AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Number: 17 /2014/TT-BNPTTN
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, June 20, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Regulation of prevention, disease prevention for aquatic animals i
The Fisheries Law Base in 2003;
Veterinary Air Command on April 29, 2004;
Base of Protocol 33 /2005/NĐ-CP March 15, 2005 of the Government rules out details of certain provisions of the Ordinary Ordinary; Decree No. 119 /2008/NĐ-CP November 28, 2008 of the Government on the addition of some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol 33 /2005/NĐ-CP;
Base of Protocol 199 /2013/NĐ-CP 26 November 2013 of the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development;
On the recommendation of the Bureau of Veterinary Affairs,
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development issued provisions for the prevention of the prevention of aquatic animals.
1. This information provides for prevention, prevention of disease for aquatic animals (later known as fisheries).
2. This information applies to organizations, domestic individuals, foreign countries that are involved in manufacturing, trafficking, shipping, the preparation, fisheries processing on Vietnam territory.
In this Information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. Pet base. is a breeding place, keeping the fisheries including one or more ponds, marshes, lakes, cages, rafts and other forms of organization or individual.
2. Drive It ' s a breeding facility that ' s owned by the Catalogue of the Aquatic Diseases, which has to publish.
3. Translation Area is the region with many outbreaks that have been identified by the authorities in the fisheries department.
4. New disease is the new aquatic disease that occurs in Vietnam, which is not yet in the catalogue of the aquatic diseases that must publish the epidemic, potentially spreading rapidly across the wide range, causing many aquatic deaths.
5. Fishwater. It ' s an infectious and sympatogenic aquatic, the type of disease typical of that disease.
6. Hydrolology. The fisheries are sympatonic, the pathology of the disease in the outbreak but has not yet identified the germ or other in the area that is in the area of the epidemic without manifold symptoms of the disease.
7. The fisheries are infected. is the aquarium that has a different expression but has not yet had the typical symptoms of the disease.
8. Mercury is infected with the disease. It is an easy water infection that lives in the same waters as the infected fisheries or the hydroline.
1. The disease room is the main, based on the basis of environmental monitoring, which monitors the disease combined with information, prevention, prevention, and prevention.
2. Room operations, anti-disease operations must ensure active, positive, timely and effective.
3. The collection, storage, epidemics of the disease and aquacowork area must be done in time, precisely and full following the guidance of the Bureau of Veterinary Medicine.
1. The report-breaking report:
a) The owner of the livestock, the person who discovered the infected fisheries, the condition of the Catalogue of the fisheries required to publish or the new disease must report the curator of the veterinary community, the ward, the town (later known as the person in charge of the veterinary business) society) and the People ' s Committee or the agency that specializes in the most recent aquatic veterinary department;
b) The curator of the veterinary medical veterinary company is responsible for the site of the infected fisheries, the condition of the disease to determine the information and report of the department of medical veterinary medicine, the town, the provincial city (later known as the Veterinary Station) and the Commission. the people of the class;
c) The Veterinary Station reports the Veterinary Branch or the department of provincial aquatic veterinary medicine, the Central City of Central (later known as the Veterinary Branch) and the District People's Committee;
d) The Veterinary genus reports the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Region Veterinary and Veterinary Service;
The Bureau of Veterinary Medicine: report to the Bureau of Veterinary Medicine;
e) The Bureau of Veterinary Affairs reports the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development on the outbreak of the outbreak;
g) The report on the organization ' s new outbreak or illness, the individual is stipulated at point a, b, c, d, e, e of this clause must be taken within 48 hours of the plain or 72-hour communes on deep, remote communes, when the outbreak occurs in the range. wide, since the discovery or receiving of the infected fisheries, the condition of the disease.
2. Report update:
a) The report of the translation situation applied to the outbreak has been confirmed by the Veterinary Veterinary Genus;
b) The report must be made before 16:00 hours daily until the end of the outbreak, including holidays, steaks and holidays;
c) The Veterinary Station reports the Veterinary Branch and the District People ' s Committee;
d) The Veterinary genus reports the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Region Veterinary and Veterinary Service.
3. The report investigation report:
a) The investigative report applied in the case of the outbreak has been identified as a condition by the authorities of the fisheries veterinary department as the disease of the Catalogue of the fisheries must publish a new epidemic or disease;
b) Content investigative reporting and collection of information made in the form;
c) The Veterinary Veterinary Genus is responsible for reporting the results of the drive investigation for the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Region Veterinary Service and the Veterinary Service in the 7th (seven) days since the end of the outbreak investigation.
