DECISION functions, tasks, powers and organisational structure of the Management Board of the Hoa Lac hi-tech Park under the Ministry of science and technology _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
High technology law base on November 13, 2008;
Pursuant to Decree No. 36/2012/ND-CP dated 18 April 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of ministries, ministerial agencies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 20/2013/NĐ-CP on April 2 in 2013 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of science and technology;
Pursuant to Decree No. 99/2003/ND-CP dated 28 August 2003 the Government issued regulation of high-tech zones;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of science and technology, the Prime Minister functions, tasks, powers and organisational structure of the Management Board of the Hoa Lac hi-tech Park under the Ministry of science and technology.
Article 1. The position and function 1. Management of Hoa Lac hi-tech Park (hereinafter the Management Board) is held directly under the Ministry of science and technology, performing State management functionality directly for the Hoa Lac hi-tech Park (hereafter referred to as high-tech Zone) under the provisions of the law.
2. the Board of management (the equivalent organizations General Directorate) have legal personality, use a seal-shaped coat, opened the account in the State Treasury and the Bank; is the unit level 1 estimation, is the clue was given the annual plan targets and was granted funding from the State budget, based in the city of Hanoi.
Article 2. Duties and powers 1. Construction, the Minister of science and technology to the Government, the Prime Minister approved or enacted: a) the planning, medium term development plan and long term for the high-tech zones;
b) mechanisms and preferential policies for high-tech zones conform with actual development conditions in each period as prescribed by law;
c) attraction mechanisms, policy incentives for public servants and employees working in management.
2. The Minister of science and technology, the decision or approval issued: a) A group of projects using the State budget, ODA and capital projects to receive investment aid high-tech development zones in accordance with the law;
b) legal texts and other documents about the high-tech zones.
3. development planning and the annual budget estimate (investment and development expenditure frequently) sent the Ministry of planning and investment, Ministry of Finance General under the provisions of the law on the State budget.
4. Implementation, examine the implementation of legal documents, policies, planning, plan, project, projects, programs in the high-tech Zone after being approved by the authorized or issued.
5. Issued guidance documents about the professional service, the internal regulations in accordance with the law.
6. Management of the planning and construction of a) to manage and implement General planning of construction after approval by the Prime Minister;
b) steer sector planning and detailed planning the functional areas; valuation, sub-divisions planning and detailed planning under the delegated; implementation planning and construction management under the approved plan;
c) perform, sublicense, modify, renew, revoke, cancel: introductory text location, planning certificates, licenses and zoning permits to build according to the authorizations; provides information on planned construction;
d) coordinating the evaluation design projects of investment in the construction of the investors in Hi-Tech Zones;
DD) Set the minutes of administrative violations when detected the violations in the construction field in high-tech Areas.
7. On the management development plan and capital a) perform the task owner and the direction, implementation of investment projects built with State budget funds are allocated according to the provisions of the law;
b) decided to invest in the project to build technical infrastructure, using State budget capital group B, C in high-tech zones according to the hierarchy or authorized by the Minister of science and technology; applied and decided the investment units selection made the investment in the form of public-private partnership (PPP) under the provisions of the law;
c) receiving, managing and using ODA to build technical infrastructure and high-tech Zones;
d) implementation plan to build high-tech development zones and after being approved by the authority.
8. On cooperation and investment promotion a) organizing investment promotion activities, trade, domestic and overseas promotion to attract the resources invested in high technology Areas;
b) build and maintain partnerships with institutions of science and technology, the high-tech area, associations, scientific areas within the country and abroad;
c) cooperation, with foreign investment on high technology according to the regulations on investment cooperation with foreign countries in the field of science and technology;
d) collaboration, joint ventures, associated with organizations, individuals in the country and abroad in the fields relevant to development and management, high-tech Zone exploitation as stipulated by law; foreign consultants hired to perform services investment promotion consultant, strategic advice on investment, construction and high technology development zones under the provisions of the law.
9. About enterprise's operation management in high-tech Zone a) aggregated, statistical tracking, check the operation of the business; timely detection, suggest the Agency has the authority to handle violations of the law of business;
b) level, level back, revise, Supplement and to renew the license of commercial representative offices abroad;
c) level, level back, to modify, Supplement and extension of activity licences for the sale of goods and the activities directly related to the sale of goods;
d) types of certificates of origin of goods for goods produced in high-tech Areas.
10. investment management a) level, tuning, recovery of investment certificates in accordance with the law;
b) issued or the competent bodies issued measures to ensure the implementation of investment projects;
c) testing, monitoring, reviews the implementation of the projects in the high-tech investment certificate, the certificate, license and the other provisions of the law.
11. On the management of land use, a) Is the provincial people's Committee allocated the land (including land and water) to build institutions and high-tech development zones according to the master plan is the competent State agencies;
b) in cooperation with the Organization in charge of compensation clearance and related agencies to organize implementation of the compensation, resettlement assistance in high-technology Areas;
c) handed back land doesn't collect money for land use, land rent; recovery of the land was handed back the lease under the provisions of the law;
d) decided to collect land rent levels; exemption level, reduce land rents for investment projects in high technology in order to ensure investment incentives in accordance with the law;
DD) the valuation agreement lease back the land built the technical infrastructure; Reviews for rental housing with the business infrastructure and housing;
e) option investors make investment projects that use the land under the provisions of the law of tenders;
g) rules order administrative procedures on land in high technology. Is the clue and results of administrative procedures on land for investors (leaving the ground, land rental, certificate of land use rights, ownership of houses and properties associated with the land) under the provisions of the law;
h), organization reviews, the land use needs assessment; evaluation of conditions of land lease back the land for the project. Check, monitoring the use of the projects under decision handed back land, land rental.
