MINISTRY OF COMMERCE
Number: 44 /2014/TT-BCT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, 28 November 2014
Q specify the process of operation in the national power system
Base of Protocol 95 /2012/NĐ-CP November 12, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Commerce;
The Power Law Base on December 3, 2004 and the Amendment Law, added a number of provisions of the Power Law on November 20, 2012;
Base of Protocol 137 /2013/NĐ-CP October 21, 2013 by the Government Regulation the implementation of some of the provisions of the Law of Power and Amendment Law, the addition of a number of provisions of the Power Law;
On the recommendation of the Bureau of Power Regulatory Affairs,
The Minister of Public Works of the Ministry of Commerce provides for the process of operation of the operation in the national power system.
What? 1. The adjustment range
1. This information regulates the operation itself; the basic operation of the power plant of the power plant, the power station, the voltage grid from 01 kV onwards in the normal operating mode of the national power system; the regulation of the numbering of its electrical equipment. the power plant, the power station, the electricity grid has a voltage of 1 kV or more.
2. Work on the electrical equipment of the power plant, the power station, the power grid in the incident regime implemented by the Process Process Regulation in the national power system issued by the Ministry of Commerce.
3. In the event of purchasing power over the border, the manipulation of the equipment of the bond line is done under the terms of the terms agreement signed between the parties.
What? 2. Subject applies
1. National Power Systems Unit.
2. Power Unit.
3. Power transmission unit.
4. Power distribution unit.
5. Unit distribution and retail.
6. Customers use the power grid directly from the transmission grid, the customer uses a distributed grid with its own station.
7. The operator of the units.
8. The organizations, the individual are related.
What? 3. Explain words
In this Information, the terms below are understood as follows:
1. Level Control Level is the level of command of command, the provision of the electrical system according to the terms of the degree hierarchy at the National Power System Regulatory Regulation Regulation.
2. Attitude is the direct-to-command, the control of the power system under the regulation of the National Power System Regulation Regulation.
3. Operation Management Unit is the organization, the individual managed and operated the line or electrical device connected to the national power system, including:
b) The power transmission unit;
c) Electrical distribution unit;
d) Unit distribution and retail;
Client uses electricity directly from the transmission grid;
e) The customer uses a distribution grid with its own station.
4. Domain power grid is the electrical power grid system of up to 220 kV and the dividing line by the North, Central, South.
5. Operation command is required to make changes to the operating state of the electrical device.
6. The man who commands who has the right to order the operation, including:
a) The degree of degree at the levels;
b) The head of the power plant;
c) The head of the power station;
d) Head of the power plant or Head of the control center of the control center.
7. Recipient is the direct-level operator of the person to the order.
8. The supervisor. is the operator tasked with overseeing the operation, including:
a) The degree of duty in charge of the shift or the Condition is assigned to the degree levels;
b) Head, Chief or Direct at the power plant;
c) Chief or Direct at the power station;
d) Head, Chief, Direct, or person assigned to duty at the control center;
The staff of the operation is assigned to the distribution grid.
9. Manipuler is the person who has an electrical device operation, including:
a) The degree of degree at the levels;
b) The operator is assigned to the station;
c) The duty operator is tasked with the task at the power plant;
d) The operator assigned to the mission at the control center;
The staff of the operation is assigned to the distribution grid.
10. Operator. is the direct participant to control the process of electrical power, transmission of electricity and distribution of electricity, working according to the shift mode, crew, including:
a) The degree of degree at the levels;
b) Head, Chief, Direct, Direct, Live at the power plant or central power plant control center;
c) Chief, Direct, Direct, Live at the power station or electrical station control center;
d) Online power grid coordinator.
11. Hot correction is the repair work, the maintenance on the line, the power station and the elements on the national power system that are bringing electricity.
12. Power station It's a transformer station, a cutting station, a clearing station.
13. Action is the activity of changing the state of one or more devices in the electrical system that aims to change the operating mode of that device.
14. Remote Action is a worker-operated operation at a remote level or remote control operator to change the state or parameters to operate electrical devices on the line, power station, power plant through the control system and the system. Information, telecommunications.
15. Control Center is the center equipped with information technology infrastructure, telecommunications to be able to monitor, remote control of a group of power plants, a power station group, or operating equipment on the grid.
What? 4. General requirements for electrical device operation in the system National power.
1. The operating management unit is responsible:
a) The board of the management of the electrical device is in accordance with the requirements of the maker, the wiring scheme and the regulation at this level;
b) periodically testing, maintenance, repair equipment repair, and control systems within the regulatory scope to ensure that these devices work well when the operation is done;
c) Do the attempt to shut down the cut machine, the isolation knife, the transfer of the transverse machine to the remote control if the non-operation time lasts more than 12 months and does not interrupt the supply of electricity to the customer;
d) Every year, the organization of training, inspection, training skills exercise for employees operates at least 01 (one) times.
2. All actions must be manipulated and approved prior to the operation, except for the specified cases at Section 3 This. Strictly forbidden to perform an operation in memory.
3. Allow employees to operate without an action vote but have to fully record the action steps into the operating log book before performing the operation in the following cases:
a) Processing of the incident;
b) The simple operation has an operation number of no more than 3 (three) steps and is done at the level level, control center or remote control operation.
4. The operating management unit is responsible for writing, browsing, and execution of the action vote in the internal sphere (one) power station, power plant, control center. Prior to the operation execution must be granted a qualified command command.
5. The level of control has the responsibility to write, browse, and command the execution of an action vote while coordinating the electrical device operation at multiple power stations, power stations, control centers, or in the case of remote operations from the level of the operator. It's a control.
What? 5. The verbal action command
1. The verbal action command follows the requirements stipulated by the requirement for the implementation of a verbal command order at the Regulation of the National Power System Regulatory Process provided by the Ministry of Commerce.
The case of the loss of contact directly with the recipient, allows the transmission of the operation through the staff of the intermediation online at other units. The agent who operates the medial online must record, log the full command into the book and have the responsibility to transfer the operation immediately to the right recipient. The case of an agent who is not contacted by an officer who is not contacted by the person who receives the order, it must be reported immediately to the person who orders the order to know.
