CIRCULAR regulations on managing and using reference publications in the pre-school institutions, general education and regular education _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 32/2008/ND-CP dated 19 March 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of education and training;
Pursuant to Decree No. 75/2006/ND-CP dated 10 August 2006 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on education; Decree No. 31/2010/ND-CP on January 11, 2011 the Government's amendments and supplements to some articles of Decree No. 75/2006/ND-CP dated 10 August 2006 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on education; Decree No. 07/2013/ND-CP dated 9 January 2013 the Government modified the point b paragraph 13 article 1 of Decree No. 31/2010/ND-CP on January 11, 2011 the Government's amendments and supplements to some articles of Decree No. 75/2006/ND-CP dated 10 August 2006 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on education;
At the suggestion of the Director of infrastructure and school equipment, children's toys;
The Minister of education and training issued a circular regulating the management and use of the publications referenced in the pre-school institutions, general education and continuing education, article 1. Scope and objects 1. This circular regulations on managing and using reference publications in the pre-school institutions, general education and regular education (hereinafter referred to as the institutions) include: requests for publications and references; the choice of reference publications; the responsibility of teachers, educational management staff levels in the selection, management, using reference publications; the responsibility of the Department of education and training, the education and training rooms in the direction, instruction, inspection, check.
2. This circular applies to teachers, educational management staff levels, educational institutions and other organizations and individuals concerned.
Article 2. Reference publications publications refer to the provisions of this circular are the publications published and released by the different languages, by sound, by the pictures and is expressed in a form: print, Braille books, paintings, photographs, maps, sound recordings , recorded with content is compiled match educational goals; preschool education program; the program, educational textbooks and continuing education; to review, strengthen, support, enhancement of knowledge; hone and personality development for students, practitioners and teachers.
Article 3. Requests for publications and references used in the base reference publications education of choice used in the institution must ensure the following requirements: 1. Consistent with the goal of educational program content, by the Ministry of education and training issued for each study level , class.
2. Ensure scientific accuracy, pedagogical and aesthetic properties.
3. Fit the mind born storage ages of objects used; not contrary to the culture, history, geography, pure and American manners and moral continue Vietnam; line with international integration trend.
4. Has the effect of patriotism education, ethnic pride; make sure to preserve political security, social order and maintain the country's sovereignty.
5. Do not violate the provisions of the law.
Article 4. Select the shared reference publications in the institution 1. Hosted/professional group, based on the objectives, the content of educational programs, textbooks, plans to make the task of the school year, educational activities and suggestions of the teachers to choose category minimum reference publications related to subjects/classes, educational activities.
2. Periodically at the beginning of the school year, the head of the institution that founded the Council for review, selection, category reference publications on the basis of the recommendation of the professional/group. The minimum components of the Board are: the leadership of the institution in charge of specialized, professional and leader/officer in charge of the library of the institution.
3. The head of the institution decides to approve the listing of minimum reference publications to plan of shopping and use annually in educational establishments on the basis proposed by the Council of the chosen reference publications, balanced funds, the scale of the institution the number and quality of publications and references already at the institution.
Article 5. The responsibility of teachers and the education management officer level 1. Teachers are responsible for providing full information, review and propose correct, impartial, reliable, for educational institutions to choose the publishing quality reference and use effectively in the process of teaching and research; timeliness reflects the internal management of the institution on the incorrect reference publications with the provisions of this circular.
2. teachers are not using the content exceeds the standard of knowledge, skill, the program's textbooks in reference publications to check, evaluate the learning outcomes of students, students in the teaching process.
3. Teachers and educational management staff in the institution is responsible for providing complete, accurate information about the category reference publications that the institution has the option for students, students and parents of students, students.
4. Teachers and educational management staff levels are not verbal abuse of his position to make or participate in the implementation force, students, students or parents of students, school staff reference publications under any form.
Article 6. The responsibility of Heads of educational institutions 1. Construction of detailed rules on the selection, purchase, manage, use, reference publications and take responsibility for the content, the category reference publications circulating in the institution as defined in article 3 and article 4 of this circular.
2. Take measures to actively prevent the publication references not properly the provisions of article 3 of this circular entering educational establishments.
3. the agency reports directly to the senior management of portfolio of publications and references have been selected, use the annually; at the same time summarizing, evaluating and adjusting the selection catalog reference publications match the planned educational activities of educational establishments and local economic conditions.
4. Announcements for staff, teachers, students and school staff about the categories, the number of publications refer to a minimum was the institution of choice, use; Consulting organization for students, students and students ' parents, students in choosing, purchasing and reference publications according to individual needs.
5. Stop using reference publications with content errors, inconsistent with objectives, educational programs and textbooks or manifest breach of law in educational establishments; The competent authority report to be timely treatment measures.
Article 7. The responsibility of the Department of education and training, education and training 1. Steer, guide, inspect, examine the implementation of the content provided in this circular for the institutions, organizations and individuals, according to the authority.
2. Suspend the use of reference publications with content errors, inconsistent with objectives, educational programs and textbooks or manifest breach of the law in the institutions; Report the Agency has the authority to take measures promptly.
3. Process according to the authority for these institutions, organizations and individuals violating the provisions of this circular in accordance with the provisions of the current law.
Article 8. Effect 1. This circular has effect from the date of 20 August, 2014 2. Office Manager; Director of infrastructure and school equipment, children's toys; The heads of the relevant units of the Ministry of education and training; The Director of the Department of education and training; The Chief of the education and training of the province, central cities; The heads of the institutions responsible for the implementation of this circular.