4. The report ends the outbreak: in the seventh (seven) days since the end of the operation in accordance with the rule of law, the Veterinary Branch is responsible for reporting the total connection, evaluating the outcome of the chamber, against the disease.
5. New Disease Report:
a) The Veterinary Branch reports the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Region Veterinary Veterinary Agency and the Bureau of Veterinary Medicine about the outbreak of the disease;
b) The Bureau of Veterinary Affairs reports the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development on the interpretation of the epidemic situation.
6. recurring report:
a) Report of the month: the aggregate figures for reporting are calculated from 1 to the last day of the month. The report must be carried out in the form of text and electronic file, namely: The Veterinary Station reports the Veterinary Expenditure before the 10th of the next month; the Veterinary Branch reports the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Region Veterinary and Veterinary Service. the 15th of the next month;
b) The quarterly report is made in the first week of the next quarter;
c) Report 06 (six) of the first month of the year conducted before July 15;
d) The annual report was made before January 15 of the next year;
The periodic report content is performed by a sample issued by the Bureau of Veterinary Medicine, including: the epidemic (which must be analyzed according to space, time and subject of disease: details according to each disease and specific livestock), identification of the disease, The anti-translation measures have been deployed, the existing ones, the difficulties, the measures will implement, propose and petition.
7. Report results report:
a) The veterinary genus reports the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Region Veterinary Veterinary Agency and the Bureau of Outcomes Monitoring, forecasting disease and local disease prevention measures;
b) The Bureau of Veterinary Affairs reports the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development results monitoring, forecasting disease and disease prevention measures across the country;
c) The time of reporting results in the monitoring of the disease in 10 (ten) days, since the end of the monitoring program.
Every year, the Veterinary Veterinary Genus presided over and coordinated with the related unit of construction and deployment of the Prevention Plan, which campaigns against the aquatic disease in the following steps:
1. Evaluation of local aquacal cultivation in the year.
2. Analysis of the results of monitoring the fisheries epidemic of the previous year and the organization of additional investigation in the production facilities of the breeding fisheries, the breeding facility (if necessary) served for the planning of the next year.
3. Analysis, assessment of observational results, environmental warning; primary water sources provide for rearing, the time often occurrence of an annual disease to locate, the time of hydrolological sampling, hydrochemistry and microorganisms, the intermediate hosts; the risk factors associated with the process of birth, the spread of aquatic disease in the locality; epidemiological indicators and test-related indicators aim to determine the risk of birth, predictability of fertility, spread of aquatic disease in the country. Local.
4. Identitifying the necessary resources, including: manpower, force, finance to deploy precautions, combat, support for the owner of environmental monitoring, epidemics, both when the epidemic occurs but not yet qualified for translation and when the translation is published.
5. Base of technical standards, Vietnam standards for monitoring, disease investigation, sanitary environment hygiene conditions, manufacturing facilities, breeding facilities, aquacal farming to propose indicators, frequency, sample placement, sample numbers, sample numbers, and more. Fisheries, the environment.
6. Build a Defense Plan, an anti-epidemic with the content under regulation at Article 6 of this Information.
7. Report of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development to the Provincial People ' s Committee to approve the Prevention Plan, which is against the fisheries epidemic.
8. The organization deploes the Prevention Plan, which is anti-aquacal disease approved.
9. To the Prevention Plan, the anti-aquacal disease epidemic has been approved to the Region Veterinary Veterinary Agency and the Department of Veterinary Medicine to coordinate the direction and monitor execution.
10. In the event of a planning adjustment, the Veterinary Branch sent the Prevention Plan, the anti-aquacal disease epidemic that has been adapted to the Region Veterinary Medical Service and the Veterinary Service.
1. Environmental observations: hydrologic indicators, hydrochemistry, frequency, sample numbers and sample placement for analysis.
2. Monitoring of the Disease: The aquatic species is monitored, site, time, sampling frequency, the type of fisheries, the environment sample, the number of samples, the number of related information and pathogens that need to be identified; when the disease occurs or when the environment occurs. abnormal volatility needs to sample a sample of the disease, the environment samples for testing to detect pathogens.
3. Investigation of the outbreak and the anti-translation measures.
4. Preparing for supplies, chemicals, funding and human resources to deploy defense measures, including support for a pet owner when it comes to translation and even when the epidemic occurs but has not been eligible for local translation.
5. Preparation of investment, complementary, calibrated equipment to serve diagnostic test work, monitoring, investigation of the outbreak, building epidemiology and data analysis.
6. Information, propaganda, training for aquacultural workers, who is in charge of the social veterinary work on the topic, policy, state regulations, and manual texts of the agency specialized in fisheries, aquacowork.
