The CIRCULAR stipulates some content management organization Rowing boat race competitions, Canoe and traditional Boat _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the base fitness, sports law, December 29, 2006;
Pursuant to Decree No. 112/2007/ND-CP dated 26 June 2007 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on physical education, sports;
Pursuant to Decree No. 76/2013/ND-CP on July 16, 2013 of government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism;
At the suggestion of the General Director of the Sports Bureau, Minister of culture, sports and tourism issued circulars stipulated some content management organization Rowing boat race competitions, Canoe and traditional Boats.
Article 1. Scope this circular stipulates some content management organization Rowing boat race competitions, Canoe and traditional Boats.
Article 2. The object that applies to this circular apply to organizations and individuals, organized activities, Rowing Boat and Canoe sailing tradition in Vietnam.
Article 3. General conditions regarding the venue 1. The tournament venue was made according to the provisions in articles 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 of this circular.
2. the Assembly area, boat repair, boot sector on land, in the area of hygiene, dressing, to the car.
3. Have the diagrams and detailed instructions about the traffic rules on the track, boots, loose area under the provisions of competition law.
4. Ben bridge or up, down boat attached.
5. regions launches a dedicated mooring and specialized rescue boats were deployed away from up and down the boat dock area of athletes at least 20 m.
6. Have a protective barrier on land in the area before the line after line 50 m, 200 m.
7. Fencing and race spectators placed water margin is at least 02m.
8. surface conditions: competition area has flat water with flow conditions is not greater than 0, 2 m/s.
9. For those tournaments held on the River, the sea must have safety signalling buoy how to tournament area at least 150 m; the diameter of each float not less than 45 cm, floats are yellow or red.
10. With regard to the sports tournament honors, the boundary between the lanes of racing on the track have to be separated by rows of floats in line throughout the racing lanes. The fruits are red and yellow float is made with soft, elastic material; the diameter of each float is 15 cm, the distance between the float under the rules of competition law.
11. Ensure security and order, environmental hygiene, fire prevention in accordance with the law.
Article 4. Conditions on the race boat Rowing 1. Rowing boat race track has a length of 2,150 m straight in one direction, width not less than 108 m.
2. the minimum depth of the competition area is not less than 3, m.
3. The structure and installation of the equipment on the track according to the specific regulations of the International Rowing Federation (FISA).
Article 5. Conditions for canoeing and the traditional Boat Race 1. The track with the located m competition, 500 m and 200 m: a) the length of the track is 1,200 m straight in one direction, width not less than 81m.
b) the depth of the competition area is not less than 2, m.
c) texture and how to install the equipment on the track according to the specific regulations of the international Canoe Federation (ICF).
2. The race for the big tournament than the diameter range: a) length, the depth of the competition area, the texture and the way the installation of equipment on the track are made according to the provisions in clause 1 of this article.
b) To arrange the first turning point: the radius of each point turned 31, 5 m, is not less than the width of the head area not less than 1.63 m; each point turns are marked with 6 leaves the flag according to the regulations of the international Canoe Federation (ICF).
c) starting line is the line at the same time.
3. for mass sport competitions: the racing lanes, the length of the track done under the provisions of the Charter.
Article 6. The condition of the equipment 1. At least 10 boats dedicated server serves arbitration, Governing Board.
2. communications equipment for the Organization and operation of the tournament.
3. At least 3 camcorder to record the destination, cargo dóng comes and happenings on the track;
4. other operating equipment under the provisions of competition law.
Article 7. Health, safety conditions 1. Athletes competed in the tournament must have a health certificate to the sports competition of the medical facility has been licensed and have enough the conditions as specified in circular No. 14/2013/TT-BYT 6 may 2013 of health guide health examination within a period of 60 days until opening day.
2. At least 1 ambulance, 1 doctor and 3 nurse; have enough base and tools for initial first aid.
3. At least 2 dedicated rescue boats, canoes, each have at least 5 Lifesaver and 2 rescuers (except powerboat driver).
4. the members of the Organizing Committee, referees, tournament staff when down to wearing the preserver.
5. The employee drive the motor must be eligible under the provisions of the law on inland waterway transport. Rescue workers have to be certified by the rescue boat racing Federation of Vietnam or the Department of culture, sports and tourism of the province, central-level cities.
6. for mass sports tournaments: tournament boat down the athletes must wear the preserver.
7. Strictly prohibited the organization played in adverse weather conditions, does not guarantee safety for the computer network, the health of our members compete and operate the League.
Article 8. Conditions of arbitration 1. Referee runs the Rowing boat race competitions, Canoe and Sailing tradition in sports award system high achievements must be recognised Vietnam boat racing Federation.
2. for tournaments by the provincial people's Committee, the city of centrally held executive arbitration, the award must be local Sailing Federation or the Department of culture, sports and tourism of the province, the central cities of local ...
Article 9. The responsibility of the individual organizations 1. The organization or individual operating organization Rowing boat race competitions, Canoe and traditional Boats are responsible to report or ask permission of State regulators on culture, sport and tourism under the provisions of the law.
2. The organizing committee responsible award: a) construction organization plan, exercise programs and competitions of the season.
b) in collaboration with the police, border guards, water management agencies, health and relevant agencies to build and implement plans to ensure orderly competition, safe.
Article 10. Results reported organized wrestling organizations, individuals active organization Rowing boat race competitions, Canoe and traditional Boats are responsible for reporting results to the State agency about culture, sport and tourism under the rule of law after the end of the operation.
Article 11. Implementation 1. The sports administration has the responsibility to guide and inspect the implementation of this circular.
2. Inspection of the culture, sports and Tourism conducts inspections, processed by the authority for the Organization, individuals held Rowing boat racing activities, Canoe and traditional Boat violating the provisions of this circular.
3. The Department of culture, sports and tourism of the province, central cities are responsible for implementation of this circular.
Article 12. Effect 1. This circular has effect from January 2, 2015.
2. In the process of implementation, if any obstacles, suggest the Agency organized, timely, personal reflections on the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism to research, timely resolve./.