2. When transmitting the order, the order is to be notified by the name and determine the name, the name of the recipient. The operation command must be recorded and fully documented in the operating log book at the units.
3. The action command must be brief, clear, accurate, and specify the purpose of the operation. The operator must understand the presentation of all the planned actions, which allow the execution of the actual preliminary condition and the device to operate the device.
4. The forecast case is likely to be uncontacted by the traffic action workers, allowing the operation to simultaneously command multiple operations tasks and must unify the timer with the action action staff. Upon ordering the order, the order requires the recipient to take the order and adjust the hours according to the person's clock. Ban the wrong action date action.
5. The action recipient must prompt the command, the full record of the operation command, the name of the command and the time required for the operation. Only when the specified command is fully correct and enables the operation, the recipient of the new command is conducted. The operation must record the end of the time and report it to the order.
6. The recipient case does not understand the operation command, the recipient has the right to offer the order to explain and only conduct the operation when it is clear to the action command.
7. The operation order is considered to be done when the recipient of a report order to the person ordering the completed results.
What? 6. Action
1. The specified action form at Annex 2 issued by this message.
2. The operation must be clear, not to be corrected and shown to be written for which string diagram is written. Prior to the operation, the manipuler must check the corresponding string diagram's corresponding to the diagram in the action vote. If the diagram in the action vote is not correct with the actual string diagram, you must rewrite the other action vote in accordance with the specified actual string diagram in accordance with this Article 8.
Any changes in the action content in the action vote to match the actual string scheme must be agreed by the browser's consent and must write to the "Extraordinary Events in the action" of the operation and the operating log.
3. Action votes must be numbered. The existing actions must be stored for at least 3 months. The action vote must be saved in the investigation record in case the operation has an incident or accident.
4. The units are allowed to board the pre-approved and pre-approved sample action by some basic string mapping, including the following actions:
a) Operation split or put in the transport of the bar;
b) The operation to use the ring cutter instead of the cutting machine is operating and vice versa;
c) The operation detach or put into the operation of the transformer;
d) The operation to separate or enter the operation of offset devices;
The operation is to separate or enter the operation of the line.
The sample manipulation is written and reviewed by regulation at Article 7 of this. Prior to the sample operation operation, the operation was to check the suitcase matching of the actual string diagram with the diagram in the sample operation.
What? 7. Write and browse the plan according to plan
1. The plan of planning in scope 1 (one) the power station, the power plant or within the control range of 01 (one) the control center due to the management of the operating, browsing and specified operating management unit as follows:
a) At the power station
-The person who writes is the operating officer or employee assigned to write the action vote;
-The censor is the Chief, the Deputy Power Station or the authorized.
b) At the power plant
-The person who writes is the operating officer or employee assigned to write the action vote;
-The Brower is the Director, Deputy Director of the Plant; Manager, Deputy Manager of the power plant operating power plant or authorized person.
c) At the control center
-The person who writes is the operating officer or employee assigned to write the action vote;
-The browser is the Head, the Deputy Control Center or the authorized person.
2. Plan for a plan to coordinate multiple power stations, power stations, or remote operations from the right-level level due to the degree of control of writing, browsing, and specified as follows:
a) The person who writes is the modal cadre of the level of command that has the control over the task of writing the action vote;
b) The browser is the Head, the Executive Vice-Deputy; Head, Deputy Office of the Commission or the authorized person.
3. The planned operation at the District Power Company, the district or district power, the district is specifically regulated as follows:
a) The person who writes as an employee is assigned to write the action vote;
b) The browser is the Unit Leader or the authorized person.
What? 8. Write and browse the groundbreaking action
1. The sudden action action is in scope 1 (one) the power station, the power plant or within the control range of 01 (one) the control center due to the management of the operating, browsing and specified operating management unit as follows:
a) At the power station
-The man who wrote the votes was the operator of the power station;
-The browser is Chief, Deputy Power Station; Chief, Direct.
b) At the power plant
-The man who wrote the staff was an electrical device.
-Browser is the Director, Deputy Director of the Factory; Manager, Deputy Manager of the Department of Power Plant operations; Head, Chief.
c) At the control center
-The man who wrote the vote was a control center.
-The censor is Head, Deputy Head of Control, Chief, Chief.
2. The breakthrough operation coordinated multiple power stations, power stations, or remote operations from the level of the condition due to the degree of control of writing, browsing, and specified as follows:
a) The person who wrote the vote was the Command;
b) The browser is the Head, the Executive Unit; Head, Deputy Section of the Conditions; The Section of the Supporting Position.
3. The break-in action at the District Power Company, the district or district power, the district is specifically regulated as follows:
a) The person who writes as an online worker is tasked with writing the action vote;
b) The browser is the Unit Leader or the online worker who is tasked with browsing the action.
What? 9. Time and form of action transfer
1. The planned operation must be transferred to the operating staff directly operating at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the operation.
2. The Operations Management Unit is responsible for regulating the form of operation transfer within the unit internal.
3. The form of the action transfer between the units involved in the action follows one of the following forms:
a) Read over the phone;
b) Move over to fax;
c) Move through email (email) or other forms of life;
d) Move directly.
The participating units must be notified by telephone numbers, fax, email, and electronic information.
What? 10. Work relations while performing the operation
1. The operating relationship in the operation between the Qualified Degrees and the operator at the power plant, the power station, the control center is subject to the regulation of the National Power System Regulatory Process provided by the Ministry of Commerce.
2. Work relations in the operation between the operating staff of 1 (one) Operations Management Unit in accordance with the regulation at the Equipment Operations Process issued by the Operations Management Unit, but is not left with the provisions at this Smart.
What? 11. The request for the operation command
1. Before the operation commands, the ordering must take hold of the following content:
a) the operation name and operation purpose;
b) The time begins and the time the end of the operation is expected;
c) The current wiring diagram of the electrical system, the regional grid, the power plant, the power station that needs to be manipulated;
d) The operating condition and the operational principle of the closed equipment; the protection of the protection, automatic equipment; the arc rolling, the neutral point connecting the soil; the measuring device, the remote control, and the remote signal;
The dead parts of the earth.
e) The tendency to change side, power, voltage, electrical system voltage during and after the implementation of the operation, is required to take appropriate adjustments to avoid overcrowing, low voltage or regulatory overregulation;
g) Map communications systems that serve the conditions, especially in cases where actions affect the operating method of the communication system;
h) Transfer the supply of self-use electricity if necessary;
i) Safe measures for people and equipment, other notes related to the operation.
