AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Number: 55 /2014/TT-BNPTNT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 31, 2014
IT ' S SMART
Oh. led to the deployment of some environmental protection activities in the National Goals Programme.
about the new rural construction phase 2010-2020
The base of the decree. 199 /2013/NĐ-CP November 26, 2013 of the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development;
2014 Environmental Protection Act;
The Digital Base. 41/2013/TT-BNPTNT October 04, 2013 by the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development on the promulgation of the direction of implementing the National Ministry of State for the new countryside;
Base of Communication 13 /2011/TTLT-BXD-BNN&PTNT-BTNMT October 28, 2011 of the United Nations: Construction, Agriculture and Rural Development, Resources and Environment on the regulation of the establishment, appraisal, approval of new rural construction planning;
At the suggestion of the Chief of Science, Technology and the Environment,
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development issued a number of environmental protection activities in the National Goals Programme on new rural construction by 2010-2020.
1. The adjustment range: This information instructs a number of environmental protection activities in the National Target Programme on new rural construction by 2010-2020, including the following:
a) Build, renovate the water drain dissipation system, sewage treatment;
b) Build the collection points, dispose of solid waste;
c) Edit page, renovation of the cemetery;
d) Corrects, build ponds, ecological pools, grow green trees.
2. Subject applies: This information applies to organizations, individuals, households, to the National Target Programme on new rural construction by the 2010-2020 period (later called the Program).
In this Information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. The township-level environmental services organization is the organization for collection, transportation, waste disposal, and environmental services established by existing regulations and regulated activities provided by the Social People's Committee.
2. Organic waste: The waste is derived from food, cattle, vegetables, vegetables, fruits ... Inorganic waste is the remaining waste.
3. The concentrated manufacturing area is the specialized area that produces goods and performs services for the production, which has a defined geographical boundary.
4. Ao, eco-pool that is pond, the pool of environmental hygiene standards, plays an important role in the natural ecosystem and landscape ecology, bringing benefits to human life, as well as providing living and productive water, irrigation and livestock farming. Fisheries, eco-tourism, climate change, biodiversity and environmental diversity.
5. Water production, business, services are wastewater from industrial areas, industrial clusters, villages, facilities, manufacturing, service business, and livestock farms.
1. The establishment, appraisal, approval of the design profile, competition of drainage systems, sewage treatment of collection points, processing of solid waste; renovation, construction of ponds, ecological pools in residential areas, development of green trees in public works must be found. is on the basis of a new rural township construction planning scheme that has been approved under the regulation at the Digital Federal Information. 13 /2011/TTLT-BXD-BNPTNT-BTNMT October 28, 2011 of the United Nations: Construction, Agriculture and Rural Development, Resources and Environment on the planning of planning, appraisal, planning to build new rural communes.
2. The principle of building and operating maintenance of environmental protection works in the Program (collection of solid waste, sewage treatment, renovation and cemetry cemetery ...): The role of the role of the local community community, the state that plays the role. directions, enact criteria, standards, standards, enact policies and support part of the capital. Specific activities are democratic, democratic, and democratic.
3. Implematization of the policy of socialization in the field of environmental protection in the Programme, advocacy and organization of the people, creating a legal basis for mobilizing participation in positive contribution and many aspects of all economic and community components in investment. capital, construction construction, accessory equipment production, repair services, and operational management. Encouraging private sector investment to build environmental protection works in the Program. In addition to the people ' s contribution funding, the local mobiles of government subsidies and credit credit through national target programs, national programs have been enacted by the Government, ensuring the right target, subject, and body of the government of the government. It's a policy policy.
CONSTRUCTION, RENOVATION OF THE WATER CONSUMPTION SYSTEM AND WASTEWATER TREATMENT
1. The village ' s concentrated settlements, the right to have a system of drainage and exhaust water consumption (later known as drainage systems). The drainage system must ensure the regulation at QCVN 14 :2009/BXD-National Technical Standards on Rural Building Planning, namely:
a) Minimum must collect up to 80% of the amount of water to process;
b) For the central, mountainous areas, the non-focused residential area allows for a reduction in the consumption of living wastewater collection to 60% of the amount of water to handle;
c) For the dispersed population regions, there is no drainage system, household households are responsible for collecting and handling wastewater.
2. The newly built or renovated drainage system upgrades to synchrony, connecting with other technical infrastructure networks such as: rural roads, sewage treatment works, or dispersed.
1. Waste of wastewater treatment:
Wastewater treatment must be consistent with the conditions of rural areas: simple technology; investment costs, operating costs and low maintenance; simple, easy operating management; in addition, technology needs to ensure the ability to handle diversity that meets the specific features of the market. The sewage is different in terms of flow and composition.