7. The assignment of responsibility for the agencies, the unit is involved in deploying the Prevention Plan, which is against the fisheries epidemic.
1. The Department of Veterinary Medicine, in collaboration with the building involved units, is approved by the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development and organizes the implementation of the Aquacal Disease Epidemic Monitoring Program.
2. The presiding veterinary genus, in coordination with the related units of construction and reporting of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development to the Provincial People ' s Commission for Appropriation; the organization that performs fisheries epidemics monitoring programs in the local range such as: After:
a) directed the Veterinary Station and the curator of the social veterinary business in coordination with the relevant units to build, the board and the organization to implement the Supervisor Program, including the sampling of periodic testing fisheries and examining environmental and environmental indicators. school;
b) For environmental indicators examined at the pet facility, veterinary officers perform records, store results, and report to the Veterinary Station;
c) For environmental and disease indicators that have not yet identified the cause, the Veterinary Station conducts sampling, preserved and sent to the laboratory of Veterinary Medicine;
d) For unqualified indicators, the Veterinary Veterinary Genus to the test room of the Department of Veterinary Medicine or testing room was designated by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (later known as the designated test room);
Immediately after receiving the results of the analysis, the test, the Veterinary Branch announced the results accompanying the specific guidance of the prevention measures to the owner of the facility.
e) Report results on the monitoring of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Region Veterinary Veterinary Agency, and the Department of Veterinary Medicine for analysis and orientation in the fisheries department disease operation by regulation at paragraph 7 Article 4 of this Information.
Information, propaganda, room training, anti-aquacal disease must ensure the following:
1. Subject: organization, individuals with activities related to environmental alert, manufacturing, trade, transportation, preparation, fisheries processing, prevention of disease.
2. Content: advocated, policy, regulations of law, the guiding texts of the agency specialized veterinary medicine.
3. Form: by one or more different forms but must ensure regular, quick and effective.
4. Times: The propaganda must be done before the breeding season and when the plague appears.
a) The Department of Veterinary Medicine, in collaboration with the Department of Fisheries Building and Guide to the deployment of programs, plans for information, propaganda, room training, prevention of fisheries across the country;
b) The veterinary department builds and deploes programs, plans for information, propaganda, room training, prevention of aquatic disease in the local domain.
1. The owner of the production of fisheries is responsible:
a) Compliance of the planning of local aquacoreal farming, the technical standards and regulations of the law on the production of aquatic breeds;
b) The water source must be dealt with eradication, germination before entering production;
c) The breeding system ensures the protection of the toilet, harndising easily and controlling the disease efficiently; having a separate drainage system; sewage, waste disposal must be processed before discharge;
d) The use of a parent breed of apparent origin, which has a certificate of translation provided by a competent authority. When the discovery of a parent breed has an unusual indication, the infection must feed isolation, closely monitor and do not give birth;
Using food, biological preparations, drugs, chemicals belonging to the Category are allowed to use or circulated in Vietnam. For homemade food, fresh food has to ensure veterinary hygiene, safety of disease and environmental protection;
e) Environmental management and application of engineering measures in the direction of the agency specialized in fisheries veterinary medicine, aquacal farming during production;
g) There is a biological safety control process to ensure the disease of the disease;
h) Record of the production of fisheries according to the Digital Information 26 /2013/TT-BNPTNT May 22, 2013, of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development on fisheries management.
2. The owner of the fisheries cultivation facility is responsible:
a) Compliance in the planning of aquacoproducts and perform the proper release schedule according to the guidance of the local aquacoscale farming agency;
b) The correct process of engineering procedures on the preparation of facilities, water quality management, and aquacal health care;
c) Using food, biological preparations, drugs, chemicals in the category are allowed to circulate in Vietnam. For homemade food, fresh food has to ensure veterinary hygiene, safety of disease and environmental protection;
d) The design of aquacco-aquacal systems to protect the biosphere, and to make it easy for the disease and to control the effective disease;
Management of the environment and applying technical measures to the disease in the direction of the agency specialised in fisheries, aquacal farming in the process of farming;
e) fully documented the process of care, aquacine farming according to the guidance of the specialist organ farming agency;
g) There must be a waste disposal zone, sewage. When the aquacoship is infected with water treatment, the waste in the breeding facility ensures the destruction of the pathogen before the release of the environment.