2. The person who ordered the operation was responsible for the operation, which must understand the operation, detect unreasonable points before ordering the operation.
What? 12. Required for the supervisor, the manipuler
When the action vote is done, the supervisor, the manipuler must perform the following content:
1. Read the operation carefully and check the action vote that must be consistent with the purpose of the action.
2. When you see that there is no reasonable or unclear thing in the action vote to recommend that the operation operator or the browser interpret and is only done the operation when it is understood the action steps.
3. Must sign and specify them names to the action vote before the operation.
4. Before conducting the operation to test the corresponding, the right combination diagram with the diagram in the action vote.
5. Must perform all the correct operation in the action vote. Do not automatically change the order when an operation is not allowed.
6. When performing each action step, you must mark each operation to avoid confusion and lack of items.
7. During the course of the operation if there are warnings or there are problems with the device and the unusual phenomena, the operation must be stopped to check and find the cause before the next operation is done.
8. Must take safe measures under the regulation of electrical safety techniques.
What? 13. Do the first electrical device operation
1. Every single electrical device operation must have 2 (two) of the co-ordinated person execution: 01 (one) the supervisor and 01 (one) live action person. In any case, 2 (two) people are equally responsible for the operation.
2. At the power plant or power station, 02 (two) the co-ordinated worker who must know the map and location of the electrical device at the scene, has been trained and checked into the operation of the operation and is deployed as an operation. The person who manipulers must have a degree of safety from order 3 or more, the supervisor must have a safe order from the fourth order of rank.
3. The action that conducts the action according to the action vote is as follows:
a) At the operation or control location, the operator must check to see the name of the device corresponding to the name in the action vote;
b) Once the device is correct, the supervisor reads the command, the user directly reiterate the command and performs every step of the action by the action vote.
4. When conducting complex operations such as the blackout, the new device experiment must be done in accordance with the approved method, which has the consistency with relevant units and with the degree level with the corresponding control authority. In it, it is clear that the person who is responsible for the entire process of performing the operation and the work that has been recorded in the program.
5. After the end of the operation, the operator must perform the device for the delivery of the device, fully logging into the log log of the following content:
a) the name of the action vote;
b) The changes in the scheme of le protective and automatic, place or disarm the mobile (indicating location or removal of the site);
c) The changes to the connection on the operating scheme, the working teams are working or have ended the business.
6. Electrical or wire equipment is included only after the repair operation when the operating management unit is sure to have taken the following content:
a) All the work units (people and vehicles) have withdrawn;
b) have removed the mobile field;
c) Records the contents of the work vote on the operating log book;
d) The interface with a voice over the phone has a recording.
What? 14. Do the operation related to the second circuit
1. In the course of the operation of the most devices, the operator must conduct the necessary actions for the protective and automatic Sr device in accordance with the unit's submission of the operation of those equipment.
2. The operator must take the necessary measures to avoid the protective protective device that might be mistaken if the electrical device is repaired.
3. The prohibition on either a wire-based or electrical device in the case of all the main protection is not working.
4. The automatic circuit that closes the line must be locked (moving to the non-working position) during the heated repair period.
5. The operating circuit (logic circuit) is equipped to prevent the wrong actions of the operator. In the absence of an execution of 1 (one) a cut machine operation or a quarantine knife, the operator must stop the operation to check:
a) Action is right or wrong;
b) The closed or cut location of the device is associated with the ongoing operation with the dynamic key circuit;
c) The interlocking circuit works well. If the test results indicate that the error is in the contact circuit, then you must notify the person who commands the operation;
d) The operator was not allowed to separate or isolate the interlocking circuits. The case needs to change the dynamic circuit that must be agreed by the unit directly or of the above-level operator.
What? 15. Operations during hour demand use of high power and shift delivery
1. Limit the operation during the hour of the need to use the high power and time of the delivery of the shift, except the following cases:
a) Processing of the incident;
b) Đue scares the person or device;
c) It is necessary to restrict the load to stabilize the electrical system.
2. The case of the operation was done from before and extended to the time of the delivery of the shift, the previous shift worker must choose the action category to stop for the rationing and hand over to the next shift worker to perform the operation. In the case of a complex operation, the previous shift worker must stay to perform all the action categories, only to be allowed to deliver the case if the next shift worker has already taken the next action and agrees to receive the case. The latter is responsible for continuing the operation to ensure that the previous shift worker is not too time to do with the provisions of the labor law.
What? 16. The operation in bad weather conditions
1. Do not perform an outdoor operation at the location of an electrical device in bad weather conditions (in the outdoors there is rain that forms the flow on the electrical device, thunderstorms, flooding, winds from the 6th level or upward).
2. Allow the execution of actions in bad weather conditions with the condition that these actions are done from the control room and do not need to check the state at the site of the closed device.
What? 17. Stop the operation
Permission to suspend operation in the following cases:
1. The duration of the operation lasts more than 4 hours for the person who works directly at the power station or the power plant. The duration of the operation is not over 01:00. When the operation is suspended, the operator must ensure the safety conditions under the regulation of electrical safety.
2. The operation must perform outdoors in bad weather conditions.
3. suspend the operation until the incident is done, the abnormal phenomenon in the event of the operation, the incident or whether there is an unusual phenomenon warning at the power station, the power station or on the electrical system.
What? 18. General Regulation of Remote Action
1. Power system navigation unit, the Operations Management Unit that performs a remote operation responsible for the operation of the operation and handling of the monitoring system incident, remote control that is consistent with the technology equipment site, related regulations, and guidance. The operator does.
2. The operator must perform the process of operating the operation and handling of the monitoring system incident, remote control provided by the Electric System Control Unit, the Executive Management Unit.
3. Every remote operation must be done by the operation, except for the specified cases at Article 3 Article 4 This message.
4. The monitoring system, remote control at the level levels, the control center must store all the remote operation events, the storage time specified by the unit but not less than 3 months.