2. Request for wastewater treatment:
a) Water production, business, services: collection and processing guarantee the maximum value of the pollution parameters in wastewater does not exceed the limits that allow regulation in the National Technical Regulations of the corresponding environment before the release of the system. The general drainage of the hamlet, the commune, or the environment;
b) household waste water: collected, processed by the form of biogas, a gas pit, and a biology ... before it releases the general drainage system of the hamlet, the commune, or the environment;
c) wastewater is produced: collected, processed by the form of septic tank, the gas pit, before it is discharged into the village's general drainage system, the commune or the environment.
1. The existing drainage system: retrograde, upgrade ensures a drainage request for the entire region.
2. Water drainage and new construction wastewater treatment: the planned implementation of the design.
3. Manage drainage and sewage treatment systems:
a) Within the internal scope of the drainage system and wastewater treatment: the holder of self-management, collection and processing assurance of the national technical regulation of the corresponding environment prior to the release of the village's general drainage system, the commune or the environmental waste;
b) General management of water drainage and wastewater treatment: the hamlet and the communes of the governing body operate with the model in accordance with the specific conditions of each local.
COLLECTING, TRANSPORTING, PROCESSING SOLID WASTE.
1. For public works in rural areas (schools, markets, agencies, health stations, cultural works-the sport-religion and other public works) layout, storage tools for classification of inorganic litter, organic litter and hazardous solid waste. harm in the source.
2. For the household: collection by suitable instruments to sort out the garbage out of the household by the regulation of the solid waste collection unit; encourage the burial of sanitary organic litter that can be decomproviated at the household ' s campus.
3. For solid waste from the industrial primary manufacturing activity of the vocational villages, small production facilities: facilities must be classified, preliminary processing and contract with the organization of the transportation environment and processing of solid waste.
1. For the collection point
a) There is a lot of containers that contain or have barrels to contain individual litter. Where the land layout is a solid waste collection, the land must have a perimeter fence, which is divided to collect each type of garbage, limiting the contamination of the surrounding environment;
c) The time of the garbage collection time to the garbage collection derms meets the Vietnam Building Regulation QCXDVN 01 :2008/BXD on the construction planning.
2. For the set point
a) How to quarantine the residential area, do not pollate the environment to residential areas, to the source of the living water;
b) Not in the area with the ability to flood;
c) It is convenient for transportation to transport daily trash.
3. For the collection point, the solid waste collection has
a) Using a large container of containers, garbage trucks to collect and set waste;
b) The case of severe environmental pollution, which must be disposed to thoroughly polluted the environment by regulation, set up the new set of sets to ensure the requirements at paragraph 2, this.
1. The truck transports garbage from the place of the group to the shelter, which does not leak, falls out of waste, causes the dust, the smell.
2. Waste collection units when carrying out the collection, shipping needs to be in accordance with local regulation.
3. The transport of solid waste is carried out regularly, time of solid waste storage response to the Vietnam Building Regulation QCXDVN 01 :2008/BXD on Building Planning.
1. Processing in the form of burial. The landfills in new rural communes do not have the general waste collection system of the district, the city, in addition to the criteria stated at 2 Article 8 of this Private Information.
a) Ensure that the scale size is at least 10 years;
b) Located in the landfill planning to fill the approved solid waste authority;
c) There is a hedge against the surrounding neighborhood;
d) No water phenomena spilled out of the processing zone;
The water released around the National Technical Regulation QCVN 25 :2009/BTNMT is the wastewater of the landfill site.
2. For solid waste processing by combustion technology: emissions from incineration reactors meet QCVN National Technical Regulation 30 :2010/BTNMT in terms of industrial incineration emissions. The following combustion product must have a suitable treatment that ensures environmental requirements.
3. The processing of solid waste must ensure that the technical process has been approved by the authority.
4. Solid Waste Processing Zone applies both forms of burial and incineration, which must be divided into two separate zones.
1. The household collects hazardous waste to enter the prescribed place.
2. Transport, disposal of hazardous waste carried out by regulation in Private Information 12 /2011/TT-BTNMT of the Department of Natural Resources and Environment on Waste Management Regulation.
1. The Social People ' s Committee is responsible for managing, building, gathering points, shipping or disposal of solid waste under the approved planning authority.
2. The communes use forms such as establishment of nests, teams, service business, cooperative enterprises, environmental enterprises to collect, transport, dispose of solid waste; determine the cost of collecting and dispose of solid waste to self-organize the collection of solid waste at the site. The village, the village, the village, the village.
3. Regulation of collection, transportation, processing of solid waste provided by the Social People's Committee and oversight.
4. Family households in rural areas, deep areas, no collection systems must perform waste treatment under the guidelines of the local government, not to spill waste to roads, ponds, rivers, canals.
MANAGER, PAGE EDITING AND CEMETERY CREATION
1. The editing of the page, the renovation of the cemetery must be in the approved planning.
2. Building the tomb and other works in the cemetery must be approved by the Board of the cemetery and ensure the implementation of the cemetery or cemetery management process that has been approved by the authority of the authority, complying in accordance with the rules. The law of construction. For the village cemetery, the village directly manages to follow the convention of the village, the village.