3. For an incubation facility, rafts, suspended prices, dibs, base owners make regulations at point b, c, d, e, and e paragraph 2 This and the following regulations:
a) A cage, a raft, a suspension, a court in the planned areas or authorities of the authority;
b) The cage density, rafts, fly prices must follow the instructions of the agency specialized in the aquacentiary veterinary industry, cultivable fisheries with jurisdiction;
c) A regular test of aquacco-breeding, clinging, abnormal signs of pathology, abnormus. Upon the discovery of the infected fisheries, the condition of the disease must be isolated, processed, and informed of the surrounding household and the person in charge of the social veterinary business in time to process, harvest when necessary under Article 16 of this Information;
d) Periodic Examination, hygiene, disinfection poisoning;
) Ensuring the appropriate adoption in the manual of the aquacoship.
4. The owner of the trade, shipping the fisheries responsible:
a) Using the medium, the containing instrument, the storage method, the right transport;
b) The fishwater transport must have an audit certificate issued by the organ specialist in the fisheries department;
c) The storage system, the aquacal transport must ensure veterinary protection, precosis before and after use; sewage, waste must be processed at a request before discharge.
1. The owner of the livestock, who finds the infected fisheries, dies from the disease or suspected of the disease of the Catalogue of the fisheries must be published in a new way, or the new disease, which is responsible for the authorities under the prescribed jurisdiction at the point of a Article 4 of the Information. Hey.
2. In the case of a rapid spread of disease across the wide range, causing death multiple fisheries, the owner of the livestock, the person who found the infected fisheries, the curator of the veterinary medical veterinary work, the Veterinary Station could report beyond the authorities and the Veterinary Affairs, the Bureau. Veterinary in time for the anti-translation organization.
1. The rule of inquiry:
a) Investigation of the outbreak must be carried out within 3 (three) days since the discovery or receiving of the infected fisheries, the condition of the disease in order to find the pathology agent and the factors that plague the spread;
b) The information about the drive must be collected in detail, full, accurate and timely;
c) Before the investigation must fully collect information about the habitat, epidemics; raw materials, equipment, equipment, chemicals needed for the investigation; sampling tools, preservation, pattern transport; current regulations on the anti-service prevention. Disease; human resources, resources, essential finances and protective equipment; the form, the instrument of gathering information.
2. The contents of the outbreak:
a) Collacing initial information on previous environmental monitoring indicators and during the outbreak of the disease; the outbreak, which identifies the underlying epidemiological features and the existence of the outbreak; retrieved the source of the socket;
b) Examine and complete information about the outbreak at the facility with the infected fisheries, including: examination, the reference to previous reported information; indicators, environmental fluctuations (if any); clinical examination, numbers, species, ages, date of detection, and more. The fisheries are infected; the aquatic area of the disease, the release area; the drug, chemicals have been used; the form of feed, the observation takes place at the site of the fisheries;
c) The performance description of the plague over time, site, fisheries, disease, and preliminary evaluation of the cause of the outbreak;
d) Proposal to conduct research of risk factors;
Synthesis, analysis, evaluation, and evaluation of the diagnostic determination of the outbreak, the determination of the disease, the method of spreading;
e) Report results investigating the outbreak, identification, forecasting of the epidemic situation in the next period, recommending room, anti-translation measures.
a) The person in charge of the veterinary medical veterinary work is responsible for the breeding facility with the infected fisheries, the condition of the disease to determine the information and the report by the pattern; at the same time, report the disease according to regulation at Article 3 and Article 4 of this Information;
b) The Veterinary Medical Station sends cadres to the breeding facility with the infected fisheries, which is suspected to guide the treatment of the outbreak, take samples of the test, verify the source of the disease and report the disease according to regulation at Article 3 and Article 4 of this Information;
c) The veterinary genus makes investigation according to the principles and rules of regulation at paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 This; the prescribed sample test at Article 12 and the report of the disease of the disease according to regulation at Article 3 and Article 4 of this Information;
d) The area of instruction in the guidelines, which supports the Bureau of Veterinary Medicine to carry out the investigation;
The Bureau of Veterinary Medicine, the inspection, oversees the investigation of the Animal Genus. In the case of the Veterinary Genus which provides unclear information or the deployment of unmet, unrequested, or complex, outbreak investigations into the complex, the Bureau of Veterinary Medicine investigated the outbreak.
1. The Agency is responsible for investigating the direct drive sampling to test the pathogen determination. The sample must be sent to the test room designated by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development within 1 (one) of the day since the end of the sampling.
2. In the seventh round (seven) days from the receiving of the sample, the test room is designated responsible for diagnostic responsibility, testing, and answering the results to the sending body. The pathogen has not yet been identified, it is necessary to inform the organ of the sample.
3. In the undiagnosed case of the pathogen, the test room is designated responsible for coordinating with other test rooms to perform or report the Veterinary Service to direct, instruct the diagnosis to determine the pathogen.