5. For long-planned operations involving device delivery, the Operations Management Unit must send employees to operate directly at the power station or power plant during the time of the operation to carry out the remote operation to carry out the safety measures and delivery of the equipment.
6. If the operation is lost, the Operations Management Unit must send an immediate operator of the operating officer at the power station, the power plant.
What? 19. Conditions perform a remote operation
1. The monitoring system, control, telecommunication information and signal collection at the center of the course, the control center must be periodically periodically tested, tested to ensure that the remote operation is right and reliable, compliance with regulations at the Electronic System Regulation. transmission and regulation of the power distribution system issued by the Ministry of Commerce.
2. The data transmission information system and control signal center, the control center with the power station or the power plant must ensure accurate and reliable operation.
3. Control System (DCS) and connection port ( Gateway ) or terminal terminal (RTU) at the power station, the power plant that works well.
4. The control lock at the device controller for remote control position.
5. The control key state at the power station or power plant to position the remote operation (from the centre or control center).
6. The control system at the level center, the control center works well.
UNCUT DEVICE OPERATION
What? 20. General regulation of cut-cut operation
1. The cutting machine allows closed, subcut-cut and short circuits within the range of the shear capabilities. The operation is closed, cutting the cutting machine must follow the fabrication of the maker or according to the Electronic Equipment Action Process issued by the Operations Management Unit.
2. The cutting machine must be checked in enough of the pre-cut standard before the operation.
3. The cutting machine needs to be put to test, maintenance (according to the fabrication of the fabrication machine or the maker ' s instructions) in the following circumstances:
a) I cut the total of the short flow to the specified level;
b) The number of short-term cuts to the specified level;
c) The number of times the operation closes to the specified level;
d) Time of operation to the specified level;
) The operating number does not reach the standards of the maker or the specified standard.
4. Only allow the machine to cut when the control circuit is in a good state and not to touch the ground. In the event of a control circuit, only the shear operation can be conducted when handling the incident.
5. After the shear machine operation, if then to have the operation at the separable side of the cutting machine, the operator must check the directive at the state and lock the control circuit of the cutting machine.
6. Before the operation to move the compound cut from the operation location to the experiment or vice versa, the operator must check the open state of the compound cutter.
7. The cutting of the cutting machine test is made when ensuring one of the following requirements:
a) The two-side insulation blades of the cutting machine are completely cut off and only close the contact knife or mobile marketing on one side of this cutter;
b) If you close the knife from one side of the cut machine, you have to cut all the contacts of this cutting machine and note the associated strengths, automatically equipped with it.
8. Allow the test of the state of the machine to cut in the instructions of the signal and the measurement parameters at the control room without checking the status indicator in place in the following cases:
a) After the shear machine operation, do not manipulate the two sides of this cutter;
b) After the shear machine operation, the operation of the dual-side separation machine is done by remote control (at the central control room);
c) Perform a distant operation or operation in bad weather conditions.
9. When necessary, permission to be cut in addition to the cutting machines that already have a total of the total chain cut or have the number of brief cuts to the specified level in the case that checked the operating standard enough to operate and be agreed by the Director or Chief Technical Officer. The management unit.
What? 21. quarantine.
1. The separable Dao is allowed to manipulate no electricity or the operation with electricity when the current is less than the current allowed under the quarantine operation procedure issued by the Operations Management Unit. Allow the use of a separable knife to conduct electrical actions in the following circumstances:
a) Close and cut the neutral point of the transplants, the resistance;
b) Close and cut the arc of the arc when in the power grid there is no terrestrial touch;
c) Close and cut the bar conversion when the cutting machine or cleaver is closed;
d) Close and cut unloading of the bar or paragraph;
Closed and cut the knife away from the device;
e) Close and cut unloading of voltage transplants, power transplants;
g) The closed and cut cases do not load the pressure transplants, the air lines on the air, the cables must be authorized by the operating management unit for each type of quarantine;
h) The mechanical or automatic movements of the insulated knives used to close the electromagnetic flow, the charge line, the charge line, the balance currents need to ensure rapid and decisive action.
2. Before performing the operation at a quarantine knife, check the conditions to ensure that the arc does not appear to be dangerous when the operation is performed. The isolation of the quarantine action at the site is specified at the quarantine procedure issued by the Operations Management Unit, but is not left with the provisions of this Notice.
3. The machete manipulations the two sides of the machine cut as follows:
a) The case of a voltage-cutting side, one with no voltage
-When the operation opens the knife: Open the knife away from the front voltage, open the knife to the rear voltage;
-When the action closes a quarantine: Close the forward-forward insulation knife, close the knife away from the rear voltage.
b) The case of the two sides of the cutting machine has a voltage
-When the operation opens a quarantine: Open the knife on the side if there is an incident that has little effect on the operating system of the previous electrical system, opening the knife away from the other.
-When the action closes a quarantine: Close the knife away if there is an incident that affects the operating system of the previous electrical system, which closes the other.
4. The operation at the quarantine knife must perform quickly and decisively, but is not to damage the quarantine knife. Strict prohibition (or closed) the blade returns when the arc appears in the process of closing (or cutting) isolation knife.
5. Shortly after the end of the operation, the quarantine knife needs to be checked the location of the blades that have closed the course of the journey or the good contact except for the case of a remote operation against the power station, the non-operator.
What? 22. Local knife operation
1. Before the operation closed the supply knife, it had to check the line or electrical device that had lost power (the voltage-level base or dedicated test device) and the status at the cutting machine, the associated quarantine knife was fully open.
2. Must check the status at where the field knives have been opened before the operation to take the line or the electrical device to the operation.
TRANSMACTION MACHINE OPERATION
What? 23. Machine-shear operation
The attempt to separate the transformer is done by the following sequence:
1. Check out the power flow movement, raise the source or change the appropriate grid, avoid overloading other transplants or related lines.
2. Transfer the free source if the power source uses it through that transformer.
3. The circuit key regulates the voltage under the load (if you are in order to automatically).
4. Cut the cutting of the lower, central, high-pressure machine pressure that follows the principle of ensuring the safety of the transformer (avoid overpressure) and the grid (avoid low voltage).
5. The transmusing machine test is no longer voltage.
6. Cut off the associated quarantine knives that need the downstream, central, high pressure machine that transforms the convenient sequence for the operation.
