Decisions on the policy of support for improving the efficiency of livestock farmers the period 2015-2020 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to the law on State budget of 16 December 2002;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of agriculture and rural development, the Prime Minister issued a decision on the policy support improve efficiency of livestock farmers the period 2015-2020.
Article 1. Scope this decision stipulates a number of policies supporting households raising about artificial breeding of cattle, breed livestock, livestock waste treatment aims to improve efficiency of livestock farmers and protect the environment.
Article 2. Application object 1. Direct household breeding pigs, cattle, poultry, except households breeding for enterprises (hereinafter the households of livestock).
2. The person making service of artificial breeding of cattle.
Article 3. Support policy for households raising 1. Artificial breeding support annually for pigs, buffaloes, cows: a) the content and the level of support-supports 100% of the cost of essential for the dose to make up for breeding sows. The support level is not too essential dose of 2 per breeding and not more than 5 doses of essential for a sow/year;
-100% support the expense of artificial breeding supplies (frozen crystals and liquid nitrogen, surgical gloves, lead glass) for the to stud for Buffalo, cow reproduction. The support level is not more than 2 doses of essential/beef/year, 4 doses of essential/dairy cows or buffaloes.
b) eligibility support for assistance, farming households must ensure the conditions:-under or 10 breeding sows; under or 10 Buffalo, cow reproductive needs, applications to register and be the people's Committee confirmed township level;
-Use essential local demand, have clear labelling and quality standards conform to the instructions of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development.
2. support to buy pigs, buffaloes, pedigree chickens, ducks and more like late parents were: a) the content and the level of support-support per to 50% of the value the same pigs, buffaloes, pedigree for breeding in the geographical socio-economic conditions particularly difficult and geographical socio-economic conditions difficult to make breeding services as follows : + support level not more than 5,000,000 (five million)/1 con for boar from 6 months of age and older; each of the households are buying support not exceeding 3 the boar;
+ Support level not exceeding 20,000,000 (twenty million)/1 con for pedigree from 12 months of age or over or not over 25,000,000 (twenty five million)/1 con for Buffalo sire from 24 months of age and older; each of the supported households bought a Buffalo or a pedigree.
-Support a one to 50% of the value of chicken, duck, just like her parents Miss. The average support level for chicken, duck, just like not too 50,000 (fifty thousand)/1; each of the households supported to buy no more than 200 chickens or 200 ducks like the late parents.
b) eligibility support for assistance, farming households must ensure the conditions:-breeding objects pigs, buffaloes, pedigree breeding or breeding services to chickens, ducks tied with hatching provided animal breeds; There is demand, making the application and commit to rigorous safety breeding techniques under the guidance of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development, the people's Committee confirmed township level;
-Buy varieties suited to local requirements; derived from the breeding production base, has a clear history for pigs, buffalos and cows or same level product suitable for chicken, duck; have the appropriate quality standard according to the instructions of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development;
-Each of the households supported only purchase one of the objects: Or boar, Buffalo or Stud, or pedigree, or chicken, or duck.
3. support of livestock waste treatment: a) the content and the level of support-support per to 50% of the value of building construction waste processing biogas breeding. The support level not more than 5,000,000 (five million)/1 works/1;
-Support a one to 50% of the value of doing biological sealing livestock waste. The support level not more than 5,000,000 (five million)/1.
b) eligibility for support.
For assistance, farming households must ensure the conditions:-animal feed with regular scale of not less than: 1 sows or 10 pig meat or 3 Buffalo, beef or poultry reproduction and child 200 equivalent; need of biogas construction or making biological sealing to handle livestock waste, making the application and be social people's Committee confirmed;
-Confirmation of the people's Committee building on the township level new gas or bio-sealing work meets the technical instructions of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development;
-Each of the households just enjoy support to biogas construction or slings.
Article 4. Support policies that encourage development of artificial breeding of cattle 1. Training support, training: a) the content and the support level of support once to 100% of the cost of training, training for individuals on techniques of artificial breeding of cattle. The support level not more than 6,000,000 (six million)/1.
b) eligibility support for support, training, training must ensure the conditions:-have completed middle school program for mountainous areas or for the High Plains region; under 40 years old;
-Need, apply and be the people's Committee of social validation.
2. Support the buy liquid nitrogen tanks to transport, preserve essential artificial breeding of cattle: a) the content and the support level 1 support to the 100% value in liquid nitrogen tanks from 1.0 to 3.7 liters for the person making service of artificial breeding of cattle. The support level not more than 5,000,000 (five million), 1 vase, 1 person.
b) eligibility for support.