4. The hospital sample case has not yet reached a requirement for the number, quality, laboratory to be designated directly or requiring the organ to retrieve the sample, taking the additional sample to diagnose the test.
5. In the same commune and in the same period of epidemics, when tested for the first outbreak, it is not necessarily required to take the test sample in subsequent outbreaks. Conclusions about subsequent outbreaks are based on the clinical sign of the infected fisheries, the livestock environment.
1. The chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee announced the disease when there were enough of the following conditions:
a) There is a disease outbreak in the category of diseases that must be published and is in a rapid spread in the broad area.
b) There is a written report by the Chairman of the District People's Committee on the interpretation of the epidemic of the disease;
c) There is a diagnostic conclusion that identified as a disease in the Catalogue of the fisheries must publish the translation and have the text of recommending the translation of the Veterinary Branch or the Bureau of Veterinary Medicine.
2. The chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee decided to publish the outbreak in the following cases:
a) The disease occurs simultaneously in 2 districts;
b) The case of plague occurs in 1 district, the Chair of the Provincial People's Committee announced or authorized the Chairman of the District People's Committee as having an epidemic to publish the epidemic.
3. The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development decided to publish the outbreak when the Veterinary Bureau ' s proposal was accompanied by a test results that affirmed the epidemic of the Catalogue of the fisheries must publish the translation, potentially spreading and the outbreak occurring in the area. Two from the two provinces.
4. When the publication of the translation, the competent authority simultaneously announced the area of rape and buffer zones; in case, the epidemic was located at the border between the provinces, the districts, when the publication of the translation, who had the authority under the provisions of paragraph 1, paragraph 2 This must. notified the Committee on the same level as relevant to publish the rape zone, the buffer zone.
1. Anti-translation measures, outbreak processing:
a) Limit the person without the task of coming out, into the place of the outbreak; the person who is charged with handling the socket must be hygienated, poisoning the sterilization before coming out of the socket;
b) The identification of the outbreak, the consumer hygiene disinfection, the vehicle, the instruments used in aquacal farming, sewage, waste, the contaminated environment, and the application of the necessary veterinary hygiene measures in the region with the guidance of the genus Veterinary, specialized organ farming agency.
2. When the outbreak is announced, the chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee is responsible:
a) Founded the Provincial Anti-translation Directorate (later known as the General Board). The composition consists of the leadership of the Provincial People's Committee as the Head of the Department, the head of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development as Deputy Chief, head of the departments, the relevant sector as a commissioner;
b) Direcing rural agriculture and rural development in coordination with industries, levels, organizations, individuals with local stakeholders to mobilize human resources, which are subject to law enforcement to carry out anti-translation measures;
c) The host of the local reserve fund or the proposal for the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to support the National Reserve Chemical for the local anti-translation.
3. The chairman of the District People ' s Committee is responsible:
a) The organization performs prevarable, anti-translation measures under the direction of the Provincial Committee, including the establishment of the District Anti-Reaction Committee;
b) The organization of propaganda, dissembling of anti-translation measures on the site;
c) Implemonation of anti-translation policies, remediation of the consequences of the outbreak and restoration of the plantation on the site;
d) The Chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee decided to support the funding, supplies and resources when the anti-translation requirement exceeded the local capacity;
) Report Chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee on the results of the anti-translation results and implementation of the prevention, anti-translation policy.
4. The chairman of the Social People ' s Committee is responsible:
a) The organization performs the anti-translation defense measures under the direction of the Committee on the above;
b) The organization, the monitoring of fisheries processing by regulation at paragraph 2 Article 16 of this Information;
c) The organization of propaganda, disseminalization of anti-translation measures on the site;
d) Implemonation of anti-translation policies, remediation of the consequences of the outbreak and restoration of cultivation on the site;
Report to the Chairman of the Committee on the Board and the Department of the Department of Marine veterinary medicine on the outcome of the anti-translation prevention and implementation of the prevention, anti-translation policy.
5. Veterinary Services:
a) Guide to the Veterinary Branch of the Anti-translation measures; join local support for anti-translation or direct anti-translation directed at the need;
b) The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development proposed the Prime Minister of Government to support the chemical for the local suppression from the National Reserve Fund; the case of sudden, urgent, epidemic-at-risk outbreak was at risk under the provisions of the Reserve Law, Ministry of State. The Department of Agriculture and Rural Development decided to enter, export the reserves of countries with value corresponding to the authority to decide the budgets of the Minister of Finance stipulated in the State Budget Law;
c) The investigation of the Bureau of Veterinary Medicine, evaluation of the outbreak; contact with experts, laboratory in and out of the water to determine the pathology agent for the case of new disease, the disease has not yet determined the cause.