7. Close to a fixed, central, high-pressure, transmable machine.
8. Cut the cooling of the voltage transplants of the transformer (if any).
9. The operational management unit makes safe measures, suspended signs of electricity safety regulations.
10. Transaction the transformer to the operational management unit, the unit of operation simultaneously reminder, noting more about safety measures.
What? 24. transmable machine-closure operation
The operation to put the transformer into the operation after the repair is done in the following sequence:
1. The operation management unit, the task unit responsible for affirmusing the standard-standard transmaction machine in the post-operation process-to-work transmissions message for the units that delivered the transformer. The protocol was as follows: "The end of the operation on the transmusing machine, the person and the repair vehicle, withdrew all of the mobile supplies on the transmusing machine, the transmuring machine qualified and ready to shut down."
2. Close the cooling of the voltage transplants of the transformer (if any).
3. Cut off the local oscillations fixed on the sides of the transformer.
4. Check out the protective, cooling, firework (if any) of the transformer has entered the operation.
5. Put the pressure hiccup in the proper position, avoid the voltage of the transformer when the power is closed.
6. Close the low-pressure, middle-pressure, high-pressure quarantine.
7. Close the power-cutting machine to close the transformer, check out the transmusing machine voltage; then in turn closes the cutting of the other side, noting the closing conditions or the power draw if the rest is electric.
8. Transfer of self-use (if necessary).
9. After bringing the transformer to the operation, the operator must check the operating status of the transformer. The base of operation, which can take the mode to automatically adjust the pressure of the transmable machine into the work.
What? 25. Wireless electric shear operation
The wire-cut action is done in the following sequence:
1. Check out the power flow, voltage of the system before the operation. Control of power, voltage, transfer of electrical power stations receiving electricity from this line.
2. The first cut of all the wires cut or the branch follows the sequence away from the forward source, close to the rear power source.
3. In turn cut the knives insulated the heads of the line, the branch.
4. Close the line to the top of the line, the branch.
5. Cut the cooling of the power transplants of the line (if any).
6. Unit of the line-of-line table for the operating management unit. The operating management unit performs the safety measures, suspended by the regulation of electrical safety.
The action-making operation performs the following sequence:
1. The operational management unit has the responsibility to inform the degree of control over the validation of the condition and hand-delivery of the line to the operation. The table content was as follows: "The end of the line, the man and the vehicle, withdrew all the way to the line, the line of the line, the standard of operation and the ready to close."
2. Close the cooling of the power line transplants of the line (if available).
3. Cut all the relay knives the heads of the line, the branch.
4. In turn close the machete insulation the heads of the line, the branch.
5. In turn-close the line-cutting machines, the branch follows the following sequence:
a) For the ray-shaped line only one head is electric: The first electric is electric first;
b) For the ring line the first round is electric: Close the head away from the power plant first, enclose or reconcile the head of the head near the rear power plant. If there is an ability to occur overvoltage the end of the line, the acting head has a lower voltage forward, closing or drawing the other head.
6. Check, adjust the power, voltage, transfer of the appropriate load after bringing the line to the operation.
What? 27. Safe measures on the line.
1. The overhead line operates in the non-load power mode from 01 (a) source or in the backup mode, which must open the knife to the line of the cutting machine ' s line in the open state.
2. The line has cut power and makes the new safety measure assigned to the working register unit. When the line delivery for the repair unit, the table content must include:
a) The line has been cut off (specified by the name and pulse), the positions have closed the site (specify the name of the station, the factory, the closed location). Allow for safety measures to be used for work;
b) The time must end work;
c) If the line 02 (two) circuits the circuit, it should be clear whether the circuit is electric or not necessary to prevent the resistance;
d) Other notes related to work.
3. Strict personnel from operating the flight of closed, unsigned signs of the operation without the command of the operation.
4. If due to the work conditions required to cut the fixed-line fixed-line supply knives that still have workers on the line then have to close the other site or set the replacement mobile before cutting these contact knives. After completing the work, you have to close your fixed-line supply knives first and then remove the mobile supplies.
5. Except for the case with a scheme showing the status on the control screen, the operator after the execution of the wire-cut and the device associated with the line at the power station or the repair plant to the operation on the surface of the steps. operation as in the vote and suspended the signage, the full supply sign. Write to the time of the operation log time, permission to work. In the public vote and the log book records the number of closed numbers, the number of units involved in the repair work and other required characteristics.
6. After the end of the line repair work and the equipment associated with the line at the power station or the power plant, the operating management unit must confirm that the person and the vehicle have withdrawn, having removed the mobile relay. The operational management unit, the electrical power station, or power station, provides the power to control the power of the power station. The right-line traffic report content must include:
a) The work on the line (recording the line and circuit), the device (credited the device name of the line drawer at the power station or the power plant) according to the vote (the order number) was done;
b) All mobile recepts at the scene took off;
c) The people of the work units have withdrawn.
d) The line, the equipment standard enough to operate and be ready to receive electricity, please pay the line, the device for the power to be closed.
7. If while cutting the line electric power has taken steps such as changing the consistency line, changing the binary is when rewiring this line, the operator must conduct a test, change the consistency, change the binary accordingly.
What? 28. The bar operation
1. Before the operation to give the backup bar to the operation must take the following actions:
a) Check that the backup bar has no mobile contact, fixed landlines have been cut out;
b) Use the protective communication machine to make a backup for the backup bar. Where there is no bar contact machine, there must be a choice of the appropriate point-cutting machine to close the electric bar.
2. Before the payment of the bar conversion must take the following work:
a) Check out the protection of the bar, isolate the protection of the bar (if necessary) by the operation of the Operations Management Unit (after the end of the operation, which must give the protection of the protection from the bar back to work);
b) Check out the cutting machine or a separation knife in contact with the two bars that are closed. Had to cut the control circuit or lock the contact machine during the quarantine operation time to move the point;
c) To monitor the change in power flow, the current through the communication machine. The choice to step the action from this bar to the other is reasonable to avoid overloading of the communication machine.
3. The operation management unit must create a template action that applies to the bar conversion operation. This sample card notes the sequence of the most manipulable steps and the binary in line with the second and binary diagram of the power station.
