Number: 125 /2014/ND-CP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 29, 2014
Revised, supplemation of the regulatory service at Decree
number 120 /2011/ND-CP December 16, 2011 and Decree
number 20 /2006/NĐ-CP February 20, 2006
Government Law Base December 25, 2001;
The Commercial Law Base June 14, 2005;
At the suggestion of the Minister of Commerce,
What? 1. Modified, Additional Protocol 120 /2011/ND-CP December 16, 2011 of the Government amended, the addition of administrative procedures at several Government Decree Regulations detailed the Law of Trade Law.
Repel Article 4 of the Digital Protocol 120 /2011/ND-CP December 16, 2011 of the Government amended, the addition of administrative procedures at several Government Decree Regulations rules the Law of Commerce.
What? 2. Modified, add a number of quantitative provisions 20 /2006/NĐ-CP February 20, 2006 of the Government rules out the Commercial Law of Commerce on Commercial Litigation Services.
1. Fix 1 Article 10 points as follows:
" b) Copy of the Business Registration Certificate or Investment Certificate in the following circumstances:
-A copy of evidence for the case of direct filing or via post office;
-The version with the main map for the reference to the case file filing directly;
-A scan from the original in case of administrative procedure that applies the file to the electronic network. "
2. Modified Article 11 as follows:
" For a maximum of seven days of work, since the date of the filing of the filing proposal registers the full stamp of the full case in accordance with Article 10 of this Decree, the Department of Commerce where the business registered business is responsible for registering a career stamp. in case of the trader's examiner on the Register of Career signs and inform the trader in writing. In case of not accepting a job sign registration, the Department of Commerce must respond in writing and specify a reason. "
3. Amendment 1 Article 4, paragraph 1 Article 9, paragraph 2 Article 10 as follows:
"a) Replace the phrase" Commerce Department "to" Ministry of Commerce; "
b) Replace the phrase "Department of Commerce (Tourism Department of Tourism)" to "the Department of Commerce."
The ministers, the chief of the government, the government of the government, the Chairman of the People's Committee of the provinces, the Central City of the Central Committee and the organizations, the individual responsible for the implementation of this decree.
1. This decree has been in effect since 20 February 2015.
2. Points b and d 1 and paragraph 3 Articles 4; paragraph 2, paragraph 3 and paragraph 4 Articles 8; Article 9; Article 10; Article 12; Article 12; point d 1 Article 19 Decree No. 20 /2006/NĐ-CP 20 February 2006 of the Government Regulation Commercial Law on the Office of Regulatory Services continues to be applied since the date of this Decree effective.
3. This decree repel Article 22 Digital Protocol 20 /2006/NĐ-CP 20 February 2006 of the Government regulates the Law of Commerce Law on the details of the regulatory services business.
For the three-month period from the date of this Decree to effect, commercial business business traders have not registered a business mark, having to complete the registration stamp registration procedure in this Decree ./.
TM. THE GOVERNMENT.