6. The Veterinary Branch has the responsibility of staff, guidance, participation in the implementation of the anti-translation measures, determining the damage caused by the outbreak, tracking, aggregation, effective evaluation of the anti-translation prevention and implementation of the statistical regime, the report on the release area, active fisheries, results in the prevention and implementation of the prevention, anti-translation policy.
7. The sociologist guide to the owner of the animal-feeding facility in accordance with regulation at paragraph 2 Article 16 of this Information; statistics of release and area of infected fisheries; participation in disinfection; in coordination of specialized organ He's got a medical model.
8. The owner of the organization, the organization, the relevant individual where the translator must perform the right precautions, the anti-translation required by the competent authorities.
9. The case of Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development announced the translation, organizations and individuals involved in the regulation in accordance with regulations 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 This.
1. The veterinary genus increased control of the aquacal transport as soon as the outbreak was in effect.
2. The Fisheries is only allowed to transport outside the service area after having processed in the right direction and has the Veterinary Genus ' s checkup certificate.
3. Limit the transfer of hydrosensitive fisheries with the disease that is announced through the epidemic. The case must be transported through the area of the service that must be notified and executed in accordance with the guidelines of the Veterinary Branch.
1. The base owner is responsible for handling the drive as follows:
a) The report follows the regulation at Article 4 of this Smart; co-reported for the adjacent facilities to apply the prevention measures;
b) No discharge of sewage, unprocessed waste of the environment; processed fisheries by regulation at paragraph 2.
c) Do not dispose of the infected fisheries, die, the condition of the disease;
d) Treatment, harvesting, or handling of the infected fisheries, die, suspected of disease by regulation at paragraph 2; the application of other measures prevented the spread of the disease according to the instruction of the veterinary department.
2. The owner of the breeding facility that handles the fisheries with one of the following forms:
a) The fisheries harvest: executed by regulation at Article 17 of this index for the fisheries to the size of the product, which may be used as food, livestock feed, or other purposes (except for the fisheries do the same or the fresh food for the glass). product);
b) The fisheries treatment: executed by regulation at Article 18 of this Notice for the infected fisheries is determined by the authorities for the treatment of the treatment and the owner of the pet with the need for the treatment of the infected fisheries;
c) The destruction of the infected fisheries: executed by regulation at Article 19 of this LIT to the infected fisheries is not defined at point a, b paragraph 2 This.
1. The owner of the fisheries harvesting in the socket must make the following requirements:
a) Notice with the Veterinary Station on the purpose of use, volume, disposal measures, implementation plans and measures to monitor the use of the infected fisheries;
b) Do not use the aquacab as a breed, food fresh for other fisheries;
c) The only shipping of fisheries to the purchasing facilities, sales, preparation, processing (later collectively known as the basis of reception).
2. The reception facility must be secured and is responsible for the safety of the disease in the course of the preparation, processing.
3. The case of fisheries is used as food for terrestrial animals or other purposes, the Veterinary Station reports to the Responsible Veterinary Genus:
a) instruct the Veterinary Station or the manual cadres of instruction, monitoring the harvesting, preservation, transport of the aquacine-fed facility;
b) The name, address of the receiving facility for the management of the agricultural quality of agricultural products and aquatic fisheries, is receiving to be monitored at the reception facility;
c) Report of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, The Bureau of Veterinary Medicine performs.
1. The owner of the pet owner:
a) The owner of the fisheries treatment according to the guidelines of the Veterinary Genus;
b) Only use of drugs, chemicals, bioproducts included in the category of veterinary medicine, biological preparations, microorganisms, chemicals in aquatic veterinary medicine are allowed to circulate in Vietnam.
2. The responsibility of the curator of veterinary medicine, private veterinary:
a) Guide, distribute the regimen of the fisheries for the basis of the facility;
b) the subject of treatment pursuits to the guidance of the veterinary organ;
c) Only use of drugs, chemicals, bioproducts that are included in the category of veterinary medicine, biological preparations, microorganisms, chemicals used in aquatic veterinary medicine are allowed to circulate in Vietnam.
3. Veterinary Responsibility:
a) The guide, universal treatment of the treatment of fisheries for the curator of veterinary medicine, private veterinary care;
b) The case with the genus, the breeding facility, the organization, the individual testing the treatment of the treatment;
c) Report of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Bureau of Veterinary Medicine on the effect of applying treatment regimen; propose testing, the board of regimen of treatment is more effective.