What? 29. The bar-loop machine operation
1. At the power stations equipped with a loop machine, the Operations Management Unit must have a sample operation to apply for the operation to use the ring cutter instead of another and vice versa.
2. The sample operation uses a ring cutter instead of another and the opposite must specify the sequence of the most manipulable steps and the binary in line with the second and binary diagram of the power station or the power plant.
GRID MANIPULATION, CLOSING OR OPENING CIRCUIT
The electric draw operation (in place or remotely) must be made at the site-equipped machine that is equipped with synchrony equipment under the following conditions:
1. The electric reconciliation condition on the power system has a voltage of 500 kV including:
a) the phase angle of the voltage of the voltage between the two sides of the draw: d £ 150;
b) The frequency deviation between the two points of draw: Df £ 0.05 Hz;
c) The voltage deviation between the two points of peace: DU of £ 5%.
2. The electric reconciliation condition on the electricity system has a voltage of £ 220 kV including:
a) a deflation angle of voltage between the two sides of the draw: the £ 300;
b) The frequency deviation between the two points of draw: Df £ 0.25 Hz;
c) The voltage deviation between the two points of peace: DU £ 10%.
What? 31. Close circuit operation
1. Only a closed circuit 1 (a) ring in the electrical system when at the circuituation point is definitely the phase isotope and the same order phase.
2. Close circuit conditions on the electrical system
a) the phase angle of the voltage of the voltage between the two sides of the closing point: d £ 300;
b) The voltage deviation between the two points closes: DU £ 10%.
3. The closed circuit operation must check the phase-angle condition and voltage arbiter by regulation at paragraph 2 This. Where the phase angle is not checked, there must be a pre-calculation to check the phase angle.
4. Note to the operation of le protective and automatic, changing the power and voltage movement in the electrical system when closing the circuit.
What? 32. Open circuit.
1. Before the loop opens, it must be adjusted to reduce the power or current through the cutting machine as the smallest and the audit calculation is not overcharged with the machine's recovery voltage prior to the execution of this cycle.
2. When the operation separates the independent operating systems, the right-level levels must jointly coordinate the capacity between the plant or balance of power systems that maintain the normal operating state of the power systems. after opening the system of the system link.
MANIPULATE OTHER ELECTRICAL DEVICES
AND THE NEW WORK-BUILDING OPERATION
What? 33. Other power device operation
1. A split operation or a generator grid, compensation; resistance to power-cutting, capacitor; manipulation of the transmor machine, and other related actions must follow the operation process of each power plant or power station.
2. Level levels, the Operations Management Unit must re-examine the operating system of electrical system, power plant, front power station, and after the operation of the separation or matrix grid, the operation to cut off the resistance or capacitors, the transfer of the transformer.
What? 34. The condition of bringing new work into operation
1. The new set of equipment, the new line into the operation under regulation at the transmission of the transmission power system and the distribution of the distribution system by the Ministry of Commerce issued by the Ministry of Commerce.
2. The new work owner is in charge of the agreement with the right-to-control level to establish and implement the method of closing the new work into the operation.
What? 35. Close the cutting power
1. The method of using a protective mor machine has been modified to serve the first cutting machine.
2. The case does not produce a first-cut first-cut machine-only method, only allowing the use of a new cut-cut insulation knife with this isolated knife condition that controls from the control room or the remote operation and the protective lends ready to work.
3. Close the operation to collect the cut by the operation that has been approved.
What? 36. Close the transformer
1. The method of using a protective mor machine has been modified to serve the first transformer. The case of a 35 kV-based distribution system that does not have a direct power-cutting machine must be equipped with a standard-based protective equipment, a violation issued by the Ministry of Commerce, which allows the use of these devices to close the transformer. But the closest segment of the power source to the power source has to be corrected to serve the first transformer.
2. Nwick the transpressable machine is consistent with the power grid voltage, which ensures that there is no overvoltage when the power is closed.
3. Select a suitable voltage-level voltage option for the first time transformer.
4. After unloading the unloaded power from one side check the correct order of phase and isotope phases, if the round is closed to the closing conditions.
5. Close the process of a modified version of the operation that was approved.
What? 37. Close the power line capture, cable
1. Create the method with the cutting machine and the backup protection is set to serve the first line-up.
2. The auto lock closes the line before the initial blackout.
3. After the unloading of the unloaded power from one end, the line must be checked into the correct order and the remaining phase of the remaining head before closing or mixing the two systems.
4. Close the operation wire-to-line recording.
1. The automatic mixing device has been tested for sufficient operation.
2. The first program to be approved by the radio program must be approved by the authorities.
3. Must make automatic peace according to the power generator operation issued by the electric generator unit.
What? 39. Close the device for compensation
1. Create a method with a protective machine (if any) was modified to serve as the first compensated device.
2. The voltage must be adjusted accordingly, ensuring that no voltage oscillation is too limited to allow when the power is closed.
What? 40. The naming hierarchy, the number one electrical device
1. All of the most electrical devices that go into operation in the national power system have to name, numbering.
2. The first electrical device in a unit's power system is controlled by that unit, due to its numbering, approval, and sending of the approved numbering scheme, except for the power plants specified at Section 3 This.
3. Power plants connect with a voltage grid of over 35 kV to 220 kV due to the degree of domain-level domain control and approval rating on the basis of the consent of the national level.
4. Place the new power station or new power plant according to the project ' s name. Where the name of the project overlapped with the power station or the power plant is operating, the level of the operator with the right to control the scheme must make a change of name to the operating management unit to avoid confusion.
5. Place the numbering of the electrical power devices of the power plant or the power station as specified in this Section 2 Chapter. If the most electrical device is named after the specified numbering in Section 2 This is the name or number, the final character is the letters in the Vietnamese alphabet or digits 0 to 9 to distinguish it.
6. The operational management unit has the option to change the number of new work equipment when there is reasonable reason. All the changes in the device numbering scheme must be granted the right to control the consent and board the decision to map the other device to replace the previous device numbering scheme.
7. The operational management unit is responsible for installation and maintenance of the signs, the name and numbering of the equipment of the unit in a clear and unmistakable manner.
