safety system is the system that has the function to stop the microwave oven, the heat load from the active duty or limit the consequences in the event of abnormal incidents or status in the design basis. Safety system and safety-related items are collectively important safety items.
7. Defects of the same mode is defects of two or more structures, systems and components in the same way or to the same mode due to a cause or a single event.
8. The issue of the basis of the design is that the issue be reviewed as conditions to ensure design for nuclear power plants resistant to the incidents when they occur, so that damaged the fuel and radioactive material dispersal is lower under the limit specified by the competent authority.
9. Danger in the base design is a description of the properties and characteristics of the potential risk to security threats from inside and outside nuclear power plants.
10. safety culture is the totality of features and behavior of individual organizations to focus on security issues and protect people, the environment as a top priority.
11. the conservative rating is the use of computational models, programs, input data and assumptions, which can evaluate the best from the safety aspect was based on what was said. Conservative national level with the level of uncertainty and the importance of the overall rating for safety.
Article 4. The content of safety analysis report 1. PTAT-DAĐT report in the profile approval of investment projects including the 12 (twelve) contents: General introduction; General description of nuclear power plants; safety management; reviews of places; the General design aspect; describe the main systems of nuclear power plants; safety analysis; radiation protection; incident response; the environmental aspects; radioactive waste management; removed and the matter ended.
2. The content of the report specified DAĐT-PTAT details in the appendix attached to this circular.
Article 5. Records suggest that the evaluation of safety analysis report 1. The organization license please submit 6 sets of records (print version) by Vietnamese (1 set of 5, the original copy) and 5 record (print version) English translation of the report PTAT-DAĐT and evaluation proposal text for the Bureau of radiation and nuclear safety, Ministry of science and technology.
2. In addition to the Print Edition, held for the submission of electronic copies (English and Vietnamese) to reports of PTAT-DAĐT.
3. Department of nuclear and radiation safety check the validity of the record within 15 days of receiving the paperwork and have the right to request additional investor the necessary documents.
4. The Bureau of radiation and nuclear safety organization evaluation report PTAT-DAĐT within a period of 6 months from the date of the application or receipt of sufficient additional documents specified in paragraph 3 of this article.
5. In the course of the evaluation report, the Organization DAĐT-PTAT please license accountability, additional records as requested by the Bureau of radiation and nuclear safety.
Article 6. Effect 1. This circular effect since July 10, 2014.
2. During the implementation process, if there are problems, the agencies, organizations, individuals in timely reflections on Science and technology for review, resolve./.