CIRCULAR rule, guide training, fostering officer _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law officer on November 15, 2010;
Pursuant to Decree No. 58/2014/ND-CP dated 16 June 2014 Government's functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of the Interior;
Pursuant to Decree No. 29/2012/ND-CP dated 12 April 2012 of the Government on recruitment, use and management of employees;
At the suggestion of Director training, fostering, public officials, the Minister of the Interior issued a circular regulating, guide training, fostering officer.
Chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope and objects 1. Scope: this circular regulations, instructions on the form, content, and program management to allocate, use certificates for training activities, fostering officer.
2. Objects: ministries, ministerial agencies, people's committees of provinces and cities under central management assigned State on the professional activities of employees, the public, and employees working in the unit.
Article 2. Fostering forms 1. The standard of training occupations.
2. Fostering abilities, leadership skills, management.
3. Fostering required updated knowledge, specialized professional skills.
Chapter II content, FOSTERING PROGRAMME article 3. Fostering content 1. The political argument.
2. Professional service.
3. Knowledge management, administrative law; abilities, leadership skills, management; the principles of occupational activities, professional ethics.
4. supplementary standard knowledge occupations.
5. Knowledge of international integration.
Article 4. These kinds of programs, materials and time taken 1. Program type, document standard training occupations, the minimum duration is 6 (six) weeks, to a maximum of 8 (eight) weeks-a week is calculated by 5 (five) days of school, a day school 8 (eight), including: a) program, the standard training material occupations I class;
b) program, the standard training material occupations, class II;
c) program, the standard training material occupations III, d) program, the standard training material occupations IV class.
2. Type of program material, abilities, leadership skills, management, the maximum execution time is 4 (four) weeks, include: a) program, document the abilities, leadership skills, management for the head and Deputy of the head of the Public Ministry , ministerial-level agencies, government agencies, central agencies; in General, the Bureau or the equivalent Ministry, ministerial bodies; the head and Deputy Head of the Organization's constituent business units is the Government Agency (hereinafter referred to as fostering leadership, program management unit in the Ministry);
b) program, document the abilities, leadership skills, management for the head and Deputy of the head of the unit's public career in the Committee, the Committee of the provincial people's Committee, social-political organizations, specialized agencies in the provincial people's Committee (hereinafter referred to as fostering leadership program , management of business units in the province);
c) program, document the abilities, leadership skills, management for the head and Deputy of the head of the district's public Committee, the County Commissioners, the Commissioners, the Commissioners in the Committee, the people's Committee at district level (hereinafter referred to as fostering leadership program , management of business units in the district).
d) program, document the abilities, leadership skills, management for the head and Deputy of the head of the room, the faculty, the Board or the equivalent unit of the business units-public (hereinafter referred to as the program fostering leadership, management-level rooms in the public).
3. type the required refresher program updated knowledge, specialized professional skills.
Specific career base, the kit management occupations Specialist Officer program regulations, time, content, organization, compilation, program evaluation, documentation, organization of training, the type of certificate required refresher program updated knowledge, specialized professional skills each year ensure viability; create conditions for active bodies, management and use of the unit employees make.
Article 5. Apply the program fostered the program fostered for employees working in the Department of administration, General Office management, planning, financial unit's public career was to apply the program fostered under the standard for categories of public servants respectively.
Article 6. Requirements for the compilation of the program, document 1. The program, the document was compiled based on the standard occupational titles, standard officer positions of leadership, management and the requirements of practices in each stage.
2. The content of the program, the document must ensure the combination between theory and practice; knowledge, experience and practical skills; do not overlap.
3. The program, documents are frequently added, updated, enhanced, in line with the actual situation.
Article 7. Content duration structure fostering program 1. The program fostered by standard occupations a) part I: knowledge about politics, about state management and general skills constitute about 30% of the duration of the program.
b) part II: knowledge, specialized professional skills and ethics required of each class of occupations account for about 70% of the duration of the program.
2. program abilities, leadership skills, manage a) part I: knowledge about politics, about state management and general skills constitute about 50% of the duration of the program.
b) part II: capacity, leadership, management skills required by each level of management accounting for about 50% of the duration of the program.