8. For the electrical equipment in the national power system that has been numbered by the decision of the terms of the terms prior to this date, the effect is allowed to remain the same or renumbering at the recommendation of the operating management unit.
What? 41. Evaluation, name of other primary or other auxiliary devices
1. At the power plant or power station, the main devices or auxiliary equipment must all be named, numbered.
2. The main devices must be numbered by the order of the unit, the auxiliary devices must evaluate the order of the main device according to the main device and add the next characters to distinguish it.
3. For the protective and automatic storage tables, tables and controls, on the front and the back must be named after the condition name; the pages placed in the table or behind the console on both sides must either write or mark the match in accordance with the command. Schnk On the protective and automatic storage device, it is required to write the names of the equipment that are placed in it so that the operation operator is not mistaken.
NUMBER OF DEVICES
What? 42. High voltage rating
1. Power 500 kV: Take the digit 5.
2. voltage 220 kV: Take the digit 2.
3. voltage 110 kV: Take the digit 1.
4. voltage 66 kV: Take the digit 7.
5. Power 35 kV: Take the digit 3.
6. Power 22 kV: Take the digit 4.
7. 15 kV voltage: Take the digit 8.
8. Power 10 kV: Take the digit 9.
9. Electricity 6 kV: Take the digit 6.
10. The case of electrode electrode electrode generator, the synchrony machine is specified as follows:
a) If the initial voltage is greater than or equal to 10 kV for the digit 9;
b) If the first voltage is more than 10 kV for the digit number 6.
11. Other voltage levels due to the degree of regulation have regulatory control.
What? 43. Place the name.
1. Sign the first letter.
2. The second character is just voltage.
3. The third character is the order of the order of the order, which is the number nine sign of the ring bar.
-C12: double voltage of 110 kV.
-C21: grid number 1 voltage 220 kV.
-C29: C-voltage graph of 220 kV.
1. The first character is specified as follows:
a) For steam power: The sign is the letter S;
b) For hydropower: The symbol is the letter H;
c) For the gas turbine: The symbol is the GT.
d) For the tail end of the gas turbine: The symbol is the letter ST;
For diesel: The sign is D;
e) For the electrical style: The sign is the letter WT;
g) For active hydropower: The symbol is a PH;
h) For the tidal power: The sign is the letter TH;
i) For the atom electrode: The sign is N;
l) For the solar power: The sign is the letter SS;
l) For geothermal power: The symbol is the letter GS;
m) For synchrony machines: Sign B.
2. The next character is the order number of the generator.
-GT2: graph 2 turbine engine.
What? 45. Place the transformer
1. The first character is specified as follows:
a) For a 2-or 3-wire transformer: The sign is T;
b) For autotransplants: The sign is the AT;
c) For self-imposed transplants: The notation is a TD;
d) For the machine-attack transformer: The sign is a TE;
For computer transplants, the symbol is a TT.
2. The next character is the order number of the transformer. For the next autotransmable transformer is the voltage level and the order number at that voltage level.
-T1: chart number 1.
-TD31: automatic transmusing generator number 1 voltage 35 kV.
-AT1: graph 1-order transmator.
What? 46. Place the neutral voltage, the neutral resistance of the transformer
1. The first two characters are the letter RT that densigns the neutral power, KT signis the neutral resistance.
2. The third character is taken by the voltage-winding machine that turns multiple coils.
3. The next character is the name of the transformer that RT or KT are played in.
-RT3T1: the electro-neutral expression of the 35 kV coil of the T1 transmable machine.
-KT5AT2: the neutral resistance manifold of the 500 kV AT2 transmator.
1. The first two characters are the letter KH.
2. The third character is specific to the voltage level.
3. The fourth character is 0 (or number 9 if the diagram is complex).
4. The fifth character is the order of the horizontal resistance circuit.
For example, KH504 signis the equal resistance of 500 kV in the fourth circuit.
What? 48. Place the neutral resistance, the neutral voltage of horizontal resistance
1. The first two characters are the letter KT for neutral resistance, which RT indicates for the neutral voltage of horizontal resistance.
2. The next characters take the last three characters of the resistance.
-KT504: The anti-neutral expression of the KH504 resistance.
-RT504: the neutral power expression of the KH504 resistance.
1. The first two characters are KI.
2. The third character is specific to the voltage level.
3. The next characters set the order of the order of the cable line or the bar.
-KI212: A 220 kV voltage short-circuit resistance symbol that connects the number 1 bar to bar 2.
-KI171: Short-line of the 171-line cable short.
What? 50. Place the scrolling name
1. The original character is the letter L.
2. The next character is the name of the line pane.
Example: L171 signis the scrolling of 110 kV 171 line.
What? 51. Place up the name.
1. The first three characters: For the vertical convergence are the letters TBD, for the horizontal convergence of the TBN letters.
2. The fourth character is specific to the voltage level.
3. The fifth character is 0 (or number 9 if the diagram is complex).
4. The sixth character is the order number of the capacitor with a vertical convergence, for the horizontal capacitor taking the order of the order of the convergent.
-TBD501: The voltage convergent graph of 500 kV is in the first circuit.
-TBN302: cross-voltage offset 35 kV capacitor number 2.
What? 52. Place the static device name
1. The first characters are taken after the abbreviation of the English language.
2. The next characters are the voltage level and the same number of order is similar to the provisions of regulation in this Article 51.
-SVC302: the SVC (Static Var Compenator) voltage of 35 kV SVC suite No. 2.
-TSSC501: TSSC (Thyristor Switched Series Capacitor) voltage of 500 kV made in circuit 1.
What? 53. Put the name together against the pressure
1. Sign a C.
2. Sign next to the name of the device that is protected against overpressure. For devices where the device's name does not specify a voltage level, the following character will be the signature character for the voltage level, followed by the device name.
For example, the C9H1 signis denociation against the voltage of the H1 generator.
What? 54. Place the voltage variable generator
1. The first character is TU.
2. The next characters take the name of the device that the power transformer applies. For devices where the device's name does not specify a voltage level, then the first two characters are characteristic characters for the voltage level, followed by the device's name.
-TTU171: graph transmline generator off 110 kV 171 wire.
-TUC22: The voltage transmusing of the 2-voltage bar 220 kV.