3. Architecture, landscape environment landscape
a) The architectural form, the tombstone must be consistent with local culture and conditions;
b) The face is convenient for the funeral organization process, which ensures ventilation, nature, unabated and leakage of the cemetery of the surrounding area;
c) Plant the green tree, the fence, the parking lot, the lighting lights are convenienced convenienced by the conditions of each area and locality.
4. Collation and dispose of the waste of the cemetery
a) The cemetery must have a drainage system that ensures the quality of sanitation. The sewage system, sewage water must ensure water drain, avoid flooding;
b) Trash in the cemetery is collected and moved to the processing place of environmental hygiene;
c) The waste associated with the deceased due to infectious disease or the damaged body is processed under the Ministry of Health's regulation of the treatment of the infected medical waste.
5. Depending on the cultural, traditional, religious, religious beliefs of the peoples, there are other forms of burial that fit and must ensure the requirements of hygiene, the environment being considered by the local authority to consider, decide.
1. The Social People ' s Committee is responsible for organising the cemetery management to the cemetery of the township (including village, village); other cemetry obligations under the assignment of the District People's Committee.
2. The People's Committee is responsible for mobiling, instructs the people to carry out a concentration in the planning cemetery; encourage, propagate, mobiles people to repopulate hygiene in the conditional localities.
3. The cemetery must be managed under a community management process that has an opinion before the local government is issued. Construction of new or expanding, reforming the cemetery must be based on the planning and construction planned to be guaranteed by the new rural construction criteria.
4. The use of a strict implementation of the cemetery manager service has been granted the authority to approve.
5. The cemetry board provides cemetery services to the user, ensuring the quality of service by regulation.
RENOVATION, POND CONSTRUCTION, ECOLOGICAL POOL, GREEN TREE DEVELOPMENT
1. The pond system, the ecological pool in the residential area ensures the following primary requirements:
a) In accordance with approved planning;
b) Make a glimpse, climate moderation, beauty landscape;
c) There is the capacity to develop livestock, fisheries, economic benefits;
d) The quality of water in the pond, the lake is within the limits allowed by the National Technical Regulation 38 :2011/BTNMT on the requirement of water quality protection of aquatic life.
2. The green tree system in the new rural communes ensures the following primary requirements:
a) In accordance with approved planning;
b) The green space in the new countryside is bound to each other by continuous green strips on the intercommunal, rural, and intercommunal lines.
The planting of trees not to affect traffic safety, does not damage the work of the people and public works (not to grow the prone trees, broken trees); do not affect the environmental hygiene (not to disclose the toxic substance affecting the health of the environment). human); do not plant species in the category of foreign invasive species.
c) Green tree area must be guaranteed by or greater than 2m 2 /person, who prioritits green plants in public places such as: headquarters, kindergarten, school, medical station, sports culture center, markets, service shops.
1. For the pond system, ecological pool
a) Improved, building of the pond system, the lake at the site of the social site that is now under the detailed planning of authorship approved by the authority to enter into use for public purposes;
b) The dredging, the remodeling of the pond, the lake is done regularly, in order to create space, ecological landscape and local environmental regulation;
c) The Social People ' s Committee is responsible for managing the pond system, the lake on the commune site;
d) The use of the pond, the lake must obey the statute and bear the management of the People's Committee;
2. For the green tree system
a) The renovation, building of the green tree system, is done according to the approved detailed planning authority;
b) The township committee is responsible for managing the entire area of the green tree on the site of the commune, the assignment of the inspection staff, monitoring, monitoring of the implementation of the planting and care plan annually;
c) The cultivation, exploitation of the annual green tree products carried out by the statute of the commune issued on the basis of instruction of the district specialist body;
d) Uncut, exploit, use the green tree with regulation.
1. The Science of Technology and Environmental Sciences Department, in collaboration with the agencies, the unit involved in helping the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development perform the following tasks:
a) Organization for examination, direction, monitoring, evaluation, aggregation of the results of implementation of policy mechanisms and environmental protection activities in the National Goals Programme on new rural construction;
b) The deployment guide, which checks the implementation of this message.
2. The Provincial People ' s Committee, Central City
a) Organization, propaganda, guidelines for the authorities, the implementation of the implementation of the local environmental protection operation;
b) Check, conduct, monitor, monitor, report evaluation of environmental protection activities within the framework of the National Goals Program on new rural construction on the site; the study enacted mechanisms, the local particular policy. I'm going to encourage activities to protect rural areas.
It has been in effect since 20 February 2015.
In the course of execution, if there is difficulty, the entanging of the agencies, organizations, individuals reflect timely writing about the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to study, modify, complement the ./.