Article 8. Fostering program management 1. Department of the Interior program management abilities, leadership skills, management.
2. Management occupations specialist officer training program management by standard occupational titles; mandatory training programs updated knowledge, specialized professional skills.
The program fostered by standard occupations must have comments of evaluators before the Ministry of the Interior issued. If there is no valuation opinions which are still issued, the certificate granted under this training program is not worth using.
3. Task management program include: a) the organisation compiled;
b) organizing evaluation, reviews;
c) for approval, promulgation and implementation guides.
Article 9. The Organization compiled the document fostering 1. The Ministry of the Interior organized the compilation of the document fostering leadership, management of business units under the Ministry, in the, in the district, rooms in public business units; Guide and support the management occupations specialist officials compiled the program, documents the standard training occupations.
2. Management occupations specialist organization officials compiled the following document types: a) standard training material occupations;
b) leadership training materials, rooms management unit in a public career in specialized areas on the basis of the framework programme by the Ministry of the Interior rooms;
c) mandatory training materials updated knowledge, specialized professional skills.
Article 10. Evaluation of the program, documentation of training 1. The program, documents the standard training occupations and the program, document the abilities, leadership skills, management must be appraised before enactment.
2. program evaluation organization, document a) Secretary of the program manager, the Organization compiled the document as specified in articles 8, 9 of this circular decision-making authority established programs, fostering document hierarchy.
b) Authority has 7 (seven) members; including the President of the Council, the Council Secretariat and the 2 (two) Commissioners cum review.
c) The Commissioner is the science managers, experienced, reputable and professional level consistent with program content, document the evaluation; where the number of Commissioners is the managers consists of 4 (four) persons, including scientists, 3 (three) people.
3. The task of the assessment Commissioner, working mode of assessment Council, meetings of the authority to apply the provisions of articles 5, 6, 7 circular No. 03/2009/TT-BNV January 25-2011 Interior Ministry's guidelines make a number of articles of Decree No. 18/2010/ND-CP of March 2010 the Government on training fostering public servants.
4. The Agency helps the Organization of evaluation a) units to help the Organization of the evaluation of the program, the document under the authority of the Ministry of the Interior is the management training cadres and civil servants.
b) units to help the Organization of the evaluation of the program, the document under the authority of the management The management specialized officer's Service personnel or the Chief of unit management, specialist officer.
Chapter III organization, methods, FORM of FOSTERING article 11. Fostering organizations 1. National Institute of administration organizes the following programs: a) fostering leadership, program management unit in the Ministry, in the, in the district, rooms in business units.
b) other training programmes by the competent Department.
2. the proposed base, ministerial-level agencies, government agencies, central agencies, people's committees of provinces and cities directly under the Central Government, the Minister of the Interior decided the organization tasked with fostering specific programs for training institutions, fostering civil servants of the Ministry, ministerial-level agencies, government agencies, central agencies; The political school, central cities; the training facility, the Research Department of the national education system has sufficient capacity and appropriate expertise.
3. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, government agencies, central agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central city in decisions fostering organizations fostering program required updated knowledge, professional skills and annual specialized training institutions have sufficient capacity and appropriate expertise.
Article 12. The method of training using positive methods, promote confidence, initiative and creative thinking of learners, enhances the exchange of information, knowledge and experiences among faculty with students and between the students.
Article 13. Fostering forms 1. Focus.
2. Sale of focus.
3. Just did just learn.
Chapter IV article 14 TRAINING CERTIFICATE. Certificate of training officer 1. Officer training certificate include: a) fostering certificate according to the standard occupational titles;
b) certificate of abilities, leadership skills, management;
c) mandatory refresher certificate updated knowledge, specialized professional skills.
2. fostering training certification programs fostering assigned done.
Article 15. Print, and manage the certificates 1. Certificate of training be given 1 (one) after the course ends.
2. in case the certificate is lost, damaged, people are there certificate application shall be the basis for training, certification training has completed the course.
3. The training facility, fostering management book setting the certificate according to the current rules.
Article 16. Conditions for fostering certificate certificate is granted to students who have the following conditions: 1. Attend full of content enrichment program regulations;
2. Have enough tests between the lock and the final test as specified; the tests must reach from 5 (five) points upward (the dot score 10 (ten)).
