The DECISION stipulates levels of support for apprenticeship workers join unemployment insurance _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
Employment Law bases on November 26, 2013;
Vocational Law base on November 29, 2006;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of labor, invalids and Social Affairs, the Prime Minister issued a decision regulating the support level apprenticeship for workers join unemployment insurance.
Article 1. Scope this decision stipulates levels of support for apprenticeship workers join unemployment insurance.
Article 2. Application object 1. Workers joined the unemployment insurance and is eligible to be supported apprenticeship as prescribed in Article 55 of law jobs.
2. Organs, organizations, enterprises have registered in vocational activities according to the provisions of the law on vocational training (hereinafter collectively referred to as vocational) join vocational training for workers to join the unemployment insurance.
3. The Department of labor, invalids and Social Affairs Department, central cities; Social insurance in Vietnam; Employment Service Center by the State administration of work established and agencies related to the support of apprenticeship for workers.
Article 3. Apprentice support level 1. The support level apprenticeship for workers join unemployment insurance for a maximum of 1 (one) million per person/month. Specific support levels are measured in months, depending on the profession, the level of tuition fees and the actual apprenticeship time under the provisions of vocational basis.
Case workers to participate in vocational courses have these days travelers are not enough, according to the regulation of the vocational, the odd dates that rounded is 1 (one) month to determine the level of support for apprenticeship.
2. for workers join unemployment insurance vocational education have higher level apprenticeships-cost support apprenticeship as prescribed in paragraph 1 of this article, the section beyond the level supported by the apprenticeship of labour expenses.
Article 4. Cost of implementation funding supports apprenticeship by the Vietnam social insurance paid from the unemployment insurance Fund.
Article 5. The effect and enforcement responsibilities 1. This decision has the effect since October 2, 2015.
a) apprenticeship support levels as defined in this decision applies as from October 1, 2015.
b) for employees filing unemployment benefits or who have decided to support unemployed before 1 January 2015 and wishing vocational after January 1, 2015 shall apply the provisions of this decision.
c) for workers who had decided to support an apprenticeship before 1 January 2015 shall not apply the provisions of this decision.
2. Decision No. 55/2013/QD-TTg on October 3rd, 2013 of Prime Government regulations for apprenticeship support level workers are entitled to unemployment benefits expired from the date of this decision to be enforceable.
3. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities is responsible for the implementation of this decision.