The CIRCULAR stipulated the categories of State secrets in the industry secure Inspector _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ basing the Ordinance to protect State secrets No. 30/2000/PL-UBTVQH10 on 28 December 2000 of the Commission of the National Assembly;
Pursuant to Decree No. 33/2002/ND-CP dated 28 March 2002 detailing the Government's enforcement of the Ordinance on protection of State secrets;
Pursuant to Decree No. 106/2014/ND-CP on November 17 in 2014 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of public security;
After the reunification with the Inspector General of Government, the Minister of public security issued a secret catalog in the industry secure State Inspector.
Article 1. Directory of State secrets in the industry secure inspections include the following: 1. document, comments by senior leaders of the party and the State for inspection, to citizens, to resolve complaints, accusations and corruption prevention is not yet published or not published.
2. Planning to conduct the inspection, plan to verify the content of the complaint, the plan to verify the content of the report; report the results of the inspection, report the results to verify the content of the complaint, report results to verify the content of the report; the draft conclusions, the Ombudsman drafted the complaint resolution decision, draft conclusions to report content; the information, documents and other inspection activities, citizen, complaints, accusations and corruption prevention when not yet published or not published.
3. business measures in the course of inspection activities, complaints, accusations.
4. Your name, address, autographs of the report and other information that could disclose the identities of people who report not yet published or not published.
5. The content of cooperation with foreign countries or international organizations about the inspection, complaints, accusations and corruption prevention is not yet published or not published.
6. Records of officers, servants, employees, party members in the Government Inspector; Personnel records related to planning, appointment, resignation, maneuver, rotation, discipline inspection Chief of the central ministries and the Chief Inspector of the province, central cities have not yet published or not published.
7. technical design documents for computer networks, internal database of inspection; lock code, password, a Convention on security, secure information in the use and application of the information technology industry's inspection.
8. The text of the document, the Inspector uses information, documents in the secret list of State bodies, other organizations.
Article 2. Effective enforcement of this circular in force from October 16, 2015 and replace decision No 588/2004/QĐ-BCA (A11) on 25/6/2004 of the Minister of public security regulations state secret catalog secure in the inspection industry.
Article 3. Responsibility 1. Government inspectors and the Ministry of public security is responsible for guiding, inspecting the implementation of this circular.
2. Ministries, ministerial agencies, Government-affiliated bodies; The people's committees of provinces and cities under central and the agencies, organizations, and individuals concerned is responsible for the implementation of this circular.