3. Observance of the right of academic rules.
Article 17. Use value of certificate 1. Refresher certificate according to the standard occupational titles; certificate of abilities, leadership skills, management are worth using on a national scope.
2. fostering certificate according to the standard occupational titles is one of the conditions to register officials promoted, appointed to the learned and learned class program under standard occupations rank higher than adjacent.
3. Certificate of abilities, leadership skills, management is one of the conditions to consider, decide the appointment of the officer holding the position of leadership, management.
Article 18. Handle violation 1. Refresher certificate is revoked in the following cases: a) the certificate issued not legal;
b) The certificates violate the provisions of this circular.
2. Public servants have the violations in the ins, grants, management and use of certificates to be fostered disciplined pursuant to Law officers, public servants, law officer. If enough elements that constitute crimes shall be blind for criminal liability in accordance with the law.
Article 19. Sample certificate of Ministry of Interior regulation officer training certificate template to use in nationwide are instructed in Appendix to this circular.
Chapter V rights, RESPONSIBILITIES and FUNDING OFFICER training, FOSTERING article 20. The condition was officer overseas training 1. Also old enough to work at least 1 (one) years from when the course begins.
2. during the review, the enforcement of discipline from reprimand; or not in cases not yet exit and entry under the provisions of the current law on exit and entry of citizens of Vietnam.
3. The officer was fostered to be the Agency confirm complete assigned tasks.
4. request task was sent to officer's training must match the content of the course.
5. Ensuring health.
Article 21. Conditions for employees are postgraduate training 1. Ensure your work time after graduating from officer training program for a minimum of 2 (two) times the training time.
2. commitment to the mission, career activities at public business units after the completion of the training program in time for at least 2 (two) times the training time.
3. Specialized training suit required occupations.
4. Have the capacity and expertise to meet the requirements of long-term use, human resource development plan of the Agency.
5. The officer was under the cooperation program with foreign countries was signed or joined in the name of the State of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, in addition to the provisions in paragraphs 1, 2, 3, 4 this, have made the Regulations Act signing, joining and implementing international treaties and meet other requirements of the program of cooperation.
Article 22. The case was sent to officer training intermediate College, University, 1. Due to the reorganization of the business units.
2. To meet the requirements of development and improving the quality of human resources in specific sectors.
Article 23. The rights of employees are sent for training and upgrading 1. The officer was sent to training, fostered in the country: a) Are business units of time layout and public funding as specified;
b) are timed training, fostering on ongoing work time;
c) entitled raw salary, the regime was entitled under the provisions of the law;
d) Was praised, commended on the excellent results in training and upgrading.
2. Employees are sent for training, overseas training are entitled to benefits under the provisions of the laws and regulations of the agency or unit.
Article 24. Responsibility of employees 1. Implementation of the regulation on training, fostering officer.
2. Implement strictly the regulations and training, fostering and subject to the management of the institution, fostered during the course.
Article 25. Compensation for the cost of training and upgrading The compensation costs of training and upgrading for employees to follow the provisions of the current law.
Article 26. Funding training, refresher training, funding officer training are taken from the source: the funding of business units of public officials; sponsored by organizations, individuals in and outside the country.
Article 27. Report mode training, fostering Officer 1. Ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, central agencies, people's committees of provinces and cities under central Government are responsible for reporting the results of training, fostering Officer annually on the Ministry of Interior before 31 January of the following year.
2. Service (Board) held Ministry officials, ministerial-level agencies, government agencies, central agencies; The Department of the Interior of the province, central cities is the clue to help Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, heads of central bodies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, governance training, fostering responsible officer General training results fostering the officer sends the competent agency.
Chapter VI Article 28 ENFORCEMENT TERMS. Effective enforcement of this circular effect since August 10, 2015.
Article 29. Responsibility 1. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, heads of central bodies, the President of the people's Committee of the central cities, is responsible for the implementation of this circular.
2. During the implementation process if there are difficulties and obstacles, suggest the agency unit, reflecting on the Interior Ministry to study the resolution.