4. Veterinary Services:
a) to outline the treatment;
b) The organization of the examination, evaluation of therapeutic regimen; the use of drugs, chemicals, biological preparations for the treatment of the disease.
1. destruct execution sequence:
a) The Veterinary Branch reports the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development has a written proposal that the Chairman of the District People ' s Committee issued a decision to destroy and decide to establish the destruction organization;
b) The organization of the destruction included: the representative representative, the department of the provincial aquacoboard, the Social People's Committee and the owner of the production facility or the owner of the production facility, the fisheries trade;
c) Within 24 hours of the establishment of the Establishment Decision, the Organization of Annihilation is responsible for implementing the implementation: localization of the outbreak has been defined in the destruction decision; proposal and use of chemicals to destroy the outbreak; the receipt has been confirmed. The owner of the production facility or the owner of the production facility, the fisheries trade.
2. Chemicals used to destroy, disinfection is exported from the National Reserve Fund, Local Facilities Fund or Chemicals That Are Equivalent In The Category Of Veterinary Medicines, Bioproducts, Microorganisms, Chemicals used in Aquacal veterinary medicine. It ' s in Vietnam.
3. The cost of destroying the fisheries is paid by the local budget.
1. The owner of the water disinfection in tanks, ponds, lagoshes; tools, tools, rearing, hist; processing of the bottom, crustaceising and crustacetic objects using chemicals that are allowed to be used after harvesting or destruction of fisheries, ensuring No more germs, chemicals and environmental hygiene.
2. The participants of the processing process, the destruction of the fisheries must perform a personal hygiene to kill the pathogen, not to spread the pathogen out of the environment and other livestock facilities.
The owner of the owner needs to apply the following measures:
1. Apply biological safety measures and regularly sanitary sanitation, fisheries.
2. Increase the care and enhance the resistance to the aquacco.
3. Not the new release or release of the fisheries during the translation of the translation.
4. For the pet base, the dress: no water changes during the translation of the translation.
5. Enhalization of active monitoring for early detection of the infected fisheries and the application of a timely prevention measure.
1. The public expires in response to all the following conditions:
a) A minimum of 15 (fifteen) days since the final processing of the last translation under regulation at Article 16, 17, 18, 19 and Article 20 of this information and does not develop new outbreaks;
b) Complete the total sanitation, the toxic zone disinfection.
2. Authority to publish the full translation:
a) The chairman of the district of UBND decided to publish the full translation on the district at the suggestion of the Veterinary Station after the agreed text of the Veterinary Branch;
b) The chairman of the provincial UBND decided to publish the full translation in the province at the request of the Veterinary Branch after the agreed text of the Bureau of Veterinary Medicine;
c) The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development announced the full translation at the range from the two provinces onward after having enough report to publish the full translation of the Bureau of Veterinary Medicine.
3. The base on the actual situation, the local aquacal organ farming agency instructs the host to continue raising or pausing.
4. For the facilities that have the damaged fisheries or harvest due to the disease: if it is in the period of the primary breeding season, the specialized organ farming agency is guiding the owner to release the breed after the publication of the operation.
1. Construction, the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development approved the National Programme of Defense, Anti-plague on the fisheries; guidelines, the organization implemented after being approved.
2. Build, grant approval, guide, and organization to carry out monitoring programs, study epidemiology, investigation of the translation and building of the epidemiology of fisheries.
3. Guide, check and monitor the deployment of the room, against the fisheries epidemic.
4. Check out, guide the use of chemicals from the National Reserve Fund for defense, anti-aquacal disease.
5. Board and guide using the epiatology report.
6. The organization focuses on defense measures, anti-aquacal disease for Veterinary Station, Veterinary Affairs and Veterinary Services units.
7. Coordinate with organizations, individuals involved in and outside of the country for research and application of prevarable, anti-aquacal disease; information about prevention, prevention of fisheries.
1. Directed and guide the local planning for aquacco cultivation.
2. Build, grant authorship approx and organization implementing regulations, standards, technical regulations on breed production and aquacal farming that meet the safety requirements of the disease.
3. Board and guide using the records in aquacal farming activities.
4. Directed by, check and enact the local organ-raising agency, who adopts environmental monitoring, breed production, aquacal farming in response to room requirements, anti-aquacal disease.
5. Guide, check and monitor the use of the breed, food, chemicals, drugs, biological preparations, environmental improvement products; environmental management.
6. Directed, inspect and oversee the implementation of the season, the application of engineering in the production of fisheries, commercial fisheries.
7. Coordinate with the Bureau of Veterinary Medicine in the defense, anti-aquacal disease.
1. Directed, inspect, and monitor the relevant sectors of the construction site, which organizes the implementation of the aquacal disease prevention plan.