For support, the person making service of artificial breeding of cattle must ensure the conditions:-trained, training certificate; There is demand, making the application and be social people's Committee approval;
-Buy appropriate containers of local regulations and is committed to preserving, in the time of not less than 5 years.
Article 5. Support and funding principles apply support 1. Funding supports a) State budget – for local control of the budget, the balance from the budget itself to make;
-For automatic balanced yet local budgets, the central budget level offset funding section is missing to make this decision.
b) funding from the program, the Central and local projects; of economic and social institutions; the other international cooperation programs.
2. applicable principles support the household livestock and people doing the service of artificial breeding of cattle meets the conditions to be applied to support support as follows: a) support on funding essential dose of pigs and the expense of materials of artificial breeding cattle for breeding through the production facilities business, like pets or livestock materials according to current regulations, the provincial people's Committee was appointed and assigned to the plan. Funding support for the base base unit price dose of essential materials, according to local norms with actual numbers give the number of planned deliveries annually.
b) direct support to households of livestock after the households have bought pigs, buffaloes, Bulls, chickens, ducks like the late parents were; have the financial regulatory Bill.
c) direct support to households of livestock after the households had built gas or bio-sealing work.
d) direct support for training, training on techniques of artificial breeding of cattle after completion of the training course, training; certificate of training facilities, training.
DD) direct support for people doing the service of artificial breeding of cattle after buying flasks contain liquid nitrogen; have the financial regulatory Bill.
e) in the case of the same time, some of the content has more support from the policy program, various projects, the beneficiaries are selected to apply a most beneficial support policy.
Article 6. Implementation 1. The Ministry of agriculture and rural development a) issued guidance essential dose of quality standards, the same (pigs, buffaloes, pedigree chickens, ducks and more like late parents were) and norm supplies artificial breeding cattle; guide the process of breeding techniques, safety and environment; specify the unit has enough capacity for training, training on techniques of artificial breeding of cattle to people in need in the local host choice.
b) examined the implementation of this decision at the local.
c) synthesis report the implementation and results of implementing this decision, promptly proposed solutions remove these difficulties, inadequacies to the policy are deployed effectively.
2. The Ministry of finance a) arranged funding from the central budget to support the local implementation of this decision.
b) financial mechanism to guide implementation of this decision.
c) annual synthesis report the Prime Minister about the budget made this decision at the local.
3. the people's committees of provinces and cities under central a) actively use local funds and other financial resources of the effective implementation of policies in this decision.
b) based on local practice conditions:-rule details: essential, essential dose of support levels and the price of essential dose of artificial breeding for pigs; essential, essential dose of support levels, the price and the level of artificial breeding supplies for cattle; varieties, the number and the level of support for the purchase of the same; the unit cost and the level of support for the construction of biogas, bio-sealing work; the number of people, the price and the level of support and training, training on techniques of artificial breeding of cattle; the average unit price, type and level of support for the liquid nitrogen tanks to do the service of artificial breeding of cattle.
-Guide the audience in article 2 of this decision to be entitled to support regulatory policies to ensure the transparency, timeliness and efficiency.
c) specify and publish the list of manufacturing facilities, business just like pets or livestock supplies provide essential dose, the same materials and quality assurance for local pastoralists actively choose.
d) based on the market demand for livestock products, annual planning support essential pigs, water buffalo, cows, the number of individual livestock breeds locally and assigned to the specified base provides sufficient in quantity, quality, promote the efficient development of livestock , sustainable.
DD) organization policy of support for the right audience; publicizing the list of beneficiaries of support to each of the communes and villages; check regularly, monitoring the implementation of local policies.
e) aggregate annual report the implementation and results of policies locally, proposed recommendations to the ministries concerned solutions to defuse the inadequacies in policy implementation.
4. Liabilities of households raising a) ensure livestock hygiene room, protect the environment associated with the goal of building a new countryside.
b) commitment to foster care and exploit the same males for at least 24 months for pigs and 48 months for cattle; except in cases of death, the type of waste or natural disaster, disease.
c) do not use the male pigs, water buffalo, cows not standard to govern just like the service.
d) make the rules and instructions to their local support policy.
Article 7. Terms of implementation 1. This decision has effect as from October 1, 2015 to 31 December 2020.
2. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of people's Committee of the central cities, is responsible for the implementation of this decision.