Number: 75 /2014/QĐ-TTg
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 24, 2014
Functional rules, duties, powers, and organizational structures
of the Foreign Office of the State Department of Foreign Affairs
Government Law Base December 25, 2001;
Base of Protocol 36 /2012/NĐ-CP April 18, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry, the peer-to-peer body;
Base of Protocol 58 /2013/NĐ-CP June 11, 2013 by the Government stipulated the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
On the recommendation of the Secretary of State,
The Prime Minister issued the decision to specify the function, mandate, authority, and organizational structure of the Academy of Foreign Affairs.
1. The Diplomatic Academy is a public career organization within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, implementing strategic research functions on international relations and foreign policy; undergraduate training, postgraduate and foreign affairs in foreign affairs.
2. The Diplomatic Academy has a legal status, which is used in the shape of the emblem, which has its own account under the rule of law, based in the city of Hanoi.
1. On Scientific Research:
a) The organization of research, synthesis, and strategic forecasting of world affairs, international relations, political affairs, security, defence, economics, law, culture and foreign policy of countries and territories, to staff the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Foreign Affairs. deliver in the construction, planning and implementation of the foreign policy of the State;
b) Research, construction of the international relations theory of Vietnam on the basis of the historical summup of Vietnam and its history, international relations theory;
c) The organization of the study of skill, career serving foreign affairs;
d) Cooperation, academic exchange with universities, academia, institutes, research centers, and intergovernmental organizations, non-governmental in and out of the country in accordance with the function and mission assigned;
It is a leading agency in the organization and management of the scientific research activities of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2. On training, fostering:
a) Training of human resources with undergraduate and postgraduate degree in international relations, international law, international economics, foreign languages and other disciplines according to the rule of law;
b) Training, fostering knowledge of international relations, foreign policy, foreign affairs, foreign affairs skills, foreign affairs for leadership, management of ministries, industry, local; cadres, civil officials, officials in the diplomatic and cadres sector ministry as a foreign minister of ministries, industry and local; conducted examination of the professional affairs of foreign affairs, the foreign language of the objects related by regulation and authority assigned;
c) Training links at the university and postgraduate degree, training cooperation and fostering diplomatic service, foreign languages with training facilities, research institutes, domestic and foreign institutions;
d) The organization performs the process of examining the quality of training pursuant to the rule of law.
3. Compout and publish publications, scientific work, curriculum, foreign exchange literature, Vietnam, international relations, and related fields.
4. Participate in the state ' s foreign policy, foreign policy.
5. Public administration, officials, workers, finance and facilities according to the provisions of the law and hierarchy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
6. Do other duties, other powers according to the assignment or authorization of the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
1. Foreign Policy Research Institute
2. East China Sea Institute
3. Training Center, Diploma in Foreign Affairs
4. Information Center, Justice
6. Training Board
7. Science Management Office
8. Political Theology
9. Faculty of International Politics and Foreign Affairs
10. International Economics Department
11. Faculty of International Law
12. Department of Foreign Media and Culture
13. Science English
14. Faculty of French
15. Faculty of Chinese
The Minister of Foreign Affairs enacted the Organization for the Organization and Operations of the Diplomatic Academy; the mandate of duty, authority, organizational structure and appointment, dismissal of the head, the deputy of the head of the unit from Clap 1 to paragraph 6 This.
The Director of the Diplomatic Academy specifies the task, authority, organizational structure and appointments, the head of the head, the deputy head of the head of the unit from Section 7 to 15 This.
1. Diplomatic Academy has the Director and no more than 03 Deputy Director.
2. Director and Deputy Director of the Diplomatic Academy appointed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, exempt under the provisions of the law.
3. The Director of the Diplomatic Academy is responsible to the Minister of Foreign Affairs on the entire operation of the Academy; Deputy Director of the Diplomatic Academy is responsible to the Director of the Diplomatic Academy in the field of assigned work.
The decision has been in effect since February 12, 2015 and replaces the number decision. 82 /2008/QĐ-TTg June 23, 2008 by the Prime Minister of the Government stipulated the function, mandate, authority and organizational structure of the Foreign Affairs Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Decision No. 29 /2012/QĐ-TTg July 12, 2012 by the Prime Minister amended, the addition of Article 3 Decision No. 3 82 /2008/QĐ-TTg.
The ministers, the Prime Minister, the Head of the Government, the Chairman of the Government, the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee, the Central Committee of the Central Committee, the Director of the Academy of Foreign Affairs and the agencies, the relevant organization responsible for the decision.