MEDIA AND MEDIA
Number: 17 /2014/TT-BTTTT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, November 26, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Q Define the report mode on the number of signature activity
The Electronic Exchange Law Base November 29, 2005;
Base of Protocol 26 /2007/NĐ-CP February 15, 2007 of the Government rules out the implementation of the Electronic Exchange Act on digital signatures and digital signature certificate services, the Digital Protocol. 106 /2011/NĐ-CP November 23, 2011 and Decree No. 170 /2013/NĐ-CP November 13, 2013;
Base of Protocol 132 /2013/NĐ-CP October 16, 2013 of the Government rules the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Information and Communications;
At the request of the Bureau of Information Safety and Director of National Electronic Evidence Center,
The Minister of Information and Communications issued a report on the basis of reporting on digital signature activity.
This information regulates the report mode on the performance of the digital signature.
This information applies to organizations that provide a public signature service certificate service, which organizes the provision of a dedicated digital signature service, the organization providing a foreign signature certificate service that is granted a certificate of recognition and rent. License to use foreign language certificates accepted in Vietnam (later known as reporting organization).
1. The method of reporting by writing or mailing the email. The report by email must have the signature number of the representative in accordance with the law of the report. The signature number must be valid and in accordance with the rule of law.
2. The content reported in accordance with the symbols at Annex I, II, III issued by this message.
1. Text-to-address report: Ministry of Information and Communications (National Electronic Evidence Centre), 18 Nguyen Du, Hanoi.
2. Reports by email to: email@example.com.
The organization provides a public signature certificate service, which provides a professional signature signature service, which provides a foreign signature certificate service that performs a periodic report as follows:
1. First Quarter Report, II, III and all five examples of the sample at Appendix I.
2. The quarterly report is calculated from the first January to the last day of the third month of the quarter. The annual report was calculated from 1 January to the end of December 31 of the year of the report.
3. The deadline to submit a periodic report within 10 (ten) days of the first working day of the next term.
1. The organization provides a public signature certificate service, which provides a dedicated digital signature certificate service, the organization providing a foreign signature certificate service implementation of a sample-based breakthrough report at Annex II when belonging to one of the largest in the world. the following case:
a) Change of representation by law; personnel responsible for governance of the system, operating system, level of mail, address; organizational information; changes in the technical features of the system supply system have an impact on this. I'll make sure the signature is secure.
b) The change in the technical feature of the system supply system provides an effect on the conditions of ensuring the safety of the number signature;
c) Advance to provide new numeric certificates;
d) When the lock is locked; the hierarchy of mail detection is compromised; the system level detection system cannot function; the case has other technical incidents.
2. Rent a license to use a license to use a foreign numeration certificate accepted in Vietnam to perform a sample-based breakthrough report at Annex III when belonging to one of the following cases:
a) A secret course;
c) Mcache, failure to store secret key storage.
3. The deadline for reporting the report: The latest after 3 (three) days of work since the occurrence or discovery of the case of a sudden.
The report organization has a responsibility to comply with the report regime on the deadline, the content, the form of the report according to the regulation and is fully responsible for the accuracy, completness, honesty of the report content.
1. The National Electronic Certificate Center is responsible:
a) Track, check, see and guide the execution of the report;
b) Update, store and use the report information in accordance with the rules of the law;
c) Provides the information that serves the state management of information about the information safety of the Ministry of Information and Communications and related functional units;
d) Report of the Minister of Information and Communications on the activity of the digital signature certificate.
2. The Information Safety Bureau is responsible:
Presiding, Coordination of Inspects in the handling of violations related to the operation carried out the report by law.
3. The Inspector of Responde is responsible:
The presiding officer's handling of violations related to the operation carried out the report by law.
1. This information comes into effect from 10 January 2015 and replaces the number decision. 58 /2008/QĐ-BTTTT December 30, 2008, of the Minister of Information and Communications on the issue of the Regulation of Information Report on the Signature Certification Activities of the organizations that provide digital signature-proof services.
2. Chief of Staff, Chief Inspector of the Department, Director of the Department of Information Safety, Director of the National Electronic Evidence Center and organizations, the individual involved in charge of this private practice.
3. During the execution, if there is difficulty in the process, organizations, individuals reflect on the Ministry of Information and Communications (National Electronic Evidence Center) to review, solve.
Nguyen North Son