12. On the management and protection of the environment a) due diligence, approval of the assessment report on the environmental impact of investment projects, confirm environmental protection plan for the active object of high-tech zones in accordance with the law;
b) is the clue to guide the investors and the subjects operating in the high-tech zones perform the procedures on the management and protection of the environment;
c) Guide, advocacy to raise awareness about the protection of the environment; in collaboration with the Agency to resolve complaints, accusations and disputes on the environment in the high-tech zones in accordance with the law;
d) in cooperation with the State administration of environmental protection implemented the management, inspection, testing, monitoring the implementation of environment protection in high-technology Areas;
DD) Organization perform monitoring of emissions and other environmental components in high-technology Areas; the report of the State administration of environmental protection in accordance with the law;
e) Establish the minutes of administrative violations when detected the violations in the field of environmental protection in high-tech Areas.
13. On the management services and ensuring security, order a) manages the operations, business, service, use of the investments; directly manage, exploit, use and maintenance, maintenance of the technical infrastructure works by State investment in high-technology Areas;
b) decide the level of currency money uses the infrastructure investment by the State, the level of wastewater treatment charge, reviews the types of fees by service made in accordance with the law; price agreement fees, fees for services provided by the business infrastructure and housing;
c) presiding, in cooperation with the relevant agencies to ensure the security, order, fire department, fire and make cultural lifestyle in high technology Areas.
14. On the Organization and management of high technology incubator, a high-tech business) decided the technology sector incubator, incubator and object forms the framework prescribed by law;
b) decide the form of support for organizations, individuals, research groups join framework consistent with the preferential policies, the State's support for the operation of high technology incubator, incubator of high-tech enterprises in the country.
15. labor management in high-tech Zone is done in accordance with the law.
16. On the management and promote science and technology activities a) approval, directing the unit in the management of research topics, science projects and the application of scientific and technological progress; comments on the development of appropriate technology for the task of research and development, innovation, transfer, application and development of high-tech personal organizations active in high-tech zones;
b) guide the Organization, individuals involved in the program support, enjoy preferential policies for the development of research activities, renewal, transfer, application and development of high technology, commercialization of products in the high-tech zones in accordance with the law;
c) Organization reviews, the scientific basis of the appraisal, the appraisal of technology projects for investment in high-tech zones and tracking, checking, monitoring of the implementation of the project in accordance with the law;
d) Organization, implementation of the activities of receiving, the promotion, demonstration and technology transfer.
17. The organization, supports the training and provide high-tech human resources in high-technology Areas; construction of standard technology skills, organization and certification according to the standard of skill.
18. In cooperation with the State administration in the Inspector, inspection, complaints, accusations, prevention of corruption, waste, negativity and handle violations of the law on planning, building, planning, investment, the environment, land and other fields in high-tech zones in accordance with the law.
19. Management, using financial, asset; collect and manage to use the types of fees in accordance with the law.
20. Open account at the Treasury to collect the money, the money, the land use infrastructure investment by the State, money, waste water treatment fees and other revenues and return on investment for high-tech development zones according to the decision of the authorized State agencies.
21. the implementation of rights, obligations and responsibilities of State-owner enterprises directly under the management authorized by the Ministry of science and technology.
22. management of organization, staffing, the number of people employed and contract workers; implementation of pay, the appointment, appointment, maneuver, rotation, resignation, resignation, resignation, quitting, reward, or discipline for public officials, employees and contract workers in the scope of management management according to law and regulations, authorized by the Minister of science and technology; build job position, the structure of public servants of the management of the Minister of science and technology according to the regulations.
23. Perform management tasks for state high-tech zones authorized by the ministries and agencies concerned.
24. report periodically to the Minister of science and technology, the ministries and agencies concerned on the situation in investment, construction, development, management and operation of high-tech zones.
25. implementation of the administrative reform in the high-tech zones under programs, administrative reform plan of the Ministry of science and technology.
26. Perform other duties and powers as the Minister of science and technology Affairs.
Article 3. Organizational structure 1. The Office;
2. Financial-Planning Board;
3. investment support;
4. the Board of the planning, building and the environment;
5. The Committee on Science and technology;
6. The training centre;
7. Business Incubator to high technology;
8. General Services Center;
9. limited liability company to a member of the high technology development zones Hoa Lac. The specified unit from clause 1 to Clause 5 this is the organization that helps the management board implementation of State management functions; the specified unit from Account to Account 8 this is the business units directly under the Board of management. Head of the Board of management decided to establish the Board of investment and the building belongs to implement investment projects in accordance with the law.
Head of the Board of management of specified functions, tasks, powers and structure of the Organization and the subdivisions.
The Payroll Department in the administration of the Board of management by the Minister of science and technology in the delivery of payroll administration of the Ministry of science and technology.
Article 4. Leadership 1. Management Board Chairman and not more than 3 Vice.
2. the Chairperson and the Vice Chairperson by the Minister of science and technology appointed, dismissal, resignation, rotation, maneuver under the provisions of the law.
3. the Secretary of the management board responsible to the Minister of science and technology and the law on the overall activities of the Management Board. The Deputy Chief prefect and responsible before the law on the areas of the work assigned.
Article 5. The effect and enforcement responsibilities 1. This decision has effect from January 2, 2015.
2. This decision replaces decision No 98/2009/QD-TTg dated July 27, 2009 by Prime functions, tasks, powers and organisational structure of the Management Board of the Hoa Lac hi-tech Park. 3. The Minister of science and technology, the Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, central cities and head of management of Hoa Lac hi-tech Park is responsible for the implementation of this decision.