2. Funding for prevention, anti-aquacal disease, support of the facilities with the infected fisheries, both when the outbreak occurred but not yet qualified for the translation, when the publication was announced.
1. Staff of the Provincial People's Committee:
a) Approvation of the development of aquacal cultivation and the Prevention of the Marine Disease Prevention Plan;
b) The establishment of the Local ' s Project Fund on supplies, chemicals, funds to deploy room measures, anti-aircraft, including support for the raised-down aquachelon to be culled, both when the epidemic occurs but not yet qualified for translation and when the disease occurs. The translation,
c) The assignment of responsibility for the relevant units to build and implement the Prevention Plan, which is against the fisheries epidemic; the organization that monitors disease on the local aquacoship;
d) Directoring local related units in coordination with the Bureau of Veterinary Medicine in organising the chamber, resisting, monitoring, investigation of local aquatic disease;
Directing, monitoring the processing, destruction of infected fisheries, suspected of disease and mobiles of the forces involved in the local anti-translatology at the request of the veterinary agency. Check out, guide the use of chemicals from the National Reserve Fund, the Local ' s Prevarable Reserve Fund.
2. Command the specialized agencies to carry out the prevention, anti-aquacal disease according to regulation.
3. Asset management of the breed, cultiving aquacal safety fisheries locally.
1. Investigation, field survey, and authorship construction authoritships approve of the Prevention Plan, the anti-epidemic, including monitoring, propagation of the local annual fisheries epidemic; the organization performs the Plan after being approved.
2. Guide, check and monitor the implementation of the prevention measures, treatment and prevention of aquacal disease at the base of livestock, trafficking, the preservation, shipping of fisheries.
3. The direction and guidance of the Veterinary Station, the curator of the veterinary medicine and the owner who carried out the reporting of the fisheries epidemic according to the pattern; responsible for the grant and guidance of the Veterinary Station and the curator of veterinary medicine in the use. The report patterns.
4. The training organization for the room, combing the disease for veterinary officers and the livestock facilities on the site of management.
5. Coordinate with the agencies involved in the increased control measures, control of the shipping of fisheries.
6. Guide, check for the transport of fisheries harvested from the outbreak of the mechanism, processed.
7. Coordinate with the provincial aquacalship agency and use the information on environmental monitoring in construction and organization implementing the Prevention Plan, which campaigns against the fisheries.
1. Guide to individuals, the livestock facilities that are focused on local planning.
2. Guide, test, and monitor the application of regulations, technical standards, standards, processes, pattern records on production of aquatic breeding and aquacal farming that meet the safety requirements of the disease.
3. Practice of environmental monitoring mission in response to room requirements, anti-aquacal disease.
4. Guide, check and monitor the use of food, chemicals, drugs, biochemical products in aquacoreal farming, environmental reclamation; implementation of the breeding season, the application of engineering in the production of fisheries, commercial fisheries.
5. Coordinate with the Veterinary Branch, the Region Veterinary Veterinary Agency, the Department of Veterinary Medicine in the defense, anti-aquacal disease management.
1. Coordinate with the monitoring of the harvesting, transport of fisheries with the disease to make food processing when required.
2. Monitor the receiving of the infected fisheries at the preliminary facilities, processing fisheries food when receiving the information of the Veterinary Branch and instructs these facilities in order to ensure the safety of the disease.
1. Apply prevarable, anti-epidemic measures; take on regulatory, environmental monitoring regulations, report of disease outbreaks, store types of records associated with the process of operation of the facility such as the breed; renovation of the pond; care, fisheries management; treatment of the plague, waste, and wastewater according to the direction of the genus, the agency that specializes in the farming of fisheries.
2. Only use of the breed granted a certificate of the authority of the authority with the authority to grant it.
3. Collaborate with the Veterinary Branch, the agency that specializes in breeding fisheries in the sampling of monitoring of environmental indicators, epidemics, gathering information that identifies the risk factors associated with the aquacal disease.
4. Attend training courses in room, anti-aquacal disease, pet-fed engineering, fisheries farming agency, agricultural promotion.
5. enjoy the support of the state in the chamber, anti-translation by current regulation.
1. This message has been in effect since August 4, 2014.
2. This message replaces the following text:
a) 36 /2009/TT-BNPTNT June 17, 2009 by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development regulates the chamber, combing the disease for aquatic animals;
b) Digital 52 /2011/TT-BNPTNT July 28, 2011 of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development regulates prevention, anti-pathology.
3. In the course of execution, if there is an entangrium, the agencies, organizations, individuals reflect on time to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to review, resolve ./.