MINISTRY OF COMMERCE
Number: 20 /2014/TT-BCT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, June 25, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Regulations execute the rule of origin in Treaty
ASEAN-Korea Free Trade Zone
Base of Protocol 95 /2012/NĐ-CP November 12, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Commerce;
The Committee for the Executive Committee of the ASEAN-Korea Free Trade Agreement on June 27, 2013 on the amendment of Annex I-Procedure and examination of the Certificate of Goods in Annex III-The Rule of the Origin of the Agreement. Trade in the framework of the ASEAN-Korea Free Trade Agreement;
Base of Protocol 19 /2006/NĐ-CP 20 February 2006 of the Government rules the Law of Commerce Law on the export of goods;
The Minister of Public Works of the Ministry of Commerce of the Ministry of Public Affairs regulates the implementation of the Rule of Country in the ASEAN-Korea Free Trade Zone Agreement as follows:
1. The Rule of Origin (Annex I);
2. The Item Specific Rules (Annex II);
3. Some guidelines for Annex I (Annex III);
4. Guide to Article 6 of Annex I (Annex IV)
5. Senior procedure and examination of the Commodity Export Identification Certificate (C/O) (Annex V);
6. The AK-commodity (in this message referred to as C/O. AK) (VI-A Annex);
7. Additional reporting form of the Commodity Extraction Certificate (C/O) (VI-B Exhibit);
8. Guide to the Certificate of Commodity Extraction Certificate (C/O) (Appendix VII); and
9. Catalogue of Instituto Certificate of Goods (C/O) (Annex VIII).
In addition to the grant procedure and the regulation C/O regulations at Annex V issued by this message, Vietnam ' s C/O sample procedure is carried out as specified in the Digital Information. 06 /2011/TT-BCT March 21, 2011 of the Ministry of Commerce regulates the granting of the Certificate of Preferable Goods and Private Information. 01 /2013/TT-BCT 03 January 2013 of the Ministry of Commerce amended, the addition of the Digital Information 06 /2011/TT-BCT March 21, 2011.
1. This message has been in effect since 1 July 2014.
2. This information replaces the following law-rule texts:
a) 02 /2007/QĐ-BTM 8 January 2007 of the Ministry of Commerce (now the Ministry of Commerce) on the promulboard of the Regulation of the Certificate of Commodity Commodity AK to enjoy the incentives under the Commodity Trade Agreement of the Framework Agreement on Comprehensive Economic Cooperation between the Ministry of Commerce. The government of member countries of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations and the Government of the Republic of Korea;
d) Digital 38 /2009/TT-BCT December 18, 2009, of the Ministry of Commerce implementing the Order-Specific Regulation of the 2007 version of the Harmonic System of the ASEAN-Korea commodity trade agreement.
Chen Tuấn Anh