-TU5T2: the voltage variable generator of the 52 kV T2 transmable machine.
What? 55. Place the current
1. The first two characters are TI.
2. The next characters take the name of the device that the power flow machine enters. For devices where the device's name does not specify a voltage level, then the first two characters are characteristic characters for the voltage level, followed by the device's name.
-TI171: Electronic power generation 110 kV of line 171.
-TI5AT2: The power generation calculator voltage of 500 kV in the transmissions of the AT2 transmator.
What? 56. Name the anti-lightning
1. Two characters from the CS.
2. Sign next to the name of the protected device. For devices where the device's name does not specify a voltage level, then the first two characters are characteristic characters for the voltage level, followed by the device's name. For anti-lightning bolt, the computer neutral is zero.
-CS1T1: Anti-lightning symbol of the 1110 kV voltage transmable machine.
-CS0T1: Anti-lightning graph with a T1 transformer.
-CS271: The anti-lightning symbol of the 271 line.
What? 57. Place the name of the lead.
1. First characters: For lead bridges that often take the CC, for the self-falling lead bridge, the FCO.
2. The next character is the (-) and the name of the protected device.
For example, CC-TUC31 denuses the lead bridge of the C31-bar voltage variable.
What? 58. Phone number numbering
1. The first character is specific to the voltage level. For the machine of the first-person assembly, the first letter T, the first antielectric resistance, is the K; the second character is characteristic of the voltage level.
2. The second character (third for the resistance and capacitor) characteres the location of the cutting machine, which is prescribed as follows:
a) Machine-cutter: Take number 3;
b) The cutting machine of the line: Take the number 7 and number 8 (or from the number 5 to 8 if the diagram is complex);
c) The cutting machine of the transformer is: Get the number 4;
d) The electrode's electrode machine: Take the number 0;
The camera of the camera: Take the number 0;
e) The cutter of the horizontal offset: Take the number 0;
g) The cutter of the vertical condensate: Take the number 0 (or 9 if the schema is complex);
h) The shear machine of the resistance: Take the number 0 (or 9 if the scheme is complex).
3. The third character (fourth for the resistance and aggregation machine) is shown in digits 0 to 9.
4. For the slicer of the ring bar bar, the two next characters in the first sign are: 00.
5. For the contact machine between the two bars, the next two characters in the first character are the number of two females.
6. For the diagram of a given bar, the numbering of the cuers in the even bar, the number of the even order, the individual bar-slicing machines, and the odd number.
7. For the polygable scheme numbering the machine-cutting machines.
8. For the diagram 3/2 (one and a half), the diagram 4/3: depending on the diagram can be numbered in one of the following ways:
a) The number of numbering machines by line-cutting machines;
b) The second character number two-cut machine in the middle (not connected to the female bar) number 5 or number 6; The third order numbering in the order of the order.
-131: The cutter of the 1-level transmusing machine, 110 kV.
-903: The cutting of the power generator of the 3-level OV-/10 kV power generator.
-K504: The power grid of the four-level electrode-electric resistance voltage of 500 kV.
-100: 110 kV voltage loop.
-212: C-level, voltage-level communication machine, 220 kV.
What? 59. quarantine.
1. The first characters are the name of the cutting machine or the device that connects directly with the separable knife (for the separable knife of TU: the first characters are the name of TU, followed by the device name directly connected to the quarantine knife), followed by the separable sign (-).
2. The next letter is specified as follows:
a) Dao insulation the number of the order of the bar connected to a cleaver;
b) How to quarantine the line 7;
c) A quarreled Dao connected to the transmusing machine.
d) A quarreled Dao connected to the nine-round bar.
So, the isolation knife shut down a device that takes the zeros or the number nine.
e) How the separation from which segment (the segment) takes the order of the bar segment (or the bar).
g) The isolation knife with neutral or anti-neutral electricity takes 0;
) The Dao is connected to a generator of zero or nine.
-131-3: The quarantine oscillation of the 110th-voltage T1 transmusing machine.
-KH501-1: The quarantine of a 500 kV voltage-voltage quarantine knife to the No. 1 bar.
-TUC22-2: denoking the voltage variable voltage of the two-voltage number 2 voltage 220 kV connected to bar 2.
-171-7: The graph of the 110 kV line from the 171 kV line.
-272-9: separable oscillation of the 2272 slicer with a loop bar.
-275-0: The separation knife from the 275 machine cutter.
-KT101-0: a 110 kV roll neutral knife graph of a T1 transmable machine connected to the computer-based KT101.
1. The first characters are a separable knife or device that is directly related.
2. The next letter characteristic for the field knife, which is specified as follows:
a) The contact knife of the line and the capacitor number 6;
b) The contact knife of the transformer, the resistance and the power generator to the number 8;
c) The supply knife for the number five.
d) The contact knife of the bar took number 4;
The neutral relay or the resistance to the power number 8;
E) The generator's contact knife number five.
-271-76: chart off the 271 line.
-171-15: 1171-171-1, 1-1.
-131-08: The neutral relay oscillation of 110 kV of the No. 1 transformer machine.
What? 61. The numbering of the closed equipment in the branches, the line segments.
1. For the numbering-line interpolation machine such as the wire-cut machine, the cutting-down machine to the numbering transmitation machine such as a transmable machine cutter.
2. For the separable knife segment or the separation knife from the numbering of the numbering at the specified article at Article 59 (the numbering of the quarantine is done as a result of a shear machine).
3. The final characters are the separated (/) and segment column location or fork.
-371 /XX: The 371-cut machine chart segment at the XX column voltage 35 kV.
-171-7/XX: separable knife segment 110 kV in column XX.
-171-76/XX: chart-distance distance of the 110 kV line in column XX.
1. The Power Regulatory Authority has a common responsibility and guidelines for the practice.
2. Vietnam Electric Power Corporation is responsible for directing the units directly to this.
1. This message came into effect from 23 January 2015. Number Decision 16 /2007/QĐ-BCN March 28, 2007 by the Minister of Industry to enact the National Electric System Action Process expires since this date is valid.
2. In the process of doing this, if there is an entangrium, the new content arise, the relevant units responsible for reporting the Bureau of Research, the proposal, the Minister of Trade Amendments, supplements the Information to the Right. ./.